#1 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off for both guys

takes place on a indestructible planet

#2 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11179 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Saitama as "Onepunch-man" has lived up to the name so far. He's beaten everybody he's faced, including destroying a giant meteor, with one punch without any effort whatsoever. Just putting that out there, not sure who'd win.

#4 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk tanked a punch with the kinetic power of 70 trillion tons and that didn't do sh!t to him, he should be able to tank everything poor man's Ikaku has and then WBH proceeds to beat the life out of him.

#6 Edited by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama knocks out the PIS hulk

#7 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

I lean towards Saitama, I maybe wrong, but just because he has shown feats above supersonic or possible light speed reflexes and speed, and one punched ++++mountain busters without even putting any effort. We can't be for certain of Saitama's full power. Then again, I maybe wrong.

#8 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (289 posts) - - Show Bio

One Punch man might have to be known as ten punch man for this fight, but I'm going with Saitama. This has the potential to be no limits fallacy vs no limits fallacy though.

#9 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20336 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong has this guy become? 0_0

#12 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11179 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: He currently lolwtfstomped(like he always does) the monster Garou, who lolstomped all over the hero organization and was the highest level danger threat to date.