Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xyrzrockrain

BLOODLUST ON!

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

While thinking the Beyonder accidentally destroys the Omniverse.
While thinking the Beyonder accidentally destroys the Omniverse.

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

your wrong about the first scan, he was not destroying the omniverse it was just a galaxy, and SOK wins once he pulls the trigger

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@DC_Marvel_1000:

that is part of the pic in the site. I could not delete the words because it would delete the pic as well hahahahahahahaha
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TruePwnge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" SOK wins once he pulls the trigger "
Beyonder is a top tier reality warper

there is no spoon

there is no trigger

there is no SOK

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

that is part of the pic in the site. I could not delete the words because it would delete the pic as well hahahahahahahaha
"

lol ahh, well just saying.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" SOK wins once he pulls the trigger "
Beyonder is a top tier reality warperthere is no spoonthere is no triggerthere is no SOK"

ya don't get how SOK works do you? he can't be ''thought'' away he is a abstract his guns will kill beyonder.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@DC_Marvel_1000:

But didnt the beyonder kill death.

I always thought that Death is abstract
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

But didnt the beyonder kill death.

I always thought that Death is abstract
"

little different, SOK is the bringer of death he kills no matter who they are, his guns never miss they never miss fire and they always kill (unless plot comes to the rescue)
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LubeMan
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"your wrong about the first scan, he was not destroying the omniverse it was just a galaxy, and SOK wins once he pulls the trigger "

I believe this is the only one time that SOK has no effect on this entity, known as the Beyonder.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TruePwnge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" ya don't get how SOK works do you? he can't be ''thought'' away he is a abstract his guns will kill beyonder. "
Beyonder blinks the guns vanish from SOKs hands, appear up SOK's tailpipe and start firing themselves

Ok I get it, you don't like Marvel characters
but
Ask yourself who would win?
SOK vs Mxy

if you say SOK beats Mister Mxyzptlk you're even more lost than I first thought

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Wisppeons

ITS TIME TO FIND OUT WHO CAN BEAT SOK!!!!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@LubeMan said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"your wrong about the first scan, he was not destroying the omniverse it was just a galaxy, and SOK wins once he pulls the trigger "
I believe this is the only one time that SOK has no effect on this entity, known as the Beyonder. "
whys that? his guns are said to kill anything they hit and to there credit it's right, god,satan,anything he has hit has died outside the plot.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" ya don't get how SOK works do you? he can't be ''thought'' away he is a abstract his guns will kill beyonder. "
Beyonder blinks the guns vanish from SOKs hands, appear up SOK's tailpipe and start firing themselvesOk I get it, you don't like Marvel charactersbut Ask yourself who would win?SOK vs Mxyif you say SOK beats Mister Mxyzptlk you're even more lost than I first thought"
i do like marvel, but you don't get SOK, again his guns can't just be ''thought'' away or else god or other people in there would have done this, the moment he became the SOK he became the strongest force, he can't be thought away nor can his guns, he is a abstract of the bringer of death, no one runs from him and lives
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@DC_Marvel_1000:

How did he kill God and Satan?

and is the god he killed on TOAA and The Presence's level?
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" whys that? his guns are said to kill anything they hit and to there credit it's right, god,satan,anything he has hit has died outside the plot. "
Any thing ALIVE in the Universe of G.Ennis which are basically all jobbers

He fired on Cassidy
the Vampire, not being alive, an undead creature is still standing

So let's play it by Preacher verse rules
Beyonder blinks, makes himself into a Cosmic Zombie
SOK spends an entire month shooting Beyonder - No effect whatsoever

Beyonder gets tried of the idiot in the cowboy hat and crbstomps SOK

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

"
god in there world made all of creation so tke that as you will

No Caption Provided

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wisppeons
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Beyonder blinks the guns vanish from SOKs hands, appear up SOK's tailpipe and start firing themselvesOk I get it, you don't like Marvel charactersbut Ask yourself who would win?SOK vs Mxyif you say SOK beats Mister Mxyzptlk you're even more lost than I first thought"
i do like marvel, but you don't get SOK, again his guns can't just be ''thought'' away or else god or other people in there would have done this, the moment he became the SOK he became the strongest force, he can't be thought away nor can his guns, he is a abstract of the bringer of death, no one runs from him and lives"
so no one can defeat him?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" whys that? his guns are said to kill anything they hit and to there credit it's right, god,satan,anything he has hit has died outside the plot. "
Any thing ALIVE in the Universe of G.Ennis which are basically all jobbersHe fired on Cassidythe Vampire, not being alive, an undead creature is still standingSo let's play it by Preacher verse rulesBeyonder blinks, makes himself into a Cosmic Zombie SOK spends an entire month shooting Beyonder - No effect whatsoeverBeyonder gets tried of the idiot in the cowboy hat and crbstomps SOK"
plot was the reason there, angels and demons are thought to be undead as well but SOK killed them.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i do like marvel, but you don't get SOK, again his guns can't just be ''thought'' away or else god or other people in there would have done this, the moment he became the SOK he became the strongest force, he can't be thought away nor can his guns, he is a abstract of the bringer of death, no one runs from him and lives"
so no one can defeat him?"
who knows, logical sense says no but i could be very alone on this
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wisppeons

hmmmmmm its battle time!

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TruePwnge
The Preacher 'verse God, is nothing like the Classic Biblical God
G.Ennis Preachers gods, devils whatever...you call em amount to these retards who spend their days half blind, half deaf, half drunk and half dumb

They have zero feats and personally I think Wonder Woman would also murder the lot of them but she would have done it a hell of a lot quicker than SOK

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
"hmmmmmm its battle time! "

lol no lets not make this ''SOK'' week
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wisppeons

to late lol it already is

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By Nerx
@Wisppeons: Exactamundo, i say Nothing (the ultimate entity)
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Psyker star

Beyonder would beat nothing cause he would put something where the nothing is

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LubeMan
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

"

No Caption Provided
"

A couple of things i'd like to point out, and why I think SOK can't take out Beyonder.  The only reason SOK was able to take down god in the preacher universe, was cause he was standing between God and his thrown, which in that comic/universe, was his main powersource, I believe, as it was stated, that if SOK can get him before he can get to his thrown, then they can overthrow/take him down, which is exactly what hapend. So, if God had reached his throne, then SOK would have done jack.  Now, Beyonder doesn't work like that, and is more ore less considered TOAA level, not above, but about the closest thing you could get to TOAA without being TOAA.  So, what i'm saying is, I don't consider God from the preacher universe to be on the same level as the Presense or TOAA from marvel, and therefore, I don't see SOK taking out Beyonder, TOAA, or the Presence, in my opinion, as the Preacher universe was structured specifically to suit that universe.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@LubeMan said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

"

No Caption Provided
"
A couple of things i'd like to point out, and why I think SOK can't take out Beyonder.  The only reason SOK was able to take down god in the preacher universe, was cause he was standing between God and his thrown, which in that comic/universe, was his main powersource, I believe, as it was stated, that if SOK can get him before he can get to his thrown, then they can overthrow/take him down, which is exactly what hapend. So, if God had reached his throne, then SOK would have done jack.  Now, Beyonder doesn't work like that, and is more ore less considered TOAA level, not above, but about the closest thing you could get to TOAA without being TOAA.  So, what i'm saying is, I don't consider God from the preacher universe to be on the same level as the Presense or TOAA from marvel, and therefore, I don't see SOK taking out Beyonder, TOAA, or the Presence, in my opinion, as the Preacher universe was structured specifically to suit that universe. "
but the thing is, SOK has scared god away once before when jesse was going to be killed by him, also SOK is able to kill genesis who is on par with the god then this must me he would be able to kill god no matter what, the only reason god wanted to get to the throne was to prove that SOK had a heart and could love, remember all god wanted was to be loved and prove that SOK did love someone, his guns power still stand, what they hit they kill end of the story, they killed satan with one shot in hell and then made the ex-angel of death beg for his life, he killed every angel in heaven as well.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nerx
@Psyker star said:
" Beyonder would beat nothing cause he would put something where the nothing is "
That would be beating something not nothing. Nothing is simply nothing... unbeatable, that should be taken as fait accompli
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LubeMan

No, Genisis is the only other being that God in the Preacher universe was scared of.  I think your getting the two confused. Can you point out to me what issue this was that God was supposedly scared of the SOK? And I'll dig it up as I have every issue, oneshot and mini of Preacher. And no, for the record, God couldn't care less bout SOK, sprecially bout trying to "prove that SOK had a heart and could love" God was getting back to his powersource.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@LubeMan said:
"No, Genisis is the only other being that God in the Preacher universe was scared of.  I think your getting the two confused. Can you point out to me what issue this was that God was supposedly scared of the SOK? And I'll dig it up as I have every issue, oneshot and mini of Preacher. "
the issue (can not remember the name) where jesse remembers what happens after he felt from the helicopter and god speaks to him and takes his eye then SOK comes and scares off god and saves jesse
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Psyker star
@Nerx said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Beyonder would beat nothing cause he would put something where the nothing is "
That would be beating something not nothing. Nothing is simply nothing... unbeatable, that should be taken as fait accompli "
No nothing stops being nothing when you put something there
but by nothing are you talking about just empty space
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LubeMan

That was a vison, and SOK wasn't even in it!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Beyonder takes him down. SOK loses his first battle around here.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nerx
@Nerx: Not merely the emptines of space but the very concept of nothingness/ nonexistence and void
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@LubeMan said:
"That was a vison, and SOK wasn't even in it! "

i am sure that he was, it's been a while since i read it but even in jesse custers bio it says that SOK saves him and then offers to kill jesse well he still has some of his sanity
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Psyker star
@Nerx: then beyonder fills that void
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Morpheus_ said:
"Beyonder takes him down. SOK loses his first battle around here.
"
idk man, kill anything on hit, never miss ect ect
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nerx
@Psyker star: That would do massive damage on an unprecedented scale, to simply 'fill' is nigh-impossible and even if it is done than the something to balance the void (everything else, Beyonder included) needs to be erased to counter balance the act.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LubeMan
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@LubeMan said:
i am sure that he was, it's been a while since i read it but even in jesse custers bio it says that SOK saves him and then offers to kill jesse well he still has some of his sanity "

No, he wasn't, I've got it in my hands and scanning it. It's a vision/dream he has with God, has nothing to do with the SOK. Your thinking of the last arc/story where Jesse strikes the deal  I was talking bout with SOK getting to the throne before God does so he can take him down. In the dream/vision, it's just jesse conversing with God, who goes feral on him and bites his eye out.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@LubeMan said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@LubeMan said:
i am sure that he was, it's been a while since i read it but even in jesse custers bio it says that SOK saves him and then offers to kill jesse well he still has some of his sanity "
No, he wasn't, I've got it in my hands and scanning it. It's a vision/dream he has with God, has nothing to do with the SOK. Your thinking of the last arc/story where Jesse strikes the deal  I was talking bout with SOK getting to the throne before God does so he can take him down. In the dream/vision, it's just jesse conversing with God, who goes feral on him and bites his eye out. "
then why did god leave after he bit jesses eye out?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
idk man, kill anything on hit, never miss ect ect "
There is no definite answer here. But because SOK killed God in the Preacher U, there is nothing guaranting us he could go on killing all the omnipotent beings in each Universe, as well...I doubt he could kill the Spectre p.e. let alone TOAA, or The Presence...And classic Beyonder is equal to TOAA...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Morpheus_ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
idk man, kill anything on hit, never miss ect ect "
There is no definite answer here. But because SOK killed God in the Preacher U, there is nothing guaranting us he could go on killing all the omnipotent beings in each Universe, as well...I doubt he could kill the Spectre p.e. let alone TOAA, or The Presence...And classic Beyonder is equal to TOAA..."
to each his own it seems
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Beyonder said he can have anything and anybody.

EVERYTHING

Beyonder could just control SOK. And have SOK shoot himself.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@xyrzrockrain said:
"Beyonder said he can have anything and anybody.

EVERYTHING

Beyonder could just control SOK. And have SOK shoot himself.
"
can't be controled and beyonder said he could have anything not anybody, beyonder could never mess with free will
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Akwa

I'm going to have to go with Beyonder on this one. It's true that his guns kill anything. It's just that I doubt he'll get a chance to fire them.

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@DC_Marvel_1000:

Beyonder could create a plot device that will enable him to live through SOK bullets hahahahahaha

I read a scan here that he could have anybody.

Maybe I am mistaken.

My memory is a bit fuzzy
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@xyrzrockrain said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:

Beyonder could create a plot device that will enable him to live through SOK bullets hahahahahaha

I read a scan here that he could have anybody.

Maybe I am mistaken.

My memory is a bit fuzzy
"
lol not even beyonder can make a plot device and are you sure your not thinking of this

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Akwa said:
"I'm going to have to go with Beyonder on this one. It's true that his guns kill anything. It's just that I doubt he'll get a chance to fire them. "

i think he could but thats just me, i mean beyonder would not know that the bullets could kill him so why would he stop them
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@DC_Marvel_1000:

Yup thats the scan hahahahaha

The plot device is a joke BTW hahahaha
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LubeMan
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@LubeMan said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@LubeMan said:
No, he wasn't, I've got it in my hands and scanning it. It's a vision/dream he has with God, has nothing to do with the SOK. Your thinking of the last arc/story where Jesse strikes the deal  I was talking bout with SOK getting to the throne before God does so he can take him down. In the dream/vision, it's just jesse conversing with God, who goes feral on him and bites his eye out. "
then why did god leave after he bit jesses eye out? "

Cause he was angry with him and rejecting him, also cause he was scared of him, in the fact that he ws rejecting him.  SOK doesn't come towards the end of Jesse's meeting with God, which happend on a different plain, in Jesse's mind, I believe, and as I stated before, which supports what I said before, God was not anywhere near his throne, hence why he won't confront the SOK.