Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

@betatesthighlander1:

J's gun is risky cause the recoil is so hard, leaves him open

if it does that much to him, just imagine what it would do to the guy at the other end

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1:

True. But thats if he can hit them, plus that gun seems to be more concussive damage, so like blunt force type. WHich eragons enchantments should guard against a bit, allowing them to survive one critical blow

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

True. But thats if he can hit them, plus that gun seems to be more concussive damage, so like blunt force type. WHich eragons enchantments should guard against a bit, allowing them to survive one critical blow

one critical blow? the gun has multiple shots

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe2IYGg9qwhere alice and her freind fight 2 axemen and she uses the environment to finish them off

No Caption Provided

Conan taking on two axe-wielding giants without a friend and without environment

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

YEah but you can't rapid fire that gun due to its recoil. And that clip also shows a non powered alice surviving a heavy hit and then one shoting it ( the first clip of her fighting that is).

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

YEah but you can't rapid fire that gun due to its recoil. And that clip also shows a non powered alice surviving a heavy hit and then one shoting it ( the first clip of her fighting that is).

Ash regularly takes hits from giant deamons

Conan from all sorts of monsters

Xanatos from gargoyles

Dutch was able to survive a beatdown from a Predator

J is pretty much indestructible (remember his fight with Jarra?)

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Yoh gets hit from spirtit of fire as seen in the clip I posted and can block fire attacks (for a limited time

alice walks though trained umbrella soliders and zombies with and without her powers

neo fights superhuman agents and has crazy fighting speed

eragon fights elite soliders, elfs, urgals and sadistic and powerful raz ac, plus he has lead armies into battle

saphira can fight other dragons and can breathe fire

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Yoh gets hit from spirtit of fire as seen in the clip I posted and can block fire attacks (for a limited time

alice walks though trained umbrella soliders and zombies with and without her powers

neo fights superhuman agents and has crazy fighting speed

eragon fights elite soliders, elfs, urgals and sadistic and powerful raz ac, plus he has lead armies into battle

saphira can fight other dragons and can breathe fire

true, but I'm still thinking my team has advantages in terms of the proper use of prep

@betatesthighlander1:

Jarra was not fighting too hard. Anyone on my team could one shot jarra lol

what are you talking about? the guy was fighting for his life

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Jarra didn't seem too tough, but you do have a valid point about the prep. Though if alice knocks the door down with a psycic shockwave then my team will have element of suprise ) sorry about the pm btw, thought it would get posted on here XD

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Jarra didn't seem too tough, but you do have a valid point about the prep. Though if alice knocks the door down with a psycic shockwave then my team will have element of suprise ) sorry about the pm btw, thought it would get posted on here XD

hmmm, well, they would probably expect something like that, Dutch could set special minds for specifically that scenario

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Dutch has no way of knowing about alices powers, nor do I think he could set a trap for that spefic skill. Now Xantos maybe but not dutch

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Dutch has no way of knowing about alices powers, nor do I think he could set a trap for that spefic skill. Now Xantos maybe but not dutch

with assistance, and All you really have to do is set up a Claymore wherever the logical place for the shock wave to be

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

but won't the wave cause the mine to go off inside the room where your guys are while my team is safley outside the doors

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

but won't the wave cause the mine to go off inside the room where your guys are while my team is safley outside the doors

dude, it's a claymore

No Caption Provided

doesn't just go everywhere

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Oh right, good point. But also eragon can read minds while he may have issues with conans the others will be like an open book to him allowing him to know what they are up too, and he can do this from outside the door. And if a mine goes off there is a chance alice can block it like she did to that fire, at the very least just for her. I think the only one that may prove a fighting challenge would be xantos

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViEcould conan stand up to neo like this? I mean the guy was taking on like 4 guys with swords and maces. He can doge conan all day. And he can stop a limited number of bullets ( nothing more than shown in this clip) so dutchs guns aren't going to do anything. Then alice can shoot dutch and ash and possilby J. Yoh can take the impact of the criket with his spirit control ( like he did agaisnt the spirt of fire blasting him with an inferno for like 60 seconds), plus eragons enchanments will help too. And saphira can knock them all back with a swipe of her tail.

And as for Yoh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG66E_oRXNg watch from 2:00-5:14. Notice how he easliy without trying cuts through his oppentents spritit control ( btw the guy he is fighitng is about equal to him in power). And the power clash they have, I don't think xantos stands a chance if yoh attacks him. Also after the clash see how he wasnt even tired, he was going easy on the other guy to save his energy for the upcomming fight

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Oh right, good point. But also eragon can read minds while he may have issues with conans the others will be like an open book to him allowing him to know what they are up too, and he can do this from outside the door. And if a mine goes off there is a chance alice can block it like she did to that fire, at the very least just for her. I think the only one that may prove a fighting challenge would be xantos

wait, they can all just read minds like that? really? is that allowed?

anyways, with all the providence stuff, Xanatos should be able to whip up some anti-telepathy helmets

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViEcould conan stand up to neo like this? I mean the guy was taking on like 4 guys with swords and maces. He can doge conan all day. And he can stop a limited number of bullets ( nothing more than shown in this clip) so dutchs guns aren't going to do anything. Then alice can shoot dutch and ash and possilby J. Yoh can take the impact of the criket with his spirit control ( like he did agaisnt the spirt of fire blasting him with an inferno for like 60 seconds), plus eragons enchanments will help too. And saphira can knock them all back with a swipe of her tail.

well, for Neo, I do thiink conan should at least be able to stalemate the guy. even if he can't, Xanatos should be able to take on the one pretty easily; and if not him, I could totally see Ash winning against the guy (after taking an ass-whipping, than getting back up)

And as for Yoh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG66E_oRXNg watch from 2:00-5:14. Notice how he easliy without trying cuts through his oppentents spritit control ( btw the guy he is fighitng is about equal to him in power). And the power clash they have, I don't think xantos stands a chance if yoh attacks him. Also after the clash see how he wasnt even tired, he was going easy on the other guy to save his energy for the upcomming fight

that's hardly a feat (we can't compare the other guy's spirit control to anything)

and the dubbing there was pretty unbearable

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1:

Not all of them only eragon. And as you said reading conans mind will be kinda uselss but he can get inside xantos head to uncover his traps ( I can put a one at a time mind reading limit on eragon if you like).

Xantos won't know eragon can read minds. Knowledge of other team wasn't specified in the OP was it? And even so, has he ever made anything to block telepathy the level of eragons?

Strengh isn't going to do anythign against neo. He can doge any of conans attacks then take him out. Neo was taking on 2 sword weilders at a time and holding everyone else at bay, eventually defeating them.

Well the guy yoh is fighting is stronger than xantos in his exo suit thats for srue lol. And that spirti control he cut throguh was pretty large so thats gotta count for something. And power wise the guy he is fighting is prob at soul society kenpachi level of power.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

just on a side note I thought the dub was really good. I pefer my anime in english cuase its the language I speak, jap just sounds awkward to me ( plus all the high pitched voices lol). BUt the bleach sub was actually not bad, the voices if you listen close enough are very similar in tone with exception of a few characters ( like azien)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Not all of them only eragon. And as you said reading conans mind will be kinda uselss but he can get inside xantos head to uncover his traps ( I can put a one at a time mind reading limit on eragon if you like).

eh, seems a bit gratuitous

@betatesthighlander1:

Xantos won't know eragon can read minds. Knowledge of other team wasn't specified in the OP was it? And even so, has he ever made anything to block telepathy the level of eragons?

I thought prep usually presumed knowledge of the opponents

and how powerful is Eragon's TP?

@betatesthighlander1:

Strengh isn't going to do anythign against neo. He can doge any of conans attacks then take him out. Neo was taking on 2 sword weilders at a time and holding everyone else at bay, eventually defeating them.

Conan does that kind of stuff all the time as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well the guy yoh is fighting is stronger than xantos in his exo suit thats for srue lol. And that spirti control he cut throguh was pretty large so thats gotta count for something. And power wise the guy he is fighting is prob at soul society kenpachi level of power.

you have given no comparison of what spirit control would equal in the physical world

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1:

Oh spirit control would have same effects in physical world. It channels your guardian ghost into a medium to use its power. Sprit control would be visable and that giant guy yoh was fighting would have physical impact on a person and envrironment.

As for the prep thing I belive that prep means time to prepare unless its specifically stated that one team has basic info on the other. I may be wrong though but I'm pretty sure of that.

What you mean by its gratutious

Fighting a bunch of barbarians can't be equated to battling a double team of highly trained and superhuman alice and neo. Plus I see no agility feats there only attacking first and stuff, no doging or anything shown there. But that does show he is good in a fight.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

And eragons TP is pretty strong ( but for this fight I restricted wht he can do with it). But basically unless you have mental blocks or resistance to having mind read your not immune to him invading mind and seeing thioughts. BUt something like what magneto used in X men first class would prevent him from mind reading I belive. But I doubt that xantos can make tp resitant helmets in 3 hours, those take time to make. Plus liek I said we don't have any knowledge on the other team

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Oh spirit control would have same effects in physical world. It channels your guardian ghost into a medium to use its power. Sprit control would be visable and that giant guy yoh was fighting would have physical impact on a person and envrironment.

how do we know that??

do they ever use their spirit against, say, a rock?

As for the prep thing I belive that prep means time to prepare unless its specifically stated that one team has basic info on the other. I may be wrong though but I'm pretty sure of that.

we should as @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk, do they get basic information of each other?

@betatesthighlander1:

What you mean by its gratutious

I'm not sure how much we need to limit TP of Eragon

Fighting a bunch of barbarians can't be equated to battling a double team of highly trained and superhuman alice and neo. Plus I see no agility feats there only attacking first and stuff, no doging or anything shown there. But that does show he is good in a fight.

Coann takes superhumans fairly often as well (although most of those guys were proffessional soldiers) in Devil in Iron he took on a physical God (as well as those two frost giants those were pretty cool)

No Caption Provided

as for speed, Conan can outrun Greyhounds and the rest, and the author often compares him to a "panther" when describing him

@betatesthighlander1:

And eragons TP is pretty strong ( but for this fight I restricted wht he can do with it). But basically unless you have mental blocks or resistance to having mind read your not immune to him invading mind and seeing thioughts. BUt something like what magneto used in X men first class would prevent him from mind reading I belive. But I doubt that xantos can make tp resitant helmets in 3 hours, those take time to make. Plus liek I said we don't have any knowledge on the other team

he's imn a big science lab, I'm sure they have something for that in there

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBR72vm9Wowatch from 5:18 you clearly see two weak shaman girls destroying( or trying too lol) part of a cave. Spirit control will phycially hurt you if you get hit by it.

ok ask him

and I said in the beginning I was limitng his telepathy to mind reading only.

and still takes time to make a helmet that is resistant to that, its not like he finds materials and easy to assemble lol. ( plus this whole point may be void if I am right and our teams have no prior knowledge on each other.

And the only thing I get from those scans is if he manages to get his hands on neo or alice it could be trouble. THere is nothing suggesting that with thier agility and speed and could grab them, and attempting hand to hand with neo is suicide.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBR72vm9Wowatch from 5:18 you clearly see two weak shaman girls destroying( or trying too lol) part of a cave. Spirit control will phycially hurt you if you get hit by it.

they cut up some rocks, nothing incredibly impressive

ok ask him

he responded in a PM, they do get knowledge of their opponents

and I said in the beginning I was limitng his telepathy to mind reading only.

OK than

and still takes time to make a helmet that is resistant to that, its not like he finds materials and easy to assemble lol. ( plus this whole point may be void if I am right and our teams have no prior knowledge on each other.

yeah, but it is a science lab for Providence, there should be stuff to resist TP

And the only thing I get from those scans is if he manages to get his hands on neo or alice it could be trouble. THere is nothing suggesting that with thier agility and speed and could grab them, and attempting hand to hand with neo is suicide.

more than it is with Cona?

the guy who easily beta the greatest swordsman of the civilized world?

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Alice vs nemesis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EPx4Chj9Y watch from 2:10 on. See how she can block his attacks and even knock him back. And easily doge his bladed attacks. Also gotta keep in mind this is before she got her full powers, so she is def stronger than this now. Alice may be a woman but she is one badass tough chick. Her and neo can take conan without much trouble, I think either neo or alice could take him but together they definatley win.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1:

you asked for a feat of spirti control used to destroy rocks lol I gave you it. I know its not impressive but it proves my point that it can be used to physically hurt someone.

So they do get some knowledge, hmm ok. Still don't know much about providence tech ( is it from a video game or show)

still only 3 hours isn't enough time to make helmets for his whole team.

Neo is too fast for him, and remember he has his guns. He could always shoot conan if needed.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Alice vs nemesis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EPx4Chj9Y watch from 2:10 on. See how she can block his attacks and even knock him back. And easily doge his bladed attacks. Also gotta keep in mind this is before she got her full powers, so she is def stronger than this now. Alice may be a woman but she is one badass tough chick. Her and neo can take conan without much trouble, I think either neo or alice could take him but together they definatley win.

well, Nemeis was remarkably slow in that fight, Conan takes on large guys who actually move with speed; like those giant apes; also, he can take out apes with his hands

Then the rest were on him, in a nightmare rush of blazing eyes and dripping fangs. His fiercely driven sword shore the first asunder; then the desperate impact of the others bore him down. He crushed a narrow skull with the pommel of his hilt, feeling the bone splinter and blood and brains gush over his hand; then, dropping the sword, useless at such deadly close quarters, he caught at the throats of the two horrors which were ripping and tearing at him in silent fury. A foul acrid scent almost stifled him, his own sweat blinded him. Only his mail saved him from being ripped to ribbons in an instant. The next, his naked right hand locked on a hairy throat and tore it open. His left hand, missing the throat of the other beast, caught and broke its foreleg. A short yelp, the only cry in that grim battle, and hideously humanlike, burst from the maimed beast. At the sick horror of that cry from a bestial throat, Conan involuntarily relaxed his grip.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXaRtc1f4Iall of those mr smith copies are stronger and faster than conan and neo fights like 30-50 of them. Constantly doging multiple attacks at once and then taking out a few. And those agents are incredibly fast too. Neo would doge conans attack with ease then front flip into badass slow motion kick to head for the finisher.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Nemisis wasn't that slow, at some points he was pretty quick. But he was still big and alice with her hits knocked him back. and even blocked some attacks

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

you asked for a feat of spirti control used to destroy rocks lol I gave you it. I know its not impressive but it proves my point that it can be used to physically hurt someone.

fair enough

So they do get some knowledge, hmm ok. Still don't know much about providence tech ( is it from a video game or show)

Generator Rex (a TV show)

still only 3 hours isn't enough time to make helmets for his whole team.

Loading Video...

Ash made his gauntlet in less than a day

Neo is too fast for him, and remember he has his guns. He could always shoot conan if needed.

Neo has guns in this fight?

in that case, Xanatos and the forever knights are gonna jump him as soon as he's in sight

@betatesthighlander1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXaRtc1f4I all of those mr smith copies are stronger and faster than conan and neo fights like 30-50 of them. Constantly doging multiple attacks at once and then taking out a few. And those agents are incredibly fast too. Neo would doge conans attack with ease then front flip into badass slow motion kick to head for the finisher.

I didn't think we had Neo from his full amount of power in that fight

that, and we really don't know how powerful the multi-Smith was at that point

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Nemisis wasn't that slow, at some points he was pretty quick. But he was still big and alice with her hits knocked him back. and even blocked some attacks

yeah, but Conan wrestles and wins against giant apes on a regular basis, peepes who are actually savage fighters

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Ok I can buy ash can do some good stuff with prep but the stuff in that room may be too technical and complex for him, possibly. But I admit he is good with prep.

and yeah I said he has his gear from lobby scene in first matrix. Thats not really neos power just his speed agility and matrial arts skills which I am using for this fight. I'm only using his fighting feats ( minus the final battle against smith, unless there is something miscelanious I find of use in that fight) and low end stuff like pulling that pole out of the ground and stopping bullets ( but only that amont nothing more).

the mr smith copies are exactly the same as the original. At very least they are a bit stronger than regular agents. And the kngihts have lightsaber like weapons right? Can they cut thorugh anything similar to lightsaber?

And My team is gonna have a plan too from amidamurus recon. Alice and neo make a hell of team and can clean house with duel guns, lobby scene and the one I posted the other day for alice. Eragon and yoh are the more powerhouses, and will go in prob after saphira incinerates the room, cause alice can protect against that fire like she did with the flame throwers in extincion. or saphira can lead the attack with fire buring anything before anyone else even goes into the room

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By martyyy15

@betatesthighlander1:

Alice fights infected zombies daily who are all instinct ( only instinct eat) as said in the first movie. And zombies aren't too easy to kill. Gorillas just charge and attack, alice and neo think plan first. Plus gorillas are no where near the agility of those two alice and neo

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Ok I can buy ash can do some good stuff with prep but the stuff in that room may be too technical and complex for him, possibly. But I admit he is good with prep.

okay then

and yeah I said he has his gear from lobby scene in first matrix. Thats not really neos power just his speed agility and matrial arts skills which I am using for this fight. I'm only using his fighting feats ( minus the final battle against smith, unless there is something miscelanious I find of use in that fight) and low end stuff like pulling that pole out of the ground and stopping bullets ( but only that amont nothing more).

well, what about a blast from a noisy cricket?

the mr smith copies are exactly the same as the original. At very least they are a bit stronger than regular agents. And the kngihts have lightsaber like weapons right? Can they cut thorugh anything similar to lightsaber?

we don;t know that they have equivalent strength, feats don't really support that

and I think their swords can (I think)

And My team is gonna have a plan too from amidamurus recon. Alice and neo make a hell of team and can clean house with duel guns, lobby scene and the one I posted the other day for alice. Eragon and yoh are the more powerhouses, and will go in prob after saphira incinerates the room, cause alice can protect against that fire like she did with the flame throwers in extincion. or saphira can lead the attack with fire buring anything before anyone else even goes into the room

claymores can counteract Neo's and Alice's rampages, just set them up at the door and both will be blown away by the blast

the room is gonna be prety huge, I imagine Ducth and J are gonna shoot at the dragon with guns, laser, and grenades while Xanatos would be able to fly circles around it pelting the beast with his laser.

@betatesthighlander1:

Alice fights infected zombies daily who are all instinct ( only instinct eat) as said in the first movie. And zombies aren't too easy to kill. Gorillas just charge and attack, alice and neo think plan first. Plus gorillas are no where near the agility of those two alice and neo

Gorillas and Hyenas are both virtually nothing against Conan, and again, as I posted, the guy took on the best swordsman on earth.

and the zombies Alice fights are pretty crappy as far as monsters go, they just kinda hobble

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

If J can hit neo with noisy cricket then yeah that should finish him, but isn't that more a percusicve blast than bullet damage, it may just send him flying. But thats just a guess about the gun, I'd say if J hit him its over, though with that recoil a pissed off alice after seeing neos death or pissed off eragon will murder J. Alice would prob take the cricket off his body and use it, she won't be effected by the recoil too much.

And there is also nothing saying they aren't I mean it may be considered common knowledge so they didn't specify it exaclty. But at very least I can say they are the level of the first agents neo fought at the begging of reloaded ( with the upgrades). And seriously though anything, that seems almost a little OP. Do these guys have any weak points, though I guess the xenos would finsih them

true they do just hobble, but if they get you their vicious, and they are not easy to put down. plus the zombies got decent strentgh. They killed many highly elite trained umbrella soliders. And alice has fought T virus infected dogs, so hyneas aren't that impressive compared to those, and alice could most likely take a gorilla or two. She is pretty strong

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

If J can hit neo with noisy cricket then yeah that should finish him, but isn't that more a percusicve blast than bullet damage, it may just send him flying. But thats just a guess about the gun, I'd say if J hit him its over, though with that recoil a pissed off alice after seeing neos death or pissed off eragon will murder J. Alice would prob take the cricket off his body and use it, she won't be effected by the recoil too much.

but what about mines? what if those are set up by the entrances?

And there is also nothing saying they aren't I mean it may be considered common knowledge so they didn't specify it exaclty. But at very least I can say they are the level of the first agents neo fought at the begging of reloaded ( with the upgrades). And seriously though anything, that seems almost a little OP. Do these guys have any weak points, though I guess the xenos would finsih them

what seems a little OP?

true they do just hobble, but if they get you their vicious, and they are not easy to put down. plus the zombies got decent strentgh. They killed many highly elite trained umbrella soliders. And alice has fought T virus infected dogs, so hyneas aren't that impressive compared to those, and alice could most likely take a gorilla or two. She is pretty strong

I didn't think that the dogs were really her (don't rememebr that fight very well) and the zombies are still pretty lame, as are most of Umbrella's soldiers

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Saphira doesn't need to go in the room she can just be eragons second eyes ( she and him can communicate telepahically) can just blast fire. Can she has skin that is as hard or harder than steel. It'll take some punishment to put her down.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Saphira doesn't need to go in the room she can just be eragons second eyes ( she and him can communicate telepahically) can just blast fire. Can she has skin that is as hard or harder than steel. It'll take some punishment to put her down.

well, wouldn;t she need to be in there to blast fire?

also, grenades can penetrate some steel ( not to mention the Exo-Suit laser or Noisy Cricket)

anyways, here's the video I couldn't find earlier

Loading Video...

(some of it anyways)

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

For mines, its possible, neo and alice have pretty good damage tanking, I mean smith was throwling him into walls can beating the shit out of him subway scene first movie.

those knights having lightsaber like weapons that can cut thorugh anything seems kinda op.

I don't know what you mean by I don't think the dogs were really her ( prob a typo) but they were viciuos and she fought them off in the first movie without any powers and fought more in second one. I'd say they are more vicious and savage than gorillas or hyneas. Well I think the zombies there were pretty good, I mean they are your basic zombie. The soliders aren't bad, they are highly trained ( but against zombies, soliders do run out of ammo sooner or later)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

For mines, its possible, neo and alice have pretty good damage tanking, I mean smith was throwling him into walls can beating the shit out of him subway scene first movie.

yeah, but Claymores shott out a bunch of Ball bearings, not just a concussive blast]

those knights having lightsaber like weapons that can cut thorugh anything seems kinda op.

ask the OP about their actual amounts of power

I don't know what you mean by I don't think the dogs were really her ( prob a typo) but they were viciuos and she fought them off in the first movie without any powers and fought more in second one. I'd say they are more vicious and savage than gorillas or hyneas. Well I think the zombies there were pretty good, I mean they are your basic zombie. The soliders aren't bad, they are highly trained ( but against zombies, soliders do run out of ammo sooner or later)

Conan takes on all sorts of beasts with his bear hands, because he is Conan, he also took on a bunch of black ones, grappled and beat a giant ape that was trying to eat him, and fought off a god in iron

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

No she can stay outside the door and blast fire and look in ( how big is the doorway here).

As for mines if they were set up when amidamaru did recon he will tell them that something looks suspicious, he ovioulsy won't knwo what they are being a samuri and all. But its possible wit alice and neo they can figure out they are mines or even if they don't figue it out avoid those areas.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

No she can stay outside the door and blast fire and look in ( how big is the doorway here).

yeah, but when she goes in, she'd gonna trip a mine

As for mines if they were set up when amidamaru did recon he will tell them that something looks suspicious, he ovioulsy won't knwo what they are being a samuri and all. But its possible wit alice and neo they can figure out they are mines or even if they don't figue it out avoid those areas.

hmmmm, you think their gonna spend their entire prep just trying to figure out what the guy's talking about when there's a reasonable chance that they won't recognize it anyway?

anyways, I want feast for his recon

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

for the mines eragon has this spell, with it he can throw those mines right back at xantos

Reisa

RaiseUsed in conjunction with the name of something or someone in order to raise them off the ground
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

for the mines eragon has this spell, with it he can throw those mines right back at xantos

Reisa

RaiseUsed in conjunction with the name of something or someone in order to raise them off the ground

what? that seems a bit OP. also, what qualifies a name (if he decided to call the mine asdykask^54t, how could you say it's name)

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Kinda hard to find, yoh has asked him to scout out areas before and stuff. And being a ghost he can go through walls. BUt i'll see what I can do, its just hard cause itss scattered but I should be able to find it

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martyyy15 said:

@betatesthighlander1:

Kinda hard to find, yoh has asked him to scout out areas before and stuff. And being a ghost he can go through walls. BUt i'll see what I can do, its just hard cause itss scattered but I should be able to find it

okay then

hey, did you realize we're still only about a fourth of the way into our time?