#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The recent evil incarnation of doc samson known just as samson vs Colossus between these two brawlers who wins
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Colossus is stronger and more durable, he will win it easily.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@czarny_samael:
Durable maybe but stronger its hard to say samson in this form is about the same class colossus in terms of strength and durability hes taken blows from current she-hulk and been pretty much fine i agree colossus wins but i dont think it will be too easy

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@god_spawn said:
"

@czarny_samael:
Durable maybe but stronger its hard to say samson in this form is about the same class colossus in terms of strength and durability hes taken blows from current she-hulk and been pretty much fine i agree colossus wins but i dont think it will be too easy

"
Isn't he 75 class? Colossus is above 100 and to my knowledge Samson didn't anything that puts him in Piotr level in strength.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Achilles.

Colossus take this

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @god_spawn said:
"

@czarny_samael:

"
Isn't he 75 class? Colossus is above 100 and to my knowledge Samson didn't anything that puts him in Piotr level in strength. "

he originally was in class 75 but  MODOK placed him under mind control and it created a split personality he became a powerless doc samson and this was considered the  good side and his bad side was just called samson and he had powers above current she-hulk and placing him above 100 tons in strength and his durability and stamina increase too. But i say colossus takes this but after a hard fight samson is smart and sadistic but piotr is much more experienced in fighting and i think his durability is  greater
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@god_spawn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @god_spawn said:
"

@czarny_samael:

"
Isn't he 75 class? Colossus is above 100 and to my knowledge Samson didn't anything that puts him in Piotr level in strength. "
he originally was in class 75 but  MODOK placed him under mind control and it created a split personality he became a powerless doc samson and this was considered the  good side and his bad side was just called samson and he had powers above current she-hulk and placing him above 100 tons in strength and his durability and stamina increase too. But i say colossus takes this but after a hard fight samson is smart and sadistic but piotr is much more experienced in fighting and i think his durability is  greater "
He can be 100 class, but to my knowledge he don't have good feats enough to compare him with Piotr. Colossus and Thor are in the same class, but Thor is way above Colos. Also, it is really hard to hurt Colossus. 
If You have some scans from some mini from WWHulks or FotHulks You should post it, because I couldn't stand Loeb and read everything in these two cross. I've read only Hulk and IH.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Brock Samson, maybe

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By karrob
@god_spawn said:
"

@czarny_samael:

"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Colossus
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

It would be a good fight but I would say Colossus would win.