Sakura Uchiha vs Batgirl

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UFT

both are dropped into an arena style duel to the death.

sakura is armed with a kunai, shurikens and a medical scalpel.

cain has standard gear

both know the enemy's reputation

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not that familiar with Cain, but I am going with her getting stomped right now.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was here just too complain about the Sakura "Uchiha" thing

....but Yea Sakura stomps unless she's without chakra

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its her name....shes married.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@uft said:

ok... then she have no feats or proof that she can combat at the level she used to....

batgirl stomps due to lack of feats from sakura 'uchiha'

PS: sakura is still useless.. even after marraige

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

Mismatch.

yes.. batgirl stomps the useless housewife

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura punches the ground. Cass dies in the aftermath.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssj_god

Sakura punches the ground. Cass dies in the aftermath.

no.. the housewife have no feats as such

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok... then she have no feats or proof that she can combat at the level she used to....

what kind of ass backwards braindead logic is that?

so in battle threads i MUST use a married character's maiden name at all times or you'll get your 5 year old brain muddled and believe im referring to only events/feats occuring post marriage?

what is with this forum and me needing to be ultra specific with EVERYTHING? im not going to baby you all.

when i say sakura, obviously i mean everything shes done, from chapter 3 to toneri. idiot. fool. simpleton.

i say sakura uchiha because that is her official name now. no amount of bias, idiocy, atrocious reasoning, or hate changes that.

: sakura is still useless.

sakura is still one of the most powerful and skilled ninjas in her verse, having saved countless lives including naruto's multiple times, and stated as surpoassing even tsunade by the time period of the toneri film.

no amount of braindead whining countradicts the countless evidence of her being a skilled and brave medic whos saved lives with ease, and denonces her as "useless".

lets see how useless medics are when thye are putting you back together after a stupid stunt/drunk driving/bar brawl. lets see how useless they are when they are curing your wife's breast cancer.

perhaps your using a word you simply have no idea the meaning of. go look up "use".

but i suppose the running theme of this thread is people losing all rationality and going insane.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol dude your being messed with.... Your thread is one-sided... Chill.

Also NaruSaku OTP f***canon

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@uft:

Y U NO TAG ME?

so in battle threads i MUST use a married character's maiden name at all times or you'll get your 5 year old brain muddled and believe im referring to only events/feats occuring post marriage?

what is with this forum and me needing to be ultra specific with EVERYTHING? im not going to baby you all.

when i say sakura, obviously i mean everything shes done, from chapter 3 to toneri. idiot. fool. simpleton.

i say sakura uchiha because that is her official name now. no amount of bias, idiocy, atrocious reasoning, or hate changes that.

whatever you said have nothing to with it..... it's simple.. you said sakura 'uchiha'.. that means the housewife and mother from the last chapter.. who have NO feats of operating on the same level as when we last saw her in the war.... she could well end up like her own and other konoha kid's mothers (they were all kunoichi's at some point) ..........

so yes.... sakura 'uchiha' have NO fighting feats....... she might retain her crying for help ability though... :D

sakura is still one of the most powerful and skilled ninjas in her verse, having saved countless lives including naruto's multiple times, and stated as surpoassing even tsunade by the time period of the toneri film.

no amount of braindead whining countradicts the countless evidence of her being a skilled and brave medic whos saved lives with ease, and denonces her as "useless".

lets see how useless medics are when thye are putting you back together after a stupid stunt/drunk driving/bar brawl. lets see how useless they are when they are curing your wife's breast cancer.

perhaps your using a word you simply have no idea the meaning of. go look up "use".

but i suppose the running theme of this thread is people losing all rationality and going insane.

-_-

No Caption Provided

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Sakura even married? I thought sasuke just poked her n gtfo...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this is the funniest thing I read all day:

"lets see how useless medics are when thye are putting you back together after a stupid stunt/drunk driving/bar brawl. lets see how useless they are when they are curing your wife's breast cancer."

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssj_god

Is Sakura even married? I thought sasuke just poked her n gtfo...

O.O

possible

Also, this is the funniest thing I read all day:

"lets see how useless medics are when thye are putting you back together after a stupid stunt/drunk driving/bar brawl. lets see how useless they are when they are curing your wife's breast cancer."

lol..... if that medic is sakura... then she's still useless

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By UFT

if that medic is sakura... then she's still useless

so basically you have gone insane and lack all reason and logic? someone saves countless lives but they are useless because i dislike them! fun!

.. it's simple.. you said sakura 'uchiha'.. that means the housewife and mother from the last chapter.

no it means sakura uchiha, the character in general. and its implied sakura is still a ninja, but has to stay home sometimes to look after her daughter. and who the hell else will clean the house? they dont have maids in the semi apocalyptic ninja verse.

who the hell hears the name of a married woman and assumes it means the character AFTER they are married, ignoring everything that came before it? an insane person, that's who.

so yes.... sakura 'uchiha' have NO fighting feats....... she might retain her crying for help ability though... :D

but not her brave determination, compassion and loyalty right? never focus on good traits, only the bad ones, right?

fighting feats for sakura; first 699 chapters.

s Sakura even married?

yes

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh god, pls. Don't make me admit that useless pink haired dead weight stomps this battle, cause she does

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on't make me admit that useless pink haired dead weight stomps this battle,

good because no such character is in this thread

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Impervious

@uft: also known as Sakura Uchiha

BTW, why is it that the majority of your battle thread forums are mismatches?

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is she a useless dead weight when shes surpassed tsunade, saved countless lives and is a master skilled medic

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: because in comparison to the majority of other Naruto characters, that means nothing when it comes to a fight

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@ssj_god: so... When Storm got married to Black Panther, does that mean her past feats didn't apply any more? Cuz if that's true, my life is a lie.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@serrure said:

@ssj_god: your troll game 10/10 bro

lol

@spinnercomix said:

@ssj_god: so... When Storm got married to Black Panther, does that mean her past feats didn't apply any more? Cuz if that's true, my life is a lie.

it would've applied if storm's last fighting feats comes from her 16 years self.... and we get no idea of what she did in 10-12 years.. and suddenly see her getting married and as a mother of a kid.. i'm talking about skills btw.. sakura does not have super powers like storm.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well I guess that kinda makes sense. I mean anyone who took time off from fighting would lose some skill. If they changed the OP to pre-marriage then it would make sense?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

@spinnercomix said:

@ssj_god: well I guess that kinda makes sense. I mean anyone who took time off from fighting would lose some skill. If they changed the OP to pre-marriage then it would make sense?

who knows.. last time we had actual feats of her, she was a 16 years old.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura Uchiha.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Married? That's an odd assumption, considering I'm pretty sure Sasuke doesn't even live in the village anymore, and his daughter looks more like Karin...but whatever. I don't know how they did things in Konoha.

Sakura just barely manages to justify her existence more than most other female Naruto characters, (let's face it, everyone who wasn't on Team 7, an Uchiha, Akatsuki, or Jinchuriki was pretty much useless throughout part 2,) but she's still insanely useless compared to her peers.

Congrats on giving an underwhelming character an underwhelming victory.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sakura and Sasuke...the most forced anime relationship ever. And that's really saying something since anime writers are awful at romance.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By Superguy1591

Also, it's a mismatch. Sakura could shatter boulders with a punch--she's also faster, more agile and more durable than any street level DC character. So...

No Caption Provided

I Carlton this thread.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

I sincerely hope that you are just trolling because what you are saying is ridiculous...

Everyone spent over 2 years not fighting after the battle with Kaguya, yet their power increased drastically in the last.

Tsunade spent over 20 years away from the battlefield, yet she still kept her skills as the best medic and became Hokage.

Madara spent over a 100 years secluded in a cave like the troll he is, yet the first thing he did once he got out was solo stomping the 10000 shinobi of a division as well as the 5 kages.

By your logic Sasuke can now pimp smack Hokage Naruto because Naruto spends his Hokage days doing paperwork and surfing the internet whereas sasuke is always adventuring and facing danger lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

I sincerely hope that you are just trolling because what you are saying is ridiculous...

Everyone spent over 2 years not fighting after the battle with Kaguya, yet their power increased drastically in the last.

Tsunade spent over 20 years away from the battlefield, yet she still kept her skills as the best medic and became Hokage.

Madara spent over a 100 years secluded in a cave like the troll he is, yet the first thing he did once he got out was solo stomping the 10000 shinobi of a division as well as the 5 kages.

By your logic Sasuke can now pimp smack Hokage Naruto because Naruto spends his Hokage days doing paperwork and surfing the internet whereas sasuke is always adventuring and facing danger lol

lets see you spot 1 person who spent the last decade as house wife.. became a mother of a child.. and still shown the same level XD

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

lets see you spot 1 person who spent the last decade as house wife.. became a mother of a child.. and still shown the same level XD

No Caption Provided

Your argument is now invalid.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

No Caption Provided

show me her fighting feat after naruto's birth.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now show me someone spending the last decade trolling on the internet like Naruto and still keeping his skills. Otherwise Sasuke pimp smacks. :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ssj_god

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssj_god said:

@uft said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now show me someone spending the last decade trolling on the internet like Naruto and still keeping his skills. Otherwise Sasuke pimp smacks. :D

i did not see any combat feat... can you show me where she fought?... she tried to contain nine tails with chakra chains.. who was already contained inside of her before naruto's birth.... i don't see any fighting feat...... sorry... sakura trips over her face upon trying to jump and batgirl stomps over her... :)

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

i did not see any combat feat... can you show me where she fought?... she tried to contain nine tails with chakra chains.. who was already contained inside of her.... i don't see any fighting feat...... sorry... sakura trips over her face upon trying to jump and batgirl stomps over her... :)

The Kyuubi was not even inside of her and she was dying when she did that. How is restraining the beast that nearly solo stomped the Konoha village not a fighting feat ? lol

Do you know what chakra chains can do ?

No Caption Provided

And since you haven't provided any feats for post internet trolling Naruto, I guess this happens again :

No Caption Provided

GG :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

The Kyuubi was not even inside of her and she was dying when she did that. How is restraining the beast that nearly solo stomped the Konoha village not a fighting feat ? lol

i know.. she already had the chakra chains inside of her from when it was inside of her.. the beast got lose because of the child birth..

she was dying .. and she tried to contain the nine tails with the chakra chains... i don't see any fighting feat... now if you can show me sakura can lie around and attack with chakra chains, then it's different.. if not... she tripps over upon trying to run (as she forgot how to fight) and batgirl stomps over her..... she's a useless as she always were... :D

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ssj_god:

i know.. she already had the chakra chains inside of her from when it was inside of her..

What are you talking about ? The chakra chains are from the Uzumaki chakra. They have nothing to do with the Kyuubi...

the beast got lose because of the child birth..

No. The beast escaped because of trollbito :

Loading Video...

dshe was dying .. and she tried to contain the nine tails with the chakra chains... i don't see any fighting feat...

Correction : She was dying and still contained the Kyuubi that solo'd Konaha village. What is a fightning feat is that isn't ?

now if you can show me sakura can lie around and attack with chakra chains, then it's different..

Completely missed the point. You were asking about a house wife keeping her skills. I proved you wrong.Now show me scans of an internet troll keeping his skills. :)

if not... she tripps over upon trying to run (as she forgot how to fight) and batgirl stomps over her.....

Sakura is not Naruto ;)

No Caption Provided

Or his fodder wife :

No Caption Provided

The Uchiha family solos your favs :D Now get over it.

No Caption Provided

she's a useless as she always were... :D

Where will Naruto be when Uchiha Madara strikes ?

No Caption Provided
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sakura lands one blow and Batgirl is gone...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssj_god

@mudamudamuda:

What are you talking about ? The chakra chains are from the Uzumaki chakra. They have nothing to do with the Kyuubi...

when did i said it was because of kyuubi? o.O i said she had that from when the kyuubi was inside of her.. didn't said it was because of kyuubi..

No. The beast escaped because of trollbito :

he waited for the child birth.. as she'd be vulnerable then.

Correction : She was dying and still contained the Kyuubi that solo'd Konaha village. What is a fightning feat is that isn't ?

that isn't a fighting feat... because she was already containing the kyuubi inside of her for so long years.. if you think that's fighting.. then she wasn't just a housewife... she was constantly fighting kyuubi inside of her all the times.

Completely missed the point. You were asking about a house wife keeping her skills. I proved you wrong.Now show me scans of an internet troll keeping his skills. :)

i asked about a house wife who haven't fought for a decade and a mother of a kid fighting.... firstly.. containing kyuubi with her chains isn't fighting.. because if it is.. then she wasn't inactive for the last decade... and lastly... she just gave the child birth.. she has no experience of how fitness deteriorates by after effects of child birth...

sakura have forgotten her fighting.. and her body have become out of shape for fight from child birth... she trips over.. and batgirl stomps.. XD

Sakura is not Naruto ;)

of course she's not.. she's completely useless :D

it was even tested by experts

No Caption Provided