#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Both Start 40 feet away.

Saint of Killers is the Angel of Death of Preacher with Revolvers that can kill anything.

Roland Deschain is the Chosen Hero of the Dark Tower and his Revolvers kill immortals.

R1: Quick draw. Basically whose is faster.

R2: Battle around a cattle town.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if anyone wants to say Roland cant kill him I argue that as his guns are Forge from Excaliber and made from the Dark Tower (Nexus of the Stephen King Multiverse) and confirmed to kill Immortals except Vampires.

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Roland stomps in round 1.

Round 2, can't SOA just randomly shoot and the bullets will hit Roand? If so that's spite beyond spite.

#4 Posted by Wyldsong (5587 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh...been awhile since I have read Preacher, but I don't remember any really good quickdraw feats from SoK. I'd give round 1 to Roland if he can truly kill SoK using his revolvers. Round 2, from what I remember SoK's bullets will track their intended target, so he can handily take round 2 if they aren't within sight/quick draw range of each other.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: @Xanni15: wow I didn't know his Bullets had auto tracking. Thats hard to evade.

#6 Posted by Wyldsong (5587 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Wyldsong: @Xanni15: wow I didn't know his Bullets had auto tracking. Thats hard to evade.

Yup. SoK is one bad mofo with some sick guns.

#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: It's impossible. :P

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint Of Killers

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

If Roland's guns can kill Saint of Killers then he wins, if not then Saint of Killers stomps.