#1 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Augustus Freeman VI (213 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't finished the preacher series so I don't know if he has a weakness that magneto could exploit so I think saint of killers takes it 

#3 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Augustus Freeman VI said:
"I haven't finished the preacher series so I don't know if he has a weakness that magneto could exploit so I think saint of killers takes it  "

he does easy.
#4 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint of Killers

#5 Posted by Mr. Nobody (4 posts) - - Show Bio

SOK one shots him

#6 Posted by Augustus Freeman VI (213 posts) - - Show Bio

yep from what I read every bullet he shoots hits its target and he's even pierced tanks with his bullets

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Augustus Freeman VI said:
" yep from what I read every bullet he shoots hits its target and he's even pierced tanks with his bullets "
But magneto's barrier is tougher than your average tank and both of them can withstand nukes although magneto needs assistance
#8 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" @Augustus Freeman VI said:
" yep from what I read every bullet he shoots hits its target and he's even pierced tanks with his bullets "
But magneto's barrier is tougher than your average tank and both of them can withstand nukes although magneto needs assistance "

dont think thats going to help him.
#9 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

This is honestly one of the most one-sided battles I've ever seen. SoK for a ridiculous curbstomp

#10 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
"This is honestly one of the most one-sided battles I've ever seen. SoK for a ridiculous curbstomp "

No it's not. If Magneto's shield/barrier can stand up to Saint of Killers' bullets, then this battle is definitely not one-sided, but that's the question, though. Can Magneto's shield/barrier hold up against Saint of Killers' bullets?
#11 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Last Son Of Krypton said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
"This is honestly one of the most one-sided battles I've ever seen. SoK for a ridiculous curbstomp "
No it's not. If Magneto's shield/barrier can stand up to Saint of Killers' bullets, then this battle is definitely not one-sided, but that's the question, though. Can Magneto's shield/barrier hold up against Saint of Killers' bullets? "
Are you shitting me? SoK is a metaphysical ANGEL OF DEATH. He killed THE DEVIL.  I can not even begin to comprehend how absolutely screwed Mags is
#12 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
" @The Last Son Of Krypton said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
No it's not. If Magneto's shield/barrier can stand up to Saint of Killers' bullets, then this battle is definitely not one-sided, but that's the question, though. Can Magneto's shield/barrier hold up against Saint of Killers' bullets? "
Are you sh1tt1ng me? SoK is a metaphysical ANGEL OF DEATH. He killed THE DEVIL.  I can not even begin to comprehend how absolutely screwed Mags is "  

pretty much 
he also killed god and all the angels, though he was away from the throne at the time 
#13 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
Are you shitting me? SoK is a metaphysical ANGEL OF DEATH. He killed THE DEVIL.  I can not even begin to comprehend how absolutely screwed Mags is "

Was there really a necessity to curse? Also, I look at it like Magneto and Saint of Killers are from different universes, so the probability that Magneto's shield/barrier won't be able to stand up to Saint of Killers' bullets is only speculation. Now, of course, you say that it won't be able to, but that is your opinion and you come to that opinion based upon speculation.
#14 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Augustus Freeman VI said:
But magneto's barrier is tougher than your average tank and both of them can withstand nukes although magneto needs assistance "
dont think thats going to help him. "
We seen the SoK fend off against magnetism?

@gobstakid777 said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
Are you shitting me? SoK is a metaphysical ANGEL OF DEATH. He killed THE DEVIL.  I can not even begin to comprehend how absolutely screwed Mags is "

Depowered god and the so called angels and devils didn't do jack shit
#15 Posted by llagrok (677 posts) - - Show Bio

ITT: People comparing Magneto to god and the devil. 

Hurr.

#16 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK. Spite.

#17 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

If Magneto can affect SoK's bullets with Magnatism, that means he has more control over the forces of nature then God does.
#18 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK

#19 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@llagrok said:
"ITT: People comparing Magneto to god and the devil.  Hurr. "

yep sorry it happens.
#20 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK. His bullets aren't even made of real metal - this should be evident in that he has an infinite number of them in a pair of six-shooters. SoK has also taken a nuke directly to the chest without flinching (or even losing any clothing/his hat). I doubt there's anything Magneto can really do to him.

#21 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg:
so so true,nuke hit direct and 100% no damage,tanks direct hit also,,to compete magneto in this is not very fair imo. 
#22 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto up against Saint of Killers?

This song pretty sums up the whole battle.