Saiyans vs Kryptonians

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

This is Sayians and Kyrtonians in general, but do include their well-know members, like Goku and Superman. This takes place under a yellow sun and kyrptonians are pre-Crisis and at full power. Sayians are also full power and those able can go up to Super Sayian 4. Who wins?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Sayians

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gojira

Krytonians like superman moved earth, left contential land mass,Gets to planets in seconds, live throw planets exploding if there is a yellow sun of course and turn back time with his speed. So Krptonians takes this ssj4 is the limit of a sayian Krytonian get stronger over the years with the sun and Sayians only have energy output on the Krytonians plus superman prime altered reality with one fist beats the hell out of the dragon fist.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Sayians I'm saying them so when the fanboys erupt in here it can be a short agreement with less arguments lol.

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gojira

Vance Astro says:

"It's not really a sure win for either.Kryptonians aren't the warrior race that the Saiyans are but not many Saiyans are on the level of the ones we know of that have come to earth or other planets to do battle.I mean Frieza's army took out the Saiyans."

Frieza took them out by himself superman prime would have killed frieza in one hit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's not really a sure win for either.Kryptonians aren't the warrior race that the Saiyans are but not many Saiyans are on the level of the ones we know of that have come to earth or other planets to do battle.I mean Frieza's army took out the Saiyans.

Geo-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Geo-Man

I'm going with Saiyans. All of their team members are powerful. Kryptonians' aren't. Superman seems like one-of-a-kind to me. I mean, if his WHOLE race was like him, wouldn't they survive the planet blow up?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gojira says:

"Vance Astro says:
"It's not really a sure win for either.Kryptonians aren't the warrior race that the Saiyans are but not many Saiyans are on the level of the ones we know of that have come to earth or other planets to do battle.I mean Frieza's army took out the Saiyans."
Frieza took them out by himself superman prime would have killed frieza in one hit."

Freiza didn't take all of them out.....OBVIOUSLY.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DARKCLOWN168 says:

"SAIYANS ALL THE WAY KRYPTONIANS ARE GAY "

I don't believe any Kryptonian was revealed to be homosexual.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bookman

Geo-Man says:

"I'm going with Saiyans. All of their team members are powerful. Kryptonians' aren't. Superman seems like one-of-a-kind to me. I mean, if his WHOLE race was like him, wouldn't they survive the planet blow up? "

1.They were under a red sun. 2.I'm pretty sure it was a Kyrptonite meteor that destroyed the planet.

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gojira

Geo-Man says:

"I'm going with Saiyans. All of their team members are powerful. Kryptonians' aren't. Superman seems like one-of-a-kind to me. I mean, if his WHOLE race was like him, wouldn't they survive the planet blow up? "

They didn't have a yellow sun thats why.

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gojira

Vance Astro says:

"Gojira says:
"Vance Astro says:
Frieza took them out by himself superman prime would have killed frieza in one hit."
Freiza didn't take all of them out.....***OBVIOUSLY***."

Yeah there only like 4 left.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MotorSteel

zee crusher says:

"Sayians I'm saying them so when the fanboys erupt in here it can be a short agreement with less arguments lol."

Good idea...saiyans as well......pfffttt

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'll say Siayans, only because there's no point in debating when DBZ fans are involved.

HOLLOW VASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HOLLOW VASH

zee crusher says:

"Sayians I'm saying them so when the fanboys erupt in here it can be a short agreement with less arguments lol."

lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alexandria Cromwell says:

"Krypts....O.o"

Nice :D

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
Alexandria Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krypts....O.o

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
Alexandria Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Alexandria Cromwell says:
"Krypts....O.o"
Nice :D "

Yup, urbandictionary.com lol

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i vote the saiyans.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Geo-Man says:

Dude, when Superman was a baby, he was sent to Earth before Krypton exploded. If he was still on Krypton, he would have been killed too. Also, they were under a Red Sun, so they didn't have their powers. If everyone of those Kryptonians were under a yellow sun, they would all have the same powers. What you said makes no sense.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Static Shock says:

"Geo-Man says:

Dude, when Superman was a baby, he was sent to Earth before Krypton exploded. If he was still on Krypton, he would have been killed too. Also, they were under a Red Sun, so they didn't have their powers. If everyone of those Kryptonians were under a yellow sun, they would all have the same powers. What you said makes no sense."

I don't know why you even bother man. You come with facts, sources, and useful information, something the DBZ fans don't understand. Your wasting your time.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bookman

Gambler says:

"Static Shock says:
"Geo-Man says:
Dude, when Superman was a baby, he was sent to Earth before Krypton exploded. If he was still on Krypton, he would have been killed too. Also, they were under a Red Sun, so they didn't have their powers. If everyone of those Kryptonians were under a yellow sun, they would all have the same powers. What you said makes no sense."
I don't know why you even bother man. You come with facts, sources, and useful information, something the DBZ fans don't understand. Your wasting your time."

Hey! I like DBZ and I showed some support for the Krptonians!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bookman says:

"Gambler says:
"Static Shock says:
"Geo-Man says:
I don't know why you even bother man. You come with facts, sources, and useful information, something the DBZ fans don't understand. Your wasting your time."

Hey! I like DBZ and I showed some support for the Krptonians!

"

Sorry, but the bad ones outnumber you. Your now a statistic ;P

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bookman

Gambler says:

"Bookman says:
"Gambler says:
"Static Shock says:
"Geo-Man says:
Hey! I like DBZ and I showed some support for the Krptonians! "
Sorry, but the bad ones outnumber you. Your now a statistic ;P"

I'm one of a kind!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zenma

here is the beginning of the saiyan civilization

1.the tsufurus the smarter, advanced, but far weaker natives of the planet are the enemy of the saiyans.

2.the tsufuru's technologies and intelligence is even more superior to the powerful saiyans

3.when the full moon came, all the saiyans become "great apes" which made them more powerful and overcomes the tsufuru technologies and intelligence, utterly destroy them. (In GT, Bebi told about the destruction of the tsufuru)

1.kryptonians are just as advanced and smart or even more.

2.red-sun made them weak or not having the powers superman has.

3.with yellow sun and their superior intelligence= a much more formidable enemy to the saiyans

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zenma says:

"here is the beginning of the saiyan civilization1.the tsufurus the smarter, advanced, but far weaker natives of the planet are the enemy of the saiyans.2.the tsufuru's technologies and intelligence is even more superior to the powerful saiyans3.when the full moon came, all the saiyans become "great apes" which made them more powerful and overcomes the tsufuru technologies and intelligence, utterly destroy them. (In GT, Bebi told about the destruction of the tsufuru)1.kryptonians are just as advanced and smart or even more.2.red-sun made them weak or not having the powers superman has.3.with yellow sun and their superior intelligence= a much more formidable enemy to the saiyans"

Nice post

Geo-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Geo-Man

Static Shock says:

"Geo-Man says:

Oh. Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. If that's the case thean Kryptonians. Curbstomp IMO.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"DARKCLOWN168 says:
I don't believe any Kryptonian was revealed to be homosexual."
well some of them would have to be... ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"i vote the saiyans."
of course you do"

huh.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MotorSteel

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"DARKCLOWN168 says:

well some of them would have to be...

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i vote the saiyans."

of course you do"

ulitmateninjagaidenx doesnt even need to state it

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn

I say the Kryptonians would win. I believe the physical attributes in terms of strength and speed is greater than what we have seen from the Saiyans. I never seen Goku tow an entire planetary system before but I have seen Silver Age Superman do it. I never really seen Goku rip someone in half or rip someones arm off like Superman Prime. Now thats to say the saiyan couldnt do that but what I am saying is that from what I have read, the speed and the strength of kryptonians under the yellow sun is superior to what saiyans can do in terms of physical strength and speed.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"DARKCLOWN168 says:

well some of them would have to be...

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i vote the saiyans."

of course you do

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"DARKCLOWN168 says:
"i vote the saiyans."
of course you do"
huh."
just like some humans are homosexual, you would think that some of every alien race would be too..."

Yea i'm sure that is true but what Kryptonian has been confirmed as gay?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MotorSteel

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"DARKCLOWN168 says:
"i vote the saiyans."
of course you do"
huh."
just like some humans are homosexual, you would think that some of every alien race would be too..."

Yea i'm sure that is true but what Kryptonian has been confirmed as gay?"

Um, are there actually any yet?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"Yea i'm sure that is true but what Kryptonian has been confirmed as gay?"

It sounds like you don't seem to understand what she's saying. Think of other Kryptonians besides the one's you already know.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"DARKCLOWN168 says:
"i vote the saiyans."
of course you do"
huh."

just like some humans are homosexual, you would think that some of every alien race would be too...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
It sounds like you don't seem to understand what she's saying. Think of other Kryptonians besides the one's you already know."

She's saying there has to be gay Kryptonians because there is gay human beings.But i'm saying in comics..what Kryptonians do we know of that are gay?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"She's saying there has to be gay Kryptonians because there is gay human beings.But i'm saying in comics..what Kryptonians do we know of that are gay?"

None. And, I hope DC won't think of doing that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
It sounds like you don't seem to understand what she's saying. Think of other Kryptonians besides the one's you already know."
She's saying there has to be gay Kryptonians because there is gay human beings.But i'm saying in comics..what Kryptonians do we know of that are gay?"

lol i'm not saying any of the ones we know are gay but that some of them had to be gay. that's all!

:)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
She's saying there has to be gay Kryptonians because there is gay human beings.But i'm saying in comics..what Kryptonians do we know of that are gay?"
lol i'm not saying any of the ones we know are gay but that some of them had to be gay. that's all! :)"

Gay Kryptonians... Wow, its funny how all these DBZ battle threads shift off topic. LOL

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Copy

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
lol i'm not saying any of the ones we know are gay but that some of them had to be gay. that's all! :)"
Gay Kryptonians... Wow, its funny how all these DBZ battle threads shift off topic. LOL"

A gay one would be a change of pace but straight writers rarely do well with gay characters.Unless were talking Midnighter...but Wildstorm is the graveyard.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
Gay Kryptonians... Wow, its funny how all these DBZ battle threads shift off topic. LOL"

lol

Copy says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/110992_400.jpg"

awwwwwwww how cute

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
A gay one would be a change of pace but straight writers rarely do well with gay characters.Unless were talking Midnighter...but Wildstorm is the graveyard."

Yep

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MotorSteel

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:

A gay one would be a change of pace but straight writers rarely do well with gay characters.Unless were talking Midnighter...but Wildstorm is the graveyard."

Seriously though, how do you mess up a gay character? I maen he's THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER CHARACTER except for the fact that he's homosexual.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Just average members? Thats easy, it would be the Kryptonians. The average saiyan physically can't compete with kryptonians. Their energy blast might beable to pull off some damage, but it isn't anything they wouldn't beable to handle.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vance Astro says:
Seriously though, how do you mess up a gay character? I maen he's THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER CHARACTER except for the fact that he's homosexual. "

Yea that is what has been done with the Midnighter.He's the usual anti-hero except he happens to like guys.People like Hulkling and Wiccan ruin it for everyone.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LEONS KNIFE says:

"**knife falls from sky**"

This is your 4th posts...this bullsh!t is what you wasted your 4th post on?

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Hard Fight battle But I Vote The Saiyans.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zenma

Zenma says:

"here is the beginning of the saiyan civilization1.the tsufurus the smarter, advanced, but far weaker natives of the planet are the enemy of the saiyans.2.the tsufuru's technologies and intelligence is even more superior to the powerful saiyans3.when the full moon came, all the saiyans become "great apes" which made them more powerful and overcomes the tsufuru technologies and intelligence, utterly destroy them. (In GT, Bebi told about the destruction of the tsufuru)1.kryptonians are just as advanced and smart or even more.2.red-sun made them weak or not having the powers superman has.3.with yellow sun and their superior intelligence= a much more formidable enemy to the saiyans"

this is my explanation and real facts about the saiyans. though i do like dbz, but not as much now i honestly think overall kryptonians are more superior if they have their superpowers

megax1234567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By megax1234567

@Gambler:

So anyone who doesn't agree with your BS nonsense and lack of "evidence" regarding whether or not Kryptonians could beat Saiyans in a battle is instantly deemed a "bad DBZ fan" and therefore illogical? I like both Superman(Krptonians) and Goku(Saiyans), however I don't make irrational assumptions when someone comes to the conclusion that Superman is better than Goku (that's their opinion. I don't agree with it, but its their opinion). Childishly clinging to the notion that "anyone who doesn't agree w/ me is wrong even if I myself am not provide a turd of "evidence" or "facts"" is just plain stupid. I've heard and spoken to superman fanboys in my day but you my friend take the cake when it comes to irrationality and hatred of logic. Fail troll is fail.