Saibaman via Raditz scaling.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By renamed040924

It's funny because the Saibaman actually wins.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: For blood means AoE potency is maxed which means they drop moon level+ ki blasts everywhere.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Lol does genjutsu even work on things not human? Like can you genjutsu a praying mantis?

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saibaman have better feats... Power scaling FTW!

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via actual feats, Konoha wins, but with power scaling, one Saibaman would be enough to stomp... Yes it's strange.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with powerscaling the Saibamen still lose to Naruto and Sasuke. By feats they get stomped by weaker ninja than that.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via actual feats, Konoha wins, but with power scaling, one Saibaman would be enough to stomp... Yes it's strange.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hiddenlight

Even with powerscaling the Saibamen still lose to Naruto and Sasuke. By feats they get stomped by weaker ninja than that.

If, by power scaling, they are at least moonbusters, they could literally wipe everyone but Naruto in Konoha, and then gang-kill him.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

If, by power scaling, they are at least moonbusters, they could literally wipe everyone but Naruto in Konoha, and then gang-kill him.

Yeah, I didn't notice it was all 6 when I posted. I still believe Naruto and Sasuke would win if it was 2 or something though.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@valarmelkor said:

Yeah, I didn't notice it was all 6 when I posted. I still believe Naruto and Sasuke would win if it was 2 or something though.

Remembering that only Naruto have moon-level durability so far.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor said:
@hiddenlight said:
@valarmelkor said:

Remembering that only Naruto have moon-level durability so far.

Yes but he's also faster than the Saibamen and can atomize them with Gudodama.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being able to destroy moons isn't everything, although weather or not Naruto could solo 6 Raditz level characters is an interesting question.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Who cares about a mantis? Saibaman has brain. Then he get genjutsed

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@shinjiro: saibaman have no chakra so it doesn't work genjutsu is putting chakra in your head to disrupt another persons chakra

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: saibaman have no chakra so it doesn't work genjutsu is putting chakra in your head to disrupt another persons chakra

Why he doesn't have chakra? everybody has chakra

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@shinjiro said:
@xxxcarzellxxx said:

Why he doesn't have chakra? everybody has chakra

oh god, not this again. but Saibamen are actually more similar to white zetsus than humans, and Zetsus are immune to Genjutsu IIRC. I mean the damn things grow from the earth.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Saibaman would be enough and no Naruto does not have moon level durability he never showed that, if its about the moon cutting blast then its town level yeah you heard me right its effing TOWN LEVEL!! Cutting moon does not mean moon level. learn that first before spewing nonsense like Naruto tanked the moon cutting blast OMG he has moon level durability, seriously it isnt just ask your physics teacher because anyone out of school would know why it isnt.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Saibaman would be enough and no Naruto does not have moon level durability he never showed that, if its about the moon cutting blast then its town level yeah you heard me right its effing TOWN LEVEL!! Cutting moon does not mean moon level.

Cutting a moon in half isn't the same as completely destroying it but town level? It's still calced to be a continent+ level feat. http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs-sections/general-discussion/calcs/32573-first-calc-toneri-splits-the-moon-accepted

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: it says that it is the energy needed to cut a real moon has a core and is not hallow, but the moon toneri cut was hallow and its core was the tensaigan which was destroyed before hand. And the calcs are wrong because the real moons core and mantle are different density which will make a very big difference.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Saibaman would be enough and no Naruto does not have moon level durability he never showed that, if its about the moon cutting blast then its town level yeah you heard me right its effing TOWN LEVEL!! Cutting moon does not mean moon level. learn that first before spewing nonsense like Naruto tanked the moon cutting blast OMG he has moon level durability, seriously it isnt just ask your physics teacher because anyone out of school would know why it isnt.

The gravitational Binding energy of the moon is 29 exatons, that little casual cut there puts nearly a half of the JL and Avengers to shame. Not to mention that's enough power to not only blow the earth into pieces but also enough to disrupt its gravitation and prevent reforming. 1 exaton is about how much energy the sun gives off in 10 seconds, that would be enough to power the earth for about 300-400,000 years. Throwing around 30 exatons of striking power casually makes it town level?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: hah?not all the gravitational binding is used at a single line.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Saibamen are green insects that grow from the earth. They are not human in the slightest.

Please never put then in the same category as "everybody" ever again.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: and BTW if toneri had lift up the whole mantle of the moon he would not be any where around exaton because the mantle would be light as hell due to the less gravity.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@shinjiro: Saibamen are green insects that grow from the earth. They are not human in the slightest.

Please never put then in the same category as "everybody" ever again.

I feel like they could be genjutsu'd still. Kurenai was able to genjutsu a bunch of tigers early in the series and Sasuke did the same thing essentially to the tailed beasts.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: hah?not all the gravitational binding is used at a single line.

He split the moon and completely threw off its gravity, that's like a textbook example of the moons GBE at play.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: Eh I don't even really see bloodlusted Saibamen specifically looking at anyone's eyes to begin with. In the anime they kinda seemed in their own world lol.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: it does not have gravity due to the lack of core and tensaigan vessel.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's funny because the Saibaman actually wins.

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I actually think there's evidence that it can. Genjustu works on tailed beasts all the time. If, for the sake of the argument it is possible, I think konoha takes this. With high level genjustu users like Kabuto and sasuke trapping them and naruto and those two following up with devastating attacks. There may be some casualties but naruto could just share his chakra and carry everyone else's wieght. With technique and planning, naruto, sasuke and kabuto could take 6 saibamen.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By UnbiasedRodger

Tsunade solos

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos.

Sasuke solos.

Even Sakura solos.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

What feats do these things have?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XioKenji

@comicstooge: Planet busting.

FTL reaction.

FTL speed.

Star System durability.

Kamekazi bombing.

Typical things a DBZ fanboy will feed you lol.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: it says that it is the energy needed to cut a real moon has a core and is not hallow, but the moon toneri cut was hallow and its core was the tensaigan which was destroyed before hand. And the calcs are wrong because the real moons core and mantle are different density which will make a very big difference.

No, only a small part of the moon was hollow.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Scaling FTW!

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Konoha gets utterly destroyed

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: Eh I don't even really see bloodlusted Saibamen specifically looking at anyone's eyes to begin with. In the anime they kinda seemed in their own world lol.

That's a common mistake people make about Naruto's genjutsu. They really don't need to make eye contact to be placed under a genjutsu. It can affect any of the 5 senses, which I am sure they have at least 1.

Here is some random ANBU ops placing some animals into genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

If random ANBU ops can accomplish this I think Sasuke would be able to genjutsu the Saibamen. This is all assuming you believe they will be affected by genjutsu. Not all people do.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: 1 Saibaman would be enough and no Naruto does not have moon level durability he never showed that, if its about the moon cutting blast then its town level yeah you heard me right its effing TOWN LEVEL!! Cutting moon does not mean moon level. learn that first before spewing nonsense like Naruto tanked the moon cutting blast OMG he has moon level durability, seriously it isnt just ask your physics teacher because anyone out of school would know why it isnt.

Thank you for this

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By daBlackswrd

@shinjiro: @iusemycajonas: Who cares about a mantis? Saibaman has brain. Then he get genjutsed

I don't think saibamen have brains I think one of their attacks was opening up their heads and shooting acid

Inhumanly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: This is ABC logic I dont agree with. Until Saskue genjutsu's someone without eye contact I assume he can't. Maybe they just specialized in that or something. Naruto has too many variables for ABC logic to work there.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: This is ABC logic I dont agree with. Until Saskue genjutsu's someone without eye contact I assume he can't. Maybe they just specialized in that or something. Naruto has too many variables for ABC logic to work there.

DBZ constantly uses ABC logic to power scale their characters.

Even so, Konoha is a big place. They have Kurenai, who is a master of genjutsu and has affected people without eye contact.

Lets assume Genjutsu doesn't work....

What are the Saibamen capable of other than blowing themselves up and stalemating Yamacha, who isn't all that impressive at this point. Krillin alone was able to one shot a bunch of them with one attack. Granted he was fueled by anger but something Naruto could accomplish with

No Caption Provided

This is just Naruto......Sasuke is also part of Konoha at this point. They just outnumber them too heavily imo. Honestly, I could see Naruto or Sasuke soloing them. Saibamen just don't have any feats where they aren't getting thrashed on that I can think of.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto didn't even tank a moonbuster. It cut the moon in half, and the moon was actually hollow lol. That is far, far less than cutting the actual moon in half, which is far, far less than busting the moon. In all honesty it's a continènt++ feat, getting technical..

And "most of his chakra" was detonated when Hinata was kidnapped...he put a respectable hole in it, but that's it. A hole. Moon level is being incredibly generous, by multiples.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Naruto and Sasuke could most likely take on one Saibaman each. These two Saibaman realize they will lose and then blow them selfs up killing Naruto and Sasuke in the process. The other destroy the village as no one else is strong enough do anything.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: ...Annoying response but I'll try and spell it out for you. In Naruto ABC logic doesn't work because people in that show have soooooo many different abilities it's not even funny. There are extreme multitudes of different abilities. In DBZ it works because pretty much everyone with ki can replicate what someone else does with their ki easily.

Power levels are feats themselves in dragon ball z. It's how the show works at this point. Saibamen can replicate everything Raditz did. Everything. Just because Naruto is stronger than Saskue does that mean he can replicate everything Saskue does. But that's how it works in dragon ball z.

Naruto does not have moon bust output. Nor does he have prior knowledge of the Saibamen. The Saibamen move extremely close to light speed. Keeping in mind that they are as strong as Raditz in every way.

You see, my "ABC logic" works because it has legitimate reasoning behind it. Why on earth should Saskue be able to replicate what some random people did? Maybe they had a secret technique for that. Too many variables. Tailed Beasts=/=Natural Animals.

Bloodlusted Saibamen destroy moon+ sized chunks of the planet with 3/4th light speed ki blasts.

/thread