• 72 results
#1 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted and all that.

BFR doesn't matter as they can both survive in space.

Both have knowledge of the other.

Scenarios:

1. Sailor Moon Eternal vs New 52 Superman

2. Sailor Moon Cosmos vs New 52 Superman

3. Sailor Moon Eternal vs Superman Prime

4. Sailor Moon Cosmos vs Superman Prime

(That is Superman Prime, not One Million. Also, this is the manga version of Sailor Moon if that needed to be stated.)

#2 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24064 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor Moon wrecks all rouunds.

#4 Posted by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor Moon

#5 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this 16 year old girl wreck the manliness of Superman? Oh whatever, I stopped caring after I realized she could own pretty much all of DBZ and maybe the DC universe.

#6 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this 16 year old girl wreck the manliness of Superman? Oh whatever, I stopped caring after I realized she could own pretty much all of DBZ and maybe the DC universe.

Just because she would beat everyone in DBZ doesn't mean that she would beat everyone in DC. That's just not the case.

#7 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Quit with the flaim bait, this thread will go to hell with DBZ all over it.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty Sailor Warrior all the way.

#9 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Quit with the flaim bait, this thread will go to hell with DBZ all over it.

Don't you mean flame?

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9879 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do love the thought of a school girl being able to beat up all the strong, serious characters... just makes me chuckle when I think about it

#11 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, the most powerful versions of an anime character against superman. How many threads>Fairy Tail, Naruto, Sailor Moon..

stahp. Plz, at least try with someone other than superman. He gets stomped, or stomps..

Although its debatable, whether or not Sailormoon Eternal or whatnot has dealt with big muscled, faster than you could think dude.

Superman gets stomped by all that is cosmic.

Pretty Sailor Warrior all the way.

^this.

#12 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do love the thought of a school girl being able to beat up all the strong, serious characters... just makes me chuckle when I think about it

#13 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Sailor Moon capable of to take out Superman? I keep seeing "Sailor Moon curbstomps Justice League, murderstomps Superman/Wonder Woman/whoever" among other things but absolutely no one on this good green and blue planet has actually typed up a solid list of techniques and stats that Sailor Moon (or any of the Sailor Senshi) has(have) to make me believe it is so.

Until someone puts up scans to show that Sailor Moon Eternal/Cosmos can deal with a being that is several hundred times faster than light and can more or less speed up his senses to those speeds (or relatively close to), can bench press the freaking Earth for five days straight (only producing a single bead of sweat mind you), and has some serious laser vision, I'm not buying it. I apologize for being so stubborn and brash, but I want some answers. I keep looking up stuff on other wikis and I try to look up scans but I can't find anything. I'm not about to read a super freaking long manga just to keep up with the Battles thread.

And if there isn't any definitive evidence or stats to compare to with Sailor Moon, then I will agree to simply say they are "incompatible" with each other, much like DBZ is, and drop it.

#14 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor moon

#15 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9879 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

#16 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9879 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24064 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that threads these days always drift Off-Topic?

#21 Posted by SMXLR8 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I brought it up because it's essentially a female DBZ series. Except ironically, it's way more powerful.

#23 Posted by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that threads these days always drift Off-Topic?

Because the winner has already been decided.

#24 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9879 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

@sylvain said:

@sylvain said:

Are you saying that you are an pedophile?

@sylvain said:

@overlordarhas said:

@sylvain: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

I think Batman and Orochimaru are.

#27 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9879 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24064 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: If that's the case then let it die,there is no point in drifting so Off-Toic that the thread is unrecognizable.

#30 Edited by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

No one will catch me

#31 Posted by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

No one will catch me

How can you run from this?

But thanks god i have

#33 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by OverLordArhas (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain:

is your anti-troll spay have SPF MOD protection?

#35 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is this little girl going to do to Superman...

#36 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24064 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Speedblitz, destroy the galaxy, reality warp, destroy the sun. Yeah, a lot.

#38 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

XD wtf is going on with this thread, and Sailormoon stomp, to make matter worse, she use magic

#39 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

sailor Moon

#40 Edited by dondave (36432 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised this thread wasn't made by carteresque

#41 Edited by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sodam Yat's ION could beat her, so could Superman Prime.

#42 Edited by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Speedblitz, destroy the galaxy, reality warp, destroy the sun. Yeah, a lot.

Prime effortlessly survives all that. Not to mention she's not fast enough to blitz him.

#43 Edited by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Actually she is fast enough, and a galaxy busting attack that is magic, yeah no, I don't him surviving that

#44 Posted by AonoSawada (140 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

@logy5000: Actually she is fast enough, and a galaxy busting attack that is magic, yeah no, I don't him surviving that

No she's is not fast enough to speed blitz him,she is fast in travel speed but combat wise she is not FTL.

#45 Posted by NightwingX (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

No she's is not fast enough to speed blitz him,she is fast in travel speed but combat wise she is not FTL.

I don't think Superman is FTL combat wise either

#46 Posted by AonoSawada (140 posts) - - Show Bio

@aonosawada said:

@jgames said:

I don't think Superman is FTL combat wise either

I already know that,my point is Sailor Moon has shown good travel speed,combat speed? Not so much.

#47 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

@aonosawada: True, combat wise I have not seen any, but galaxy buster attack that is magic would stomp most of superman version

#48 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: Pretty Much this. Sailor Moon, despite what people want to believe (and believe me, I don't like it either) can likely just kill Supes with some reality change nonsense. She makes a universe and makes everyone in it immortal. She also destroys the main villain with just willpower IIRC (or like love, or something else like that). Supes has no protection against Magic, so he probably loses. This is also mostly based off what I remember from Toonami all those years ago, so someone should probably fact check me here.

#49 Edited by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

Back that claim up, if you will. Prime is immune to magic and has already taken a galaxy level attack with no problem.