Saitama (Onepunch man) Vs Superman 52

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kent.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lowlaville said:

@god_of_batman: I could've sworn moon is roughly 2 light seconds from Earth, but w/e. He's still crazy fast lightspeed at the very least. Oh god I can't wait for "lightspeed flash". X.x

Yeah, with the way the manga's going, lightspeed flash will actually be light speed, none of this microsecond (or whatever it was) speed he was going at in the web comic. And am I the only one who doesn't want to see the Black Sperm in HD?

lol....I don't see how we can avoid him. He's still the strongest next to Saitama and Garou in that particular arc. Even Tatsumaki, chick with Phoenix level TK cannot harm him.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman:

Personally I can't wait for Mob Psycho 100 redraw, but it wil only start in 2015. Since Shigeo live in the same verse as Saitama there is bound to be some kind of friendly battle between them. Saitama is the absolute fighter, while Shigeo is absolute psychic (only unlike Saitama, Shigeo is ashamed because of his absolute powers).

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

Kal-El

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk lol

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

lol....I don't see how we can avoid him. He's still the strongest next to Saitama and Garou in that particular arc. Even Tatsumaki, chick with Phoenix level TK cannot harm him.

Phoenix level TK? I don't think so...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. Based on feats, he is stronger, faster and just as durable as Saitama.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

She was using debree of an entire ruined city as missiles to barrage a ship that was over a mile up in the air, with ease if I may add. She broke a mountain, dragging the enemy base which was miles underground.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@lowlaville:

She was using debree of an entire ruined city as missiles to barrage a ship that was over a mile up in the air, with ease if I may add. She broke a mountain, dragging the enemy base which was miles underground.

Okay, but how is that Phoenix level TK? And was this in the manga or the web comics?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville said:

@uberhikari said:

@lowlaville:

Okay, but how is that Phoenix level TK? And was this in the manga or the web comics?

Its larger and stronger than the phoenix I've seen. Because as far as I know, Phoenix (Gene Gray) has never been capable of this level of TK. I'm not talking about Phoenix Force here..

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By uberhikari

@lowlaville:

Its larger and stronger than the phoenix I've seen. Because as far as I know, Phoenix (Gene Gray) has never been capable of this level of TK. I'm not talking about Phoenix Force here..

What is larger and stronger?

I'm not talking about the Phoenix Force either. I'm talking about Jean Grey as the avatar of the Phoenix Force. That's what is meant by Phoenix.

Also, are you talking about the manga or web comics?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

What is larger and stronger?

I'm not talking about the Phoenix Force either. I'm talking about Jean Grey as the avatar of the Phoenix Force. That's what is meant by Phoenix.

Also, are you talking about the manga or web comics?

Yes he means from the web comic.

Super man wins.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Jgames

Superman take it via speed advantage

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I thought so; I've only read the manga. But that's still not stronger than Jean Grey Phoenix.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I thought so; I've only read the manga. But that's still not stronger than Jean Grey Phoenix.

Can you show me something the Phoenix has done? I have only seen the movie Phoenix.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By uberhikari

@lowlaville said:

@uberhikari said:

Can you show me something the Phoenix has done? I have only seen the movie Phoenix.

Strongest Phoenix is White Phoenix of the Crown. She telekinetically manipulated the timestream of the Marvel-15104 universe:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Dark Phoenix eats stars...literally.

Edit: Had to correct the universe.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lowlaville

@uberhikari: Let me ask you this. So, the movie Phoenix is the Dark Phoenix, right? Because they sort of look alike.

Bye yeah, I get the point lol. Phoenix is stronger than the TK I was talking about.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

Still Clark...for now.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Let me ask you this. So, the movie Phoenix is the Dark Phoenix, right? Because they sort of look alike.

Bye yeah, I get the point lol. Phoenix is stronger than the TK I was talking about.

Yes, the movie version is Dark Phoenix. But the movie versions of characters are all massively weaker than the comic book versions.

THEMARD2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Saitama has more feats now.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman epic stomps.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unnecessary bump^

Superman takes it handily.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

What is the point in comparing a character from an humoristic manga with a character from a serious comic book ?
It is like making a battle between Daffy Duck and Conan The Barbarian...
It doesn't make sense at all...

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Redzkz

@god_of_batman:

So, is that the evidence we've been waiting for to confirm Saitama's FTL?

Saitama is now should be FTL capable:

No Caption Provided

Genos is capable to fight against robot who is spamming laser attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hear that moon punching feat is now officially a cannon future event.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@realitywarper: inclined to say the remade manga is serious enough. The boros fight wasamazing.

@racob7: where did you hear it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: A lot of people on other forums are saying that the author confirmed in an interview that the moon feat will happen in a future fight between Saitama and someone named Metal Overlord. (Probably related somehow to Metal Knight)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: I've heard the same. Cannot wait at all lol. Amazing as the work is, it's so slow..

btw, is there any ending planned for the manga? Any news?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: No news that I know of, no.

Now that you've heard the good news, here's the bad news: We're probably never getting an anime, the author doesn't want one.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: I can live with that. The scenes in the manga leave little for animation.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: inclined to say the remade manga is serious enough. The boros fight wasamazing.

@racob7: where did you hear it?

This guy become an hard killer of Godzilla monster by this training :

OnePunch-Man- Teacher's Training

1. 100 Push-ups
  2. 100 Sit-ups
  3. 100 Squats
  4. Run 10k (6.2 Miles)

And you say it is serious ? :D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@realitywarper: we don't actually know how he became that strong though. Looks more like a mystery to be revealed later. Go ahead and tell me the boros fight was any less amazing than clark's fights.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: I could've sworn moon is roughly 2 light seconds from Earth, but w/e. He's still crazy fast lightspeed at the very least. Oh god I can't wait for "lightspeed flash". X.x

He'`s not light speed. His avarge speed counting that feat would be 200,000 km/s. Which is roughly 50% of the speed of light. He still incresdible fast trough, enough to tear planets apart by moving at that speed

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Redzkz

@frocharocha:

He'`s not light speed.

Genos capable to fight against spamming lasers robot. Saitama now slower than Genos?

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Actually it was explained in the webcomic. God gives every living thing a limiter to control how powerful it can become. Heroes like Super Alloy Darkshine and Huff Puff Prisoner are people born with more potential than most. Such people are destined for greatness. Saitama, however, was not special. He had the limits of a normal human being and no special destiny but through sheer human willpower was able to defy God himself and shatter his limiter.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: didn't read the spoiler. Didn't read.

*hyperventilation*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@realitywarper: Actually it was explained in the webcomic. God gives every living thing a limiter to control how powerful it can become. Heroes like Super Alloy Darkshine and Huff Puff Prisoner are people born with more potential than most. Such people are destined for greatness. Saitama, however, was not special. He had the limits of a normal human being and no special destiny but through sheer human willpower was able to defy God himself and shatter his limiter.

@racob7: didn't read the spoiler. Didn't read.

*hyperventilation*

Wait, so if God is actually a character in the original series, there's a chance their could be a Saitama vs God fight....

Is Saitama going to become Asura?

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

He'`s not light speed. His avarge speed counting that feat would be 200,000 km/s. Which is roughly 50% of the speed of light. He still incresdible fast trough, enough to tear planets apart by moving at that speed

@redzkz said:

@frocharocha:

He'`s not light speed.

Genos capable to fight against spamming lasers robot. Saitama now slower than Genos?

Lightspeed Flash wasn't actual light speed in the original, but... they way the manga remake is going you never know.

Well, let me put it this way. In the original, Boros' 'Meteoric Burst' attack sent Saitama through a handful of walls. In the remake, the same attack sent him to the God damn moon. If that sort of power adjusting keeps up, it's not hard to imagine LSF actually being light speed in the manga.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Frocharocha

I just Readed all the 56 mangas from One Punch Man.

(Sorry for bad grammar, Ipad auto-corrects some of the words to My lenguage, and it sucks to edit on it.)

And in term of feats... As class superheroes really vara in power. The most powerful, of them, which is a girl, Genos and a cyborg which i just can't rememore the name can ensity blow up entre cities with minimum effort.

The strongest villains like Asura Rhino and Sea King are ridiculous OP. Asura Rhino was able to move as fase as laser beams, barelly cell genos and reflect them with much more strenght. Sea King Weakness blows acordinho to the civilians put bombs and missões to shame.

Lord Boroa regenerativos made him the only character Abel to survive multiple and tank blows of saitama. hack, He was using a structure with tens of thousand tons as a policy Baton agaisn't Saiama.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@princearagorn1: A lot of people on other forums are saying that the author confirmed in an interview that the moon feat will happen in a future fight between Saitama and someone named Metal Overlord. (Probably related somehow to Metal Knight)

Can't wait to see that! the art in this manga is simply amazing.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM oneshots.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zandalf

@racob7 said:

In what chapter it was explained? Probably in the original ONE series right?

@racob7 said:

Yes,i have heard this rumour a lot on the forums but i couldn't find this interview anywhere! were you able to find it?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is a JOKE character who CAN ONE PUNCH KILL ANYTHING. Has NO LIMITS on his SPEED or STRENGTH there is no point in making this thread.