Saitama runs Godzilla gauntlet

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Toratorn

No fake "author statements". Saitama is in-character. Every Godzilla is bloodlusted. Win by death/KO, BFR not allowed (not like it would work anyway).

1. Godzilla 1998 (aka Zilla)

2. Godzilla 1954

3. Godzilla Jr. 1998 (aka Zilla Jr.)

4. Legendary Godzilla

5. RoE Godzilla

6. Showa Godzilla

7. Final Wars Godzilla

8. Kiryu Saga Godzilla

9. Gojirando Godzilla

10. Marvel Godzilla

11. CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle Godzilla

12. Godzilla vs Megaguirus Godzilla

13. Half-Century War Godzilla

14. Heisei Godzilla

15. Godzilla In Hell Godzilla

16. Composite Godzilla

At which round Saitama stops?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is bait right?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 15 or 16

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 7 and even that's generous enough.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Plenty. FW Godzilla is EXCEDINGLY strong, durable, and has enough strength and stamina to one shot monsters that gave him trouble in years past. He's fast, fast enough to dodge 3 monsters coming at him all at once, one being Rodan who is known to casually fly at supersonic speeds. All Big Gs have a healing factor, so anything Saitama throws will be shrugged off, laughed off, ignored, or healed away. Kiryu Big G has enough durability to tank the Absolute Zero cannon. IDW and Marvel have insane feats, especially since Marvel has fought Thor, Hercules, and Hulk and given them hell. Megaguirus Godzilla survived a black hole. He's got no chance, at all against anything past 7.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: well, I thought that Saitama (sub-relativistic, multi-continent striking strength and durability) would be able to beat FW and Kiryu Saga Gojis (both supersonic and county level in dc and dura), though it would take a serious punch which would blow them to pieces (they don't have a good enough regen to come back from this), cause they'll shrugg off normal punches. Starting with round 8 (Gojirando Goji) every Godzilla has the firepower to one-shot Saitama and shrugg off serious punch. Though since Saitama is human, the radiation should be deadly to him, so he'll die from an Atomic Blast of every Goji. Or from the ones he can't dodge.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

Presumably stops and dies horribly at round 7. Or not.

This is with the assumption that the Gorath FW Godzilla destroyed was the same as the original which was 6000 times denser than Earth. Destroying said Gorath would make FW Goji small star level.

If it isn't, Saitama most likely edges out FW Godzilla, but he is definitely NOT getting past rounds 10, 14, 15, and 16. I don't know much about 9, 11 and 13, but anything planet level or above will fry Saitama.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofluck123: FW Goji didn't destroy an original Gorath. However, CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle Goji did destroy the original Gorath with his Atomic Breath. And it was recalced as large star level. And considering his Atomic Breath is only the third most powerful attack of his, he may be well into a solar system level.

Gojirando Goji destroyed Moon while being a baby. The kinetic energy of his Fire Breath was called to be a large planet level, and the speed of it as x30 the light speed.

Half-Century War Godzilla survived being sucked into a 100-meters wide black hole and survived it's collapse while being inside. Basically like Godzilla vs Megaguirus Goji, only the black hole actually sucked h in and was 50 times bigger, while GvM Goji was rammed with it and took it's explosion to face. That's why I think any Goji starting from round 9 destroys Saitama horribly.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gojira2512

@toratorn:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Saitama Stomps cos Saitama is Muli-Continet or Moon Level at best.

7. FW Godzilla is Country level at best but I don't belive he is Star Level.

Then we have Godzillas above

-Large Planet

9. Gojirando Godzilla

10. Marvel Godzilla

- Large Star Level

11. CR Godzilla

-Solar System

12. vs Megaguirus G.

13. Half Century War.

14. Heisei Godzilla

-Galaxie Level

15. Godzilla in Hell Godzilla

16. Godzilla Composite.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only godzilla I know here is marvel and saitama doesn't get past that one.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be all over the place.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Godzilla 1998 (aka Zilla) = Past

2. Godzilla 1954 = Past

3. Godzilla Jr. 1998 (aka Zilla Jr.) = Past

4. Legendary Godzilla = Past

5. RoE Godzilla = Stops

6. Showa Godzilla = Past

7. Final Wars Godzilla = Stops

8. Kiryu Saga Godzilla = Past

9. Gojirando Godzilla = Past

10. Marvel Godzilla = Stops

11. CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle Godzilla = Past

12. Godzilla vs Megaguirus Godzilla = Past

13. Half-Century War Godzilla = Stops

14. Heisei Godzilla = Stops

15. Godzilla In Hell Godzilla = Stops

16. Composite Godzilla = Stops

Im not sure why you seprated the Millinium Godzilla, and IDW Godzilla's but then catch all versions of Showa and Heisei.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: hm... Why do you think that Saitama passes Gojirando, GvM and CR Godzillas? They all are above planet level.

Dunno about Gorath's density though. It should be in a movie or probably in some guides. I'm gonna try to find it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz: hm... Why do you think that Saitama passes Gojirando, GvM and CR Godzillas? They all are above planet level.

GvM survied a black hoe and has hypersonic reaction time, but nothing offensive wise to tag or put down a serious Saitima. HvM also can be worn down over time.

CR GZ is the game one right? I was not impressed what i seen in it

Gorijando is actually one I simply dont recal.

Dunno about Gorath's density though. It should be in a movie or probably in some guides. I'm gonna try to find it.

That be awesome.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gojira2512

@sirfizzwhizz: see the film,

in the original film was stated to be 6000 times Earth density and a velocity of 1500 km per second. The properties from the original film make it much denser than even the core of the sun but less dense than a white dwarf star. It could rapidly pull the Moon in and vaporize it passing through like it was nothing.

I've said this thing is stated to be 6000 of times the mass of earth. As comparison Jupiter doesnt even weigh 400 Earths

CR GZ is the game one right? I was not impressed what i seen in it

CR Godzilla overpowered that thing completely. He actually sttoped, pushed back and destroyed Gorath Is an amazinng feat in his own so why not be impressed by that???

Best thing that attack is not the strongest attack on the game. Is actually the third strongest attack.

Spiral ray>>>>>>>>>> Aura blast>>>>>>>>>>> Gorat buster>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Atomuc Breath

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: GvM Goji was able to slow down the descend of that black hole with his Atomic Breath. That should put his firepower on the same level as the kinetic energy of said black hole. And the last time I checked, it's KE was calculated as being ateast x10 the GBE of Jupiter or even more.

CR Godzillas destroyed the actual Gorath's with his Atomic Breath. And he has two attacks that are stronger than it - Atomic Aura Blast and Red Spiral Breath. And if it wasn't Gorath's (which is unlikely, cause it looked visually identical to it), it's still a planetoid bigger than the Moon. That's a bit above Saitama's paygrade.

As for Gojirando Goji, he was able to bust Moon with his Atomic Fire while he was a baby. What is impressive is that the Breath reached the Moon instantly and destroyed it by just pushing through it. It was calced as large planet level.

Also, I separated IDW and Millennium Godzillas cause the lore, Word of God and the movie/comic stories confirm that they reside in separate universes, while the Showa and Heisei eras happen in a single continuity.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gojira2512

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Also, I separated IDW and Millennium Godzillas cause the lore, Word of God and the movie/comic stories confirm that they reside in separate universes, while the Showa and Heisei eras happen in a single continuity.

This is actually what I do.... There are many Godzillas in IDW, diferents Universes not only one, ever one in his onw continuity, with his onw Godzilla what means Godzilla from HCW is not the Same than RoE or goes to Hell, Cataclysm etc

You can take IDW Godzilla as a Multi-verse.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

GvM Goji was able to slow down the descend of that black hole with his Atomic Breath. That should put his firepower on the same level as the kinetic energy of said black hole. And the last time I checked, it's KE was calculated as being ateast x10 the GBE of Jupiter or even more.

This is Final Wars yes? I dont remember anything calculated from it. Not on my DVD anyway.

CR Godzillas destroyed the actual Gorath's with his Atomic Breath. And he has two attacks that are stronger than it - Atomic Aura Blast and Red Spiral Breath. And if it wasn't Gorath's (which is unlikely, cause it looked visually identical to it), it's still a planetoid bigger than the Moon. That's a bit above Saitama's paygrade.

Problem is near light speed dodging and that GZ still has not shown to tank the attacks that will be landed on him in a split second. So he can beat Saitima, just not as likely.

As for Gojirando Goji, he was able to bust Moon with his Atomic Fire while he was a baby. What is impressive is that the Breath reached the Moon instantly and destroyed it by just pushing through it. It was calced as large planet level.

This right?

No Caption Provided

Except Showa has tons of separate canon in itself, a subject of much debate in itself. There is also Mangas from Showa that differ from the films though they are Showa era Mangas. Same for Heisei. Dark Horse comics are based on Godzilla 1985 from Heisei, but goes in a different direction. Also Heisei has tons of Manga movie adaptations that differ from the films in a lot of ways, but still Heisei era GZ and base off the movies.

So why separate the rest? Much like we debate EU (Expanded Universe) Millinium and IDW fall under that same treatment Showa and Heisei get. Just my Opinion though.

@gojira2512:

see the film,

in the original film was stated to be 6000 times Earth density and a velocity of 1500 km per second. The properties from the original film make it much denser than even the core of the sun but less dense than a white dwarf star. It could rapidly pull the Moon in and vaporize it passing through like it was nothing.

But whats to say the non Godzilla stand alone Gorath is same as Final Wars version or the one in CR game? The Final Wars version was clearly different, and smaller as a lot of the Showa Monsters were different in size and stats to the originals anyway.

I've said this thing is stated to be 6000 of times the mass of earth. As comparison Jupiter doesnt even weigh 400 Earths

Thats the original movie, where Final Wars is clearly different as is the one in CR might be different unless that game states the same then that be rad. Im covering all bases for the arguments against the feat at this point.

CR Godzilla overpowered that thing completely. He actually sttoped, pushed back and destroyed Gorath Is an amazinng feat in his own so why not be impressed by that???

Best thing that attack is not the strongest attack on the game. Is actually the third strongest attack.

Spiral ray>>>>>>>>>> Aura blast>>>>>>>>>>> Gorat buster>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Atomuc Breath

I covered this above.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I am talking about Godzilla vs Megaguirus though. There were no calculations in movie, it was calculated by fans.

If Godzilla was able to concentrate an energy potent enough to destroy a planetoid inside of himself without blowing up, he definitely will tank Saitama's punches. The speed difference is a problem though. Still, with firepower and durabiliy like that, it is only the question of time when Saitama goes down.

Yes, that's what I meant by Gojirando Goji wrecking Moon.

By Showa and Heisei Godzillas I mean the Showa and Heisei movies Godzillas. Manga and Dark Horse incarnations are the separate things. Same goes to the "alternate Showa continuities", by whichI presume you mean movies like Varan, Rodan, Mothra etc. So yeah, I kinda separate all the continuities that are not the same. Same goes to IDW and Millenium. We just have to agree to disagree with this one, I suppose.

That thing was called Gorath in-game and it's similar to the movie Gorath. Both visually and in size. And as I said, even if it's not Gorath, that's still a huge ass planetoid/small planet. That's kinda above what Saitama can take.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

Ok

True, but multiple mountain level blows have harm GZ as well as seen in his fights with 60,000 to 200,000 to. Monsters in physical blows. Takes a lot but Saitima can work with that.

Got it, I'm confuse though, what other feats that Gojira has? I only seen the gif I posted.

Yeah, I get were ya coming from.

Even if it's not Goath its a great feat blowing away a planet wrecking meteor.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, but multiple mountain level blows have harm GZ as well as seen in his fights with 60,000 to 200,000 to. Monsters in physical blows. Takes a lot but Saitima can work with that.

How do we know these blows were mountain level? It's more logical to assume that since they managed to hurt Goji, they are the same level of power as his energy output. Because, well, if Godzilla survived at least Moon-busting energy concentrated inside of himself, the mountain-level blows shouldn't have even made him flinch.

Got it, I'm confuse though, what other feats that Gojira has? I only seen the gif I posted.

Um... Dancing, baking pancakes, climbing trees? That's a kid show for god's sake. The Moon feat is the best feat he has there.

Even if it's not Goath its a great feat blowing away a planet wrecking meteor.

Oh, it's definitely more than just planet wrecking meteor. Even before it entered the Earth's atmosphere, he almost completely overshadowed the horizon. That's why I think it's Gorath: not only the appearance is similar, but the size is corresponding as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

How do we know these blows were mountain level? It's more logical to assume that since they managed to hurt Goji, they are the same level of power as his energy output. Because, well, if Godzilla survived at least Moon-busting energy concentrated inside of himself, the mountain-level blows shouldn't have even made him flinch.

We assume that because we never seen said blows doing anymore damage than Mountain level. There is no reason to assume they do more. After all, this is not real life, but fictional characters base on the imaginations of other nerds who probably never passed a college physics class. They right for story, and consistent feats > single high or low end feats.

Um... Dancing, baking pancakes, climbing trees? That's a kid show for god's sake. The Moon feat is the best feat he has there.

lol wth.

Oh, it's definitely more than just planet wrecking meteor. Even before it entered the Earth's atmosphere, he almost completely overshadowed the horizon. That's why I think it's Gorath: not only the appearance is similar, but the size is corresponding as well.

Either way, a good composite feat then.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Actually, it is perfectly logical given that area of effect =/= attack potency. It just means that the attacks are highly concentrated. That's very common in fiction and in Godzilla series in general as well.

Yeah, a fine feat. Even considering there were better feats before that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Actually, it is perfectly logical given that area of effect =/= attack potency. It just means that the attacks are highly concentrated. That's very common in fiction and in Godzilla series in general as well.

Yeah, a fine feat. Even considering there were better feats before that.

Not at all. Example, New 52 Superman can left the weight of earth easy and even push objects 5 times larger than earth, but has trouble busting a moon. He also cannot tank repeated blows from people like Wonder Woman or Aquaman who is only a million toners at best. Even Post Crisis Superman who tank a super nova is harmed consistently by beings less than planet level.

Its just how it is.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Ouroborik

As far as I'm concerned Saitama defeats all versions except Godzilla in Hell, Composite and the ones who tanked or destroyed black holes...people seem to have real trouble at gasping the concept of One-Punch Man

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: lifting/pushing =/= destroying though. Also, Aquaman didn't even scratch him, while WW is commonly placed at the same power level with Supes. The problem with Supes' inconsistent showings is that there are hundreds of different writers with different opinions about how strong is Clark and everyone around him. This Godzilla game, however, was made by the same writers/authors/developers, so it's consistent enough to scale everyone from Gorath-busting feat rather than call it an outlier. Not to mention that all the monsters were able to survive the Atomic Breath for a brief time, so their dura and ap should be kinda close to that level.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: mind telling some reasoning for your opinion?

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@ouroborik: mind telling some reasoning for your opinion?

Sure :)

The thing is, Saitama is supposedly unbeatable, that's the whole point of the story so far. Obviously he can't really be limitless unless he is a literal god but as of now he shouldn't be challenged by anyone below herald level.

We have seen some indication of the limits of his powers when he created a hole in the atmosphere and was apparently serious so by now the best we can do to judge who can defeat him is to look for characters whose powers surpass planetary level.

As we all know, Godzilla is a very powerful character but in several cases he has shown limits inferior to what Saitama can do so the versions who have shown those limits clearly lose. However, tanking and destroying black holes as well as fighting through Hell and busting planets should be enough to qualify as a real challenge to OPM if a serious punch "only" created a hole in the atmosphere so the versions of Godzilla with those feats win IMO :)

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Toratorn

@ouroborik: well, the whole unbeatable thing can't be properly used in debates so it's better to stick to what Saitama had shown so far. Like his cloud spitting feat, which was calced at multi-continent level.

You should probably know that Godzillas from rounds 9 to 16 are above planet-busters.

Gojirando Goji busted a Moon with only a pushing force of his beam. It was calculated as large planet level and as moving x30 the light speed. And that all happened while Godzilla was a baby.

Marvel Godzilla was strong enough to stalemate Classic Thor, literally stomp Classic Savage Hulk, make Classic Herc struggle to overpower his foot and owned FF while being human-sized. Classic Thor, Herc and Hulk are all above Saitama in power department.

CR Godzilla managed to destroy a Mars-sized asteroid with a density of a white star with his third strongest attack. That feat was calculated to be a large star level.

GvM Goji survived getting rammed with a 2 meters-wide black hole moving at hypersonic speeds and then tanked it's collapse. The kinetic energy of such a black hole surpasses the GBE of Jupiter 9 times, and the energy of it's collapse would be enough to destroy a solar system.

HCW Goji survived a bath in a 100 meters-wide black hole and survived it's collapse. You can imagine how impressive that is based on the previous Godzilla.

Heisei Godzilla's cells survived being inside of a natural black hole (and the smallest known black hole weights as much as 3.8 suns), and afterwars these cells absorbed an energy of an entire star and formed SpaceGodzilla, who Godzilla was able to completely destroy with his Spiral Breath.

GiH Goji's beam clash with SpaceGodzilla made a planet explode and it remains scattered past Moon's orbit. Output from Godzilla for that to be possible was calculated as a large planet level. More than that, he was amped two times during his journey through Hell. And he managed to withstand the temperature of the hottest Hell's layer, which was calced as multi-galaxy level energy. No to mention he one-shot an Eldritch abomiation which has many similarities with Yog-Sothoth.

Composite Godzilla is all that rolled up into one huge nuclear dinosaur.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ouroborik

@toratorn said:

@ouroborik: well, the whole unbeatable thing can't be properly used in debates so it's better to stick to what Saitama had shown so far. Like his cloud spitting feat, which was calced at multi-continent level.

You should probably know that Godzillas from rounds 9 to 16 are above planet-busters.

Gojirando Goji busted a Moon with only a pushing force of his beam. It was calculated as large planet level and as moving x30 the light speed. And that all happened while Godzilla was a baby.

Where is this version from? I had never heard of him before (but I saw the gif posted here)

Marvel Godzilla was strong enough to stalemate Classic Thor, literally stomp Classic Savage Hulk, make Classic Herc struggle to overpower his foot and owned FF while being human-sized. Classic Thor, Herc and Hulk are all above Saitama in power department.

I do know about this feats but I actually believe that Saitama is more powerful than Classic Thor, Herc and Hulk. However considering that Marvel Godzilla was pretty much more powerful than all this characters together I think he would give Saitama the fight of his life :D

CR Godzilla managed to destroy a Mars-sized asteroid with a density of a white star with his third strongest attack. That feat was calculated to be a large star level.

Where is this version from? He definitely wins

GvM Goji survived getting rammed with a 2 meters-wide black hole moving at hypersonic speeds and then tanked it's collapse. The kinetic energy of such a black hole surpasses the GBE of Jupiter 9 times, and the energy of it's collapse would be enough to destroy a solar system.

Yes, an impressive feat,I also believe he either wins against Saitama or they just can't hurt each other since Godzilla had trouble tagging Megaguirus

HCW Goji survived a bath in a 100 meters-wide black hole and survived it's collapse. You can imagine how impressive that is based on the previous Godzilla.

This is from a comic right? I don't know this version but he either defeats Saitama or it's a stalemate for the same reasons I stated above

Heisei Godzilla's cells survived being inside of a natural black hole (and the smallest known black hole weights as much as 3.8 suns), and afterwars these cells absorbed an energy of an entire star and formed SpaceGodzilla, who Godzilla was able to completely destroy with his Spiral Breath.

Yup, probably the most powerful version of Goji in the movies

GiH Goji's beam clash with SpaceGodzilla made a planet explode and it remains scattered past Moon's orbit. Output from Godzilla for that to be possible was calculated as a large planet level. More than that, he was amped two times during his journey through Hell. And he managed to withstand the temperature of the hottest Hell's layer, which was calced as multi-galaxy level energy. No to mention he one-shot an Eldritch abomiation which has many similarities with Yog-Sothoth.

Composite Godzilla is all that rolled up into one huge nuclear dinosaur.

Impressive indeed :D

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: Gojirando Godzilla is from a kid's show Gojirando/Godzilland. There are, like, 2 or 3 series of that thing in total.

CR Godzilla is from a Pachinkp game called CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle.

Well, I don't think that Thor/Hulk/Herc are weaker than Saitama, but I am a bit too sleepy atm to argue about that.

Though you make viable points about GvM and HCW Godzillas not being able to tag Saitama. And yes, HCW Godzilla is from comic Godzilla: Half-Century War. The black hole feat in question comes from the last issue.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@ouroborik: Gojirando Godzilla is from a kid's show Gojirando/Godzilland. There are, like, 2 or 3 series of that thing in total.

CR Godzilla is from a Pachinkp game called CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle.

Thanks for the info :)

Well, I don't think that Thor/Hulk/Herc are weaker than Saitama, but I am a bit too sleepy atm to argue about that.

To be honest I wouldn't want to argue about this point either because I am not sure of it myself :)

Though you make viable points about GvM and HCW Godzillas not being able to tag Saitama. And yes, HCW Godzilla is from comic Godzilla: Half-Century War. The black hole feat in question comes from the last issue.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gojira2512

@ouroborik said:

As far as I'm concerned Saitama defeats all versions except Godzilla in Hell, Composite and the ones who tanked or destroyed black holes...people seem to have real trouble at gasping the concept of One-Punch Man

What about Marvel Godzilla??

Marvel Godzilla defeated Savage Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Avengers, Fantastic Four, on SHIELD and the Champions.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ouroborik

@ouroborik said:

What about Marvel Godzilla?? if you don't know much about him let me explain you

Marvel Godzilla defeated Savage Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Avengers, Fantastic Four, on SHIELD and the Champions.

Strength

With only 4.5 meters tall and and 1/1.000.000.000.000.000.000 of his power, Godzilla overpowers Mr. Fantastic, Thing, as well Invicible Woman with brute force alone.

No Caption Provided

So how strong Godzilla is in his normal size The Golden Gate Bridge is 227m or 744.56 Ft in more simple terms.

No Caption Provided

I have to mentio Marvel Godzilla's height is inconsistent, I looked through a forums and then checked some things up to check if what he stated was true. But for sure he is over 200 meters tall.

Savage Hulk who is enough strong to destroy a meteorite twice size of Earth.

http://i.imgur.com/HKUQb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Pzfes.jpg

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/asteroidstrength.jpg

Here is Savage Hulk after fight Marvel Godzilla one-shot the Hulk lol

No Caption Provided

Hercules is able to this.

Hercules - Lifting Manhattan
Hercules - Lifting Manhattan

But Marvel Godzilla Causes Hercules to strain with every inch of his being to lift Godzilla's foot stomp.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla was being compared, by Thor himself, to the Midgard Serpent. and Thor will need 100% of his power to stop Godzilla! heck! listen too thor!

No Caption Provided

You know the Midgar Serpent is this thing.

No Caption Provided

Classic Thor force is this.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Godzilla was enough Durable to take a direct hit from Thor on head. It describes how Godzilla only feels pain as never before. Then Godzilla Roar and makes Thor Retreat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stated on panel to match Classic Thor in what was narrated as "exerted in a fierce give-and-take STALEMATE".

No Caption Provided

Speed is good though. Easily dodges Hercules attack, and even states "far more agile than his ponderous appearance".

No Caption Provided

Quickly dodges a laser beam shot at him, and counter attacks.

No Caption Provided

That makes it for now.

Thanks for all the scans, I had no idea Godzilla was at such a small percentage of his power when he defeated the FF :D

I just said Saitama would probably win because he just seems to display insane levels of power on a more regular basis but its true that Marvel Godzilla has awesome feats, he can win this!

I've been looking to buy Marvel's Godzilla series but the only collected edition is in black and white and it's hard to find all the issues individually

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gojira2512

@ouroborik:

Thanks for all the scans, I had no idea Godzilla was at such a small percentage of his power when he defeated the FF :D

Ok. He was made smaller with Pym particles and his power too, at 4.5 meters tall Marvel Godzilla ovepowered Mr Richars and Sue force field..... so at he is 227 meters tall how strong he is?? the number comes since he is able to take the physicall force of Classic Thor, Savage Hulk everyone had show amazing feats above Planet Level also Classic Hercules. but they were stoped by Marvel Godzilla.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: wait a second, where does the small percentage of his power in shrunken state come from?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers