Saitama vs luffy

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1832vin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who would win? because punches does not work on luffy without haki

no DC comics, but who can win him? other than arc gurren which would probably win just because of it's size

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Saitama one shots.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By lowlaville

lmao Saitama literally one shots, like, "one punch man" yo. XD This is a mismatch.

Even if say supposing Luffy is "immune" to punches, is this assuming Luffy can tank explosive power enough to obliterate continents? lol Or, planet busting attack nullifying level punches? I think not.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@1832vin said:

who would win? because punches does not work on luffy without haki

no DC comics, but who can win him? other than arc gurren which would probably win just because of it's size

Welcome to the Vine ^_^

Luffy may be "impervious to physical damage", but we've seen him injured plenty by sufficient force. Saitama would wreck luffy almost immediately.

If you're asking for someone from Anime/Manga that could beat Satiama then you have a host of plenty people to pick from. It's much harder to find a good match than it is to defeat saitama. Characters like Kami Tenchi or the Saints would run him over. To fight saitama, your usually going to be looking at people capable of shattering mountains with punches and such.

Essentially DBZ characters (who are banned from use outside of DBZ v DBZ) or Yuyu Hakusho characters (to an extent) are the big ones that i can think of that can face him physically. Toriko character may also be capable of doing so.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lowlaville

@dratini1331: I would physically qualify Toriko and YYH only. Because punch wise, DB lacks feats. The most done is in the movie where SSJ3 punches 1/3rd of King Kai's planet apart (x10 gravity and mass planet as Earth). In theory thats a multi continent punch but the planet itself was ridiculously small and there's a lack of conhsistent feats otherwise.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMagicStik

Luffy gets hit once and explodes.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: The size of king kai's planet compared to it's gravity would actually make the feat around star level (if you believe fan calcs science at least) and that's above anything Yu Yu Hakusho has ever shown.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@dratini1331: The size of king kai's planet compared to it's gravity would actually make the feat around star level (if you believe fan calcs science at least) and that's above anything Yu Yu Hakusho has ever shown.

Star level? Nah, but it is pretty damn big. Slightly bigger than the Human World of Toriko, which is massive.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Star level? Nah, but it is pretty damn big. Slightly bigger than the Human World of Toriko, which is massive.

That's the way it is, you can google it yourself. I don't plan on posting the calcs to avoid possible Sh!tstorms.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

that shows that you know nothing of YuYu Hakusho, Yusuke at max is

http://abload.de/img/believe17ril.jpg

:)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nyas

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@nyas said:

Oh yeah how could I possibly forget that, I feel ashamed :(

Yusuke solos animeverse, casually, with one hand behind his back and both legs broken.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-shots him.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

1) This is comparing to Saitama, not YYH. Urameshi is pretty comparable in terms of overall punching forces to saitama, more so than most other mainstream anime protagonists.

2) You and @kenshirofistofwrath, don't debate this any farther, it'll quickly get off topic into banning territory.

3) It's not star level, not even remotely close. Only people who have no idea what they're talking about equate that to "star level". That punch isn't even justifiable to take out jupiter, let alone the sun (star level is implied to contend with out sun). We know that king Kai's planet is 10x Earth's gravity, but that doesn't mean it's more massive (even assuming it was 10x the mass of Earth, it would still be less than star level by orders of magnitude). Gravitational force is also determined by it's ratio of distance (in this case it's radius) to overall mass. While I haven't actually done the math yet cause I'm lazy, I'd be willing to bet it's much less massive than Earth, but significantly denser.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas

@dratini1331 said:

@nyas said:

1) This is comparing to Saitama, not YYH. Urameshi is pretty comparable in terms of overall punching forces to saitama, more so than most other mainstream anime protagonists.

2) You and @kenshirofistofwrath, don't debate this any farther, it'll quickly get off topic into banning territory.

3) It's not star level, not even remotely close. Only people who have no idea what they're talking about equate that to "star level". That punch isn't even justifiable to take out jupiter, let alone the sun (star level is implied to contend with out sun). We know that king Kai's planet is 10x Earth's gravity, but that doesn't mean it's more massive (even assuming it was 10x the mass of Earth, it would still be less than star level by orders of magnitude). Gravitational force is also determined by it's ratio of distance (in this case it's radius) to overall mass. While I haven't actually done the math yet cause I'm lazy, I'd be willing to bet it's much less massive than Earth, but significantly denser.

Yeah, yeah If you say so.

We can discuss this via PM.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@nyas said:

Oh yeah how could I possibly forget that, I feel ashamed :(

Yusuke solos animeverse, casually, with one hand behind his back and both legs broken.

while sleeping

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Luffy is immune to blunt damage, the impact would stretch his body so far that it would snap.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps. The guy's initials spell OP what other outcome did you expect.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO

Even if Luffy survives the initial punch (against all odds), he wouldn't survive the vacuum of space.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By God_of_Batman
No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Opman Op's.

2. Goku's punching feat is easily above what Saitama has shown, but that's frankly an outlier.

3. For the record, It is less massive than earth, but its density is comparable to the likes of white dwarf stars. I don't recall the binding energy.

4. No, yusuke doesn't have striking feats close to Saitama.

5. There is a huge list of characters that can take op man on easily. Take anyone in multi planetary range, reasonably.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused as to why this hasn't been locked.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Opman Op's.

2. Goku's punching feat is easily above what Saitama has shown, but that's frankly an outlier.

3. For the record, It is less massive than earth, but its density is comparable to the likes of white dwarf stars. I don't recall the binding energy.

4. No, yusuke doesn't have striking feats close to Saitama.

5. There is a huge list of characters that can take op man on easily. Take anyone in multi planetary range, reasonably.

you're getting a little ridiculous there, so i had to fix it..

goku's punching feat is nice, since king kai's planet has to be either dense or massive , but it's not EASILYabove anything saitama has done. and king kai's planet is nowhere near as dense as a white dwarf star or any star for that matter..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao Saitama literally one shots, like, "one punch man" yo. XD This is a mismatch.

Even if say supposing Luffy is "immune" to punches, is this assuming Luffy can tank explosive power enough to obliterate continents? lol Or, planet busting attack nullifying level punches? I think not.

planet busting? can i see this?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathHero61

Saitama stomps. The guy's initials spell OP what other outcome did you expect.

Even if Luffy survives the initial punch (against all odds), he wouldn't survive the vacuum of space.

This. so much this.

planet busting? can i see this?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Something called Planet busting roar from Lord Boros. I am sure if this punch "punched" Saitama to the moon, the planet busting roar will actually be planet busting.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Im up to date with the manga, i don't recall even a bit of planet busting in OP man.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@flashgreatersigneveryone: well bill did destroy multiple planet in seconds by accident, so a ssj god goku shouldn't be that far off from busting a planet with his fist

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama easily

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP man can at worst BFR luffy into space in a single punch

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: well bill did destroy multiple planet in seconds by accident, so a ssj god goku shouldn't be that far off from busting a planet with his fist

He physically did that. He didn't do that with ki.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: what do you mean by this?

Ki is energy.Ki can be concentrated into a blast or into a strike.Birusu technically did both in a sense then.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: Bills clearly was clearly not focusing on using his ki during that. With ki his strikes would be even stronger.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SonDeathEater

@deathhero61: it wouldn't really matter because punches don't cause large explosions and dbz doesn't do shockwave tropes(as much) like other verses.You wouldn't see anything more than you already saw with his feat.Besides,those planets are denser than normal planets assuming its in a nebula and the fact that he literally turned the planets into smoke is much more impressive than the normal planet busting feat.

The first comment didn't even state specifically whether or not ki was used .

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: Bills clearly was clearly not focusing on using his ki during that. With ki his strikes would be even stronger.

this is an assumption. for all we know being the god of the destruction he could just always strike with ki whether he focuses or not

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Thats an even bigger assumption, especially considering unlike most dbz characters bills power is so great that we actually see an aura around him when he is about to use ki even in the smallest quantities.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: it was an example of how you can't make assumptions

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

1. Your word is totally a valid proof. I will now ignore the clear calc done before. Lol.

2. Yes, it is quite above anything saitama did to date.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: anybody can put freaking numbers into a seemingly valid equation and make a claim dude....... give me a link to this " clear calc"
and two that little goku punching this not that high above everything OPman has done to date it's up there, but not that high up there

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I'm more interested in seeing your own calc that led you to speak so confidently about density. Easiest way to accept or reject a calc is to do it yourself. Give me your estimate, and I'll help you with the process.

2. Yes, it's a lot higher than anything opman did. put together. The punches we saw to date won't even put a dent in an object that dense.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

1. I'm more interested in seeing your own calc that led you to speak so confidently about density. Easiest way to accept or reject a calc is to do it yourself. Give me your estimate, and I'll help you with the process.

2. Yes, it's a lot higher than anything opman did. put together. The punches we saw to date won't even put a dent in an object that dense.

please specify how dense is "that dense" and i'll do the calc but i don't want to waste my time, so show me the calc cuz i'm questioning its existence atm

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: waste of time? it'll take what, 2-3 min?

I'm only delaying showing the link, because if you do it yourself first, and have an estimate ready, you can compare easily. or I could just give you the link.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: just give me the link i really am wondering how he got such a ridiculous number

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama lolstomps...while sleeping

Gokurot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When your the weirdo who bumps a thread.