Goku:  is SS 4
#2 Posted by SilverGalford (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know if sok's powers will affect them

#3 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: Why not ?
#4 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that SOK was some shotty writing. Most of the team die, not sure about Manhatten and the Spectre. He killed God, but he wasn't on his throne and the devil he killed is nothing like Lucifer the Morningstar.

#6 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
"  I think that SOK was some shotty writing. Most of the team die, not sure about Manhatten and the Spectre. He killed God, but he wasn't on his throne and the devil he killed is nothing like Lucifer the Morningstar. "
So?
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"  I think that SOK was some shotty writing. Most of the team die, not sure about Manhatten and the Spectre. He killed God, but he wasn't on his throne and the devil he killed is nothing like Lucifer the Morningstar. "
So? "
Well I mean if it was Lucifer he was facing instead of the devil he shot and killed, Lucifer could have possibly tricked him out of the guns. His enemies didn't relaly show that much fight, is what I am trying to say.
#8 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
So? "
Well I mean if it was Lucifer he was facing instead of the devil he shot and killed, Lucifer could have possibly tricked him out of the guns. His enemies didn't relaly show that much fight, is what I am trying to say. "
Well, Ennis made his own devil and own God and gave the Saint guns that could kill anything. 
#9 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

sok loses 

#10 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans: How does that happen ?
#11 Posted by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio
S.O.K wins.
#12 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK kills them all

#13 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"SoK kills them all "

he also has a great chance of losing
#14 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry: didn't the colts fail to kill a vampire? 
#15 Posted by exodus0000000 (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with Saint of Killers.  I don't know much about him, but after reading a description of his abilities and feats I gotta go with him.  Storm most definitely wouldn't be a threat.  Goku technically wouldn't be able to do damage considering that SoK is a supernatural entity and I'm guessing he physically can't be hurt.  I'm not sure if he could truly kill Dr. Manhattan, but if he can easily kill angels and demons then I'm not sure.  The Midnighter is an interesting character, but I'm not sure what he could do to stop SoK.  I mean would he be able to predict SoK's attacks/outcome of the battle? Would he be able to process the attacks of an entity of SoK's calibur? The Spectre is the only being that I think would possibly stand a chance, but considering that SoK guns are so ridiculously powerful that he shot and killed both God and the Devil says something about the nature of those guns.  It comes down to the Spectre vs SoK imo, and I'm not sure who wins out of this.  To me it would be like SoK versus Living Tribunal.  If he can kill Living Tribunal then I would say that he could kill, defeat, do whatever to Spectre.

#16 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry: Goku and Storm in the same thread?!?! Did you want all of the fanboys to come out swinging? o_O
#17 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:  No.....
#18 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry 
Why did you even put Storm in this thread? What could she possibly do?
#19 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: edited
#20 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" @Son Of Storm: edited "
You can't edit Storm out.
I'm just trying to save your thread from the Storm faboy's. I got a feeling that galactic core is going to pop up more than once.
#21 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm:  I gave her the phoenix force .
#22 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" @Son Of Storm:  I gave her the phoenix force . "
You REALLY HATE your thread don't you? Do you have any idea what your in for if you keep her like that?!
#23 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: No what. I will change it if you give me a reason .
#24 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" @Son Of Storm: No what. I will change it if you give me a reason . "
Your only going to give yourself a headache and your thread bloated with stupidity. Have you not looked around the vine. Storm's fanboys are well rabid. And now you've given Storm one of the most powerful beings in creation...My best idea for you is to just take her off completely. Believe me the vine will be grateful.
#25 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm:  all right it's done
#26 Posted by staphin (205 posts) - - Show Bio

sok

#27 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14954 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is Midnighter doing in this battle?

#28 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at midnighter being here, even storm, dr manhattan and goku are irrelevent here, spectre solos.

#29 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

If Saint of Killers can kill Spectre then he wins. If he can't Team wins. Though everyone else but Spectre will be killed.

#30 Posted by Spartan101 (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

sok might win,dr m could b odd one out here???? rest go down by one bullet each easy.

#31 Posted by Nufai_the_Defiler (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

What the hell is Midnighter doing in this battle?

Fan power my boy, Fan power.

#32 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Saint of Killers be physically harmed? If yes, it's all depends who strikes first.

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

S.O.K. has very few proven feats and shown no proof to win this scenario at all.

#34 Posted by Spartan101 (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: not that we saw he can? tank shells,nukes,not a scratch off them.

#35 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

Tanking nukes is peanuts at this level.

#36 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

That's not close to the magnitude of Spectre's magic or Dr. Manhattan's matter manipulation. Taking nukes is something average powerhouses would walk through.

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18814 posts) - - Show Bio

one, two, three, four, five.. Yes, five bullets will do the job.

#38 Posted by Spartan101 (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: @Lord_Johnathan:

your missing the point here,asked if he can be hurt...........answer by nukes,tank shells etc etc = not one bit,so we know that makes him high level durability thats all. plus add the colt to the party and hes way way above most comic characters.

#39 Posted by Dextersinister (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

At a minimum he loses to BFR

#40 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know how strong saint of killers is,. I'm just passed volume 2 of Preacher.

#41 Posted by NeonGameWave (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wrecks.

#42 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: No they do not.

The only guy on the team I can see standing a chance against Saint of Killers is the Spectre, the rest are f**ked big time!!!!!!!

#43 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Not if he gets speed blitz. They could take the guns.

#44 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't kill the undead. Spectre won't be killed.

#45 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: No that won't work, I've heard that Saint of Killers's guns can't be stolen from him unless he gives them to you.

#46 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: I'm not sure. However I know he the guns can not kill those who were already dead once. So he cant kill Goku or the Spectre

#47 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Um no the guns can not kill someone who is already dead (i.e. Vampires, Zombies etc) and Goku is not dead anymore so Saint of Killers can still kill him.

Even then Gareth Ennis (the writer of Preacher) said that was a mistake and that the guns should of killed Cassidy, but good thing they didn't because if they did it would have gotten rid of one of the best things of Preacher that the very start.

As for Spectre? I'm not sure, orthough your probably right that the Spectre would comeback.

#48 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

1.Spectre might solo

2.Spectre and Dr. mahhatan team work

3. Everybody pour their energy into goku spirit bomb, and there overkill