Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Jack's sword should be able to damage Deadpool

9it seems to cancel out healing factors)

justSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@betatesthighlander1: it is actually in case of aku only as he is an evil manifestation coz his sword is enchanted by gods so deadpool will heal pretty much same

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@justsam:

I'm pretty sure the sword's enchantment applies to anything it cuts, it destroys Evil

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

He would manhandle and rip pool to shreds barehanded

justSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By justSam

I am not pretty sure about subduing his regeneration as deadpool is kinda antihero but not an evil being..though he will be beat up pretty good due to jack's skills but not due to magic in sword

justSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not to forget the immortality curse

LeoVarharris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought (And I could be wrong so forgive me been to long since I've watched samurai Jack) That Jack is also a time traveler, its just in his case its unwilling since he was forced to travel through time, although that's besides the point. I'm pretty sure both are almost equal in sword skill, But I have to give the skill with a blade to Jack since he topples Demons an' shit while deadpool cuts up criminals wishing there were demons to kill. As far as who is funnier there is no competition, Deadpool is hilarious Jack has no sense of humor. Deadpool obviously has the better toys but the kid with the biggest guns but who doesnt know how to use them will always lose to a guy holding a rock if that person is experienced enough with said rock.

I give it to Jack, but to be honest I don't know enough about deadpool to call the match either way. Although my name is Jack so Jack is winning some points for this Random happenstance from Jack

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

I think Jack would take it

He is much faster, stronger, and most likely a better swordsman. His swords could probably cut through Deadpools and Jack has been shown to deflect bullets ( i'll see if i can finds a video ).

Deadpool's healing factor will be a problem but with morals off Jack could decapitate him and throw his head or body into the ocean.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack slaughters.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack's used to advance tech and is at a bullet and rocket dodging level. I gotta give it to Jack.

Regen can be the difference, and Deadpool may stab Jack while Jack thinks he's dead.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Jack's used to advance tech and is at a bullet and rocket dodging level. I gotta give it to Jack.

Regen can be the difference, and Deadpool may stab Jack while Jack thinks he's dead.

Jack's been stabbed before and really didn't think much of it....Wade also doesn't have reaction time feats and skills to suggest he even would be able to stab Jack with a surprise attack....remember the bounty hunters and the drop of water ........... nuff said

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

Jack's been stabbed before and really didn't think much of it....Wade also doesn't have reaction time feats and skills to suggest he even would be able to stab Jack with a surprise attack....remember the bounty hunters and the drop of water ........... nuff said

What if it went through his heart? Would that not kill him like any other human?

Anyway, Jack takes this 9/10.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if it went through his heart? Would that not kill him like any other human?

maybe, probably, thing is that he has torn through robots with his bare hands before, had his face smashed up against the side of a spiky mountain with little damage, he's been slashed by Aku and it only left scratches...I'm wondering if the blade would even pierce all the way through his skin...let alone reach his heart...

justSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack has been shown to be way too aware of his surroundings after he was deceived by aku so no chance of backstabbing

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!