Saiyans vs Heores

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LostMind

Dont know if anyone has already done this looked it up couldn't find it so, here i go.

Saiyans: Raditz, Nappa, Turles, ssj Bardock (i know what your thinking there's no ssj Bardock. yes there is go read episode of Bardock.), Lssj Broly, ssj2 Vegeta, ssj3 Goku

Heores: Superman, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, She-Hulk

Heores at full power

Everyone is Bloodlusted

Fight takes place in Hyper Bolic Time Chamber ( Look it up if you don't know what it is.)

Which team will leave with their lives (explain who and why, that's right i said WHO.)

(Didnt think i need to say what form.)

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ArticulateT

May need some specifics on the heroes, like, are we going with Golden Age, Silver Age, Post Crisis, New 52 sort of thing, since DC characters, especially Superman, have a tendency to fluctuate wildly with their powers depending on what era of comic books they are from.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Iron Man and She Hulk will die soon independently the version.

Hulk is too slow for them too, he will die, however he may last longer.

Thor have very durable versions, but I never seen him fight at hypersonic level. Soon or later he will die.

Wonder Women... I don't know if she has stronger versions. But above SSJ Bardock he would certainly die.

Captain Marvel and Superman.... I'm sure someone will say "Superman solo" but I'll wait which version are they.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Well this is unfair.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

If we are going by current versions of The DC and Marvel crew than the sayians win.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX said:

Well this is unfair.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@LostMind: Do the DC/Marvel team have knowledge on the area they are in?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

Ouch. Both Iron Man and She Hulk are useless here. Broly alone would be trouble enough as his power grows by the second. And considering there are no given incarnations for the Heroes, we have to assume their current forms.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArticulateT

@Deranged Midget: Hm, I guess that's true.

I actually think Thor would be a big player here. Can't he manipulate time to some extent? Then there's the Geo-blast which is based off of gravity, and since gravity is a fair bit more intense in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber rather than earth. Since there's no weather in the Time Chamber, he can't exactly use his weather based abilities, I don't think, since it relies on natural weather.

In regards to Superman and Captain Marvel, I'd say... see various debates in regard to the omnipresent Goku vs Superman.

I think Iron Man and She-hulk are kind of non-factors in this one, but I could be proven wrong. In that same sense, I think Raditz and Nappa, and maybe Turles are in the same boat (though, this could be because of the plot falling prey to the Sorting Algorithm of Evil, and I don't know much about Turles) Bardock at a push might be capable of some serious damage. Really, the fight comes down to Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and Wonder Woman vs Broly, Vegeta, Goku and Bardock.

If they're blood lusted, I think Thor would be a hindrance to the Heroes. He's a powerful entity who can call prey to the Warrior's Madness, which, while doubling his stats, makes him violent to the point of fighting allies, turning the fight into Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk and Wonder Woman vs Thor vs Broly, Goku, Vegeta and Bardock. It might also be said that Broly is volatile in this same manner, potentially turning it into a four way battle, potentially a five way considering that Hulk can get out of control with his rage too.

I could be entirely wrong, this is based off a quick search over a variety of wikis in regard to basic information.

As for who comes out alive... tough call. With a Superman vs Goku fight, I'll usually say Superman if it's New 52 Supes, but with there being multiple people on board, there's a few factors to consider. Might need a bit more time to think.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ArticulateT said:

@Deranged Midget: Hm, I guess that's true.

I actually think Thor would be a big player here. Can't he manipulate time to some extent? Then there's the Geo-blast which is based off of gravity, and since gravity is a fair bit more intense in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber rather than earth. Since there's no weather in the Time Chamber, he can't exactly use his weather based abilities, I don't think, since it relies on natural weather.

Current Thor lacks those abilities. That was more-so Classic Thor who could moderately control time and manipulation. As for Thor's weather manipulation, he's been seen casting lightning on alien planets whose atmosphere's are completely unknown, so I think not that it would matter really.

In regards to Superman and Captain Marvel, I'd say... see various debates in regard to the omnipresent Goku vs Superman.

Wait... what? Omnipresent Goku? You lost me.

I think Iron Man and She-hulk are kind of non-factors in this one, but I could be proven wrong. In that same sense, I think Raditz and Nappa, and maybe Turles are in the same boat (though, this could be because of the plot falling prey to the Sorting Algorithm of Evil, and I don't know much about Turles) Bardock at a push might be capable of some serious damage. Really, the fight comes down to Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and Wonder Woman vs Broly, Vegeta, Goku and Bardock.

For the most part, She-Hulk is useless here as everyone on the Saiyan team can take flight and rain down attacks from a distance with ease. Iron Man's armour will prove little benefit here as well.

If they're blood lusted, I think Thor would be a hindrance to the Heroes. He's a powerful entity who can call prey to the Warrior's Madness, which, while doubling his stats, makes him violent to the point of fighting allies, turning the fight into Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk and Wonder Woman vs Thor vs Broly, Goku, Vegeta and Bardock. It might also be said that Broly is volatile in this same manner, potentially turning it into a four way battle, potentially a five way considering that Hulk can get out of control with his rage too.

Hmm, that's a factor but he's never really been shown to turn on his teammates when under the influence of Warrior's Madness. It only ever forced him to lose his morality and fight in a postion where he fully willing to kill. As I stated earlier, Broly is most definitely the biggest factor on the Saiyan team due to his ever increasing power and strength.

I could be entirely wrong, this is based off a quick search over a variety of wikis in regard to basic information.

As for who comes out alive... tough call. With a Superman vs Goku fight, I'll usually say Superman if it's New 52 Supes, but with there being multiple people on board, there's a few factors to consider. Might need a bit more time to think.

New 52 Superman for the most part is still basically Pre-52, but he still lacks a majority of feats to solidify this. He has one distinguishable strength feat that might put him above Pre-52 and some good speed feats at that as well. But his durability is hard to pin-point as is his heat-vision and other powers.

Personally, due to both Iron Man and She-Hulk being almost no help here, the Saiyans have an advantage with numbers but the same could also be said with Raditz and Nappa who are both miniscule specks in comparison to everyone else on the Saiyan team.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArticulateT

@Deranged Midget said:

Wait... what? Omnipresent Goku? You lost me.

Oh, I meant that the Goku vs Superman debate is seemingly Omnipresent, rather than Goku having the power to be Omnipresent.

You do make a good point in regards to everything else. I'm currently under the assumption that, since a lot of Superman's abilities have been seemingly boosted in the New 52 from his Post-Crisis days, his durability (which was clocked at that time as being capable of withstanding the equivalent energy of 15 supernovas ) would have been boosted as well, but as you said, with no notable durability feats in the new 52, it's hard to call it.

Could it be said that Turles had a reliance on the fruit of the Tree of Might? That seemed to be his key advantage during that point in his story.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

Saiyans.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Freefa11

@ArticulateT said:

In that same sense, I think Raditz and Nappa, and maybe Turles are in the same boat (though, this could be because of the plot falling prey to the Sorting Algorithm of Evil, and I don't know much about Turles) Bardock at a push might be capable of some serious damage. Really, the fight comes down to Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and Wonder Woman vs Broly, Vegeta, Goku and Bardock.

I'm pretty sure Bardock is useless as well, if he only hit the SS1 transformation.

Really, when you get down to it, Goku at SS3 could solo his entire team together. The only one that's even arguable is Broly, and even then, most sensible DBZ fans I've seen put him around the level of Super Perfect Cell, tops (though this generally ignores the issue of the galaxy getting destroyed at the beginning of his movie).

Broly and SS2 Vegeta could theoretically still be helpful in that they can keep some characters busy allowing Goku to focus on fewer opponents, and they can serve as backup if Goku runs out of energy before everyone is defeated, but otherwise, Goku is at least 4x as powerful as SS2 Vegeta, and probably has an even bigger advantage over Broly. Basically, if there is any chance at all of Vegeta even holding his own against Thor or Superman, Goku should be able to clean house.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Saiyan's spite

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LostMind

Ok Edited Heroes at full power

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uberhikari

@LostMind said:

Nice thread, but I think you should just make the heroes full power rather than any form. Superman Prime 1 Million and Rune King Thor would solo.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LostMind

@uberhikari said:

@LostMind said:

Nice thread, but I think you should just make the heroes full power rather than any form. Superman Prime 1 Million and Rune King Thor would solo.

Good Point full power only

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jobbernos

superman solos. effortless curbstomp.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tssss, you guys forget that it's team vs team, not one on one, that means there is teamwork. me i see it very clearly, Broly will make a perfect shield in the meantime Vegeta and Goku will fuse to become Gogeta, Gogeta will go SSJ4 and finish this fight as quick as possible.

: in the other hand if you take the strongest version of Sup = Superman 1 million, he will of course finish the fight to his favore, but i think it will be unfair to take such powerful character in this battle.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hksaru

@Freefa11 said:

@ArticulateT said:

In that same sense, I think Raditz and Nappa, and maybe Turles are in the same boat (though, this could be because of the plot falling prey to the Sorting Algorithm of Evil, and I don't know much about Turles) Bardock at a push might be capable of some serious damage. Really, the fight comes down to Superman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and Wonder Woman vs Broly, Vegeta, Goku and Bardock.

I'm pretty sure Bardock is useless as well, if he only hit the SS1 transformation.

Really, when you get down to it, Goku at SS3 could solo his entire team together. The only one that's even arguable is Broly, and even then, most sensible DBZ fans I've seen put him around the level of Super Perfect Cell, tops (though this generally ignores the issue of the galaxy getting destroyed at the beginning of his movie).

Really, Broly should be far above anything Cell ever achieved. He was absolutely ragdolling the Z-Fighters who IMMEDIATELY after fighting Broly, fought Cell and obviously as they defeated him fair and square, gave him a run for his money. Broly, on the other hand as stated, was absolutely mauling them with no effort, and the battle was instantly ended before Goku could die by a PIS/WIS super-punch that in the end didn't even kill Broly

I may be wrong about fighting Cell "immediately" after, though I do believe that they fought Broly after their training in the time chamber and not before.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

i Go With Superman, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel + Unfair battle saiyans would win here

if u put superman , sentry , Thor , blue marvel , Gladiator , captain marvel or hyperion This Would be a battle .

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in before the lock,

and Vegeta solo

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

(i know what your thinking there's no ssj Bardock. yes there is go read episode of Bardock.

This came across so snobby.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really fair for the heroes, too many weak links.