#1 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1

VS

@martyyy15

• 1.Saphira
  • 2.book version Eragon, no mind raping spells or one hit killing spells
  • 3. Alice, no causing internal bleeding
  • 4.yoh asakua, end of series
  • 5. Neo(Just Superhuman strenght/martial art skills+combat speed)

Rules:

- Each team gets 3 hours of prep.

- As always, you must use feats to back up your character.

- If characters chosen have any feuds with other characters on the team it will be taken into account. Besides this it will be assumed they've known and worked with their team for years.

- They will not have stuff they can't access from wherever they are. Such as having something built into a home, they will not have access to it. This is even if they would have a way to access it remotely.

- Everyone will be in character, if you bring in something that a character would only use a last resort or against morals, it will not be counted.

- Battles will be to death or incapacitation. There will be no BFR wins allowed.

- All battle areas will be considered void of beings with the exception of the teams. Any other object that would normally be there will be there and can be used if acquired.

- One team will start at the entrance, the other will be in the area where they kept all the EVOs. Whoever calls the area first gets it.

Battle Map:Providence HQ(Generator Rex)

-You will have to make your own match threads.

- 8 days are given to debate

- if a person does not reply within 2 days they are disqualified.

Extra Unit:

Each team may have one of these added to their group, they will only count for this match:

• 5 Standard Providence Soldiers(Black Knight's Edition)
  • 5 Standard Forever Knight Soliders(George's edition)
  • 2 Xenomorph Warriors

#2 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Well alice is from the resident evil movies, she has been infected with T virus giving her super human powers. She is faster than average human and pretty strong. Also has telekenisis, she controled fire one time and has the ability to unleash a psynic wave like attack. ( I can post the youtube vid for that one if you like). She also has been trained by the eliete umbrella corporation so she is well trained with pretty much any weapon swords, guns etc.. Now yoh is from the anime shaman king? Ever heard of it

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

okay, yeah, I know who Alice is

who's Yoh?

I've never heard of Shaman King

#4 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

also, I'm taking the Forever Knights soldiers

#5 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I don't know about those soliders can you explain them to me. And hmm how to explain yoh....well he is a shaman, he can use the power of his samuri guardian ghost to do something called spirit control where he uses its power for fighting. THat is his more basic form of spirit control. In it he has increased durabitly and can use powerful attacks. HOWEVER it really does not increase his speed, except maybe to that of batman level but that about it. Now if yoh loses his furyoku ( the energy shamans use to use thier guardian ghosts) then they are pretty useless lol, cuase he is just then a regular kid who can fight well with a sword. His signiture attack is celestial slash. You can youtube that if you like, its just a shockwave long range attack that he uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIV1ORPBwms

Next he can use double medium ( a sronger version of spirit control) Increasesd power but no added speed.

last he has a way to increase double medium more by shrinking it. Now this form is even stronger and he can fly sorta by exerting his furyoku. More power but other than the slight flight no added speed

go by this link ( sorry I am not good at puting in vids lol near first time doing it haha. BUt it should show everythig I explained

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

nah he is still vunerable to attacks and does not have a massive speed boost like say ichigo. Lol your using a guy who has UFO busting weapons XD I think its equal, did you watch the video

#8 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: true enough, I geuss we're pretty equal

you wanna do an initial plan of attack?

#9 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

checking out your team, cool move with the gargoyles guy, not seem that show in ages. Does xantos have any firearms at all? and for ash walker your link didn't tell too much lol, can you fill in the gaps.

#10 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

I'm using literature/comic Conan

as for Ash Williams, well, he's a ZOmbie-Hunter from the eighties who was transported back to medieval England where he had to fight the undead hordes there; his standard equipment includes a double-barreled shotgun (his "boomstick"), a chainsaw, and a gauntlet he made to replace his hand

he is incredibly resilient and resourceful, and also has the power to fire upwards of 6 shots from his gun

#12 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Does he have any superhuman reflexs or strengh? And him and alice should be good

#13 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

WHats an EVO? Does that have to do with the arena? And is the fight indoors or outdoors? WHat weapons are you letting agent J use?

#15 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

kind of, his super-hand is strong enough to crush an iron goblet

as for reflexes, he usually fights by getting thrown around a bit, than he gets up and starts fighting (he is able to connect his harness directly to his chainsaw mid-air)

and his durability and resourcefulness are kind of his thing

what kind of feats do we have for Eragon and Saphira?

#16 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

And would I be allowed to use yohs guardian ghost amidimauru as a scout? He is a ghost after all, but if you think that is too much like adding another person then I'll just use him as yohs power

#17 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: An Evo is a mutated created from the Generator Rex universe, they vary from what they are/can do. The fight is indoors. Ask Betatest what weapons he plans on using.

#18 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

For those two I'm using book feats. Minus his death spells and insta kills. He can use all his elven magic but it does drain him a little. He can control almost anything if he knows the elven word for it, and can equip his allies with charms such as a one or two hit sheild on a vunerable part of thier body before going into battle. He has done that many times as well as provide charms for temp fire protection, like about 20 to 30 seconds. But he would not be able to equip a charm for something he does ot know elven language for ( so he couldn't provide any counter against one of agent J MIB guns). And saphira can inc his magic power as well as breathe fire she is about the size of...actually I don't recall, we can use movie size for her. THat doesn't effect too much. He can also use her as a extra set of eyes using magic and unlock locks and other things with magic. His sword brisinger ignites with fire whenever he says its name brisinger, its normal fire with no mystical properties. But eragon is not unbeatable he only has cap level strentgh about and speed. though he does have enhanced hearing and can turn his fists hard as rock for a limited time wtih magic. He can still be shot lol

#20 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Keep in mind that they are under control collars, you'd have to hack into Providence's network first. Keep that in your time limits.

#21 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

my weapons for this fight are:

Neo: the guns he used in first matrix movie in the lobby scene

Alice: her standard dual autos and dual swords she used in the third movie

Yoh: sword of light and antiqty

Eragon: his sword brisiger and his bow and arrow

Saphira: Eragons saddle

#25 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

for me

David Xanatos: Exo suit

Conan: armor, battleaxe, spear, sword

Ash: Gauntlet, chainsaw, shotgun, two medieval swords

Agent J: , noisy cricket, some of the larger alien-guns

Dutch: M-16 w/ grenade launcher, machete, m1911, smaller knives, anti-personnel mines, grenades

#26 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

okay, but after two days you forfeit

#28 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

I just had to go to bed. And is the exo suit what xantos uses to fight off goliath? And I have an idea of how to attack

#29 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

does it have any weaknesses. Well first I'm having yoh use his guardian ghost amidamaru to scout out the rooms, and unless any of your guys are shamans then they can't see him. Then he can use spirt unity with yoh and tell them what he saw. He won't be able to identify stuff like what J has or xantos suit ( btw is he already in that suit). Eragon then puts some protective charms on all team members against bladed weapons and blunt weapons. Like a bit added protection to chest and neck. Like allowing them to survive one critical hit. Eragon also can heal people but it takes a lot of magic and drains him depending on how severe wound is. And is the door to the room opend or closed?

#31 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

Xanatos gets in the armor at the end of prep

I think J tries to get the Dragon and rider with his Noisy Cricket

meanwhile, Ash gets in a fight with Alice

Dutch shoots the shaman

and Conan and Xanatos double-team Neo

#32 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

is there anything explosive in that room? And lol yoh can just stay back if need be and fire off celestial slashes. And my team isn't gonna attack like that lol.

#33 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: do his slashes really have more range than a gun?

#34 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

prob not. But my team isn't gonna attack like that lol. and are there any things flamable or explsive in your room

#35 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

Dutch prolly has some Grenades (he's gonna keep a close eye, on them)

#36 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Then saphira just incinerates everythign in the room, except xantos prob. Your in a enclosed room with computers and stuff they are gonna blow up if she unleashes fire in that enclosed space. Remeber team has somewhat an idea what they going into thanks to amidamaru's recon, though they don't know what J is packing, thats gonna be tricky. Eragon kills conan with ease ( the guy fights through highly trainded soliders on a daily basis). Alice can beat ash, she has psyic shockwaves ( for which I can post youtube link if you like) and some level of super strenth and even without poewrs can beat monsters with mid dificulty like in retribution. some of dutchs bullets get stoped in thier tracks by neo ( depending on what gun he is using) and then neo shoots him. if they can lure xantos out yoh makes quick work of him with grand halo blade

#37 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

In the video yoh gets pounded by spirit of fire with fist, he can take some punishment from xantos for a bit, though he is not immune to getting shot

#38 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Then saphira just incinerates everythign in the room, except xantos prob. Your in a enclosed room with computers and stuff they are gonna blow up if she unleashes fire in that enclosed space. Remeber team has somewhat an idea what they going into thanks to amidamaru's recon, though they don't know what J is packing, thats gonna be tricky. Eragon kills conan with ease ( the guy fights through highly trainded soliders on a daily basis). Alice can beat ash, she has psyic shockwaves ( for which I can post youtube link if you like) and some level of super strenth and even without poewrs can beat monsters with mid dificulty like in retribution. some of dutchs bullets get stoped in thier tracks by neo ( depending on what gun he is using) and then neo shoots him. if they can lure xantos out yoh makes quick work of him with grand halo blade

okay, I'm not sure how you breath fire into a room when the door is closed (when we open it, J will be standing guard with a Noisy Cricket)

as for Eragon killing Conan?

well, the guy regularly fights

Dinosaurs

Giant apes

professional stranglers (at strangling)

Frost Giants

Bulls (with his bare hands, he was around 15 when he did this)

as he's pretty good at the whole "fighting" thing

#39 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

if he was standing there when amidamaru did recon then they are ready. And hmm ok he is a good fighter I'll give him that. BUt eragon fights monsters too, the kinds assins the raz ac and his foot soliders urgals. Both are monsters and urgals are pretty strong and can plow through regular enemies.

http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Ra'zac

#40 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Eragon can also catch conan off gaurd by saying brisinger which his sword burts into flame and is basically a flaming sword, that'll suprise conan and thats all the time eragon needs. He is like cap and legalos ( movie version) combined. Eragon also during prep did the spell that hardens his hands for increased punching power, they become rock like

#41 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not entirely sure what this part means

@betatesthighlander1:

And hmm ok he is a good fighter I'll give him that. BUt eragon fights monsters too, the kinds assins the raz ac and his foot soliders urgals. Both are monsters and urgals are pretty strong and can plow through regular enemies.

http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Ra'zac

I'm gonna need some more concrete feats (also, does he have any defense against a gun?)

#42 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Eragon can also catch conan off gaurd by saying brisinger which his sword burts into flame and is basically a flaming sword, that'll suprise conan and thats all the time eragon needs. He is like cap and legalos ( movie version) combined. Eragon also during prep did the spell that hardens his hands for increased punching power, they become rock like

yeah, a flaming sword is not going to distract Conan. he has seen, and subsequently killed, a lot weirder stuff before,

again, Conan gets hit with rocks all the time, it's not going to mean much against a Western barabrian

#43 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

that pic is from the wiki for the book series, its accurate to what an urgal in the book should look like instead of how they did in movie ( which was pretty inaccurate). And amidarmu is a ghost he did recon during prep so if agent J was standing there when he reconed then it would have been reported they got a man in front of the door. Even though he could not describe his gun they know someone is waiting by door. And his enchantments protect against some fatal blunt attacks, so he may be able to take a bullet or two, depending on the gun. I don't think he would survive point blank range

#44 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Conan is not super human though and eragon has agility of an elf. He would cut him down pretty quick, eragon is very battle tested

#45 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

well, J will obviously be standing behind some sort of cover, as for his gun

It looks like this

and hits like this

#46 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Conan is not super human though and eragon has agility of an elf. He would cut him down pretty quick, eragon is very battle tested

mere agility is nothing against a Cimmerian who was raised battling for life

spelled out in this quote from The Pool of The Black One

"Zaporavo was the veteran of a thousand fights by sea and by land. There was no man in the world more deeply and thoroughly versed than he in the lore of swordcraft. But he had never been pitted against a blade wielded by thews bred in the wild lands beyond the borders of civilization. Against his fighting-craft was matched blinding speed and strength impossible to a civilized man. Conan's manner of fighting was unorthodox, but instinctive and natural as that of a timber wolf. The intricacies of the sword were as useless against his primitive fury as a human boxer's skill against the onslaughts of a panther.”

#47 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Rofl I rember that thing haha. But if he misses he is dead, alice or neo or eragon will take advantage of that chance. And it doesn't look like it has good range.

#48 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

the door isn't an issue if alice does this and then sapira follows by incenerating everything in the room, dutch esp dies due to his grenades lol. xantos maybe be only one who survives.

#49 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Rofl I rember that thing haha. But if he misses he is dead, alice or neo or eragon will take advantage of that chance. And it doesn't look like it has good range.

he has good range, he was just startled the first time he shot it

@betatesthighlander1:

the door isn't an issue if alice does this and then sapira follows by incenerating everything in the room, dutch esp dies due to his grenades lol. xantos maybe be only one who survives.

if Alice does what?

also, I think the room is kind of big to fill up with flames all at once, and I'm pretty sure the Forever Knights will do a good job protecting the door (yes, I'm using my special Soldiers)

anyways, we have Xanatos, one of the most famous planner in all of fiction working with us, I think he'll be able to defend a door

#50 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

what exaclty are forever knights I got no idea what they are? And opps lol forgot to post link XD