Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Dudes from the Buffyverse...

There is no way Sam and Dean are going to intimidate Xander and Gunn...

Both Xander and Gunn have faced down things that would make Sam and Dean run for the hills shouting for a change of underware...

Gunn has been facing down and killing demons and vampires on the streets of LA since he was 13

Xander has been doing the same in Sunnydale since 14 and has had hand to hand training from 2 slayers, a watcher and combat memories from a veteran soldier...

I don't see any way Sam and Dean could win this one, the only advantage they have is the fact that they both use upto date firearms so at a distance thar are formidable, but once you get into hand to hand, Xander and Gunn take them down pretty easily

M

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Kurrent

Well what if Sam taps into the full potential of his TK. That can alone can turn this whole fight around.

I will say that Gunn is probably the best H2H fighter in the lot but Dean has been training with his father since he was a little boy.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

Also, are we using the current versions of these characters?

if so, we are then using the Vampire Gunn that beat Angelus in hand to hand combat...

speed and strength of a master vampire along with his knowledge of fighting and H2H skill...

that alone would wipe the floor with Sam and Dean as they've never fought anything like a Buffyverse Vampire before, let alone a master vampire of Gunn's potential

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda

Is the Colt or Ruby's Dagger in this fight?

Sam's new psychic powers might prove to be a problem in this fight. I dunno much about Xander or Gunn though, and I'm probably a bit bias :(

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kurrent

Slightly off topic (but will help me make a better and more informed argument because I  am still leaning towards the Winchesters)

What is the comparison from a Buffyverse vamp to another type of vamp?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos
Kurrent said:
What is the comparison from a Buffyverse vamp to another type of vamp?"

depends on what type of vampire you're talking about...

The Supernatural vampires are basically crap... they have no speed, no strength... no preternatural powers... put one of them against a Buffyverse Vampire and it will be a very short fight...

just of note, when Sam and Dean did face vampires in the TV show, they both had trouble dealing with only one, and it didn't have any powers, strengths or speed like the Buffyverse ones do...

The Anne Rice vampires are overkill... they would wipe the floor with Buffyverse characters, Supernatural characters and then go on to decimate the DCU as a whole just for fun...

The Anita Blake vampires are weird... they have the preturnatural powers but are limited by concience and 'souls'... hand to hand they could probably take down Buffyverse vampires as they have more powers, but in a basic fight the Buffyverse vampires are stronger

M
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda
Methos said:
"Kurrent said:
What is the comparison from a Buffyverse vamp to another type of vamp?"

depends on what type of vampire you're talking about...

The Supernatural vampires are basically crap... they have no speed, no strength... no preternatural powers... put one of them against a Buffyverse Vampire and it will be a very short fight...
M"

I dunno, when Gordon turned into a vampire he looked like he had some superhuman abilities. He tackled Sam through a brick wall and seemed to move faster than both of them.

Then the wire got him, lol.

Supernatural vampire's suck.
LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By LightBright

I honestly think the Winchester boys would win.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kurrent
LightBright said:
"I honestly think the Winchester boys would win."
Something in me thinks they can pull it off. Methos makes a god point but Sam and Dean have dont some serious stuff
Rune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rune

Dont count out the Winchester boys they have taken out some MAJOR daemons and both have come back from the dead.

If its vampire Gunn then yeah xander and gunn would take this but if its original gunn then i say the Winchester boys take it.  With there long rage fire power i think they would be able to pick off the slayer trained.