Samurai Jack vs Avatar Aang

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rangersoul6

Who wins?

Round 1: No Avatar State

Round 2: Aang can go Avatar State

Fight takes place in an open forest

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

@rangersoul6: where is this battle, its shouldnt matter, aang stomps

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rangersoul6

How does aang stomp?

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I'm gonna save Ancient_0f_Days some trouble and say Jack curbstomps

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@joewell said:

@rangersoul6: where is this battle, its shouldnt matter, aang stomps

Stomps? Eh....

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@rangersoul6: are they blood lusted are in character? if there blood lusted then aang dose stomp, he'd go AS and destroy the whole place with fire

if not then its not a stomp but he'd probly still win, he could block all his attack with earth bending, doge all his attacks with airbending and attack him with fire

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGirugamesh

If Jack goes straight for the kill, he wins in both scenarios (it's within his power to speedblitz).

If not, then he will win scenario 1 and lose scenario 2.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

okay but Round one is not Avatar so aang actually has to win

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle: Which isn't going to happen, seeing as how Jack is fast enough to deflect bullets.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: Depends if the fight is to the death then then Jack wins cause Aang wont kill but im pretty sure Aang would hand Jack his butt if it was just a KO fight

and my first comment was not directed at u

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle: If Aman could dodge the majority of attacks in The Legend of Korra with ease then it will be no problem for Jack. Bullets travel far faster than anything in the series, and Aang is only street level in terms of stats.

The only reason Avatar state would win is because it works on a scale too large for Jack to really dodge, and if he made a shield Jack would have no way of breaking through.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: Okay i guess u made a vaild point without knowing it, is this Legend of Korra, or last airbender?

1) aman is not aang and was a blood bender so ur logic is misused

*not to mention lighting is a form of bending in Avatar, therefore bullets are not the fastest

2) Jack is not a very fast opponent, show me a feat or proof of jack moving quicker than an Air bending aang or attacking faster

3) a sword will have limited effectivness against the ground or water so i don't know how jack will even hit aang

I have two questions for you

How is Aang Street Level?

and

Did you even watch Avatar the Last Airbender?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh: Okay i guess u made a vaild point without knowing it, is this Legend of Korra, or last airbender?

*not to mention lighting is a form of bending in Avatar, therefore bullets are not the fastest

2) Jack is not a very fast opponent, show me a feat or proof of jack moving quicker than an Air bending aang or attacking faster

3) a sword will have limited effectivness against the ground or water so i don't know how jack will even hit aang

and

Oh dear oh dear.

1. No shit, of course he isn't, but Aman is a good example of how people with good agility can dodge bending attacks, but apparently you didn't get that. Jack's reflexes are much, much better than Aman's, so he will be able to dodge them even more easily. And if you genuinely think that the lightning techniques they use in Avatar are as fast as real lightning then you're an idiot. I guess Naruto characters are FTL for dodging Sasuke's chidori stream then, right?

2. Go and watch the series, you criticize me for not watching Avatar and yet apparently you have barely watched Samurai Jack. There are multiple instances where he dodges and deflects bullets, though for your benefit I left one at the bottom.

3. How, you ask? Simple, speedblitz or dodge the water/earth until he can chop Aang into a thousand pieces.

4. Aang is street level in terms of base stats, i.e. physical strength/speed/endurance. He does not have superhuman physical attributes, such as superhuman reactions, whereas Jack most certainly does. Aang would be one-shotted by Jack and he could not react to his attacks.

5. FYI, yes, I have watched every episode of The Legend of Aang and The Legend of Korra. You're the one who's out of his depth here, go and watch Samurai Jack and hopefully you'll realize this is a mismatch.

If you really still have any doubts, take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW388fVt_14

Jack defeats several renown bounty hunters who had hours of prep time and solid teamwork effortlessly in the time it takes for a drop of water to fall. Aang is getting speedblitzed, he's out of his depth. Avatar state is the only one who has a chance.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MenaceForever2

Samurai Jack threatens Aang with his sword. Aang b*tches out.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaang.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Provide a clip of Aang shooting lightning please.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ratman19

aang should take this even though jack is cooler

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Um, Jack wins. Are you guys serious? Jack can move faster than Aang can react.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ratman19: As well as much faster and far more skilled. Go and watch the video I posted and you'll see why Jack wins this easily.

@SpideyPresence: Screw it, give him lightning, it won't change anything.

@ChaosBlazer: Read my earlier post. If Aang goes avatar state from the start and Jack chooses not to go straight for the kill then Aang will win, any other scenario and Jack stomps.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: can go either way

Round 2:P Aang wins and could posssibly stomp.

This is coming from someone who knows Samurai jack as good as Acient does(outside of season 4) and Avatar TLA as well. Jack's biggest threat is his sword but his skills are off the charts and he could possibly one-shot Aang. With that being said Aang's radar sense combined with his elemental manipulation maybe too much for Jack and Avatar state is to much for Jack

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

Samurai jack cartoon is so lame. Aang wins every round. 2nd is a stomp.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Jack is awesome

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlueComet

Jack wins both rounds.

He's a meta-human with super human strength, speed and durability

With a sword forged by Gods

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By karetaker

idk if we make a list of all of the things aang can do with his powers can jack dodge or evade all of them? if so then he wins if not aang wins

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joewell911

he cant doge evry thing, and if it comes down to it aang will blood bend, he wins any way, SJ is great but he ncant beat aang

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

1. No shit, of course he isn't, but Aman is a good example of how people with good agility can dodge bending attacks, but apparently you didn't get that. Jack's reflexes are much, much better than Aman's, so he will be able to dodge them even more easily. And if you genuinely think that the lightning techniques they use in Avatar are as fast as real lightning then you're an idiot. I guess Naruto characters are FTL for dodging Sasuke's chidori stream then, right?

2. Go and watch the series, you criticize me for not watching Avatar and yet apparently you have barely watched Samurai Jack. There are multiple instances where he dodges and deflects bullets, though for your benefit I left one at the bottom.

3. How, you ask? Simple, speedblitz or dodge the water/earth until he can chop Aang into a thousand pieces.

4. Aang is street level in terms of base stats, i.e. physical strength/speed/endurance. He does not have superhuman physical attributes, such as superhuman reactions, whereas Jack most certainly does. Aang would be one-shotted by Jack and he could not react to his attacks.

5. FYI, yes, I have watched every episode of The Legend of Aang and The Legend of Korra. You're the one who's out of his depth here, go and watch Samurai Jack and hopefully you'll realize this is a mismatch.

Jack defeats several renown bounty hunters who had hours of prep time and solid teamwork effortlessly in the time it takes for a drop of water to fall. Aang is getting speedblitzed, he's out of his depth. Avatar state is the only one who has a chance.

Okay i will start with this: I own the Samurai Jack series so yes i have watched them

1. The reason i differnate Aman and Aang is because friends i have talked with only know of legend of Korra and nothing of Aang( only knowledge being provided through flash backs) as well as in your previous comment u only mentioned Korra so i was making sure everyone was on the same page, i also try to clear up with a question to the person who organized the battle asking again if which Aang we are using.

- I agree Jacks reflexes are better than Aman's. My point was i don't see how jack could actually harm Aang because of his varied defenences in air alone(which i will prove). Something i think u need to still demonstrate.

- your comment on naruto goes over my head as i stopped watching and reading years ago, however if you are refering to real lighting that happenes outside your windows then no however a cartoon is given a certain amount of frames to portray something to its audience. I bring up lighting in Avatar(not once did i state aang could use it) to point out a equivilant if not better dodging feat than Jack. Just because the animation style of jack allows for less frames thus bullets seem faster does not mean they are meant to be, its a very sound assumption that Lighting is faster if not as fast as bullets.

2. I think i covered this but i was not critizing you just making sure we were talking about the same entry in a series, i asked a serious question and u made a dick of a response.

3. I felt i had to do something special for your third point so i thought of all the attacks that could make sure that Jack could never even touch aang but then reliazed that someone is going to say it would not count or tell me to prove aang was the one who proformed a strange water technique so instead i will show only wind element moves (keep in mind aang can preform more than this but as he is the only air bender no one can refuse it)

No Caption Provided

Air Shield: Gusts of wind and circular movements used to evade, off-balance the attacker, and walls of air to block attacks

Air Blast: the prepulsion or shooting of solid like air to damage

Air Swipe: crescent like construct made to ether deflect, space, or attack

Funnels: a small vortex that was used to create a cannon, by propelling objects *note it is effective with other bending like ice and earth

Air Wheel ( *note this is Tenzen but as aang was his teacher it is resonable to assume Aang would know the technique) Used for mobility that carries the bender, and cuts through attacks and objects

Tornado: a bigger funnel used for fast and far mobility, deflection & re-direction, as well as masking ones presences among the tornado

Hovering Using an Air Sphere: able to fly at high speeds, acts as a barrier, and an attacking advantage point

Gliding: flying and compacts into a staff or portable weapon

Sound Bending: the use of amplified vibrations, used to clear and space a wide spread area

Through the use of this varied moves Aang would be a hard opponent to ether Hit or Avoid, for instance all he would have to do is hover and throw funnels, swipes and blasts till Jack misread an attack or just plain could not avoid. And this would not be out of character as air benders are taught to avoid a direct confrentaion if possible.

4. If only raw strength, speed, agility, and endurance decided the level of someone then yes Aang would be a Street leveler, however that is not the case.

5.LoLZ legend of Aang?, okay that aside( ik i have spelling errors too, but that was kinda funny cause they were considering that title for the motion picture if im not mistaken) i have again watched both series so i dont think we need to waste time on that again.

6. I think we should debate round one before we jump to round too. that is where to big guns come out :)

I dont think it is resonable to assume jack could get by any of this defenses as he is know as a countering fighter that throws back what his opponents attack with and if that fails then slice and dice, i think he would find it impossible to effectively hurt Aang.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

Okay i will start with this: I own the Samurai Jack series so yes i have watched them

1. The reason i differnate Aman and Aang is because friends i have talked with only know of legend of Korra and nothing of Aang( only knowledge being provided through flash backs) as well as in your previous comment u only mentioned Korra so i was making sure everyone was on the same page, i also try to clear up with a question to the person who organized the battle asking again if which Aang we are using.

- I agree Jacks reflexes are better than Aman's. My point was i don't see how jack could actually harm Aang because of his varied defenences in air alone(which i will prove). Something i think u need to still demonstrate.

- your comment on naruto goes over my head as i stopped watching and reading years ago, however if you are refering to real lighting that happenes outside your windows then no however a cartoon is given a certain amount of frames to portray something to its audience. I bring up lighting in Avatar(not once did i state aang could use it) to point out a equivilant if not better dodging feat than Jack. Just because the animation style of jack allows for less frames thus bullets seem faster does not mean they are meant to be, its a very sound assumption that Lighting is faster if not as fast as bullets.

2. I think i covered this but i was not critizing you just making sure we were talking about the same entry in a series, i asked a serious question and u made a dick of a response.

3. I felt i had to do something special for your third point so i thought of all the attacks that could make sure that Jack could never even touch aang but then reliazed that someone is going to say it would not count or tell me to prove aang was the one who proformed a strange water technique so instead i will show only wind element moves (keep in mind aang can preform more than this but as he is the only air bender no one can refuse it)

No Caption Provided

Air Shield: Gusts of wind and circular movements used to evade, off-balance the attacker, and walls of air to block attacks

Funnels: a small vortex that was used to create a cannon, by propelling objects *note it is effective with other bending like ice and earth

Air Wheel ( *note this is Tenzen but as aang was his teacher it is resonable to assume Aang would know the technique) Used for mobility that carries the bender, and cuts through attacks and objects

Tornado: a bigger funnel used for fast and far mobility, deflection & re-direction, as well as masking ones presences among the tornado

Hovering Using an Air Sphere: able to fly at high speeds, acts as a barrier, and an attacking advantage point

Sound Bending: the use of amplified vibrations, used to clear and space a wide spread area

Through the use of this varied moves Aang would be a hard opponent to ether Hit or Avoid, for instance all he would have to do is hover and throw funnels, swipes and blasts till Jack misread an attack or just plain could not avoid. And this would not be out of character as air benders are taught to avoid a direct confrentaion if possible.

4. If only raw strength, speed, agility, and endurance decided the level of someone then yes Aang would be a Street leveler, however that is not the case.

5.LoLZ legend of Aang?, okay that aside( ik i have spelling errors too, but that was kinda funny cause they were considering that title for the motion picture if im not mistaken) i have again watched both series so i dont think we need to waste time on that again.

6. I think we should debate round one before we jump to round too. that is where to big guns come out :)

I dont think it is resonable to assume jack could get by any of this defenses as he is know as a countering fighter that throws back what his opponents attack with and if that fails then slice and dice, i think he would find it impossible to effectively hurt Aang.

Nice techniques, pity Aang won't get the chance to use them while he's getting speedblitzed by Jack. Did you watch the link I posted? Aang would have been raped by those opponents. It is not reasonable to assume the lightning attacks in Avatar are faster than bullets at all, where are you getting this from? You keep talking about the frames in Jack, but these aren't "bullet techniques" or anything, these are straight bullets, and Jack deflects them without much difficulty. And yes, Jack defeated multiple highly skilled enemies in the space of about a second, nobody in Avatar has ever demonstrated anything close to that kind of speed. There is no debate to be had in the first scenario, we may as well move onto the second. And in case you had forgotten, Jack has a magic sword that cut through virtually anything; it even destroyed robot assassins that were supposedly indestructible in one episode.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: @Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

No Caption Provided

Nice techniques, pity Aang won't get the chance to use them while he's getting speedblitzed by Jack. Did you watch the link I posted? Aang would have been raped by those opponents. It is not reasonable to assume the lightning attacks in Avatar are faster than bullets at all, where are you getting this from? You keep talking about the frames in Jack, but these aren't "bullet techniques" or anything, these are straight bullets, and Jack deflects them without much difficulty. And yes, Jack defeated multiple highly skilled enemies in the space of about a second, nobody in Avatar has ever demonstrated anything close to that kind of speed. There is no debate to be had in the first scenario, we may as well move onto the second. And in case you had forgotten, Jack has a magic sword that cut through virtually anything; it even destroyed robot assassins that were supposedly indestructible in one episode.

Cut through anything yes but not reach anything, u still have not proved how jack can even HIT aang, read my comments above number 4. i don't see how jack can even touch aang avatar state or not

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

No Caption Provided

Cut through anything yes but not reach anything, u still have not proved how jack can even HIT aang, read my comments above number 4. i don't see how jack can even touch aang avatar state or not

Because he has the option of speedblitzing, he could reach Aang and cut him in two before Aang could do anything, I have stated this before. This would also apply in avatar state.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

No Caption Provided

Because he has the option of speedblitzing, he could reach Aang and cut him in two before Aang could do anything, I have stated this before. This would also apply in avatar state.

I thought i said to prove jack preforming a preemptive speed blitz, sorry, anyway i think its away out of character for jack to attack first against random encounters.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

No Caption Provided

I thought i said to prove jack preforming a preemptive speed blitz, sorry, anyway i think its away out of character for jack to attack first against random encounters.

I have proven that Jack has the speed necessary to speedblitz Aang, and I have also shown an scenario where he goes straight for the kill (seriously, did you not watch the video I posted?). I have also accepted that there is no guarentee that Jack will go right for the kill, but if he does then Aang is dead, avatar state or not. If he does wait then he will lose against the avatar state, but against regular Aang he'd still win.

I could ask you, how often have we seen Aang put up a protective wind shield and maintained it for the whole fight? Seldom.

To sum up again; in scenario 1, Jack either blitzes at the start or blitzes at some point in the fight.

In scenario 2, Jack either blitzes at the start or is overwhelmed by avatar state.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By steelhound56

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I'm gonna save Ancient_0f_Days some trouble and say Jack curbstomps

Jack wins via speedblitz, far superior strength, reaction time, martial arts skill, and having a far more vast wealth of awesome feats

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@girugamesh said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

and

Oh dear oh dear.

No Caption Provided

I have proven that Jack has the speed necessary to speedblitz Aang, and I have also shown an scenario where he goes straight for the kill (seriously, did you not watch the video I posted?). I have also accepted that there is no guarentee that Jack will go right for the kill, but if he does then Aang is dead, avatar state or not. If he does wait then he will lose against the avatar state, but against regular Aang he'd still win.

I could ask you, how often have we seen Aang put up a protective wind shield and maintained it for the whole fight? Seldom.

To sum up again; in scenario 1, Jack either blitzes at the start or blitzes at some point in the fight.

In scenario 2, Jack either blitzes at the start or is overwhelmed by avatar state.

Yes you have proven that he does have the speed, but your video only showed him using speed as a counter measure for their attacks something he could not do against Aang. Show him using speed in the way u claim he will, that is to say blitzing immediately against a random encounter.

it is not a matter of guarantee? if that is the scenario that jack wins then u need to prove he would do it. that is like me saying superman can just heat vision his opponents and fry their brains which he can but wouldn't. Its not a question of can but a question of if they will.

Yes u could, so are you?

I still don't think we are even at round two but as i said before if he will not speed blitz then i can not see him winning, again it is out of character for him to do so.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joewell911

i don't see how he can blits him when there is a wall of air or fire in frount of him, aang is also very agile

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@girugamesh: Thought, I'd throw it out their. Amon dodges those because he was using blood bending to read their movements.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@joewell said:

he cant doge evry thing, and if it comes down to it aang will blood bend, he wins any way, SJ is great but he ncant beat aang

Aang can't bloodbend, or at least never showed having the ability to. He was able to fight it by going into the avatar state.

TheMinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheMinister

Pretty even but Aang definitely stomps Round 2.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobiwankenobi said:

@joewell said:

Aang can't bloodbend, or at least never showed having the ability to. He was able to fight it by going into the avatar state.

no, your right he can not.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By FourthDeity

@BlueComet said:

Jack wins both rounds.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FourthDeity said:

@BlueComet said:

Jack wins both rounds.

i see you figured out how to use the quote button -.-

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty

Jack definitely wins round 1. When aang goes into avatar state he has been shown to have abilities to do whatever he needs to do to win.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By grimlock

round one goes to jack. i think he is a better h2h fighter.

round two goes to Aang. the avatar state maybe something jack doesn't have an answer for

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlueComet

@grimlock said:

round one goes to jack. i think he is a better h2h fighter.

round two goes to Aang. the avatar state maybe something jack doesn't have an answer for

Ancestral Power

It taps into Jacks warrior roots and gives him the skills of his ancestors and increases his speed, strength, durabilty and reflexes several times over.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By laflux

I think distance is a key factor here. The sword combined with jack's speed and strength means that aang simply cant hang with jack in any close quarter situation. At range aang fares better although jack can close the distance. Even so, in round one jack wins. Aang's lack of fatal moves due to morals means he loses at pretty much any range. In avatar state as long as aang can use his most powerful deadly attack at range, over a large area he could win (The avatar state affects his personality even when he is in control- read the promise). But even than its still even- Jack once survived re entry into the atmosphere without to much trouble so could maybe tank them for long enough to get close.

Round one Jack 10/10

Round two Jack 6/10

P.s Jack has never seemed like the guy to attack 12 year old kids (Unless your referring to middle aged aang from legend of korra).

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@laflux: Nice to be reminded there are people with sense on this site.

@Monarch_Chronicle: I'm sorry, but your logic is ridiculous. Galactus has never destroyed Mr Fantastic with a blast before. Does that mean that he could or never would? Thanos has never blasted a single city into oblivion before, does that mean he couldn't or wouldn't?

Besides, my point still stands. Even if Jack wasn't to blitz (which he did in that video, by the way, in case you weren't paying attention), he could still dodge every single one of Aang's attacks. I will ask again, did you not watch the video I posted? Because he slaughtered all of the bounty hunters in that without hesitation (one might even say, he BLITZED them). If Aang throws a fireball, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. If Aang tosses a few tons of water at him, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. If Aang does 101 other things, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. Aang does not win round 1 at all.

@BlueLantern1995: Soooo I'm guessing you haven't read anything in this debate so far? Go and watch the video I put the link for.

@FourthDeity said:

@BlueComet said:

Jack wins both rounds.

This.

@jobiwankenobi: Ok, fair enough, but that was never stated nor even hinted at. From where I was watching, Aman was dodging their attacks for the same reason the chi blockers were; good agility.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@girugamesh: Another point would be that all the benders in LoK were lame. All they ever did was shoot fireballs, water, and rocks. The ATLA benders were WAY more creative. J'onng J'onng effortlessly created a wall of fire. Pakoo could make crazy waves and ice things. Bumi could burrow and throw mountain sized statues. He could also create walls and shoot enormous pillars effortlessly.

All that aside, I do think Jack wins round 1, but it wouldn't be as easy as it is being made out to be.

Round 2, Aang would beat beat him with a little bit of effort, which I have seen you have conceded to.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh said:

@laflux: Nice to be reminded there are people with sense on this site.

@Monarch_Chronicle: I'm sorry, but your logic is ridiculous. Galactus has never destroyed Mr Fantastic with a blast before. Does that mean that he could or never would? Thanos has never blasted a single city into oblivion before, does that mean he couldn't or wouldn't?

Besides, my point still stands. Even if Jack wasn't to blitz (which he did in that video, by the way, in case you weren't paying attention), he could still dodge every single one of Aang's attacks. I will ask again, did you not watch the video I posted? Because he slaughtered all of the bounty hunters in that without hesitation (one might even say, he BLITZED them). If Aang throws a fireball, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. If Aang tosses a few tons of water at him, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. If Aang does 101 other things, Jack dodges and cuts him in two. Aang does not win round 1 at all.

@BlueLantern1995: Soooo I'm guessing you haven't read anything in this debate so far? Go and watch the video I put the link for.

@FourthDeity said:

@BlueComet said:

Jack wins both rounds.

This.

@jobiwankenobi: Ok, fair enough, but that was never stated nor even hinted at. From where I was watching, Aman was dodging their attacks for the same reason the chi blockers were; good agility.

Do you read my posts? do u understand what the terms Morals and in character mean?(as stated in the battle rules thread if the morals are not specified in the OP we are to assume they are in character). The attack does not have to be against a specific opponent like u seem to think with bring up mister fantastic, just similar situations that the character has acted in a certain way. It is more likely Aang would use airbending to avoid all attacks then Jack would speed blitz a random encounter, through all your bad mouthing u failed to understand this point. So again prove it.

Show me Jack dodging something like a tornado. And in your video he did not speed blitz, he countered his enemies attacks. No, no one would say he blitzed except u.

I brought the point about Aman being a bloodbender before but you just ignored it so whatever.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@jobiwankenobi: Fair enough, I can accept that. But just to make things clear, I do not concede that Aang wins in round 2, just that it is likely as his attacks may overwhelm Jack.

@Monarch_Chronicle: Aman being a bloodbender has absolutely nothing to do with it. See my former post (doesn't matter who said it, don't know why you would want to claim ownership of such a statement anyway).

Jack dodging a tornado? Interesting, how often does Aang throw full-sized tornadoes at his opponents? He will be too busy with Jack's speed to conjure up anything of the sort (guess what, it's not in Jack's character to sit back and watch his opponents prepare uber attacks either). Yes, I understand morals and in character my dear chap, but let us say then, as you appear to be getting your dear old panties in a twist, that Jack counters his enemies' attacks; what is to stop him doing the same to Aang? The bounty hunters were at least as fast with their attacks as Aang is, so what is to stop Jack just dodging the first thing Aang throws at him and murdering him?

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh said:

@jobiwankenobi: Fair enough, I can accept that. But just to make things clear, I do not concede that Aang wins in round 2, just that it is likely as his attacks may overwhelm Jack.

@Monarch_Chronicle: Aman being a bloodbender has absolutely nothing to do with it. See my former post (doesn't matter who said it, don't know why you would want to claim ownership of such a statement anyway).

Jack dodging a tornado? Interesting, how often does Aang throw full-sized tornadoes at his opponents? He will be too busy with Jack's speed to conjure up anything of the sort (guess what, it's not in Jack's character to sit back and watch his opponents prepare uber attacks either). Yes, I understand morals and in character my dear chap, but let us say then, as you appear to be getting your dear old panties in a twist, that Jack counters his enemies' attacks; what is to stop him doing the same to Aang? The bounty hunters were at least as fast with their attacks as Aang is, so what is to stop Jack just dodging the first thing Aang throws at him and murdering him?

Il ignore the blood bender this cause i already said i was past it.

Conjure? u make it sound as if it where a spell that takes hours to create. The reason i stress counter is cause i have not seen anything about jack that would suggest he can counter an Air attack when his opponent is out of reach, he may cut the wind but the force against his body would still create enough space between jack and aang that the sword would not reach in time for aangs next attack, my point is how aang would get around jacks ability to close space with speed. Which leads to main point finally that i think round one would be a stand still cause i don't think jack will be able to effectivily close the neccesary distance and aang wont kill and can not KO jack properly.

my god can u stop belittling me? panties in a twist? really?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Monarch_Chronicle: Hmm, as you wish on the belittling part.

Who says he would try cutting the wind? Jack's no fool, he'd simply jump over/run around the wind, and I have proved that Jack has the necessary speed to close the distance between himself and Aang before the latter can launch a second attack. Jack can deflect machine gun fire, which easily puts him in the supersonic range, and is capable of defeating medium/high level opponents in the space of a second; he is going to be closing the distance, and faster than Aang can react or even see.