Saitama vs Krillin

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One Punch Man is one of those manga that you have literally wait until the end to see saitama true power. As of right now, from what's shown he is about equal to nappa in my opinion. I hate saying in my opinion.

equal to nappa?.. hmm.. so he can take take hit head on and laugh off an attack which one shots the moon?

Wait how fast is Krillin in that saga? I just rechecked Krillin's feats. If we're going by feats I think Saitama actually loses. But if we're going fully serious Saitama then.... yeah that's still unknown so we can just keep hyping that Saitama

he's at least close to saiyan saga goku (power level over 9000) in that department after the ancient namakian guru awakened his dormant powers... he's still nowhere close to namek saga villains though.. doesn't matter here.. saitama isn't close to them either.

i'd say krillin is pretty versatile aswell... see above post.. some good person posted some good feats.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way I see Krillin winning is through bs ABC logic. Just because Piccolo, who blew up a moon once (and never demonstrated that power ever again in this time frame), was beat by somebody that Krillin was supposedly stronger than does not mean Krillin has the damage output or stats to take down Saitama.

Also I'm pretty sure Destructo Disc can't actually cut through anything, and Saitama tends to dodge cutting/stabbing attacks anyway.

A serious Saitama just punches Krillin into red mist before Krillin can react

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ssj_god

@ostarion said:

Only way I see Krillin winning is through bs ABC logic. Just because Piccolo, who blew up a moon once (and never demonstrated that power ever again in this time frame), was beat by somebody that Krillin was supposedly stronger than does not mean Krillin has the damage output or stats to take down Saitama.

Also I'm pretty sure Destructo Disc can't actually cut through anything, and Saitama tends to dodge cutting/stabbing attacks anyway.

i think i'm not suppose to reply to ignorance... but anyway.

abc logic is perfectly viable in DBZ... and piccolo never demonstrated the same feat because the moon was already gone.. he can't destroy same thing twice

if destructo disc haven't cut anything, people wouldn't have been talking about it... and it looks like a disc.. not a cutting attack.. people have been fooled by it before.. and krillin can spam multiple of them.

do you read the word 'serious' in the op?.. do you have a feat of 'serious' saitama?

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin is more versitle.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

He's fully capable of taking on this fight if he uses his head.

Pfft, Krillin acting like a kid lol

Solar flare's gonna be annoying for sure. Then again, Saitama's senses are enough to detect anyone nearby and see through the dark so well. Even if Saitama's blinded he won't stay still

@ssj_god said:
@juzacloud said:

One Punch Man is one of those manga that you have literally wait until the end to see saitama true power. As of right now, from what's shown he is about equal to nappa in my opinion. I hate saying in my opinion.

equal to nappa?.. hmm.. so he can take take hit head on and laugh off an attack which one shots the moon?

@undinehuntertitan said:

Wait how fast is Krillin in that saga? I just rechecked Krillin's feats. If we're going by feats I think Saitama actually loses. But if we're going fully serious Saitama then.... yeah that's still unknown so we can just keep hyping that Saitama

he's at least close to saiyan saga goku (power level over 9000) in that department after the ancient namakian guru awakened his dormant powers... he's still nowhere close to namek saga villains though.. doesn't matter here.. saitama isn't close to them either.

i'd say krillin is pretty versatile aswell... see above post.. some good person posted some good feats.

Well Saitama did take on a couple of hits from Boros the universe bandit without being damaged. That's a feat enough. Then there's surviving the vacuums of space, and jumping off the moon back to Earth. Said jump, which was casual, destroyed almost everything on the surface of the moon.

Oh and he technically punched through Boros' Planet buster roar cannon with just the air pressure of his punch. I'm inclined to believe that he could destroy a planet since he is a universe destroyer. And Boros claims he was never serious on the first place

Thank you for answering my question but that doesn't answer the speed one. If one's too fast to tag, it would be impossible to damage them. Now here are some low quality feats

Lightspeed Flash was said to move as fast as light speed. Or at least close to it. He could strike 15 times in a millisecond or less.

Garou, the monster thing he is fighting, easily blocked all 15 strikes. Afterwards, LSF moves even faster to the point of leaving many afterimages

Now, here's Saitama catching an ambush from LSF. If we're going by that, then that means Saitama also blitzed LSF

And Saitama blitzing Garou who blitzed LSF. With that said we can rely on his moon jump feat. Since the distance between the moon and Earth is 384,000 km and he came back to Earth in a couple of seconds. Viable speed feat and I don't think Krillin ever fought something that fast. At least Namek Saga

With that said, by those current feats the only way Saitama can deal with Krillin is if he blitzes him and sends out multiple attacks before moving back. And even then if Krillin is smart he could just fly away, but then Saitama can just do a Serious Table Flip heh

That's the reason why I want to find the accurate speed of Namek Saga Krillin, not just power level. Because, what's the point of strength when you can't tag/reach the enemy?

Oh and that said, a Serious Saitama was never actually shown in the manga.

He was never serious on Boros fight and he was holding back on Garou even with all those 'serious' moves

So really, the problem is Saitama's fullest potential was never shown. And if non-serious punches can blow away a planet buster beam, what about an Angry Punch?

But then pretty much all my argument gets countered if Krillin is faster than light so yeah

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#55  Edited By RolandAlderas

@undinehuntertitan

Not really Krillin was just a joker type character in the dragonball series. He gets one shotted multiple times and even gets peed on by Gohan. He wasn't always this way though. In the DB series starting, he has a lot of good skill, speed, strength, feats that would be comparable to other anime characters. OPM will probably be able to beat him once his series gets a little further but judging by feats I'd say Krillin takes it for now. He just has a lot of different ways to attack OPM. Destructo disc is likely his best means to win the fight though,

Not that he is completely helpless without it though. He fought Nappa pretty well and IMO would have killed him if not for Vegeta stepping in.

Loading Video...

Remember this is Krillin in the Saiyan saga who took more time to form the attack but you can clearly see at the starting of the fight a good speed feat for Krillin by dodging Nappa. Vegeta even comments on it.

"Wow.....this little guys got some moves."

Also, remember he can split his destructo disc into multiple ones as I showed before vs Freeza. Assuming he would use these tactics I believe he could win with this combined with the other two moves.

Loading Video...

Now he has the ability to:

• Blind him via Solar flare
  • Attack from multiple angles with destructo disc split and mutiform.

I'm sure once OPM series advances he will take Krillin. But right now, Krillin should take this.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undinehuntertitan

Not really Krillin was just a joker type character in the dragonball series. He gets one shotted multiple times and even gets peed on by Gohan. He wasn't always this way though. In the DB series starting, he has a lot of good skill, speed, strength, feats that would be comparable to other anime characters. OPM will probably be able to beat him once his series gets a little further but judging by feats I'd say Krillin takes it for now. He just has a lot of different ways to attack OPM. Destructo disc is likely his best means to win the fight though,

Not that he is completely helpless without it though. He fought Nappa pretty well and IMO would have killed him if not for Vegeta stepping in.

Loading Video...

Remember this is Krillin in the Saiyan saga who took more time to form the attack but you can clearly see at the starting of the fight a good speed feat for Krillin by dodging Nappa. Vegeta even comments on it.

"Wow.....this little guys got some moves."

Also, remember he can split his destructo disc into multiple ones as I showed before vs Freeza. Assuming he would use these tactics I believe he could win with this combined with the other two moves.

Loading Video...

Now he has the ability to:

• Blind him via Solar flare
  • Attack from multiple angles with destructo disc split and mutiform.

I'm sure once OPM series advances he will take Krillin. But right now, Krillin should take this.

So they really were the creators of kage bunshin no jutsus.

Nah he can dodge the multiple barrages. He dodged a massive beam of laser before and a lot of faster opponents. That said, what's gonna kill him is the Solar Flare. Yeah pretty much agreed. Even if I think Saitama is faster than Krillin, little guy's gonna have an easier time winning because of that blinding attack

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin takes this

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@ostarion said:

i think i'm not suppose to reply to ignorance... but anyway.

abc logic is perfectly viable in DBZ... and piccolo never demonstrated the same feat because the moon was already gone.. he can't destroy same thing twice

if destructo disc haven't cut anything, people wouldn't have been talking about it... and it looks like a disc.. not a cutting attack.. people have been fooled by it before.. and krillin can spam multiple of them.

do you read the word 'serious' in the op?.. do you have a feat of 'serious' saitama?

So when Picollo and his crew are getting murdered by Nappa, he never even considers to use even a fraction of the power he used to blow up the moon? He figured he didn't need that? And when they were fighting Nappa, they were astounded that Nappa had the power to... blow a relatively small hole in the ground. ABC logic is silly to use when ridiculous outliers are present.

The Destructo Disc has been caught and blocked several times in the anime, and in the manga it lacks the feats to back up the claim that "it can cut through anything." If we're going to go with a No Limit Fallacy and say that because it has never failed to cut something in the manga, it can cut through anything, I'll apply the same logic to Saitama and say that he has infinite strength and durability since he has overcome everything unscathed without trying at all.

I would assume a serious Saitama would immediately go for the kill (as he usually does, the exceptions being when he doesn't care enough to even try at all). His current casual feats are enough to insta-kill Krillin if he does so, it doesn't matter if he has any serious feats as they are unnecessary.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin could win, but he's not the type to use continent level attacks in his fight in fear of killing people.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solar flare + Distructo Disk = win .

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO

Replace Sonic with Krillin

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Paenitentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Saitama

Saitama consistently has proven able to move faster than the eye can see. He does so nonchalantly and without expending effort. He cleared a 1500 meter dash in an instant, as an example. Hypersonic speeds are far above the level of faster than the eye can see, though. He also effortless kept up with the hypersonic speed Sonic. Krillin is likely far above hypersonic himself though, as most DBZ characters prove to be approaching the speed of light. Saitama also appears to be faster than Genos, though, who outran his own lazer based attacked. Assuming that attack works like an actual lazer, it makes him faster than light.

JeanXon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin dies

He's being overrated here

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Saitama has never done anything above moon level so Krillin should stomp.

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the bald one

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama, Krillian's not just going to be sending Moon Busting attacks around unless he want's to end up dead himself. Solar Flare won't work to well either cause Saitama's hearing is impeccable. And of course Destructo Disk can be dodged. The only advantage Krillian has is flight.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterxon: no he's obviously being underestimated by the likes of you

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ValarMelkor

@sightlessreality said:

Saitama, Krillian's not just going to be sending Moon Busting attacks around unless he want's to end up dead himself.

He can focus his energy, it doesn't have to have Moon busting AoE to have Moon level potency. He's far above casual moon busters at this point anyway.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I'm aware but Saitama would just dodge it. And unless you mean by power scaling then no he is not.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I'm aware but Saitama would just dodge it. And unless you mean by power scaling then no he is not.

Saitama would dodge all of his attacks? Piccolo's ki blasts were fast enough to reach the moon in a couple of seconds. And yes Krillin is far above Beginning of Saiyan Saga Piccolo who could casually moon bust, that's not even debatable. And powerscaling works fine in a series like Dragon Ball. The person with the higher power level is alway more powerful, and better in pretty much every stat.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Power scaling "Ignores"

Yes he would. And has Krillian ever actually busted a moon? Hmm, no good.

JeanXon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By JeanXon

@xxxcarzellxxx: Krillin in namek saga doesn't have the feats of moon level durability or Lights Speeds and he hasn't busted anything on that level either

Feats>Powerscaling

And we haven't even seen OPM try in fight yet and he's been one shotting mountain busters already and he's supposed to be "serious" here?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Power scaling "Ignores"

Yes he would. And has Krillian ever actually busted a moon? Hmm, no good.

Okay, so going by your logic Goku can't bust a planet despite being massively more powerful then planet busters? Using power scaling in a series like this is perfectly reasonable unless you want to tell me that the person with the higher power level isn't more powerful which is ridiculous. And Krillin could still use large scale AoE attacks. Another thing, i don't think Saitama has done anything that puts him above beginning of Saiyan Saga Goku or Piccolo has he?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: By actual showings yes. The issue with power scaling is that the DB in it's entirety is inconsistent and why I won't take it seriously. So sure you can say hey this guy has a higher power level. Great, he wins but that doesn't mean the characters suddenly planetary. Especially when durability is by far one of the most inconsistent things in the entire series. Saitama by feats is above them.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ValarMelkor

@sightlessreality said:

@valarmelkor: By actual showings yes. The issue with power scaling is that the DB in it's entirety is inconsistent and why I won't take it seriously. So sure you can say hey this guy has a higher power level. Great, he wins but that doesn't mean the characters suddenly planetary. Especially when durability is by far one of the most inconsistent things in the entire series. Saitama by feats is above them.

I don't see how the power scaling is inconsistent. If a person has a higher power level then they're stronger and that's all there is too it. That was never contradicted. And of course the more powerful characters can replicate the destructive feats of the weaker ones. Even if they couldn't, they would still have a higher attack potency or they wouldn't be more powerful in the first place. I don't see how durability is that inconsistent either.. Anyway, what is Saitama's best feat? What exactly would justify him beating Namek Saga Krillin who keep in mind is significantly stronger then people like Raditz, and Nappa.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SightlessReality

@valarmelkor: Hitting with the force of the big bang. ^_^

I'm not going to have a discussion with you on power scaling and my stance isn't going to change regarding it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama kills the midget

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AgentofChaos1
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destructo Disc could one shit tbh.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#84  Edited By GhostRavage

@chazz85: Krillins best feat is being the only Z fighter to be telekinetically exploded to death. And Saitama one shotted a moon in that panel with his FREAKING FIST. No one and DBZ has exhibited that striking strength as far a I can tell. Every planet busting attack you've seen in DBZ has been the result of a energy ball/beam. One punch from Saitama would be instant death to Krillin.

I can't explain how much i laughed with this. Thank you.

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JKFallen

Saitama gets killed by solar flare and destructo disk.

No one said Krillin couldn't do it.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkfallen: Saitama dodges thanks to his impeccable hearing.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin has no feats even in the same range as Teen Goku...

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wanna say Saitama because of feats but I also wanna say Krillin because of powerscaling.

Hmm.. I decided. Saitama wins

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He actually has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwqF8UxLAo

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality said:

@jkfallen: Saitama dodges thanks to his impeccable hearing.

Of course he would. You could hear a DBZ character scream their attack from a mile away lol. However, solar flare has a wide spread effect, so he wouldn't be able to flee fast enough to escape its effect radius. And then Krillin throws his destructo disk.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Thekillerklok

By use of

Saitama is serious in the OP

I have to assume we are going by the author statements.

Krillin and all of his friends Die horribly.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama serious... DBZ universe accidentally gets one shotted.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkfallen:I don't think you understand what I meant. He dodges the Destructo Disk after the Solar Flare happens. Though frankly I doubt Solar Flare would work on him to begin with.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

walker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wrecks Krillin

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama gives him an another own to add to his already large count.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin trips onto Saitama's fist and gets KOed