Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Show me the scan because i'm not making anything up. "
Look above and then tell me again your not making stuff up.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Wisppeons

vance beat me to it I'm to slow :(

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"

vance beat me to it I'm to slow :(

"
Don't worry I have labeled folders full of scans...that's how I do it so fast.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By oldmagic

hahahha thats it?! I remember that. Segat wasn't even fighting back when Adon fought him. He was getting beat up on purpose and Segat was letting him do whatever he wants. And all the while, he is wondering what's his purpose is because he lost the fight against Ryu. And look at the last scan, when Segat realized what his true purpose is, he finished with a single technique. 

Adon's got nothing on Segat.  
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wisppeons

nice

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Tenjin
oldmagic said:
"Look at his arms, they look the size of Ryu's waist lol 
 I am wrong about Conon losing badly. Segat would beat the shit out of conon with his fart. 
"
Conan was fought bigger things ;)

and also is 6'3 and again depending on which Conan he is so ridiculously strong he up roots trees and bench presses boulders....you're right about Sagat winning but your sick and in need of mental help if you claim this to be a curbstomp
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"hahahha thats it?! I remember that. Segat wasn't even fighting back when Adon fought him. He was getting beat up on purpose and Segat was letting him do whatever he wants. And all the while, he is wondering what's his purpose is because he lost the fight against Ryu. And look at the last scan, when Segat realized what his true purpose is, he finished with a single technique. 
Adon's got nothing on Segat.  
"
Sagat got a lucky shot off.Adon wasn't expecting anything from him because he was owning Sagat.Just because Sagat was thinking while he was getting his ass kicked doesn't mean he was letting Adon win.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
 I am wrong about Conon losing badly. Segat would beat the shit out of conon with his fart. 
"

and also is 6'3 and again depending on which Conan he is so ridiculously strong he up roots trees and bench presses boulders....you're right about Sagat winning but your sick and in need of mental help if you claim this to be a curbstomp"
that maybe a different story before he trained with the indian guy but afterwords....i don't think so. Segat wins easily. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"

and also is 6'3 and again depending on which Conan he is so ridiculously strong he up roots trees and bench presses boulders....you're right about Sagat winning but your sick and in need of mental help if you claim this to be a curbstomp"
Pressing boulders and lifting trees is weak as hell.Sagat owns Conan if you think that's strong
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By oldmagic

He never even cared for the beat down Adon was giving him. And it wasn't a lucky shot. How can you say that? Thats just bull coming from you. When Segat realized what he had to do, he did a technique that finished off Adon easily. How can that be lucky? There is no luck in a pure fight in Street Fighter of such caliber. Adon doesn't have anything on Segat and claiming Segat is weak is just another bull. And your saying Adon wasn't expecting anything from him?! Thats another pure bull. He's in a fight. Any fighter would know they would get some kind of lash back from his opponent. 

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Tenjin
oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"

that maybe a different story before he trained with the indian guy but afterwords....i don't think so. Segat wins easily. "

taking down Conan isn't..........Sagat's punches and kicks would phase Conan but for instance in Conan:the man-eaters of Zamboula he took on 10 foot gorilla like creatures head on.....I think it is fair to say Sagat hits as hard as they do. He is smaller than sagat but is most likely more agile and would duck and dodge and hits hard enough to crush a skull in a single blow( Conan- the Bucuneer (spelling) and in Conan- the Renegade)

of course this is like a default Conan not at max power (when he dawned a sacred armor he was invincible in combat)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"He never even cared for the beat down Adon was giving him. And it wasn't a lucky shot. How can you say that? Thats just bull coming from you. When Segat realized what he had to do, he did a technique that finished off Adon easily. How can that be lucky? There is no luck in a pure fight in Street Fighter of such caliber. Adon doesn't have anything on Segat and claiming Segat is weak is just another bull. And your saying Adon wasn't expecting anything from him?! Thats another pure bull. He's in a fight. Any fighter would know they would get some kind of lash back from his opponent. "
It was a lucky shot because Adon had him on his knees...he wasn't expecting the punch.I never said Sagat was weak but if you beating someone down and their on their knees i'm sure if you had Adon's ego you wound't have been expecting that Tiger Uppercut.You can tell from Adon's dialouge he completely under-estimated Sagat.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"

that maybe a different story before he trained with the indian guy but afterwords....i don't think so. Segat wins easily. "

taking down Conan isn't..........Sagat's punches and kicks would phase Conan but for instance in Conan:the man-eaters of Zamboula he took on 10 foot gorilla like creatures head on.....I think it is fair to say Sagat hits as hard as they do. He is smaller than sagat but is most likely more agile and would duck and dodge and hits hard enough to crush a skull in a single blow( Conan- the Bucuneer (spelling) and in Conan- the Renegade)

of course this is like a default Conan not at max power (when he dawned a sacred armor he was invincible in combat)"
Pff, more agile? Just because he is big doesn't make him slow. Segat is just as fast as Ryu. And Segat's power is simply amazing. Look, just before he uses his technique, the ground shakes and break.
Vance Astro said:
"
The God of Muy Thai
The God of Muy Thai
"

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tenjin

I know Conan doesn't win, I am just stating he isn't a push over

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"

of course this is like a default Conan not at max power (when he dawned a sacred armor he was invincible in combat)"
You seem to be just saying any old thing so I'm going to let you in on a little secret.Conan has never dealt with the power of a Tiger Shot...he can try to run from it but Ryu is way faster than Conan  and he got hit...Saying Sagat's punches won't hurt Conan is just completely inaccurate.Your talking about a 10-foot Gorilla as compared to a trained fight with superhuman attributes.Not a good comparison.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By King_Saturn
Conan is indeed tough... but a Tiger Uppercut from Sagat will have Conan's head spinning up in the air like a Football in an Opening Kickoff to a NFL Football game...
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Tenjin
Vance Astro said:
"Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"

You seem to be just saying any old thing so I'm going to let you in on a little secret.Conan has never dealt with the power of a Tiger Shot...he can try to run from it but Ryu is way faster than Conan  and he got hit...Saying Sagat's punches won't hurt Conan is just completely inaccurate.Your talking about a 10-foot Gorilla as compared to a trained fight with superhuman attributes.Not a good comparison."

power wise yes it is...skill I agree with but I was stating strength wise. Never said they wouldn't hurt him I said they would phase him but no one-hitter quitters here.....

again default Conan.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"He never even cared for the beat down Adon was giving him. And it wasn't a lucky shot. How can you say that? Thats just bull coming from you. When Segat realized what he had to do, he did a technique that finished off Adon easily. How can that be lucky? There is no luck in a pure fight in Street Fighter of such caliber. Adon doesn't have anything on Segat and claiming Segat is weak is just another bull. And your saying Adon wasn't expecting anything from him?! Thats another pure bull. He's in a fight. Any fighter would know they would get some kind of lash back from his opponent. "
It was a lucky shot because Adon had him on his knees...he wasn't expecting the punch.I never said Sagat was weak but if you beating someone down and their on their knees i'm sure if you had Adon's ego you wound't have been expecting that Tiger Uppercut.You can tell from Adon's dialouge he completely under-estimated Sagat."
He's always underestimated Segat after deciding for himself that Segat was weak. That's what makes him a joke. And his fighting abilities are nothing compared to Segat. There is a reason why Segat considers Ryu as his rival. Show me the scans where Ryu meets Segat for the second time at the ancient temple in the indian grounds. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Conan is indeed tough... but a Tiger Uppercut from Sagat will have Conan's head spinning up in the air like a Football in an Opening Kickoff to a NFL Football game...
"
That made me snigger lol good job. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Sometimes I think you guys overexaggerate SF characters...I mean seriously you talk about them as if they are gods.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"Sometimes I think you guys overexaggerate SF characters...I mean seriously you talk about them as if they are gods."
lol i grew up around them. it's hard not to over-exaggerate them. But some of that over exaggeration holds a value of truth. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I mean I understand that they are amazing but just sometimes I think you guys just go a little overboard....and I don't really blame you I mean everyone has characters that they do it for, I am just saying sometimes it goes a little overboard.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
It was a lucky shot because Adon had him on his knees...he wasn't expecting the punch.I never said Sagat was weak but if you beating someone down and their on their knees i'm sure if you had Adon's ego you wound't have been expecting that Tiger Uppercut.You can tell from Adon's dialouge he completely under-estimated Sagat."
He's always underestimated Segat after deciding for himself that Segat was weak. That's what makes him a joke. And his fighting abilities are nothing compared to Segat. There is a reason why Segat considers Ryu as his rival. Show me the scans where Ryu meets Segat for the second time at the ancient temple in the indian grounds. "
I'm tired of showing you scans.Sagat considers Ryu his rival but Ryu doesn't consider him his..he considers Ken his rival.Sagat has never beaten Ryu and he never will.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Just wondering if Segat is so huge and powerful AND you say he is just as fast as Ryu why could he never beat him?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"Just wondering if Segat is so huge and powerful AND you say he is just as fast as Ryu why could he never beat him?"
He's not as fast as Ryu.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ok because someone said he was earlier

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By oldmagic
Yes, he is just as fast as Ryu. Stop saying such things Vance. Ryu even questioned weather Segat killed his master. And Luna, they only fought one full battle with Ryu coming out on top. They never had a full second match. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Oldmagic..He's not fast as Ryu...He dodged a damn jumpkick....I could have done that.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Oldmagic..He's not fast as Ryu...He dodged a damn jumpkick....I could have done that."
Dude, stop saying such things. Segat is fast. Just as fast as Ryu. He did a number on Ryu when Ryu saw him again at the Indian temple grounds and Ryu was stunned that Segat was so strong. If he isn't fast, then Ryu would have dodged his sudden strike as his opening. And Ryu questioned weather Segat was the one who killed his master, and Ryu doesn't ask that question lightly. He only asks such a questions concerning his master unless he really thought the opponent can do such damage. And Segat is very strong. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Oldmagic..He's not fast as Ryu...He dodged a damn jumpkick....I could have done that."
Dude, stop saying such things. Segat is fast. Just as fast as Ryu. He did a number on Ryu when Ryu saw him again at the Indian temple grounds and Ryu was stunned that Segat was so strong. If he isn't fast, then Ryu would have dodged his sudden strike as his opening. And Ryu questioned weather Segat was the one who killed his master, and Ryu doesn't ask that question lightly. He only asks such a questions concerning his master unless he really thought the opponent can do such damage. And Segat is very strong. "
He is not as fast as Ryu..stop making up sh#t.He has never proven to be on par with Ryu's speed.Sagat didn't beat Ryu do who cares about all this other sh#t.Just because Ryu didn't dodge all of his attacks doesn't mean he's as fast as Ryu...if it worked like that than Ryu would also be on par in speed with Birdie and Balrog and you know that isn't true.Ryu questioning who killed his master means nothing because Sagat couldn't even kill Ryu...and he has never proven to by on Ryu's strength level..so stop comparing Ryu to someone that he has never lost to and has beaten more than once.It's a waste of time.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Look above and then tell me again your not making stuff up."

It's a character development for Sagat, Vance! Sagat easily > Adon! Adon isn't anywhere near Sagat, hence why Sagat is the Master/Teacher and Adon is the student! That one battle/fight scene doesn't take away years of Sagats history! It was nothing more than a slump/learning curve for Sagat as Ryu was the only thing on Sagat's mind since his defeat from Ruy! You really need to read/think deeper when you read into these things rather than just looking at a page and seeing the aesthetics!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lordraiden
oldmagic said:
"Thats a complete bull. Adon practically worshipped Segat but then when Ryu beat him, Segat stopped caring and disappeared. This caused Adon to go angry and consider Segat as weak. Segat is very powerful. And he is more powerful then Ryu after his training with the indian guy on in the comics. "

Exactly! read my post above! Sagat could care less about Adon, and wasn't really any where CLOSE to 100% He would have demolished Adon before Adon even new he was in a fight it Sagat was to busy being mindf#$ed by his loss to Ryu and that's all he's had on his mind since that loss! Look/read deeper when you go into these things! If your honestly trying to say that Adon>Sagat, then i'm out of here!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

It's a character development for Sagat, Vance! Sagat easily > Adon! Adon isn't anywhere near Sagat, hence why Sagat is the Master/Teacher and Adon is the student! That one battle/fight scene doesn't take away years of Sagats history! It was nothing more than a slump/learning curve for Sagat as Ryu was the only thing on Sagat's mind since his defeat from Ruy! You really need to read/think deeper when you read into these things rather than just looking at a page and seeing the aesthetics!"
I read what Sagat was thinking.Just because Sagat's mind was on other things doesn't mean that he still didn't just barely beat Adon.

lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:
"Thats a complete bull. Adon practically worshipped Segat but then when Ryu beat him, Segat stopped caring and disappeared. This caused Adon to go angry and consider Segat as weak. Segat is very powerful. And he is more powerful then Ryu after his training with the indian guy on in the comics. "

Exactly! read my post above! Sagat could care less about Adon, and wasn't really any where CLOSE to 100% He would have demolished Adon before Adon even new he was in a fight it Sagat was to busy being mindf#$ed by his loss to Ryu and that's all he's had on his mind since that loss! Look/read deeper when you go into these things! If your honestly trying to say that Adon>Sagat, then i'm out of here!"
Sagat was recovering from his loss to Ryu but he wasn't in bad shape.My point wasn't to say Sagat would actually lose to Adon my point was Sagat is nowhere near Ryu's level.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

It's a character development for Sagat, Vance! Sagat easily > Adon! Adon isn't anywhere near Sagat, hence why Sagat is the Master/Teacher and Adon is the student! That one battle/fight scene doesn't take away years of Sagats history! It was nothing more than a slump/learning curve for Sagat as Ryu was the only thing on Sagat's mind since his defeat from Ruy! You really need to read/think deeper when you read into these things rather than just looking at a page and seeing the aesthetics!"
I read what Sagat was thinking.Just because Sagat's mind was on other things doesn't mean that he still didn't just barely beat Adon.

lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:

Exactly! read my post above! Sagat could care less about Adon, and wasn't really any where CLOSE to 100% He would have demolished Adon before Adon even new he was in a fight it Sagat was to busy being mindf#$ed by his loss to Ryu and that's all he's had on his mind since that loss! Look/read deeper when you go into these things! If your honestly trying to say that Adon>Sagat, then i'm out of here!"
Sagat was recovering from his loss to Ryu but he wasn't in bad shape.My point wasn't to say Sagat would actually lose to Adon my point was Sagat is nowhere near Ryu's level.
"

No where near??? now your reaching! I know Ruy and his potential has been above Sagat, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that Sagat is a washout and no where near Ryu!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lordraiden

And P.S. didn't I make this thread CONAN vs Sagat, not Ruy! Can we, by any chance get back onto topic :-)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:

"

No where near??? now your reaching! I know Ruy and his potential has been above Sagat, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that Sagat is a washout and no where near Ryu!"
I'm reaching? Besides Adon...when has Sagat not been a loser....
He trained Adon...Ryu beat Adon twice
He fought Dan's father Go Hibiki..barely won and lost his eye
He fought Ryu...lost twice.The first time gaining a permanent scar
He fought Adon twice..won once
Sagat fought Dan...and lost on purpose
Bison brainwashed Ryu..Ryu beats Sagat while fighting Bison.

C'mon man he's a loser.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:

"

No where near??? now your reaching! I know Ruy and his potential has been above Sagat, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that Sagat is a washout and no where near Ryu!"
I'm reaching? Besides Adon...when has Sagat not been a loser....
He trained Adon...Ryu beat Adon twice
He fought Dan's father Go Hibiki..barely won and lost his eye
He fought Ryu...lost twice.The first time gaining a permanent scar
He fought Adon twice..won once
Sagat fought Dan...and lost on purpose
Bison brainwashed Ryu..Ryu beats Sagat while fighting Bison.

C'mon man he's a loser.
"

Fair enough, i'm not gonna knock your opinion! I personally think Sagat's far from a loser and has shown he's come along way since his first fight with Ryu!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lordraiden
lordraiden said:
"And P.S. didn't I make this thread CONAN vs Sagat, not Ruy! Can we, by any chance get back onto topic :-)"

P.P.S. Any chance we can get back onto topic :-) I'll have to make another Sagat vs Ryu thread if anyone wants to continue on that!
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Wisppeons

lets call him a Jobber

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lordraiden
Wisppeons said:
"

lets call him a Jobber

"

That I can live with, as he's been written as such at times :-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"lordraiden said:
"And P.S. didn't I make this thread CONAN vs Sagat, not Ruy! Can we, by any chance get back onto topic :-)"

I'll have to make another Sagat vs Ryu thread if anyone wants to continue on that!"
That would be uncalled for because we know who wins.
As far as Conan is concerned I think he's done too.I don''t think he's fast enough to compete with Sagat even if he is strong enough.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"lordraiden said:

I'll have to make another Sagat vs Ryu thread if anyone wants to continue on that!"
As far as Conan is concerned I think he's done too.I don''t think he's fast enough to compete with Sagat even if he is strong enough.
"

Well, that was just a hint to move on from Ruy/Sagat, not that I was actually gonna make a seperate thread, but thanx for the heads up :-) As far as Conan vs Sagat is concerned, i'd call it even, H2H>majority goes to Sagat, and with weapons, majority goes to Conan!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"lordraiden said:

"

Well, that was just a hint to move on from Ruy/Sagat, not that I was actually gonna make a seperate thread, but thanx for the heads up :-) As far as Conan vs Sagat is concerned, i'd call it even, H2H>majority goes to Sagat, and with weapons, majority goes to Conan!"
I don't see how Conan's weapons make a difference....Sagat throws projectiles with devastating effects..Conan has primitive weapons...C'mon now.I could see if Sagat was a swordsman or something and we were saying Sagat would lose with weapons because Conan is a better weapons master but what is any of Conan's weapons going to do against a Tiger shot? Nothing...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By oldmagic

Vance you keep bringing up pass losses on Segat's past. That has nothing to do with the fact that Segat is stronger then Ryu after his training with Dashlim. Ryu acknowledged his strength and even considers him a rival like Drizzt to Artimes. To say Segat is a loser is completely ridiculous. Segat is powerful. Dont make me go yo-yo on you Vance. 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wisppeons

why do you spell his name  Segat?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Oh BTW...For the last f#ckin time..Ryu does not consider Sagat his rival.Ryu is over and done with Sagat.Ken has always been Ryu's rival and he always will be.

Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oldmagic said:
"Vance you keep bringing up pass losses on Segat's past. That has nothing to do with the fact that Segat is stronger then Ryu after his training with Dashlim. Ryu acknowledged his strength and even considers him a rival like Drizzt to Artimes. To say Segat is a loser is completely ridiculous. Segat is powerful. Dont make me go yo-yo on you Vance. "

Why do you keep making up sh#t like I don't have the comics,don't play the games and don't own a copy of Street Fighter:The Eternal Challenge which explains all canon storyline? Sagat was never stronger than Ryu..ever in his entire existence.Sagat is a loser I just gave you a whole list of times he lost...so stop with these delusions.I know Sagat's storyline and there are alot of loses in it.Go Yo-Yo all you want I don't know wtf that means but i'm not scared...you have nothing but made up sh#t for me.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By oldmagic

I'm am so SICK of you undermining Sagat. And you gave a list of losses of his past. Again, after his training with Dashlim, Sagat was stronger. If he's such a loser, and a weakass washed up fighter, then i highly doubt Ryu wouldn't have had so much trouble when those two confronted each other in the indian temple. If you don't like the fact that Sagat was possibly stronger than Ryu after his training, then i'm so sorry. But toooo BAD! 

Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oldmagic said:
"I'm am so SICK of you undermining Sagat. And you gave a list of losses of his past. Again, after his training with Dashlim, Sagat was stronger. If he's such a loser, and a weakass washed up fighter, then i highly doubt Ryu wouldn't have had so much trouble when those two confronted each other in the indian temple. If you don't like the fact that Sagat was possibly stronger than Ryu after his training, then i'm so sorry. But toooo BAD! "
I'm so SICK and tired of you making up stuff.Dhalsim made Sagat a better fighter..he was no stronger than when he fought Ryu the first time.He is a loser...the only people he has actually beaten aren't major enough to have names in the Street Fighter universe.Ooooh he beat Adon once..I guess he's tough now huh? Even if Sagat was stronger than Ryu at that point..HE LOST IN THE DAMN TOURNAMENT!