#1 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam & Snake are aware of Batman and his methods,Batman is aware of theirs,all three men are also aware the other is probably aware of their methods and and has intel on them etc.All have acess to their full array of weapons and equipment,except for Batman who has access to everything except his Batmobile or any other vehicle. Snake and Batman are cool and collect but Sam has been tricked by someone into thinking Batman is responsible for the death of his daughter and is bloodlust.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhhhhh, i guess i'll go with the team...

#3 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

The team

#5 Edited by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@idiotkiller9825 said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

The team

the team gets stomped. batman would wreck both of them in about 10 seconds.

anyone who thinks the team has a sliver of hope is an idiot. tim drake would solo this easily. any street leveler would.

What is this I don't even

#6 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@saimobo said:

@XMen1963 said:

@idiotkiller9825 said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

The team

anyone who thinks the team has a sliver of hope is an idiot. tim drake would solo this easily. any street leveler would.

don't even what? want to acknowledge facts? since everything stated in that post is absolutely true. the only way someone would disagree with what idiotkiller said is if they're either an idiot or....no just that...

#7 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easily.

#8 Edited by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@saimobo: Yeah maybe so but you're lucky I didn't flag you for insulting. Not to mention you obviously have no idea what you are talking about at all. Oh, and welcome to The Vine.

#9 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@saimobo: I have beaten all of those games as well. Not to mention i have over 400 Batman comics and i definatley know more than you about....well.... probably everything.

#10 Posted by nick_hero22 (6812 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@saimobo said:

@XMen1963 said:

@idiotkiller9825 said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

The team

don't even what? want to acknowledge facts? since everything stated in that post is absolutely true. the only way someone would disagree with what idiotkiller said is if they're either an idiot or....no just that...

I'm stealing that picture

#11 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sophisticated_Ignorance said:

Sam & Snake are aware of Batman and his methods,Batman is aware of theirs,all three men are also aware the other is probably aware of their methods and and has intel on them etc.All have acess to their full array of weapons and equipment,except for Batman who has access to everything except his Batmobile or any other vehicle. Snake and Batman are cool and collect but Sam has been tricked by someone into thinking Batman is responsible for the death of his daughter and is bloodlust.

Who wins?

So Batman has his insider suit? Not that he needs it. He still stomps.

#12 Edited by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@saimobo Iv'e read every single one of my comic books. Not just the Batmans. That's about 700 books right there. Not to mention i don't have anger issues, like you do.

@XMen1963 said:

@saimobo: I have beaten all of those games as well. Not to mention i have over 400 Batman comics and i definatley know more than you about....well.... probably everything.

right, the difference is that you haven't READ any batman comics. your outclassed here son. like i said already, dont talk back to your superiors.

#13 Edited by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@saimobo said:

@XMen1963: no you haven,t because for you to have read 400 batman books you would of had to have read every issue of batman, detective comics and additional books from his other series. that's how i can tell your full of nd still an idiot

Batman has thousands and thousands of issues.

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM.

#15 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Awww but it's fun!

#16 Edited by psychocrushe (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@saimobo said:

@XMen1963: no you haven,t because for you to have read 400 batman books you would of had to have read every issue of batman, detective comics and additional books from his other series. that's how i can tell your full of nd still an idiot

Batman has thousands and thousands of issues.

batman has thousands and thousands of apperances. post crisis batman has about 200 something from bat and 200 something from detective comics, and a few hundred from other series like gotham knights and legacy.

so you essentially lied

and batman wins this easily, team 1 doesnt have comparable feats to damian let alone batman

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963: I understand that it's tempting, but he's a troll. They are attention seekers by nature. Replying to them only feeds that behavior. So when you see him (he'll be back, as you can see), just flag him (or PM the mods) and move on.

#18 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@psychocrushe: There are 881 detective comic issues. 713 Batmans. 336 batman legends of the dark knight issues. Not to mention the special series's like shadow of the bat, annuals, etc.

#19 Posted by jillizie (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@psychocrushe: There are 881 detective comic issues. 713 Batmans. 336 batman legends of the dark knight issues. Not to mention the special series's like shadow of the bat, annuals, etc.

600 of those detective and batman comics are pre crisis. shadow of the bat has 50 issues, legends of the dark knight is probably the longest running one. if you combined them all you'd have about just shy of a 1000 comics give or take.

so again you are wrong and a liar

batman wins this easily, team 1 has no comparable feats

#20 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Must....not....engage....newby....troll.............
*Fights self urges*
@XMen1963
I personally say Batman wins, but I know trolls. 
I wouldn't say Batman stomps at all, though I don't believe Fisher plays that much of a role. He could maybe just follow all of Snake's orders, but that would be it mostly. This is between Snake and Bats.

#21 Edited by jillizie (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor said:

Must....not....engage....newby....troll.............
*Fights self urges*
@XMen1963: I personally say Batman wins, but I know trolls. I wouldn't say Batman stomps at all, though I don't believe Fisher plays that much of a role. He could maybe just follow all of Snake's orders, but that would be it mostly. This is between Snake and Bats.

why wouldnt he stomp? sam is a bigger threat then snake is since he doesnneed someone on a codec telling him how to tie his shoes. snake got taken down by three guards in the first mgs when he was in his prime,. that never happened to sma.

snake would get one shotted, sam would probably last a few seconds longer before also getting one shotted.

derp

#22 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@jillizie: Talking to you is pointless. I'm gonna do what Mercy_ told me to do and not respond to you anymore. G'day.

#23 Edited by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_: Mercy, is this jillizie guy the same guy? I know you have those magical mod powers.
#24 Posted by jillizie (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963: concession accepted

@The_Obsidian_Emperor: yeah those magical mod powers were they ban someone and they come back 10 seconds later

scary...

#25 Edited by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: DO NOT ENGAGE HIM! Meditate, think about happy pony land or something >.>
#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a newby troll, it's an old hand troll.

#27 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

Team win after a hard battle (mainly because of snake)

#28 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@jillizie: Snake has stealth camo that makes him invisible, a freakin railgun that shoots huge lasers, a gun that never has to reload, and never runs out of bullets, a gun that shoots out pure solar energy, an old looking flintlock type gun that can cause tornado things, he can take out a room full of armed guards, even when he's in his 60s? maybe 70s, and has dolls that can take over people's bodies, and control them. No way Batman can combat that stuff.

#29 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_:  Obviously hasn't been putting any of that time into learning lessons >.>
#30 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: NO! Stop replying to him. I know he's just egging it, but you must resist his mental trickery!
#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963: Stop feeding the troll, please, for the love of god.

#32 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963: NO! Stop replying to him. I know he's just egging it, but you must resist his mental trickery!

Wait, Jillizie is the same person? Mind = Blown

#33 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trinity00 said:

I could see the team winning, but I'm a Batman fanboy so I'm still going with him :p
#34 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@jillizie: Snake has stealth camo that makes him invisible, a freakin railgun that shoots huge lasers, a gun that never has to reload, and never runs out of bullets, a gun that shoots out pure solar energy, an old looking flintlock type gun that can cause tornado things, he can take out a room full of armed guards, even when he's in his 60s? maybe 70s, and has dolls that can take over people's bodies, and control them. No way Batman can combat that stuff.

Bro, Batman has the insider suit and the OP stated he had all access to his tech besides batmobile/jet. Batman took out the outsiders in his insider suit. Even without it Batman is a far more accomplished martial artist than snake and has plenty of goodies of his own to decimate snake.

#35 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: Multiple crazy accounts. I have no idea how he made the new account that quickly. Hide in the basement while the ban hammers come crashing down!
#36 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@wellillbea said:

@Trinity00 said:

team dies in about 10 seconds, mainly because snake cant even take 3 guards up close. and sam isn't any better

@XMen1963 said:

too bad batman has thermal vision. yeah a freaking rail gun, too bad batman can dodge that. the bandana is a gameplay mechanics. and snake cant use his infinite ammo when he's one shotted and ko'd.

your esentially an idiot using gameplay mechanics. snake took down a room of guys who didn't want to kill him. big mamma ordered them not to shoot him. he got taken down by 3 guards you moron.

the dolls only work on people with nano machines in them

good lord you dont know shit and are talking out of your ass

Eh it's that I thought they could win because snake was a super human or something

@Trinity00 said:

I could see the team winning, but I'm a Batman fanboy so I'm still going with him :p

Yah 5 think it's possible to win but batman takes the majority.

#37 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin_: Please ignore the troll of many accounts.
#38 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trinity00: Don't reply to the troll!
#39 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor: lol kk.

#40 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor:

#41 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: LMAO 
Considering how many accounts this troll has made, I would think it would require a couple of mods.... *PM/Flag powers activate).
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor: K4tz and I are on it.

#43 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman somehow separates the team, he should be able to win one-on-one. Snake, and Sam, would put up a decent fight though.

#44 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio

EVERYONE GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACES. Don't pay mind to him!

#45 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reptilicus: Don't reply to him. He's a troll who has been harassing people on this thread, don't fall for his trickery.
#46 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor: Ah, too late. LOL. I won't reply any more though.

#47 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reptilicus: Delete the comment before he has time to reply! Hurry, the world rests on your shoulders!
#48 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

solid snake wins because batman hides and then attacks and solid snake should be able to see batman coming since he is a master spy and has the right equipment for that and i dont think sam fisher would win against either of them though he has good equipment and excellent combat skills so he isnt far from them, this is a very close fight