• 80 results
uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41:

jupiter,mars,venus,mercury,uranus,neptune,pluto and starlighrs never showed to be planet busters or even have planet busting durability,and i don't recall them fighting at faster than light speed ever in the manga let alone in the anime.

Well, it might be time for you to refresh your memory, lol. Sailor Moon by herself is galactic, which = she can solo.

@tjsh96 said:

Which version of Sailor Moon is this? Because Chibi Chibi/Sailor Cosmos Sailor Moon is a casual Galaxy-buster.

Unless otherwise specified in the OP we assume that these are the most recent canon versions, which, in this case, would be end of series manga versions.

Unless the Scouts have TP resistance, Martian Manhunter solos.

MMH is WAY too slow to do anything. And even if he could, Sailor Moon would still solo.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team Sailor Moon stomp

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34 said:

Unless the Scouts have TP resistance, Martian Manhunter solos.

MMH is WAY too slow to do anything. And even if he could, Sailor Moon would still solo.

I get that she's got the speed to do what you claim...in theory at least. that but it's not like MMH is by himself in this. And it's not like JLA's bricks are going to go down in one blitz or one attack; they could hold the Scouts off long enough for him to do what he's gotta do and considering that Scouts don't have TP resistance (at least from what I recall although I'm still waiting on some one to prove me wrong), it's not like he'd need a whole lot of time to accomplish it.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Eternal Sailor Moon and Neo-Queen Serenity Sailor Moon can bust up small Galaxies. Nobody in the JLA would stand a chance against a blow like that.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By uberhikari

@huey_freeman34:

I get that she's got the speed to do what you claim...in theory at least.

There really is no theory about it. The Sailor Scouts flew from the fringes of a galaxy to the galactic core in 1 panel and then stopped by posing. That puts the Sailor Scouts at billions of times the speed of light. Nobody on the JLA except Flash could really do anything.

that but it's not like MMH is by himself in this. And it's not like JLA's bricks are going to go down in one blitz or one attack;

It doesn't matter if MMH is by himself or not. Sailor Moon still solo's.

they could hold the Scouts off long enough for him to do what he's gotta do and considering that Scouts don't have TP resistance (at least from what I recall although I'm still waiting on some one to prove me wrong), it's not like he'd need a whole lot of time to accomplish it.

Again, Sailor Moon by herself would solo. Who on the JLA is holding off Sailor Moon to give MMH time to do anything? Sailor Moon has time manipulation, soul manipulation, matter/energy manipulation, attacks that can target immaterial/intangible beings, etc. Sailor Moon has destroyed the center of galaxies and restored the destruction of entire galaxies.

@tjsh96 said:

@uberhikari:

Eternal Sailor Moon and Neo-Queen Serenity Sailor Moon can bust up small Galaxies. Nobody in the JLA would stand a chance against a blow like that.

Yes, I know. The problem is most people here simply won't accept it even if it's true, lol.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon and The Planet Busters take this. (unless wally Speed Steals.) ;)

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@uberhikari: first, travel speed is not even remotely useful. second, can you give us scans to prove all that?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@uberhikari: first, travel speed is not even remotely useful. second, can you give us scans to prove all that?

If you can accelerate fast enough to go from a galactic fringe to the galactic core in 1 panel and then stop on a dime by posing...then there's no difference between travel speed and combat speed for you. We're talking about accelerating to billions of times the speed of light and then coming full stop.

As for scans, if you knew who Sailor Moon was then you would know she solo's. If you don't know who Sailor Moon is then you're trying to argue in a thread where you're ignorant about the characters...and you shouldn't be here. Honestly, the mods should have locked this already.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Van_Cere

@uberhikari: so what? acceleration and instant deceleration is NOT EVEN CLOSE to reaction time and combat speed.

second. IF I KNEW? that is your argument? you did not give a single scan, yet accuse people of being ignorant. are you serious? I have seen many fanboys do that: 'xxx stomps, end of thread.' or 'xxx wins easily, lock thread'. gimme a break.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Flash and Martian-Manhunter are the most powerful members of the Justice League. If the JLA has any chance of winning, it would be because of them.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@uberhikari: so what? acceleration and instant deceleration is NOT EVEN CLOSE to reaction time and combat speed.

second. IF I KNEW? that is your argument? you did not give a single scan, yet accuse people of being ignorant. are you serious? I have seen many fanboys do that: 'xxx stomps, end of thread.' or 'xxx wins easily, lock thread'. gimme a break.

Imagine this scenario: There's a Superman vs Daredevil thread. Someone comes into the thread and says that Superman stomps. Then someone comes along and demands that the other person give proof. Should the person who's being asked for proof waste their time doing so? It's simply not worth the effort to collect and post scans in stomp thread in order to convince those who are ignorant. Thus, I dismiss your whining. It's rude to come into a thread in which you're obviously ignorant about the characters and then demand that other people convince you. If the battle was closer, then it would actually be worth the time to collect and post the scans because there could be an actual debate where people could be convinced one way or another; that is not the case here. Sailor Moon stomps, not because I'm a "fanboy," but because she's simply stronger than the entire JLA combined. Perhaps you're not willing to accept this, but you have no grounds to complain because you're in a position of total ignorance. And it's not my obligation to divest you of your ignorance. Good day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Sailor Moon Solos in same fashion of Squirl Girl.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: and are we just assuming that the JLA is going to one-shotted? Bc that's literally what would have to happen in order for this scenario of yours to play out the way you think it would. You make it seem as though they're all going to die or be defeated seconds after the fight starts... What are you basing that belief off of exactly? The Scouts' travel speed? You are cognizant of the fact that travel speed =/= combat speed, yes? All MMH needs is seconds, not minutes, but seconds to scramble all their brains. So again, unless you can prove that the Scouts have TP resistance, they're not winning this fight.

Now while I'm being all nitpicky, I could also question the durability of the Scouts. Could they even tank a barrage of full strength punches from Superman, Wonder Woman, MMH, or the Flash? Remains to be seen..

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: that's not a counter.. do better.

The basic rules of the battle forum is that you're not supposed to post in a thread in which you're completely ignorant of the characters involved in the battle. If you had even a rudimentary knowledge of the characters, you would know that Sailor Moon solo's. I don't have to "counter" you or "do better" because the truth is the truth. I now dismiss your whining just like I did to the last person.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34 said:

@uberhikari: that's not a counter.. do better.

The basic rules of the battle forum is that you're not supposed to post in a thread in which you're completely ignorant of the characters involved in the battle. If you had even a rudimentary knowledge of the characters, you would know that Sailor Moon solo's. I don't have to "counter" you or "do better" because the truth is the truth. I now dismiss your whining just like I did to the last person.

Huh... I wonder if this how all the users (on this site) who can't back their claims respond when they've been backed into a corner in a debate.

Resorting to launching irrelevant verbal assaults just bc you're frustrated by your own inability to counter opposing arguments is just flat out sophomoric. So again, DO BETTER.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA. People need to present scans. I'm pretty sure a ton of people know who Superman and Daredevil are, but you don't walk up to somebody and say "hay, let's talk Sailor Moon" as if its something commonly know on the vine. At this point, Flash blitz's them, Martian Manhunter & Aquaman telepathically crush there minds, and a whole lot more. If people say there galaxy level show evidence. If so, mismatch, plus you put Batman and Green Arrow on the team? *Facepalm* To make it more even however, you could edit the team to more powerful versions of the characters. Fernus, Superman 1million or Prime, Wonder Woman with Godwave, Aquaman with Waterhand, Replace Hal with Kyle and make him Ion or White Lantern (Parralax to OP), Batman with Insider Suit or Batman 1million, Green Arrow with Connor (I think he's better not that he'd help), Black Canary is Black Canary, Plasticman is Plasticman, and Zatanna could potentially be replaced with Dr.Fate.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Easternwind

The Scouts should win.

But then again MMH TP....

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vampiricshaman

couldnt Sailor mars do something about MMh with all her Fire attacks though i now a bit of both sides i wont say i know enough on the two to say one stomps the other but with the Ginzuishō anything can be possible for sailor moon

so i think sailor moon wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WeDrinkVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon stomps unless Batman has the Hellbat armor. If he does, it can go either way.

RichardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jla stomp badly

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sailor scouts destroy tbh

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I missing something? I thought Sailor Moon characters were like galaxy busters...

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By GangOrca

Gosh, this thread spiraled out of control. It just turned into “sailor senshi stomps” without anyone presenting evidence for them and “jla stomps” without any knowledge of the senshi. With that said, I think sailor moon takes this, especially if she has the lambda power.

Her source of power is known as the silver crystal which is a gem with unlimited power. This doesn't necessarily mean she's all-powerful but it does mean she'll never run out of energy. This is something repeated in the series multiple times.

As mentioned above, the silver crystal is a source of rebirth as well. It can be used to resurrect those who have died. She can also use it for longevity as her future self has done when she became Queen of the Earth.

No Caption Provided

It can also encase the user and heal them if they're ever close to death.

No Caption Provided

The silver crystal is her star seed.

A star seed is basically the essence of any living thing and those with the power of the planets (sailor senshi) can develop and use them to their full potential.

Even in the hands of someone who isn't it's star seed, like an enemy, the silver crystal can be used to destroy planets.

No Caption Provided

Even 1st arc Sailor Moon would be quite powerful before even getting the silver crystal. Her ultrasonic crying, which is her weakest attack in the whole series, could shake apart a pocket dimension.

No Caption Provided

She should scale closely to other senshi like Sailor Venus who by only using a bit of her powers flew to Venus in less than a minute.

Her energy was able to reverse Kunzite turning Tokyo into ice.

She soon confronts an entity named Queen Metalia, a formless mass of darkness that is bent on conquering the Earth. She is able to survive being inside Metalia.

No Caption Provided

Metalia at this point had already covered the entire Earth and brainwashed the human race.

No Caption Provided

Sailor Moon begins to master the silver crystal's power and vaporizes Metalia.

She also heals the damaged Earth.

No Caption Provided

In her 2nd arc, Sailor Moon begins to utilize more of the silver crystal's power to the point where she can warp all of space-time.

No Caption Provided

Sailor Moon survives space and time being warped around her.

No Caption Provided

Sailor Moon's silver crystal overpowers the negative warping of the dark crystal and crosses through time. The dark crystal is the opposite of the silver crystal and can also warp space and time. It was even starting to fade the Earth from existence.

No Caption Provided

She and Chibiusa destroy planet nemesis in an explosion that look as large as the Sun from Earth, even though they were at the edge of the solar system.

Nemesis is no ordinary planet, it absorbs energy and distorts space like a black hole. The explosion also killed Wiseman and destroyed the black crystal which had maintained it's own warped space-time.

Right after this, she is granted extra power by her future self.

In her 3rd arc, she receives a major power up that allows her to transform into Super Sailor Moon. For reference, base Sailor Moon was considered inferior in power to the Taioron crystal used by the enemies of this arc. However, just the energy released from her transformation into a Super senshi was thousands of times greater than the same crystal.

Her power even frightened Pharaoh 90, an evil entity that was the ruler of a galaxy. Pharaoh 90 was able to open a rift in space and time all the way from that distant galaxy to Earth.

No Caption Provided

Super Sailor Moon one-shots Snow Kaguya, an ice spirit powerful enough to create a nebula.

No Caption Provided

The villain of the 4th arc is named Queen Nelehenia, she was powerful enough to trap the Earth and Moon in darkness while inside another dimension. Sailor Moon was able to enter her dimension against her will.

No Caption Provided

Super Sailor Moon also possesses a kaleidoscope which can trap someone in a mirror dimension.

For her next major power up, Super Sailor Moon evolves into Eternal Sailor Moon, who one-shots Nelehenia and the mirror dimension she was inside of.

As a comparison, 7 Super senshi only winded Nelehenia in a weaker form.

Nelehenia's dimension also has constellations inside of it and is even implied to be a parallel universe (although it's not entirely certain if this is true).

Eternal Sailor Moon can travel to the center of a galaxy in one panel, displaying MFTL flight.

This is something replicated even by weaker Eternal senshi like the Amazon quartet who were all the way on Earth before being called to by a distress signal.

Chaos, the main antagonist of the whole series, wanted to use the silver crystal to create a new universe.

No Caption Provided

Galaxia was going to use it to make a new galaxy.

She withstands a head-on collision with Sailor Galaxia. The most powerful villain in the series besides Chaos.

No Caption Provided

Galaxia can destroy a planet by merely pointing at it.

No Caption Provided

She can also warp spacetime to the point that it was threatening to change history.

No Caption Provided

Against Chaos, all Sailor Moon could do was shield herself.

Her last major power-up in the series is when she dived into the Galaxy Cauldron and called upon the power of the sailor crystals. The Galaxy Cauldron is the birthplace of all star seeds in the galaxy.

Using the sailor crystals means she should have access to the powers of all the sailor senshi in the series which includes a bunch of other hax abilities. Combining them all together allowed her to use the lambda power which one-shotted Chaos and restored everyone in the galaxy that had been killed by Chaos and Galaxia.

She also has her soul, mind, and body melted down by the Cauldron as that is where all star seeds are broken down. Even then the lambda power is still able to bring her back. Yes, the Cauldron makes it so that the star seeds are reborn but the lambda power specifically resets the cosmos which is why Usagi retains her memories and physical form.

She can also call upon the power of her future-selves like Neo-Queen Serenity, who has had a thousand years to master the silver crystal.

As well as Sailor Cosmos, a version from an even further future who can freely manipulate spacetime to her will as shown when she sent the Amazon quartet back to the future Earth.

No Caption Provided