#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Saint of Killers
Alucard
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say. SoK's guns wouldn't affect Alucard, but SoK is phenomenally strong, and has survived nukes. I'll go with Saint of Killers.

#4 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldn't SoK's guns affect Alucard? Didn't he kill God and the Devil of his universe with his divine colts?

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win
#7 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead."
$&/Q"& ME SHERLY!!!! true that!

Alucard Curbstomp
#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win"
Yes but how?
#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead."
If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil...
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win"
Yes but how?"
The Divine Colts may not work... but if they dont SoK does have other magic. But I aint to sure that the Divine Colts wont work on Alucard
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil..."
God and Satan were always alive, and never dead, until he killed them.
#12 Edited by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"One-Above-You said:
"If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil..."
God and Satan were always alive, and never dead, until he killed them."
But how does this guarantee that the Colts will have no effect on Alucard ? Its still possible they could... has there been an explaination that says SoK's Colts are powerless against the dead ? 
#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He used them on Cassidy, a vampire. Cassidy was largely unharmed. Since Alucard is a vampire massively more powerful than Cassidy, I would say the Colts should have no effect.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes. He used them on Cassidy, a vampire. Cassidy was largely unharmed. Since Alucard is a vampire massively more powerful than Cassidy, I would say the Colts should have no effect."
I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? 
#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK seems to be more durable than Alucard. he is also immortal.

#16 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn said:

"I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? "
Yes. He can't die, and pretty much is the most powerful being in all of the Preacher/Vertigo Universe. His mere presence in the afterlife caused Hell to freeze over. He is incredibly formidable, and though I don't actually know all that much about Alucard, I think he could make the fight difficult, as he is immortal too, apparently. Possible stalemate. Although Alucard's body can be destroyed, while I don't think SoK's can.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
King Saturn said:
"I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? "
Yes. He can't die, and pretty much is the most powerful being in all of the Preacher/Vertigo Universe. His mere presence in the afterlife caused Hell to freeze over. He is incredibly formidable, and though I don't actually know all that much about Alucard, I think he could make the fight difficult, as he is immortal too, apparently. Possible stalemate. Although Alucard's body can be destroyed, while I don't think SoK's can."
Ah I See
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he throws a nuke at Alacurd, i think this fight will go on for a while.

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:

Unable to kill Cassidy? Um, no, he let Cassidy go, if SoK wanted him dead, then he'd be dead!
#20 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does God go when he dies? Like back to heaven?

#21 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Where does God go when he dies? Like back to heaven?"

One would assume he ceases to exist!
#22 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint of Killers is much more durable than Alucard.

#23 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Alucard get to use his evil dog thing :P

#24 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden said:

"Unable to kill Cassidy? Um, no, he let Cassidy go, if SoK wanted him dead, then he'd be dead!"
He could have killed him by other means, but the implication was clearly that the guns didn't have the intended effect of killing him automatically, as would be the case with everyone else.