User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@limpoyzloan: To be fair, The second two battles are about prime, but still...

Also, as a side note about being a female DBZ, have you ever noticed that the Ginyu force is actually a partial parody of Sailor moon? That's why they each have a color like a sailor scout, they do the dancing and have certain features (The captain has the two horns while moon has the two ponytails. Burtur is a dome head, while mercury has a bob-haircut. Jayce has long hair like Mars'.) Of course, similarities in powers are basically non-existant with each Ginyu force member having a different skill set than the supposed Sailor moon counterpart.

As another interesting side-note:

No Caption Provided

DC Comics likes sailor moon as well.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can I be pointed to some chapters of the manga or episodes of the anime so I can actually see this galaxy-wiping attack for myself? I really can't buy this until I see it.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, as a side note about being a female DBZ, have you ever noticed that the Ginyu force is actually a partial parody of Sailor moon? That's why they each have a color like a sailor scout, they do the dancing and have certain features (The captain has the two horns while moon has the two ponytails. Burtur is a dome head, while mercury has a bob-haircut. Jayce has long hair like Mars'.) Of course, similarities in powers are basically non-existant with each Ginyu force member having a different skill set than the supposed Sailor moon counterpart.

No Caption Provided

Oh I didn't see the other battles. Silly me.

Toriyama claimed that he modeled the Ginyu force after those shows like the Power Rangers and Voltron, and Sailor Moon kind of takes that formula as well, so he could have modeled them as well.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

No Caption Provided

Oh I didn't see the other battles. Silly me.

Toriyama claimed that he modeled the Ginyu force after those shows like the Power Rangers and Voltron, and Sailor Moon kind of takes that formula as well, so he could have modeled them as well.

That also makes sense. I just find it amusing to imagine them as sailor scouts. It also fits very well with the side by side comparisons of characters. Just a cute fact to have handy.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NeonGameWave

Sailor Moon uberstomps all Rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@wardemon32: Speedblitz, destroy the galaxy, reality warp, destroy the sun. Yeah, a lot.

Prime effortlessly survives all that. Not to mention she's not fast enough to blitz him.

Way to bring up a character that isn't Superman. And yes, she is ridiculously FTL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization

Study up.

Way to not read the OP, where Prime is clearly used. So are the Flashes, doesn't stop Prime from blitzing them.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@wardemon32: Speedblitz, destroy the galaxy, reality warp, destroy the sun. Yeah, a lot.

Prime effortlessly survives all that. Not to mention she's not fast enough to blitz him.

Way to bring up a character that isn't Superman. And yes, she is ridiculously FTL.

Study up.

Way to not read the OP, where Prime is clearly used. So are the Flashes, doesn't stop Prime from blitzing them.

I was originally responding to the first post, that clearly said Superman, so I was thought you were the same poster. My bad.

Lol Prime never "blitzed" the flashes, if anything, they blitzed him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Study up.

I was originally responding to the first post, that clearly said Superman, so I was thought you were the same poster. My bad.

No need to apologize. I shouldn't have been sarcastic anyway.

Technically, they blitzed him off guard, and he did it back. I suppose that could be taken either way.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Study up.

Technically, they blitzed him off guard, and he did it back. I suppose that could be taken either way.

I haven't seen anything in Infinite Crisis that shows he could blitz the Flash. I mean, I remember him only going light speed when he was going to destroy OA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Study up.

I haven't seen anything in Infinite Crisis that shows he could blitz the Flash. I mean, I remember him only going light speed when he was going to destroy OA.

He said he would fly through OA at lightspeed. In space, he was flying so fast that neither Pre-Crisis Earth 2 Superman nor the Green Lantern Corps could keep up.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sailor moon is immortal, and can stop time, so does superman prime have any defense against that.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By randumo24

I always find it funny when fans of a masculine character like Superman find out that a character like Sailor Moon not only can compete with him, but actually defeat him.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Study up.

He said he would fly through OA at lightspeed. In space, he was flying so fast that neither Pre-Crisis Earth 2 Superman nor the Green Lantern Corps could keep up.

Wait, how can Prime be faster than Pre-Crisis Superman? He literally moved faster than infinity.

No Caption Provided

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: I don't even take something like that scan seriously since whoever wrote it doesn't understand that infinity isn't even a number. So saying is traveling faster than a math sign doesn't mean much to me.

Definition of infinite: Subject to no limitation or external determination.

So, you can't travel faster or further than no limit because there is nothing to surpass.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24: Just saying, I don't see how Pre Crisis couldn't catch up to him with feats like this. Nobody was concerned with logic anyway in terms of Pre-Crisis.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Sailor Moon..lol

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon..lol

It is funny that that is the truth, isn't it

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@the_titan_lord said:

Sailor Moon..lol

Yeah. Supe's doesn't stand a chance against Sailor Moon she's cute and annoying. Superman has got nothing on her..lol

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't Sailor Moon destroy a Solar System? She's also kind of magic, which hurts Superman a lot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@logy5000 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Study up.

Wait, how can Prime be faster than Pre-Crisis Superman? He literally moved faster than infinity.

No Caption Provided

That's SA Superman. The PC Superman I'm referring to is Bronze Age Earth 2 Superman.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By randumo24

@randumo24 said:

@the_titan_lord said:

Sailor Moon..lol

Yeah. Supe's doesn't stand a chance against Sailor Moon she's cute and annoying. Superman has got nothing on her..lol

I found her to be more funny than annoying tbh. Hopefully the new Sailor Moon show will be more like the manga, and not changed to be made for kids.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman god stomps, her reaction/combat speed is most likely below SOL while Superman is nanoseconds

Not to mention she has Planet level durability with human level punches and strength

Overall, Superman hits her once and finished

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman god stomps, her reaction/combat speed is most likely below SOL while Superman is nanoseconds

Not to mention she has Planet level durability with human level punches and strength

Overall, Superman hits her once and finished

you funny man

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon uses reality warping, FTL, love-powered magical attacks to destroy the Galaxy and Superman.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

supes

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can in here looking to find a lot of super ftw but was surprisingly mistaken.... any scans or clips of what sm can do?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: here have a copy and paste from a 4 year old dead thread that itself is a copy/paste.

sailor moon is ridcously faster than light

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

her strongest form has the powers of all sailor senshi (which allows her to manipulate time and space(time stop bfr thorugh time and space), reap souls, and many other abilities)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

she has a galactic wide reset feat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

she was said to have the power to destroy the galaxy cauldron, which is the center of the galaxy aka Sagittarius zero star (the real world equivalent of Sagittarius A* which has the mass of atleast one million solar masses)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cosmic power

No Caption Provided

has shields that tank mulitple planet busting attacks

No Caption Provided

infinite energy (she never runs out of energy)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

can ressurect people at will and

reality warping

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bestow powers on them

No Caption Provided

is immortal

telepathy that reaches across the universe and spit the ground open

can seal people away in a mirror etc.

survive in space

can create/summon items from thin air

Avatar image for deactivated-59e0e7cc44079
deactivated-59e0e7cc44079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Wins Here!

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know a lot about Sailor Moon but people are saying she solos DBZverse and DCverse? I can''t imagine such an OP character. I watched a few episodes back in the day and she seemed powerful, definitely a cut above standard shounen anime but I don't see her owning like that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does this 16 year old girl wreck the manliness of Superman? Oh whatever, I stopped caring after I realized she could own pretty much all of DBZ and maybe the DC universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

I don't know a lot about Sailor Moon but people are saying she solos DBZverse and DCverse? I can''t imagine such an OP character. I watched a few episodes back in the day and she seemed powerful, definitely a cut above standard shounen anime but I don't see her owning like that.

She's not soloing DCVerse , but DBZVerse is an easy go for her.

Most magical girl type characters receive OP boosts at the final episodes to fight the bad guy(some plantery , some galactic and some universal ) and almost always get a universe reset power/wish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By 007619

@xiokenji said:
@irhp87 said:

Most magical girl type characters receive OP boosts at the final episodes to fight the bad guy(some plantery , some galactic and some universal ) and almost always get a universe reset power/wish.

I don't see how she soloes the DBZV. They have an omnipotent among other factors including 12 unknown Gods of Destruction. Who all are just as powerful as Beerus and Whis if not stronger, with great hax to boot. But this isn't about DBZ, I just don't think that comment should be made.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:
@xiokenji said:
@irhp87 said:

I don't see how she soloes the DBZV. They have an omnipotent among other factors including 12 unknown Gods of Destruction. Who all are just as powerful as Beerus and Whis if not stronger, with great hax to boot. But this isn't about DBZ, I just don't think that comment should be made.

Well I'll assume you're a butthurt DBZ fanboy. Featless unknown alien gods don't count and no one showed omnipotency(probably only Shenron's wishes) , it's just how it is in fiction. there are always "these" characters that are pure hax and would reck everything/everyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 007619

@xiokenji said:
@007619 said:
@xiokenji said:
@irhp87 said:

Well I'll assume you're a butthurt DBZ fanboy. Featless unknown alien gods don't count and no one showed omnipotency(probably only Shenron's wishes) , it's just how it is in fiction. there are always "these" characters that are pure hax and would reck everything/everyone.

And I'll assume your an ignorant Battle Forum poster. Your saying she could solo a verse of which the full power of said verse we have no idea at the moment granted all of the unknown factors that have been introduced and will be expanded upon in the manga and Super. If that's the logic you wanna go with then fine by me, well see how that holds up in a debate when you try to justify a character beating a verse that in addition to having waaaaay too many unknown factors at the moment hasn't shown any sort of an upper ceiling as of yet with the introduction of increasingly powerful characters and 12 of which we have no idea how strong they are. And the omnipotent I'm talking about is Akira himself who did appear in the DBZ story. Think these things through before you make claims like this, saying she can beat Goku, Vegeta, or even Beerus one on one is perfectly fine but the whole verse????? Don't be ignorant.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619: Well , you're clearly ignorant to Comicvine VS forums.(Feats > Hype)

Unknown factors = Hype = Don't exist currently = Non-factors TILL THEY GET FEATS

If she can beat Whis(which I genuinely believe she can't) then it's the end of the whole-verse and by the time that comment was made the strongest DBZ character was Vegito iirc and she would wipe the floor with him and thus far ending DBZVerse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By 007619

@xiokenji said:

Unknown factors = Hype = Don't exist currently = Non-factors TILL THEY GET FEATS

Sorry I don't go by made-up fan rules, especially ones that would make intelligent folk scream. I go by logic, you have no idea what kind of characters that exist in the DBZV, or what their upper limits are. Period. After Super we will and then if they have shown nothing that would put them above Sailor Moon then you can make such a claim. Till then you have no idea if some of those characters are universal, and your simply speculating Sailor Moon can beat them with nothing to back up such a claim because said characters have yet to be fleshed out. A wise man would wait to get info for an accurate comparison.

If she can beat Whis(which I genuinely believe she can't) then it's the end of the whole-verse and by the time that comment was made the strongest DBZ character was Vegito iirc and she would wipe the floor with him and thus far ending DBZVerse.

I don't care who she would beat. Their are 12 unknown warriors that exist in the DBZV currently, several of which are stronger than Beerus and Whis themselves. These warriors exist currently and right now we have no idea how powerful they are, its foolish to assume Sailor Moon will beat them we haven't seen anything from them yet. Claims like "soloing" an unfinished verse (DBZ) are foolhardily.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:
@xiokenji said:

Sorry I don't go by made-up fan rules, especially ones that would make intelligent folk scream. I go by logic, you have no idea what kind of characters that exist in the DBZV, or what their upper limits are. Period. After Super we will and then if they have shown nothing that would put them above Sailor Moon then you can make such a claim. Till then you have no idea if some of those characters are universal, and your simply speculating Sailor Moon can beat them with nothing to back up such a claim because said characters have yet to be fleshed out. A wise man would wait to get info for an accurate comparison.

I don't care who she would beat. Their are 12 unknown warriors that exist in the DBZV currently, several of which are stronger than Beerus and Whis themselves. These warriors exist currently and right now we have no idea how powerful they are, its foolish to assume Sailor Moon will beat them we haven't seen anything from them yet. Claims like "soloing" an unfinished verse (DBZ) are foolhardily.

Forum rules > Your logic.

This is why DBZ fanboys are looked down upon , I concede , debating with you is a lost cause.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@007619 said:
@xiokenji said:

Forum rules > Your logic.

Sure they are. This is why the battle forums are turning into a joke, logic is thrown out the window as we can see right here. Go try this in an actual face to face debate and make sure you bring earplugs to drown out the laughter.

This is why DBZ fanboys are looked down upon , I concede , debating with you is a lost cause.

I'm a fanboy for stating she can't solo an entire verse filled with unknown characters of which we have no idea their strength level and should wait for more info before making such a claim? And for admitting she could beat just about any character from the DBZ Verse one on one? Sure bud, thanks for the concession you can take your butthurt elsewhere.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By IRHP87
@xiokenji said:
@irhp87 said:

Well, like I said, I don't know much about Sailor Moon, so maybe you're right. However, I doubt if she is soloing either universe. Regarding DBZ, Golden Frieza has a Power Level of 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 and is weaker than Beerus who is nothing to Whis. To put this in perspective, Kid Goku was lifting and throwing cars, tanking bullets, and crushing boulders with his bare hands with a Power Level of 10. And Power Levels don't operate like you'd think, where someone with a Power Level of 10 is twice as strong as a person with a Power Level of 5. There's a large margin of strength between each level.

Beerus is also stated multiple times to be able to destroy the universe.

So I mean, yeah, maybe she can solo DBZverse and I'm just ignorant but I don't see anyone soloing DBZverse without some wacky ability like invincibility or something. On strength alone how could she take them?

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

usagi