Hercules wins.

emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By emmbro30

If this Samson is truely as strong as his Biblical ancestor, then Samson may just take this fight.  Especially if he has his ancestor's wisdom as well.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By dewboy01

Samson wins, cause he's fact, Hercules is Fiction.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@william knowles: 

Hercules is just as much fact as sampson with better feats and therefore wins.
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Preacherl2k

Herc stomps !

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By PowerHerc
@Thor's hammmer said:

"@william knowles:  Hercules is just as much fact as sampson with better feats and therefore wins. "

Yes.  You're right.   
The arguements that one of these guys was real and one wasn't can't be won.  It's a matter of faith and/or opinion.   
What's funny is stating that Samson was real, like it's a proven fact, while also stating Hercules is fictional, which hasn't been proven either.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@PowerHerc said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:

"@william knowles:  Hercules is just as much fact as sampson with better feats and therefore wins. "

Yes.  You're right.   The arguements that one of these guys was real and one wasn't can't be won.  It's a matter of faith and/or opinion.   What's funny is stating that Samson was real, like it's a proven fact, while also stating Hercules is fictional, which hasn't been proven either. "
although i do believe in Samson (after all,i am a christian),i am forced to agree,not only this is a stupid way to base the winner,religion in these threads is always bad
with that said,assuming this Samson is like his biblical counter-part,he wins
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc
@Matezoide said:
"@PowerHerc said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:

Yes.  You're right.   The arguements that one of these guys was real and one wasn't can't be won.  It's a matter of faith and/or opinion.   What's funny is stating that Samson was real, like it's a proven fact, while also stating Hercules is fictional, which hasn't been proven either. "
although i do believe in Samson (after all,i am a christian),i am forced to agree,not only this is a stupid way to base the winner,religion in these threads is always bad with that said,assuming this Samson is like his biblical counter-part,he wins "

That's cool.  I respect your opinion and religion.  You've made your choice without making it seem like "Of course Samson wins; he was in the Bible!  He's real!"  Whether Hercules or Samson existed or not is debatable, with all sides having valid points.  In this thread I see the Marvel version of Hercules against the Dynamite version of Samson.  I don't see the mythological version of Hercules against the Biblical version of Samson.  I still say Hercules wins.
digitalceo2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By digitalceo2012

@Matezoide2: Amen and God bless!

Levionne Klay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Levionne Klay

I do think that both were real they may not have been around at the same time Samson was foretold of to be a judge of Israelite's this type of judge was a leader and champion or protector of the people aka a superhero .

now i know that some would debate this but this is how i see the account of the Nephilim in genesis . what if the "sons of god" turned out to be to worlds other gods like Zeus, Odin, Rah, and they had children like Hercules or Thor ? the Bible does not say they don't exist God of the Bible said don't worship any other gods but me. so, IMHO they did exist till the one true God wiped them out . okay, let me get back to the question Hercules vs Samson , if God was with Samson he wins but it would be epic slobberknocker !

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By terry2012  Online

@dewboy01: This. Lol and so true.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What feats did Samson have? Didn't Herc hold up the earth?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By terry2012  Online
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules ftw.
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By dewboy01

thank u my christian brother.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rolldestroyer

herc

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samson

@hyiena said:

What feats did Samson have? Didn't Herc hold up the earth?

Herc hold up the earth? lol that would be a child play for samson since he have a strength of God ( the one above all in bible), and he could even lift the whole universe if he need to lol :X

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@alexandrawallace: Where is it stated that Samson has the strength of Jehova? Besides, Herc shows up with a pair of scissors and cuts off his hair FTW.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oceanmaster21
daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By daviddv0601

@dewboy01: Samson wins. I am not trying to be biased here since I am a Christian, but it's true. Real or not, Hercules was strong but not as strong as Samson was. With his hair long, he was basically indestructible! Samson without a doubt would win because logic.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By U_WOT_M8

If Samson ask God for help as he did before, he would destroy Hercules, and all of fiction along with it. Samson is as strong as God wants him.

As Jesus said, with God, nothing is impossible, if Samson has faith, faith in the being infinitely beyond anything man kind can imagine as stated, same imagination that allows them to created comic book or anime characters, then he easily wins in any way he wants.

darth_omega_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darth_omega_47

@dewboy01: That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

darth_omega_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darth_omega_47

@daviddv0601: Religious people are known to lack any logic, therefore, your argument is invalid.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By seastone98

Im a Christian so imma say samson (also God could prolly give him limitless strength due 2 being omniversal & all)???? ?? but i luv marvels hercules

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: We go by actual performed feats. Not unknown potential power that God may or may not grant.

Samson biggest feat is pushing over to pillars. Hercules held up the heavens.

No contest

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: well actually it was an entire temple & he also fought giants (da nephalem) btw lifting da heavens is an impossible feat 2 calculate since we have no idea how much da heavens actually weigh anyways im still gonna go wit samson nice debate m8

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: That's fine but some corrections.

Samson knocked over the beams that supported the temple.

Samson didn't fight Nephelim in the Bible. They were destroyed in the flood which happened before Samson was born.

Samson's biggest feats are killing 1,000 men with a donkey bone and knocking over pillars.

Hercules held an entire city together.

And beats up an evil silver surfer.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/5/54353/2180368-hercules___holding_manhattan_together.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TEoH2Eg8LgA/TE3xYKdy82I/AAAAAAAADVs/-8SGLFWpHKA/s1600/mot02a.jpg

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By seastone98

@p00ty: actually many biblical scholars have found ancient text which suggest he DID infact fight da descendants of da nephalem (who still had insane physical strength) also marvels hercules is extremely inconsistent as he has had trouble fighting da likes of super skrull namor ect not 2 mention he has been depower recently & use a lot more weapons den his physical strength

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: At first you said he fought Nephilim. Now you're saying the "descendents of Nephilim. What proof do you have that the descendents had "insane physical strength"?

Samson power was extremely inconsistent also. At times he could push over pillars. Then he couldn't even beat guards who came to arrest him. Samson was depowered also at times.

You think fighting Namor and Super Skrull are "low feats"??? Samson only fought normal humans.

Let's compare strength feats. Samson knocked over a temple. Hercules held together a city.

Let's compare people they fought. Samson beat 1,000 regular human soldiers. Hercules beat an evil silver surfer. Defeated the Thing. And has fought evenly with Thor and Firelord.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By seastone98

@p00ty: da proof is da fact dat dey share da same blood (it was watered down but not a whole lot) & wen samson was taken by da guards his hair was already cut so dat aint an inconsistency he was just taken in a weak state dats like saying luthor beat supes after he was shot by a kryptonite bullet also dat has nothing 2 do wit hercules inconsistency which dere is NO reason 4 since last time i checked herc has no true weakness anyways im tired of debating have a good day at work or school or wherever u r

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: you don't have to respond and you have a good day also. Still I'm responding in case anyone else reads.

The Nephilim themselves don't have any feats. They didn't lift mountains or destroy armies. They are referred to as Bullies. Their physical stats or strength level is never stated or implied.

Hercules was depowered as a punishment just as Samson was. Yahweh took away Samson power. Zeus took away Her power.

Even at FULL STRENGTH, Samson never showed infinite Strength. His best feats are about Wolverine level. Hercules feats far surpass that.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/hercules/4005-2503/forums/hercules-respect-thread-379307/

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid, Hercules stomps

MetaMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like battles between any two fictional characters, this could go either way, depending on who the storyliner is, but Hercules has better feats than Samson, although both were ladies men easily suckered in by ho's. Herc ftw 9/10. I'll give Samson 1/10 because he might get in a lucky shot while Hercules is giving Delilah the look-over.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danielle45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like getting religious and all but I believe Samson could take this but barely. Hercules will make him work for it.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't herc and Samson basically like Neptune and Poseidon? I'll give it to Samson tho due to him having no ceiling as long as he's on God's good side