Can see it going either way

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@leo-343: What versatility? Her entire M.O is based around punching stuff and healing.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I did read Naruto, but until someone posts anything major Sakura I'll take She-Hulk.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She-Hulk, overall more impressive.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Sakura

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Backing Jen.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura has impressive strength feats and healing feats, I think I go with her, but could honestly see it going either way, idk.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

sakura is useless.... she hulk wins by default

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

She Hulk

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

sakura is useless.... she hulk wins by default

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She Hulk.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WastelandMan  Online

The one who actually has boobs, She-Hulk.............because boobs.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Probably, Sakura.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: She has enhanced speed(through chakra control but not lee style extreme taijutsu recall back to the Ino fight where she applied chakra control to her feet to get a quick boost she has since perfected it), strength(as you already know but there is a common misconception that this only applies to striking but sakura has thrown naruto upwards of 100 feet before in canon notably in the naruto sakura kakashi kiba vs Tobi fight), agility(jumps atleast 50+ feet in the air casually as do most ninjas in naruto), moderately above average intelligence(did very good on the written portion of the chunin exams) knowledge of academy basic jutsus chakra control(stand on water, walls, ceilings, tree's etc..), clone jutsu(up to 2 intangible clones with no substance in canon but can make good distractions), transformation jutsu(can be used to deceive she hulk), substitution jutsu, and also slug summoning(acid, tanks big attacks, in liquid form can heal sakura on the go....so yea at the very least I say she is more versatile than she hulk

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Sakura been able to withstand the strength of superhuman blows? she can dish it out, but has never taken it.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Milliardo

She Hulk

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: She has enhanced speed(through chakra control but not lee style extreme taijutsu recall back to the Ino fight where she applied chakra control to her feet to get a quick boost she has since perfected it), strength(as you already know but there is a common misconception that this only applies to striking but sakura has thrown naruto upwards of 100 feet before in canon notably in the naruto sakura kakashi kiba vs Tobi fight), agility(jumps atleast 50+ feet in the air casually as do most ninjas in naruto), moderately above average intelligence(did very good on the written portion of the chunin exams) knowledge of academy basic jutsus chakra control(stand on water, walls, ceilings, tree's etc..), clone jutsu(up to 2 intangible clones with no substance in canon but can make good distractions), transformation jutsu(can be used to deceive she hulk), substitution jutsu, and also slug summoning(acid, tanks big attacks, in liquid form can heal sakura on the go....so yea at the very least I say she is more versatile than she hulk

She-Hulk jumps for MILES. She's stronger, faster, and has more durability. She can win this with one hit. She-Hulk stomps.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JuzaCloud

@juzacloud: lies she's tanked tsunade's blows

When tsunade was training her and not using full strength? sure. In a real fight? never. Sakura is useless. She-Hulk is a 100 tonner.

In Incredible Hulk vol. 3 #106 She-Hulk vs. Doc Samson I She-Hulk punches him to another state. Sakura=dead

No Caption Provided

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Leaning towards Sakura for the majority.

Avatar image for comics_are_better_than_anime_
Comics_Are_Better_Than_Anime_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-hulk stomps

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura honestly

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she-hulk

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Her powers are the same as She Hulk's essentially, but Sakura is powerful enough to Hurt she-Hulk seriously since she was able to Hurt Kaguya, an opponent capable of taking hits from high powered nukes with a punch and she can take hits capable of blowing holes through her and she can regenerate, meaning that her healing factor is better than that of any Hulk, from what I CURRENTLY know. She is a trained fighter and she can charge items such as knives with her chakra, making them just as strong as her. The fight can go either way, but in terms of pure striking Power, I think Sakura wins.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk wins. She is an 100 toner. Sakura is a 20 toner at the most. This is my scenario. She-Hulk punches Sakura into the next life.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Her powers are the same as She Hulk's essentially, but Sakura is powerful enough to Hurt she-Hulk seriously since she was able to Hurt Kaguya, an opponent capable of taking hits from high powered nukes with a punch and she can take hits capable of blowing holes through her and she can regenerate, meaning that her healing factor is better than that of any Hulk, from what I CURRENTLY know. She is a trained fighter and she can charge items such as knives with her chakra, making them just as strong as her. The fight can go either way, but in terms of pure striking Power, I think Sakura wins.

Didn't look like she hurt Kaguya. Her punch broke her horn thats about it. She-Hulk took blows from Champion with the power Gem, which is one of the Infinity gems. Sakura has nothing to put She -Hulk down with. Champion destroyed a planet with a punch while having the power gem.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: @champion99: What's She hulks answer to slug summing?

Clone jutsu distraction?

Also when it comes to strength

Striking-Sakura

Lifting-Jennifer

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: @champion99: What's She hulks answer to slug summing?

Clone jutsu distraction?

Also when it comes to strength

Striking-Sakura

Lifting-Jennifer

Slug summoning? lol I hope you don't think acid is going to do anything to a hulk. She punches and throws that slug across the desert. That slug is a cry baby lol. She hulk has easily withstood rocket burners, that burn at over 6,000 degrees.

Clone jutsu distraction? She-Hulk has been trained by captain america. A distraction doesn't matter when you can't even damage your opponent enough.

Striking? She Hulk punches people to other states, Punches Thor and hurts him, Punches Titania( with powergem) and creates a shockwave,. An enraged she hulk has laid the smackdown on sentry. Though he did get back up.

Please tell me how sakura striking can hurt she hulk who has tanked champion with power gem and titania with power gem. She hulk would rip sakura in half. Just like madara crushed tsunade in half with a tree.... a tree with regular tree durability lol

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud:

1.) Hashirama's wood release is not regular tree\wood lvl durability(tanked bijuu dama before and standard bijuu dama\bomb=mountain lvl destruction also not only that but it was demonstrated by the nine tails which was shown at half level's to equal 5 mountain busters through Naruto and whole Kurama likely 5x2=10 mountain busters equivalent in overall dc)

2.) Madara was using Hashirama's wood release.

3.) Physical blunt force attacks won't do a thing to the slug as she can divide and absorb the force of every blow.

4.) Clone distraction are perceived as real as the original so yeah.

5.) Sakura's chakra focused punches are explosive in nature and the air borne variant is easily small city lvl+(the used on the juubi spawns) so they will have an effect if a few land.

6.) Tree's durability is false claim also regen will keep her going.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hulk

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Multiple nuclear level hits from Naruto didn't break a horn and that is still a horn i.e a piece of her body. So She Hulk is normally just a planetary level opponent? She took a punch, but how did she fare against it? Was the She Hulk amped up? Iknow people say these things, but often leave out other information to prove a point.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ariesxmasters

She-Hulk wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.. She-Hulk

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Challenge She-Hulk flicks her.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk wins. I don't think Sakura has the durability to withstand a blow from anyone in the Hulk family.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Multiple nuclear level hits from Naruto didn't break a horn and that is still a horn i.e a piece of her body. So She Hulk is normally just a planetary level opponent? She took a punch, but how did she fare against it? Was the She Hulk amped up? Iknow people say these things, but often leave out other information to prove a point.

No she-hulk wasn't amped in any of the situations I stated. Champion and she-hulk had a boxing match. Champion had been cheating his matches with the power gem. She-hulk took a beating, but was still standing and ready for more, but they stopped the fight.

Erotas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Naruto as an anime and everything (nostalgia) but in all honesty Sakura is vastly outclassed here. Sakura has improved considerably and even has quite impressive healing by now, but She-hulk could probably oneshot her. Sakura has never tanked anything close to 100 tons and even though she has pretty decent durability, it has never been implied that she could take a hit from someone that strong. She has been hurt by hits from people far weaker (Akatsuki, Madara, etc.)