Sam and Dean Winchester vs John Constantine

Proton_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules: all weapons allowed, takes place in purgatory, and everyone is in their prime. Fight to the death.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Define "prime". Sam as Lucifer's host?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Wouldn't that be Lucifer at his prime? Meat suits don't have access to the power of beings that possess them, even if they gain temporary control. Sam at his prime should be demon blood Sam

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean at his prime = Vampire Dean

Sam at his prime = Demon Blood Sam

They win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Technically it's still Sam body,like Nul could be seen as a version of Hulk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

They win.

Not really seeing how vampire Dean is going to make any difference ---- John spent most of his appearances in I, Vampire humiliating vampires a lot faster, stronger and more capable than the Supernatural vamps with magic tricks. Demon Blood Sam has got TK going for him and pretty much nothing else. Between him and John, I suppose it comes down to who strikes first.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesisaacs said:

They win.

Not really seeing how vampire Dean is going to make any difference ---- John spent most of his appearances in I, Vampire humiliating vampires a lot faster, stronger and more capable than the Supernatural vamps with magic tricks. Demon Blood Sam has got TK going for him and pretty much nothing else. Between him and John, I suppose it comes down to who strikes first.

Vampire Dean is a hunter who has a vast knowledge of the occult (magic included) and because Sam (who has even vaster knowledge) is with him they will look out for each other in case one of them almost falls into/ for a trap/ trick. Demon blood hurts vamps sure but then Sam (Demon blood ver) will just launch a psychic volley at john and suck him dry probably.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@dondave said:

@lordofallhumans: Technically it's still Sam body,like Nul could be seen as a version of Hulk

Technically it's not Sam, it's Lucifer. Technically Sam is Lucifers body (like God planned), so Sam being possessed by Lucifer is no longer Sam, it's Lucifer.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean and Sam Winchester have so much PIS power going for them that they could beat anyone. So the question is, do they get their PIS powers or not? If not, they get stomped...bad.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean at his most powerful was either as a Reaper or he was Death idr which he was exactly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All weapons allowed?

That is going to get crazy.

Proton_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Proton_Man

No Lucifer Sam, prime as in most powerful and deadliest.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean and Sam Winchester have so much PIS power going for them that they could beat anyone. So the question is, do they get their PIS powers or not? If not, they get stomped...bad.

Did the forum rules change? If not, then they get no PIS powers.

Dean at his most powerful was either as a Reaper or he was Death idr which he was exactly.

He wasn't a reaper because they don't cause death only usher the soul into the afterlife. He was Death lite, he had Deaths ring, but he did not have all Deaths powers.. He could only bring on the Death of a person that was on the "list", but it was never shown if he could kill anybody that was not on the "list", only not kill those on the "list". He would be invisible and able to teleport but he couldn't interact with the real world without removing the ring. So if it isn't Constantines time to go, Dean would probably be useless with the ring on.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

@jamesisaacs said:

They win.

Vampire Dean is a hunter who has a vast knowledge of the occult (magic included) and because Sam (who has even vaster knowledge) is with him they will look out for each other in case one of them almost falls into/ for a trap/ trick. Demon blood hurts vamps sure but then Sam (Demon blood ver) will just launch a psychic volley at john and suck him dry probably.

Wouldn't Dean in his prime technically be a Jefferson Starship? Eve bit him and infected him until Cas undid it, I know he didn't have time to do anything as one, but he was still infected and Jefferson Starships were Eves ultimate monster.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like Supernatural, but they rely a lot on plot devices, and crazy random happenstances. John Constantine is just...amazing at what he does. Granted, those two have done a lot of amazing feats, and even performed powerful spells (binding Death, opening purgatory, summoning demons, locating people, etc.), but not on his level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17 the_stegman  Moderator

Constantine's knowledge of the supernatural>> The Winchesters' knowledge of the supernatural.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Not really. Tell me something John know's the the Winchesters don't know.

Anyway 2 against 1....It is very clear. Not because it is 2 against 1, but the 2 are as dangerous and skill as John.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@cosmostyrant said:

@the_stegman: Not really. Tell me something John know's the the Winchesters don't know.

Anyway 2 against 1....It is very clear. Not because it is 2 against 1, but the 2 are as dangerous and skill as John.

How to actually cast spells. The Winchesters know a lot about monsters and their weaknesses but whenever they come up against something unfamiliar to them, the rely on help from other, more experienced hunters. I can't recall either of them showing any proficient work in actual spellcasting beside making demon seals and angel traps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant:

I an a HUGE supernatural fan, have all the DVDs, books, and helped playtest the table top game.

That being said, Sam and Dean are not even remotely as skilled or knowledgeable as John Constantine.

If you think they are then one of 3 things is happening.

1. You have only seen the Constantine movie and think it is accurate.

Well, 2 and 3 would just get me a warning.

To sum it up, read a book.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@the_stegman: Good point. But all weapons are allowed, and in this new season they have there ancestors book's and Items. I think they shot do well even with the lack of magic.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@cosmostyrant said:

@the_stegman: Good point. But all weapons are allowed, and in this new season they have there ancestors book's and Items. I think they shot do well even with the lack of magic.

Yes, they have access to the Men of Letters books, but have they actually USED any of that information in a battle? To say that they can use it is speculation since we don't actually know what's there to use, to me ''all weapons allowed'' means "standard equipment'' in which case that means the Winchesters might have their knives and...that's it.

Meanwhile, John, even in his current Constantine series, which is only two issues in, he's shown to be able to cast an illusion strong enough to trick a high class magic user, Mister E (while bound I may add)

No Caption Provided

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: I know some of the things John has done.......To sum it up, they are not that far off. The only thing the Stan's out is John ability to get people,demons or Angels do what he want's. But if you can post some scans.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Mmm....You bring a good point.

I'm only on the first book.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

John

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the Winchesters but Constantine will be teaching the boys and thing or two about the supernatural.....

Sholva1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a joke thread right. People saying Sam and Dean can beat John are off their meds. Constantine developed his own form of magic, defeated DC's Lucifer which makes Supernatural's Lucifer look like a joke. Sam and Dean stand no chance again Constantine since his magical power is very powerful plus Sam and Dean need ingredients for spells John doesn't. I'm sorry Supernatural fanboys but when it comes to DC's demons and other creatures Sam and Dean would get stomped yet Constantine just laughs in their face.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sholva1981: i thought they were talking about tv show constantine

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the Winchesters but Constantine will be teaching the boys and thing or two about the supernatural.....

Yea this

Sholva1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanospimphand: No he's talking about Constantine in his prime and that's comic Constantine and he's powerful I mean Batman goes to him for help with Supernatural problems in the DC universe that's where the Justice League Dark team was formed and just think Zantanna is more powerful than him which is scary.