Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#101  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

he is like wolverine brainwashed to fight for a secret order. wolverine's done that plot a few times. plus the claws and advanced h2h skills. yeah hard to miss. lets not pretend he is a stroke of creative brilliance.

He was not brainwashed to fight for a secret order. He was a Talon reject who had his eyes clawed out by owls after he was deemed inadequate. Claws and H2H skills are hardly endemic to Wolverine. No one's pretending he's a stroke of creative brilliance, but claiming he's a Wolverine ripoff "because claws" is ridiculous. That's like claiming anyone who can fly and juggle tanks is a Superman rip-off.

Technically anybody that could fly would be a Namor rip off and that is equally just as stupid

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By Saren

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

metaphor, u get the point answer the question.

.....it's not a metaphor, either....

What question? That Saiko's twin blades look similar to Wolverine's? I've already pointed out that claws in any shape, fashion or form are not endemic to Wolverine.

the only characters who net regular appearances in comics with claws like that come from the wolverine family so yes its endemic.

Cool. The only characters who can fly and shoot lasers from their eyes while netting regular appearances come from the Superman family. I guess those traits are endemic, and thus any and all characters possessing those traits are Superman rip-offs?

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Mucklefluga

@CitizenBane: Yup ;)

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Skaddix

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

What question? That Saiko's twin blades look similar to Wolverine's? I've already pointed out that claws in any shape, fashion or form are not endemic to Wolverine.

the only characters who net regular appearances in comics with claws like that come from the wolverine family so yes its endemic.

Cool. The only characters who can fly and shoot lasers from their eyes while netting regular appearances come from the Superman family. I guess those traits are endemic, and thus any and all characters possessing those traits are Superman rip-offs?

yeah sure if other factors correspond. although superman is not the only character like that who gets regular appearances.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By Saren

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

yeah sure if other factors correspond. although superman is not the only character like that who gets regular appearances.

Yes, he is. Gladiator does not get regular appearances. Homelander does not get regular appearances. Plutonian's series is coming to an end. Sentry was getting regular appearances until they killed him off. Who else is there?

Honestly, Saiko's background and Logan's have absolutely nothing in common. You're just fixating on the claws and the unexplained name.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#106  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Mucklefluga said:

@CitizenBane: Yup ;)

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skaddix said:

Popular characters get regular appearances, nothing more. Wolverine was not the first character in fiction to have claws, Saiko are just a weapon were as Wolverines are actually part of him. By your logic Superman would be a rip off of Namor because he was the first comic book character to fly? Is Wolverine also a rip off of Namor because he was the first mutant character? Is wolverine a rip off of Timber Wolf because he was a feral type character that appeared before him? Is the Hulk a rip off of Dr Jekly/Mr Hyde because he was a character that turned from a man in to a monster? Your logic is fan boyish and immature

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

I'm leaning towards Saiko. He got the better of Nightwing without much difficulty (although it's his only appearance to date), but I've seen nothing that says Batwing is above Nightwing.
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bump.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiko should be fast to Tag Massacre with his claws and more agile to avoid his sword attacks regardless of he Fights a better martial Artist (nightwing>>Batwing)

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By bigcimmerian

@k4tzm4n: What happened with the Massacre at the end? I think he should win.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think Saiko wins.