#1 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Post by ssjsuperman
 

Online Now
this battle takes place in the plains of oblivion    



 


 

this battle takes place in the plains of oblivion    
 
#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

anime vice----------------------------------->
#3 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

...Why the plains of Oblivion...?

#4 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV:
it just came to me
#5 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight 
 
spideys spider sense will allow him to see through sakuras ninja tricks, and weapons 
 
but the second she hits him with one of her punches...he's dead
#6 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max:
i realy dont think one hit will kill him
#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max: i realy dont think one hit will kill him "
It wouldn't, I guarantee it.
 
 
Hmm...Sakura is probably faster, but Peter's Spidey sense, strength, and web-shooting are three key benefits.
 
So I say Spider-Man.
#8 Edited by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:

"@Saiyan_God_Max: i realy dont think one hit will kill him "


  
   
  
   
 
so pete can survive these types of hits?
#9 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max: i think spderman has taking worse
#10 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Sakura touches him, Spider-Man goes down. 

#11 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
"Once Sakura touches him, Spider-Man goes down.  "

pretty much what i said..she has the power to bust up mountains with a single punch. I dont recall spidey ever getting hit with that type of power
#12 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" anime vice-----------------------------------> "
#13 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man will not get hit and if he does he will get back up

#14 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio

unless spidermans plan is to just dodge and shout from a far i'm pretty sure he's going to have to get in close if he wants to take her down 
 
 
and any feats to back up spiderman getting hit with a punch that sakura is capable of and getting right back up. And not just because some random came to save him or some other pis type crap
#15 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" Spider man will not get hit and if he does he will get back up "
Did you watch the video?  She punched someone while they were on the ground and caused the battlefield to explode!  Spider-Man is not getting back up.  At all.  And considering Naruto characters casually disappear when moving at high speeds, it's unlikely Spider-Man will be able to dodge many blows in the first place.  His Spider-Sense will help him avoid few, but eventually, Sakura will catch him as he transitions between movements, and he's going down.
#16 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad: 
He would not get hit but i have not seen him get it with some thing as big as that punch
#17 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @ThanosIsMad:  He would not get hit but i have not seen him get it with some thing as big as that punch "

have you seen a single sakura fight....like at all?
#18 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max:
i think if he use his web tie her up and throw her into the fire lake he can when
#19 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura would win eventually. One hit and Spidey's lights are out.

#20 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete could survive the hit, getting back up to finish the fight isn't going to happen.
#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

If spideys out for the kill and no holds back shes done
#22 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

How do i put this :)
 
Hmmmm Spiderman Spiderman can Sakura hit him, no she cant. Why? Because he is the Spiderman ^^
 
Seriously Spiderman takes this, his agility and reflexes are far beyind her's, plus she lacks the speed to hit a person who knows what shes going to do before she does it. The only thing she has going for he in this fight is strength, strength is no good if you cant land a hit, and i dont see that happening. Oh and Spiderman can hit with enough force to knock her out in one punch. Afterall he is a 10-15 tonner.

#23 Edited by mollyhayes01 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

first offf she a ninja her agility is far greater than his, she can boost her speed with chakra, she can bust mountains with a punch that way more than 10-15 tons of force, she has good enough reflexes, and accuracy to hit shuriken and kunai while in mid air and those things move fast, and spider-man may have super senses but he can't dodge and sense every hit. and I dont think spidey could knock her out in one punch thats just dumb, but she would knock his head clean off if she got a hit on him. Plus she isn't afraid to kill he won't, and if she was trying to get to sasuke through him............well lets just say, mj, and aunt may would miss him greatly.
#24 Posted by SilverGalford (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman can resists her atacks with his spider strenght, even if sakura hit him , he can resists her hits and atack her at the same time. moreover she lose chackra with every atack. and spiderman doesn't need that. spiderman can beat her .

#25 Posted by mollyhayes01 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my gosh whoever thinks spidey will win hasn't seen sakura in action 
#26 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
"spiderman can resists her atacks with his spider strenght, even if sakura hit him , he can resists her hits and atack her at the same time. moreover she lose chackra with every atack. and spiderman doesn't need that. spiderman can beat her . "

Spiderman can't resist those hits. 
His best option is avoiding them with the use of his spider sense, one hit and he is toaste however.  
 
Spiderman would have to shoot for a KO and dodge them, he can't tank any of those hits.
#27 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @SilverGalford said:
"spiderman can resists her atacks with his spider strenght, even if sakura hit him , he can resists her hits and atack her at the same time. moreover she lose chackra with every atack. and spiderman doesn't need that. spiderman can beat her . "
Spiderman can't resist those hits. His best option is avoiding them with the use of his spider sense, one hit and he is toaste however.   Spiderman would have to shoot for a KO and dodge them, he can't tank any of those hits. "
true. he really has no advantages in this fight except his spider sense. Sakura has greater strength,speed,agility, and can adhere to surfaces as well by channeling her chakra to her feet. also there's substitution, shurikens, etc.
#28 Posted by thugjedi (18 posts) - - Show Bio

sakura would win and are we forgeting about genjutsu she was originally a genjutsu type so i am sure she still know plenty 

#29 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

back
#30 Posted by Reactor (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this place always have so many anime battles?

#31 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the battle ground, I'd say Spider-Man

#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" Does this place always have so many anime battles? "
Yup. There's a sister site for anime stuff, but no one goes on it
#33 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh guys she can heal herself 2 
sakura ftw webs wont hold her or she could mess up his nervous system possibly destorying his spidey sense 
#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man wins

#35 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spidey have previous information about Sakura he cna be more careful, he survived Rhino punches or so and he cna wisecrack her, never underestimate a good ol' wisecrack...

#36 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" If Spidey have previous information about Sakura he cna be more careful, he survived Rhino punches or so and he cna wisecrack her, never underestimate a good ol' wisecrack... "
He doesn't need previous knowledge. Does she have anything he hasn't seen before?
#37 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

never underestimate the power of a good ol suckerpunch 
sakura does have great agility hence she became a med nin because shes capable of dodging enemies attcks so she can survive to heal her teammates so saying sakura cant dodge is completely false remeber she fought sasoru and all his puppets remember how good her dodging was 
the only way spidey is winnin is if he keeps his distance and tricks her somehow via bfr
#38 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" never underestimate the power of a good ol suckerpunch sakura does have great agility hence she became a med nin because shes capable of dodging enemies attcks so she can survive to heal her teammates so saying sakura cant dodge is completely false remeber she fought sasoru and all his puppets remember how good her dodging was the only way spidey is winnin is if he keeps his distance and tricks her somehow via bfr "
No one said that, but Spider-man has superhuman agility. Literally fifteen times greater than what a human being is capable of. He also has his spider-sense, which I don't believe anyone Sakura has faced has.
#39 Edited by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
 
@Ferro Vida:

it was a joke i was copying off of what 
@Argentino_18:     
said  
lol 
sakura can heal herself from anything spiderman does to her seriously im asking a question what can spidey do to sakura that she wont be able to heal eventually?
#40 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey has tangoed with worse threats Spidey.

#41 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
"  
@Ferro Vida:

it was a joke i was copying off of what 
@Argentino_18:     
said  
lol 
sakura can heal herself from anything spiderman does to her seriously im asking a question what can spidey do to sakura that she wont be able to heal eventually?
"
Sorry, I missed that.
#42 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

jus forget about it 
 
what can spiderman do to sakura that she wouldnt be able to heal herself from 
oh yea  fy! sakura doesnt have superhuman durability even though she has super strength 
#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" jus forget about it  what can spiderman do to sakura that she wouldnt be able to heal herself from oh yea  fy! sakura doesnt have superhuman durability even though she has super strength  "
He can punch someone hard enough to dislocate there jaw. He's strong enough to kill her if he doesn't hold back.
#44 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

You are acting like he has never fought someone with insane super strength, speed, reflexes/reactions, and super healing. That is like 3/4s his rogue gallery. If he did not beat them he would not be having a three series right now would he?

#45 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

on that note i dont think sakura wud allow him to get that close shes very smart so shed kno that a spider can lift 8x's its weight so she wud kno spidey is strong or she cud cast a minor genjustu to distract himm to deliver a final blow
#46 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" on that note i dont think sakura wud allow him to get that close shes very smart so shed kno that a spider can lift 8x's its weight so she wud kno spidey is strong or she cud cast a minor genjustu to distract himm to deliver a final blow "
Spider-man can lift ten tons. She would be more than a little bit off. His Spider-sense would alert him to any tactic she tried. Not saying it will guaruntee he doesn't get hit, but she has never seen anything like it.
#47 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

idk if u watch/read naruto so do you know the sharingan's hypnosis technique
#48 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" idk if u watch/read naruto so do you know the sharingan's hypnosis technique "
She needs eye contact for it to work.
#49 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19296 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman dies...
#50 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

no i mean shes witnessd kakashi do it to zabuza 
watevr it doesnt relate to this situation ne way   
cya gtg play cod   yeaaaaaaa