Saints Row Team VS GTA Team

• 82 results
Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saints Row are like Batman with preparations compared to the GTA team.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Saint lose a fight? Not bloody likely!

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Saints row. Easy.

You clearly don't know who Tommy Vercetti is. He could beat the whole Saints Row team just with his Hawaiian shirt that he never stops wearing.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint Row.

They will just pull some ridiculous stunt and overkill, they fight dirty and they are mean as f...ck.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: Yeah.....

.........Tommy Vercetti.... I don't see that happening.... he's too fat.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

GTA cause I actually played the games.

Magic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Magic_

SAINTS WRECK!

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to bad michael and franklin took trevor the nukes away...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saints win this one easily, they do not have to be remotely realistic in their games, the GTA crew are what I call Hollywood realistic, the Saints are just go with whatever is funny or "badass" at the time.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Saints win this one easily, they do not have to be remotely realistic in their games, the GTA crew are what I call Hollywood realistic, the Saints are just go with whatever is funny or "badass" at the time.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Noone301994

Niko solos

No Caption Provided

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The boss or Johnny Gat alone would solo the team. Those GTA fanboys are annoying.

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MisterWhisper said:

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarkRaiden said:

Saints....The Boss and Gat are too much. Gat literally was cited as being able to stop an alien invasion of aliens with superior tech than most sci-fi planets.

This. GTA character would either run away or cry like babies when they see either Gat or the boss.

Rampage007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately, GTA loses badly...

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GTA team are nothing compared to the Saitns Row team let alone Gat or the boss.

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

GTA team is crap. Saints Row team would destroy them. With Gat and the boss here, GTA team is wrecked.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saints

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saints wins everyday. There's no any gta character beat the saints lol

Avatar image for jaylim101studios
Jaylim101studios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's how I think It would play out in matchups:

The boss vs. CJ: CJ takes this due to having better skills in hand to hand (can master kickboxing,taekowodoe, boxing) Better feats in being a superior combatant: Managed to kill and take on multiple trained army soldiers, Defeating multiple crack heads armed with bats with the help of Ryder. Wiped out the majority of the gangs in Los Santos. Defeating a master Sensei in a sword fight. Took down a entire empire while holding his ground. His skills are so superior, even the F.B.I hired him to do missions for them in exchange of letting his brother out of prison. CJ easily takes this.

Gat vs. Tommy Vercetti : Gat due to more experience in armed combat, has better feats: taking on a entire S.W.A.T team without help of anybody. Managed to Stop a invasion of aliens. Managed to hold his ground in a sword fight with Jyunichi until he was stabbed. Fighting Tommy would be a basic one on one for Gat even In hand to hand.

Michael vs. Shaundi: Michael takes this easily because he has death shot aim and has the ability to use area kill. Better feats in armed combat include: Taking on a entire Merryweather militia on his own. Killing a squad of Wei Changs henchmen . Took out multiple IAA agents, merryweather troops, and noose members all in one mission. I can keep going but, the point is Michael will clearly kill Shaundi in armed combat probably not in hand to hand but, armed combat.

Pierce vs. Franklin: Not seeing how Frank would take this since his shooting is off, and haven't really seen him do anything impressive.

Asha vs.Trevor: (Trevor is using a hydra and Asha is using the STAG jet.) Trevor wins due to more experience in flying and was in the Canadian air force.

Kenzie vs. Claude

Niko vs. Viola

25 Groove Street members vs. 25 Saints: Saints, since they are more powerful and are most of them are elite gangsters. Groove Street is a full of basic street thugs. Eventually, the winning side will be outnumbered and killed by multiple Noose/Police.

Avatar image for jaylim101studios
Jaylim101studios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@relentless1: CJ could probably take on The Boss and Gat in a gunfight or hand to hand since he has better fets and more experience in skills,etc. The same goes with Michael but, only in a gunfight.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaylim101studios: meh, you really think CJ, Michael, Trevor, Niko and Claude takes this??? The saints would destroy their @ss

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cpt_nice

Boss from SR 4 would solo.

As it stands, Saints Row team easily.

comicdigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saints Row characters are much...MUCH more powerful than Trevor ,Michel ,Franklin ,and Niko combined. In my own opinion Saints Row will win (and if we are going by the fourth Saints row GTA better RUN) Join Battle Geeks on Facebook

Carl_Lucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that SR will take out the GTA team because of GTA have this MORE realistic theme, but...........

No one said that cheats/mods are not allowed.

So I hope that CJ will solo them. Using mods like God mode, Hamekameha mode and Superpowers. Also nuclear mode and Weapon Ring. In that way team GTA will win. He can hire ppl to from the skin selector which is immortal "only dies when they are punched".

Sorry, I'm just trolling

No Caption Provided
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Saints because Gat is there.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just cause Gat? Even though the Boss is technically a lot more dangerous than he is?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#88  Edited By Outside_85

@dygoboy said:
@outside_85 said:

Just cause Gat? Even though the Boss is technically a lot more dangerous than he is?

Gat is the patron saint of the Saints and kicks so much ass you might as well call him Chuck Norris... thats the level of toon force he walks around with.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By uugieboogie

Johnny solos

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either The Boss or Johnny solos.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

GTA team wins

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

The Saints aren't better than them. The Boss and Gat are the only impressive ones. GTA should take this.

I know you said this 2 and a half years ago, but do you still think it? I get the line of thought, Boss and Gat destroy in close quarters, but GTA has a sniper, Michael. But considering the set up here, Saint's have half of the city to themselves, I don't see why they couldn't detect the GTA team at all times. Between Kensi, Shaundi, and Asha, they should have no problem hacking street cams and law enforcement files and keeping tabs on the GTA team. Knowing everything there is to know about the GTA team, means the Saints could just car bomb them, poison their food, or get them arrested (If they get a mayor or someone on the inside to do what they say).

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@allstarsuperman: This was definitely said before I played the 3rd game again and realized how toon force the Saints can be.

I'm not sure what I think about this match. The Boss can almost definitely take on the any GTA member one on one but the Saints can be really dumb. Plus, for all intents and purposes Shaundi and Pierce are useless. Kens is only really useful as a utility. I'd argue that Michael, Carl and Tommy are more tactically intelligent than any of the Saints. Trevor and Carl both also have some insane feats that make them about equal to Gat imo.

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

#94  Edited By StaticSpeedster

lol

Saints Row team wins.

Edit: My girl Shaundi solos....

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saints have exponentially superior firepower.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GTA team wins here. They have better marksmen, connections that can help them, and just seem to fight in a more coordinated fashion than the Saints.

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Vidi15king

You mean the Saints Boss who becomes God at the end of SR3 after all upgrades? :-)

Even if, since there is prep time, each Saint member drinks a can of Saints Flow and shoots fireballs along with super speed and invulnerability.

Even with no Saints Flow, The Boss tanks in around 5 - 7 Tank shells (causal mode), around a few good missiles and even an bombing airstrike (SR3 weapon) before dying. The rest of the Saints can survive in a Tank shell bullet from missions. They can survive a good 1- 2 minutes to the brute minigunner who is a health purge.

Let alone SR4 where shooting fireballs wasn't enough.

GTA gets Trolled..............

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boss or Johnny solo

RegentM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how GTA team really has a chance. Saints are a coordinated unit under the boss, with designated lieutenants. They're loyal to each other and used to functioning in tandem. GTA team lacks that synergy (only ones who have worked together are the GTA V trio, and the Michael VS Trevor dynamic makes this shaky at times) or a clearly defined leader. They're also far more grounded in that any gang they form is limited to realtively reasonable resources for a criminal entity. Saints gang, even just as of end of SR III as the scenario poses, occupy two whole cities (plus per scenario half of Los Santos), are ultra wealthy celebrities, due to Kinzie basically rule cyberspace (they'll win the information war quite quickly, have a large tactical advantage, and can likely drain GTA team of their cash before they ever get to use most of it like the Syndicate did to them at the start of that game), have political connections, run the Ultor corporation and its conglomerates as a proxy, and have access to STAG tech (VTOLs, tanks, energy weapons, etc), and depending on in-game choices possibly also access to literal zombies should they feel like triggering an apolocalypse in LS. Really don't see any way they lose an all out war for the city.

Even if LSPD, NOOSE or even FIB intervene they'll be crushed by the Saints, while probably causing serious problems for the GTA team. Saints team (per Saints Row III) receives a full military (or STAG) response when they hit "five stars" contending with tanks, attack helicopters, and more. GTA law enforcement never really escalates past police helicopters and SWAT teams... they'll be laughed at as midling by the Saints, assuming they even try to fight them and aren't bought off or hindered by a Saint-affiliated politican beforehand.

Battle is a loose collection of formidable GTA characters vs a gang that, by design, is built to conquere and destroy all other gangs. Latter, by nature, has a huge advantage.