• 72 results
#1 Edited by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

who's gonna win in a fist fight?

• to win they have to either knock out the opponent or kill them in the process
  • morals off, out of character
  • strictly a hand to hand fight
  • fight takes place in an indestructible dojo of 50 square meter area
  • current sakura...... luke in perfect health and at his peak

vs

begin

#2 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

well? anyone?

#3 Edited by xlab3000 (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura takes this one.

#4 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

Sakura takes this one.

how? .. luke is very durable .. can tank great hits .. even bullets can't do a thing to him.. he tanks them head on

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14951 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@xlab3000 said:

Sakura takes this one.

how? .. luke is very durable .. can tank great hits .. even bullets can't do a thing to him.. he tanks them head on

The power of Sakura punches make bullets seem like sprinkler water. Got any feats for Luke

#6 Posted by Detrolord (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Sakura her strength is around hulk probably?

#7 Edited by Huey_Freeman34 (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

@detrolord: really? When did she level up that much?

#8 Edited by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@xlab3000 said:

Sakura takes this one.

The power of Sakura punches make bullets seem like sprinkler water. Got any feats for Luke

not really .. i was hoping anyone with good knowledge of him will produce it.....

well tagging someone with good knowledge of it.. as i saw in the previous thread

@wyldsong

#9 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14951 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Detrolord (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

XD my bad i that wht i put ? cause im not sure

#11 Edited by LordGrapeSoda (197 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not even close to Hulk. This is a pretty uneven "Fight" especially since Sakura isn't allowed to use shuriken, kunais, ninjutsu, etc. The only thing Sakura has over Cage is speed, and fighting technique, but she can't hurt Luke, and won't last forever, her durability isn't very good.

In short, Luke stomps, hard.

#13 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not even close to Hulk. This is a pretty uneven "Fight" especially since Sakura isn't allowed to use shuriken, kunais, ninjutsu, etc. The only thing Sakura has over Cage is speed, and fighting technique, but she can't hurt Luke, and won't last forever, her durability isn't very good.

well sakura has her healing with her .. she got the white seal on her forehead

#14 Posted by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

You say "not even close to hulk" as if Luke Cage actually is close to hulk..........

#15 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

@detrolord: when you wrote that she has Hulk strength

#16 Posted by Detrolord (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by BoringPerson (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura here is block breaker class with basically unlimited regeneration. As in Cage could tear her arm off and she'd regrow it without losing a beat.

I don't see Cage ever tagging her. Sakura's med jutsu are all hand to hand... she could just chakra scalpel beneath Cage's skin too.

Regardless, Cage is either being ragdolled until Sakura tires and he gets a chance, or Sakura straight wins.

#18 Posted by LordGrapeSoda (197 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12677 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura due to speed and skill.

#20 Posted by nerdchore (3154 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura at current level is too much for luke cage. Shes too versatile with her strength speed and medical jutsu

#21 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some good striking feats for cage. I wanna give it to Sakura due to speed, skill, and I believe her strength is enough based on what I've seen of cage(not too much). As of now I say Sakura takes it after a gooooodd fight.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He's closer than Sakura.

Neither are anywhere close to his strength level though......

#23 Edited by vintage_spiderman (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone post that scan of Sakura soloing 50 juubi clones with one punch already...... :/

#24 Edited by KittyParker13 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura's punches are pretty scary. I'm leaning towards her winning, but it'd be a close match, I think.

#25 Posted by BoringPerson (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: Not enough to obliterate Sakura, with her regen she should be able to shrug off almost anything he throws at her.

#26 Posted by generator2000 (1425 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

@ssj_god said:

@xlab3000 said:

Sakura takes this one.

Luke Cage has tken hits from the Hulk, Collosus, guys like that.

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (39397 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@lordgrapesoda said:

@jashro44: He's closer than Sakura.

Neither are anywhere close to his strength level though......

The guy only mentioned Hulk because another user said she was around Hulk level. Or was questioning she was.

#28 Posted by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn I missed that comment. I guess that makes sense.

#29 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: We havent seen just how well she can regenerate though. Shes not quite on Tsunade's level, without a doubt her durability should be able to keep up but i dont think shes on par with Cage's durability quite yet based on feats. I still think her speed, skill, and strength can give her a win. But winning will not be easy for either combatant.

#30 Posted by vintage_spiderman (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sakura recreates the feat where she hits the ground so hard she creates a city block level+ explosion against the incomplete juubi clones she one shots him in a direct hit and I don't see Luke having any better agility/speed feats than Sakura because while she maybe slow by a Naruto characters standards we should actually consider how does that pan out against someone like Cage who quite frankly isnt a speedster possibly even slower than Sakura when it comes to combat speed movement speed and reaction speed....then there's her regen ability

#31 Edited by Kazuma_Bushi (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not familiar with Luke Cage but does he have striking feats comparable to this?

The objects circled in red are mini- Biju's which are roughly the size of a person.

#32 Posted by TheKilBorne (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura, handily....

Put her up against IF or maybe even Karate Kid...

#33 Posted by agent41 (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

poor sakura,most people want her to lose this fight as well,she just has that reputation of being bad,she doesn't deserve that,she usually fights against character that are out of her league in the manga so people asume she is bad,here she has the strength,speed and skill advantage she wins.

#34 Posted by KittyParker13 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: I think a lot of people think of Sakura as she was in original Naruto, instead of how much she's improved in Shippuden (even if they've watched/read it). She's one of my favorite characters, she's really powerful.

#35 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4079 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stomp in Sakura's favor. Cage would never touch Sakura and she definately have the power to KO him.

#36 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stomp in Sakura's favor. Cage would never touch Sakura and she definately have the power to KO him.

fight is in a dojo .. closed area of 50 square meter .. no one is out running no one here

#37 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura here is block breaker class with basically unlimited regeneration. As in Cage could tear her arm off and she'd regrow it without losing a beat.

I don't see Cage ever tagging her. Sakura's med jutsu are all hand to hand... she could just chakra scalpel beneath Cage's skin too.

Regardless, Cage is either being ragdolled until Sakura tires and he gets a chance, or Sakura straight wins.

as i said in OP ... no ninjutsu .. chakra scalpel is her medical ninjutsu .. so she can't use that .. her regeneration is ok to use though because it's independent of her i guess.

#38 Posted by agent41 (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: I think a lot of people think of Sakura as she was in original Naruto, instead of how much she's improved in Shippuden (even if they've watched/read it). She's one of my favorite characters, she's really powerful.

i know,i feel bad for her.

#39 Posted by KittyParker13 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: If you consider using chakra as ninjutsu, and that's not allowed, then she can't do her powerful punches. She focuses the chakra so well, that's why her punches are so powerful. If she can't do that, her punches won't be much stronger than an average girl.

#40 Posted by ssj_god (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13:

no.. using chakra isn't ninjutsu .. but chakra scalpel comes under medical ninjutsu

#41 Posted by DarkRaiden (10149 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage wins. Not a stomp. She's likely stronger though lately Cage has had just as good feats: oneshotting She-hulk, KO'ing Thing IIRC, holding his own with Namor underwater, causing seismic activity just by punching Proxima Midnight, etc.

Sakura hits hard, maybe harder than he does, but he's taken hits from people who are much, much stronger. Eventually she runs out of chakra and that's when he wins.

#42 Edited by Fallschirmjager (19741 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage can Thunder clap btw...for people trying to over rely on speed.

And although it was written by Bendis, Cage did tank a nuke.

(don't really care either way, just tired of the "this character stomps" comments in general)

#43 Posted by KittyParker13 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

causing seismic activity just by punching Proxima Midnight,

That was the result of sumah gorath arriving on earth for the most part.

Cage can Thunder clap btw...for people trying to over rely on speed.

Would it phase saukra? He's only used it to knock back victoria hand IIRC. He might be able to use more powerful thunderclaps but not sure if he can do it with enough force to knock someone with superhuman stats out.

#45 Edited by DarkRaiden (10149 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Cool, never seen the other side of that scan.

As for knocking Sakura back with a thunderclap, it should only matter if she had super strength and/or weight and she has neither since her strength is only punching power due to her technique. So for all intents and purposes, she should at least be knocked back just like that one girl was.

#46 Posted by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

As for knocking Sakura back with a thunderclap, it should only matter if she had super strength and/or weight and she has neither since her strength is only punching power due to her technique. So for all intents and purposes, she should at least be knocked back just like that one girl was.

No problem.

IIRC Tsunade did lift Gambuntas sword and stab it into Manda and shes the one who taught saukra that technique. I imagine Saukra should have some actual strength.

#47 Posted by DarkRaiden (10149 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

No problem.

IIRC Tsunade did lift Gambuntas sword and stab it into Manda and shes the one who taught saukra that technique. I imagine Saukra should have some actual strength.

You could infer that but....Tsunade might just be strong AND have the technique. Sakura hasn't shown anything but punching AND her Databook entry has her strength really, really low.

#48 Edited by jashro44 (29731 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: I'll have to take your word about the data book but does it cover post war/ten tails revival arc/etc. Sakura or is this based on an earlier arc Sakura? Can't remember any direct lifting feats for Sakura so I'll wait and see if anyone else has any.

#49 Posted by DarkRaiden (10149 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden: I'll have to take your word about the data book but does it cover post war/ten tails revival arc/etc. Sakura or is this based on an earlier arc Sakura? Can't remember any direct lifting feats for Sakura so I'll wait and see if anyone else has any.

Nope. This was beginning of shippuden, up to the Itachi/Sasuke fight. She had used her super strength punches by then, so it shouldn't be a mistake. Unless the new war arc technique gave her super strength AND super punching power I guess....

#50 Posted by dondave (39923 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura