• 76 results
#1 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

- Fight takes place in an indestructible planet.

- BFR Off

- Morals Off

- H2H

Saitama (Onepunch-man)

VS

Superman 52

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously hope Saitama doesn't become overused. I would hate to see such a good series go down the toilet so quickly.

#3 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has he fought aside from that piccolo looking guy ? I only read chapter one and it seemed like a Joke manga

#4 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Is it a serious manga ? lol

#6 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I seriously hope Saitama doesn't become overused. I would hate to see such a good series go down the toilet so quickly.

Ever since YoungJustice used him in the Tournament, everyone has been putting him in battles.

#8 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Eh? Well I was tempted to use him, I'm waiting for the current story arc to end and to see where he goes as a character. Thus far he's merely the god of street levelers. he's not ready to be compared to any serious heavy hitters. People really should be putting him more against people like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil and such. Yes. He could probably kill them all with one strike but they have the speed and agility and other factors that make them a challenge. I'd really love to see him against those. So far he doesn't have any massive feats. His punch is awesome, his martial skills is impressive, but we really don't know how powerful his punch is yet. Let's see if he can one punch a meteor first.

#9 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11063 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: man that was my favorite fight

#10 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Eh? Well I was tempted to use him, I'm waiting for the current story arc to end and to see where he goes as a character. Thus far he's merely the god of street levelers. he's not ready to be compared to any serious heavy hitters. People really should be putting him more against people like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil and such. Yes. He could probably kill them all with one strike but they have the speed and agility and other factors that make them a challenge. I'd really love to see him against those. So far he doesn't have any massive feats. His punch is awesome, his martial skills is impressive, but we really don't know how powerful his punch is yet. Let's see if he can one punch a meteor first.

you're kidding right? the likes of Wolverine and Spiderman are bugs to him. he can one shot them. and he has extra ordinary speed too, i would put him in close speed to Pietro. he outrun an energy beam that was moving like a snail to him (beam shoud be at least as fast as lightening), then he outrun who outrun that beam, and he still wasn't serious. he destroyed whi one punch guys who are city busters. i think even the Hulk has no chance against him. bt yeah let's see what he will do to that meteor first.

#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I always knew it was going to get here sooner or later. And I guess that's how Saitama started spreading so fast lol. I just hope with all my might that he doesn't go down the same path as Goku.

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Ikr. And the way they use the full pages to show some fights in detail is really awesome. And I think Genos is so badass so I kinda hate how he gets owned so much though lol.

#12 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope I didn't just start a new Saitama vs The World trend..

#14 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Saitama could prove that he is on pre-crisis Karate Kid's level, I don't see him winning against top-tier characters.

#15 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I hope I didn't just start a new Saitama vs The World trend..

Haha I was gonna make a battle thread with him couple of months ago but then I would be expecting the "WOW GTFO TO ANIMEVICE THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS IS "COMIC"VICE WOW NOOBNOOBNOOB WOW U SUCK" so I decided to scrap it, cause probably majority of people haven't read the manga yet either. lol

Anyways, there's a reason why he's called ONE-PUNCH man. nom saiyan

#16 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@DangerousLoki said:

you're kidding right? the likes of Wolverine and Spiderman are bugs to him. he can one shot them. and he has extra ordinary speed too, i would put him in close speed to Pietro. he outrun an energy beam that was moving like a snail to him (beam shoud be at least as fast as lightening), then he outrun who outrun that beam, and he still wasn't serious. he destroyed whi one punch guys who are city busters. i think even the Hulk has no chance against him. bt yeah let's see what he will do to that meteor first.

He has no real speed feats since while he was able to outrun an energy beam, we have no idea how fast it was going. He also wasn't able to kill the mosquito that had been sucking his blood no matter how he tried to catch it so his speed is questionable. He's never shown an exactly quantifiable definition of speed.It's established he's fast but we don't know how fast. And Wolverine's healing factor and Adamantium skeleton might make a battle to the death harder then you expect. I still say Saitama would win. But Spider-Man with his agility, his spider sense, his strength and speed, and his webbing? It wouldn't be unfeasible to see him take down Saitama. Unless we get a better definition of his actual speed. His durability is top notch and his punch if he can land it is insane and probably fatal. And we still don't know how strong his punch actually is as of yet. We know he's durable because he was able to take blows that destroyed cities and got up. But his foes have almost no durability feats thus far. So saying Wolverine or Superman wouldn't be able to take him. Especially Spiderman given he's taken blows from Hulk and Colosus and other heavy tonners is a bit of an over assesment. Asteriod destroying punches are another matter.

#17 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki said:

He has no real speed feats since while he was able to outrun an energy beam, we have no idea how fast it was going. He also wasn't able to kill the mosquito that had been sucking his blood no matter how he tried to catch it so his speed is questionable. He's never shown an exactly quantifiable definition of speed.It's established he's fast but we don't know how fast. And Wolverine's healing factor and Adamantium skeleton might make a battle to the death harder then you expect. I still say Saitama would win. But Spider-Man with his agility, his spider sense, his strength and speed, and his webbing? It wouldn't be unfeasible to see him take down Saitama. Unless we get a better definition of his actual speed. His durability is top notch and his punch if he can land it is insane and probably fatal. And we still don't know how strong his punch actually is as of yet. We know he's durable because he was able to take blows that destroyed cities and got up. But his foes have almost no durability feats thus far. So saying Wolverine or Superman wouldn't be able to take him. Especially Spiderman given he's taken blows from Hulk and Colosus and other heavy tonners is a bit of an over assesment. Asteriod destroying punches are another matter.

he doesn't need quantifications to beat Spiderman and Wolverine, and with one punch.

no matter how slow the beam is, at its slowest speed it would be lightning speed, it can't be slower than that, because lightning electrons follow a random pattern that slow the movement of lightning in air. while the cannon beam use straight line particule movement. so at least at least it's lightning speed, which looked to him like a moving snail. then Cyborg who outrun the beam was also outruned easily by Sitama, also he was able to easily and with yawning follow Sonic movements which are "sonic movements". that's enough feats to be faster than spiderman and wolverine, Hulk...etc. and with one punch he showed can blow to hell anything. powerful oppenents who survived city explosion and has enough strengh/durability to sweep entire city. Spidey is history, but if you think Wolverine can regenerate from million pieces around that would be hilarious.

#18 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:

he doesn't need quantifications to beat Spiderman and Wolverine, and with one punch.

Yes he does. As stated. It's never been established the strength of his actual punch. We've seen him break steel weapons but we've seen that done by others as well on the street leveler field and people like Hulk. So yes. We know he's strong enough to break steel. But at this stage that means almost nothing. We know he's durable and can soak up powerful attacks. Building busting attacks at least so he could take most of what these guys could throw at him with ease. But that doesn't translate into how much punishment he can dole out in return. We don't know how strong his punch actually is. So yes. When you're going against guys who take punches that decimate buildings (the strongest punches he's taken have at best been building destroying. The only being he fought that destoryed more then a building was the giant and that doesn't appear to be a measure of his strength but of his size where he hit multiple buildings with one swing of his arm. The actual art depicts only an area of destruction around the span of his body and not beyond it so the statement "He destroyed the city" isn't reflected in the actual artwork itself but that's neither here nor there.

no matter how slow the beam is, at its slowest speed it would be lightning speed, it can't be slower than that, because lightning electrons follow a random pattern that slow the movement of lightning in air. while the cannon beam use straight line particule movement. so at least at least it's lightning speed, which looked to him like a moving snail. then Cyborg who outrun the beam was also outruned easily by Sitama, also he was able to easily and with yawning follow Sonic movements which are "sonic movements". that's enough feats to be faster than spiderman and wolverine, Hulk...etc.

That's baseless conjencture on your part. It took me forever to try and find what you were talking about and the only instance I can ever find of anyone using an energy beam against Saitama is in his sparring match with Genos. The only one who used energy attacks before that was the first monster and he never used them on Saitama and I can't find any instance of any other instance of energy based attacks outside of that. So assuming you're referring to that, the beams nature is never explained addressed or defined. So no it doesn't have to be as fast lightning. I vaguely remember Genos calling out the name of his attack but this means nothing and let me address this with another point. Sonic's movements are not sonic movement. Never once is it stated that he's faster then sound. His name is "Speed of Sound Sonic" but it is a name and much like the beam attacks name isn't an indication of anything relevant other then implying that Sonic is fast and Genos attack is based on SUPAH SCIENCE and not ki or magic. The only feat of speed Sonic has puts him at faster then the human eye can track though that's a speed that many comic book and anime characters can match. In fact it's so common that... just about every manga character ever has it as a baseline. His name could be SUPER LIGHTSPEED MAN ON FIRE and Genos attack could be called SUPER GALAXY PARTY but this would mean nothing at all relevant to anything. He wouldn't move at lightspeed and the attack likely wouldn't be a party that engulfed the galaxy. You can't give the character feats based on nothing. You have nothing to tell you how fast Genos' attack actually is so Saitama being able to dodge it is an indication of nothing. Sonic moves faster then a normal human eye can track, Saitama is fast enough to track and counter this speed. That is all. That is the best measure of his speed available. That's about on par with someone on Wolverine or Spider-Man's level.

and with one punch he showed can blow to hell anything. powerful oppenents who survived city explosion and has enough strengh/durability to sweep entire city. Spidey is history, but if you think Wolverine can regenerate from million pieces around that would be hilarious.

No he hasn't. He's shown that his punch is more powerful then the opponents he's faced thus far. He's not blown them all up. The mosquito lady and the Brawn were both completly intact when he was done with them though both were killed they're bodies weren't obliterated as some of his other opponents. Just for the record. I already explained the city destroying feat earlier but let's address this. The only feat of durability that any of Saitama's opponents has is Asura Rhino who was able to soak up all of Genos' attacks with ease. Genos' most powerful attack was a large explosion that flipped a car and caused surface damage to buildings around him. His other feat has him destroying a building and part of a mountain top with his energy beam. Asura Rhino was able to withstand one such beam and able to blow one such attack away with his breath. This has so far been the most powerful enemy Saitama has fought. At best. Note I say at best, I could see Asura Rhino matching pretty evenly against Hulk. Even that's debatable because Hulk's taken punches from Thanos and Drax both who are hitters who've destroyed planets with their fist fights. Saitama is a street leveler with the only thing putting him above that rank being his physical strength and durability. And even that's questionable at best. Spider-Man's spider sense, agility, and webbing allow him not only to be fast enough to dodge Saitama but gives him the distance and forewarning to allow him to possibly eke out a victory as long as he can avoid being tagged. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton is nigh indestructible and could provide a challenge to Saitama if he goes for the skull or even chest where there's a nice armoring of it to defend Wolverine and his healing factor's survived being reduced to a skeletal structure so yes he can survived having a hole punched through him which is usually the result of Saitama's attacks. There are others who could probably give Saitama a run. At the moment he's the top tier street leveler but that it. Until he busts the meteor, which will make him more of a powerhouse, he's not above that position yet, I'm sure he'll bust the meteor of course, but we have to wait until that chapter gets here. Thus far. Saitama isn't Superman's rival. He's not fast enough to keep up and unless he busts that meteor, he might not even be able to hurt him.

#19 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki:

caugh..caugh bias caugh caugh.

i won't keep arguing with you seeing that your lowballing Saitama in purpose and fanwanking Wolvey and Spidey. but put this in your mind :

1/

energy beam is super fast, at least as fast as lightning, saying it's not is hilarious, going by your logic i'll refuse too, to claim that the gun bullets that Spidey dodge are as fast as the real bullets, because nothing was mentioned about their speed, therefore even someone like me can dodge them and then i can keep up with spiderman.. see how nonsense you make?

Genos beams is some kind of ionic or laser beam, and everybody know those beams are fast maybe close to lightspeed at best cases or above/equal lightning speed at worse cases. saying otherwise is pure flat out lie or ignorance. just ask anyone else. i won't return to this point it's closed.

2/

since Saitama has super speed as i said, faster than energy beams by Faaar, faster than Genos who outrun the beam he launched himself. then he would easily speedblitz spiderman and Wolverine, and between never Spiderman showed a speed feat equal to what "Speed of Sound Sonic" did, not even close.

let's also note that Genos was moving at an entire defferent time flow. when the explosion of the hills started, he made several hits, several jumps , run about 25 to 30 meters, all that and the explosion still going on. an explosion take normally about 0.5 second to occur. and Saitama speedblitzed Genos without even being serious.

3/

the limit of Saitama's power is still unkown, don't be confused, i'm not talking about all his power, but just what he showed untill now. and what he showed is beyond enough to blow the hell of anyone of Wolvey and Spidey level WITH ONE HIT. it's true we don't have a clue about durability of Piccolo look like monster (the 1st monster of the serie), but the giant had pure strength, his durability is part of his power which is strength. the Giant was able to destroy almost all the city with one wave of his hand (stated in manga 2 times) he's big, but to be able to blow up a city with that fluency, he deserve title of citybuster. and since his power is pure strength, than being able to blow a city easily means he has durability of citybusting level. you don't want to accept it then, scatter some small boxes with one hit then slap yourself with the same force. Saitama was able to make a huge hole in the Giant's face with one hit.

also, Asura Rihno who has moutain busting duarbility ++, was blown with one of Saitama's hits, why is it moutain busting resisting ++? because Genos blowed a big building and big part of a mountain with one energy beam, when Genos hit Asura Rihno he used more power and it didn't even phase Asura Rihno. he felt nothing. and it wasn't his full powerful form, as his final full powerful form "Asura form" is a higher level of power. and it was nothing for Saitama. so how the hell can someone like Wolverine resist such power? Saitama punch which for now can be classified as mountainbuster+++++++ will splash wolverine to million pieces and his adamantium skeleton will scatter all around (without destroying or bending the metal though), he will become admantium pieces all around the scene, how will he regenerate from scattered metal pieces?

4/

Saitama's durability, untill now, is showed to be city buster level. he tanked huge hits from the giant that made a gigantic crater in the city, and get out with not even a scratch. also took hits that destoyed skyscrapers without even feeling a thing.

so cut the crap, i said it early and i'll say it again, the likes of Wolverine and Spiderman are bugs to Saitama, enough fanwanking please.

#20 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily percieves and react to someone who was moving at the speed of sound

#21 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. How did the topic change from Saitama vs Superman to Saitama vs Wolverine and Spiderman.

#22 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

So he can kill anyone with one punch?

#23 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10065 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10065 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Well...at one point I saw him failing at trying to smack away a mosquito, but then he was able to avoid Genos laser near point blank, though I'm not sure if he'd be near supermans speed.

#26 Posted by Dredeuced (5545 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: As seen so far, yes.

His power is to defeat anyone with one punch. The current one you guys are reading, drawn by Murata, is just a redrawn version of a story that's already several hundred chapters ahead. Saitama has also beaten people without killing them, such as the ninja dude.

His best feats are pretty freaking great and it'll be cool when Murata gets around to drawing one. The meteor one shown recently was excellent.

#27 Edited by lammiikassa (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Satima has destroyed a meteor. Onepunch-Man 21.4 Page 34

#28 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10065 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see him lolstomp on that fish king.

#29 Posted by MagicDangalang (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about supes vs saitama. It could be an even match h2h. In the original Op man saitama has tanked galaxy busters and defeated them w/o being serious (it is a gag manga after all so I guess saitama has toon force lol). So spiderman/ wolverine won't be much to saitama.

#30 Posted by capedbaldy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is faster than light.

#31 Posted by Mortein (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

I would bet on OMP, but with his current feats it is still not possible to prove that he would win.

Sure, he easily dodged and stopped sword slashes which were stated to be light speed, and he was completely unphased by energy beam which was stated to be earth busting, but still those were just statements.

#32 Posted by TrueKing95 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

@capedbaldy: hey where did those scans come from? I'm reading the current one punch man but never heard of the original.

#33 Posted by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

@capedbaldy: That looks like fan art, because that is god awful and nothing like the art seen in the manga.

#34 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

#35 Edited by dondave (37442 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam It's probably from the writer's original manga. He had another artist draw re-draw the earlier issues.

#36 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

The current OPM is a redrawn version of an already existing web comic. Google "One Punch Man (ONE)" if you want to go ahead of the redraw. Light Speed Slash did 5 slashes in 00:00:0:01 seconds IIRC, not light speed but still fast enough to make Saitama a respectable speedster. He also makes dozens of copies of himself by moving really fast.

#37 Posted by TrueKing95 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: its from the original, I just found that out and started reading it, and I must say clark is outmatched based on what happens in the original.

#38 Posted by lowlaville (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama shrugged off a blow that launched him over 250,000 miles to the moon like nothing. Superman is not hurting him :D

#39 Posted by God_of_Batman (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama shrugged off a blow that launched him over 250,000 miles to the moon like nothing. Superman is not hurting him :D

That was awesome. If Boro's meteoric burst is enough to send Saitama to the freaking moon, something's telling me his planet busting attack actually will be planet busting... which will make it all the more funnier when Saitama still shrugs it off like it's nothing XD

#40 Posted by lowlaville (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

That was awesome. If Boro's meteoric burst is enough to send Saitama to the freaking moon, something's telling me his planet busting attack actually will be planet busting... which will make it all the more funnier when Saitama still shrugs it off like it's nothing XD

True. And in the latest chapter, Saitama launched himself from moon back down to Earth in no time flat (this confirms Saitama can at least BE FTL, tho the kind of speed shown can be achieved only with twice the speed of light), the shockwave of his launch itself reached a multi country area on the face of the moon.

#41 Posted by God_of_Batman (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman said:
@lowlaville said:

True. And in the latest chapter, Saitama launched himself from moon back down to Earth in no time flat (this confirms Saitama can at least BE FTL, tho the kind of speed shown can be achieved only with twice the speed of light), the shockwave of his launch itself reached a multi country area on the face of the moon.

Really? I just checked Manga Here, and they don't have that chapter up yet, do you mind linking me to it?

#42 Posted by Redzkz (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman:

Really? I just checked Manga Here, and they don't have that chapter up yet, do you mind linking me to it?

Here: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/250211/onepunch-man_ch35.2_by_nerieru-scans/2

And we have a timeframe. Debris from the ship was still falling down when Saitama came back... that's crazy fast.

#43 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman 52? As in Golden age Supes? Or N52 Supes? I can't see the pictures so I can't actually tell. If it's GA Supes then Saitama wins, but of its N52 Supes then I don't know.

#44 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by God_of_Batman (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

Here: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/250211/onepunch-man_ch35.2_by_nerieru-scans/2

And we have a timeframe. Debris from the ship was still falling down when Saitama came back... that's crazy fast.

Wow, thanks for the link! So, is that the evidence we've been waiting for to confirm Saitama's FTL?

#46 Posted by Redzkz (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman:

So, is that the evidence we've been waiting for to confirm Saitama's FTL?

Someone who can calc his speed only. For me it's clearly FTL, because in the previous chapter we can see the debris of the ship from Boros hit, and in this chapter they are still falling and Saitama come back before they fall. So he should be FTL.

#47 Posted by lowlaville (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman: the chapter is online in mangatank for sure that I know.

#48 Posted by God_of_Batman (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

So, is that the evidence we've been waiting for to confirm Saitama's FTL?

Someone who can calc his speed only. For me it's clearly FTL, because in the previous chapter we can see the debris of the ship from Boros hit, and in this chapter they are still falling and Saitama come back before they fall. So he should be FTL.

Just did a quick check. Apparently the moon is 1.3 light seconds away from earth. So from the exact moment he jumped off the moon, he would have to have gotten to Earth in less than a second... which is actually reasonable, considering considering Saitama took up a good few seconds having an internal monologue before he jumped.

@god_of_batman: the chapter is online in mangatank for sure that I know.

Thank you, I've read the chapter now. Really good =D

#49 Posted by lowlaville (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman: I could've sworn moon is roughly 2 light seconds from Earth, but w/e. He's still crazy fast lightspeed at the very least. Oh god I can't wait for "lightspeed flash". X.x

#50 Edited by God_of_Batman (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman: I could've sworn moon is roughly 2 light seconds from Earth, but w/e. He's still crazy fast lightspeed at the very least. Oh god I can't wait for "lightspeed flash". X.x

Yeah, with the way the manga's going, lightspeed flash will actually be light speed, none of this microsecond (or whatever it was) speed he was going at in the web comic. And am I the only one who doesn't want to see the Black Sperm in HD?