• 105 results
#1 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad boy Conan takes on the might of Sagat in his home town of Cimeria! Scenario 1 is H2H, Scenario 2 with standard weapons!

vs

P.S. whoever wins, get's Conan's harem :-)

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Conon's style but Segat takes this fairly easily. 

#3 Posted by Light Patron (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Sagat

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

With weapons Conan obviously

Without weapons

sagat beats the holy hell out of conan

#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Sagat is a complete badass
the only reason ryu beat him was because he cheap shotted him

if u read the udon comics sagat was mangling ryu

i think the only person that can beat sagat in street fighter are akuma, oro, and gill

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It kinda depends, since Conan is written by a lot of different authors and so is presented in a varying way occasionally.

That being said, I would say Conan takes it only with equipment, though I'm sure Vance'll come in here and prove me wrong :P

#7 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Sagat would take him in a fist fight but Conan was a gladiator and is physically stronger......sagat wins round one

depending on which author like Sparda said he is depicted differently, in general he can literally tear peoples head from they're neck pretty easily.

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"

Sagat would take him in a fist fight but Conan was a gladiator and is physically stronger......sagat wins round one

depending on which author like Sparda said he is depicted differently, in general he can literally tear peoples head from they're neck pretty easily.

"
Have you seen the size of Sagat? His fists alone could completely cover a fully grown man's head. And with martial arts training of Muy Thai and training under the Indian guy, can't remember his name, he became twice as strong. People very much underestimate Segat and i won't have that here. He would tear Conon a new one. 
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too familiar with Conan but from what I understand he is not just a barbarian he is quite a sorcerer...I'm not sure on what level though.I have seen Conan completely destroy hordes of men in combat in some books but..I guess it depends on whose adaptation of Conan we are using.More times than not I think Sagat wins...he is trained in modern combat and throws powerful energy out of his arms.He's known as "The Emporer of Muy That".I don't know really know but for now I will say Sagat until someone opposes that theory.

#10 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"

"
Have you seen the size of Sagat? His fists alone could completely cover a fully grown man's head. And with martial arts training of Muy Thai and training under the Indian guy, can't remember his name, he became twice as strong. People very much underestimate Segat and i won't have that here. He would tear Conon a new one. "

Never said he would win just stated that Conan in general is considered the strongest mortal alive at his time and honestly I would debate even more cuz I have read almost 50 of Conan's based novels and know things alot of people don't know......I just feel like pulling up sources and proof tonight.
#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not too familiar with Conan but from what I understand he is not just a barbarian he is quite a sorcerer...I'm not sure on what level though.I have seen Conan completely destroy hordes of men in combat in some books but..I guess it depends on whose adaptation of Conan we are using.More times than not I think Sagat wins...he is trained in modern combat and throws powerful energy out of his arms.He's known as "The Emporer of Muy That".I don't know really know but for now I will say Sagat until someone opposes that theory."

I'm not totally sure (I'm fairly new to reading Conan myself), but I think that he hates magic with a fierce passion, so he doesn't use it or learn it ever.

Anyways, I woulds say that it's a pretty good toss-up, but if I had to put money I would put it on the barbarian.....he's overcome some things that you would think to be impossible.

Eh.
#12 Posted by •X• (25 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say but I go with Conan.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"

"
Have you seen the size of Sagat? His fists alone could completely cover a fully grown man's head. And with martial arts training of Muy Thai and training under the Indian guy, can't remember his name, he became twice as strong. People very much underestimate Segat and i won't have that here. He would tear Conon a new one. "

Never said he would win just stated that Conan in general is considered the strongest mortal alive at his time and honestly I would debate even more cuz I have read almost 50 of Conan's based novels and know things alot of people don't know......I just feel like pulling up sources and proof tonight."

Looking forward to reading/seeing your sources tonight :-)

Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm not too familiar with Conan but from what I understand he is not just a barbarian he is quite a sorcerer...I'm not sure on what level though.I have seen Conan completely destroy hordes of men in combat in some books but..I guess it depends on whose adaptation of Conan we are using.More times than not I think Sagat wins...he is trained in modern combat and throws powerful energy out of his arms.He's known as "The Emporer of Muy That".I don't know really know but for now I will say Sagat until someone opposes that theory."

I'm not totally sure (I'm fairly new to reading Conan myself), but I think that he hates magic with a fierce passion, so he doesn't use it or learn it ever.

Anyways, I woulds say that it's a pretty good toss-up, but if I had to put money I would put it on the barbarian.....he's overcome some things that you would think to be impossible.

Eh."

Well put :-)
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up, if it was Ryu vs Conon, who would win?

#15 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lordraiden lol I am so tempted to......I just literally went through a box and found 5 of my books from Robert E. Howard's adaptations

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

Well put :-)"
Thank you :)

oldmagic said:
"Hold up, if it was Ryu vs Conon, who would win?"
I know a bit more about Ryu than Sagat, and I would think Ryu would win.
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
But thats just it, Segat became stronger than Ryu in the comics after he trained with Daish....the indian guy lol can't remember what his name is. Segat because so much stronger since he first fought Ryu back in the tournament. 
#18 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"@Lordraiden lol I am so tempted to......I just literally went through a box and found 5 of my books from Robert E. Howard's adaptations"

Please, please, share :-)
#19 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh can i get an estimate on how strong Sagat is? I just wanna know. possibly a feat?

#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Oh can i get an estimate on how strong Sagat is? I just wanna know. possibly a feat?"
The only feat i can think of is he surprised Ryu and knocked him on his ass quite easily. 
#21 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Sagat beat by Adon and Dan? In both cases(specially Dan's) it sucks, but if it's true it's true.

zzzzzzz

#22 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"Wasn't Sagat beat by Adon and Dan? In both cases(specially Dan's) it sucks, but if it's true it's true.

zzzzzzz"

Um, a BIG NO! Adon was his student, I believe! and Dan, was a Joke, and asume you were joking when stated that he beat him!
#23 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"Oh can i get an estimate on how strong Sagat is? I just wanna know. possibly a feat?"
The only feat i can think of is he surprised Ryu and knocked him on his ass quite easily. "
oh, I was just wondering as of now i am browsing through my books and just searching for feats.....I found some, I will post later

I don't question Sagat's strength or combat ability at all by the way and I can get a pretty good grasp on how powerful he is.
#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"Wasn't Sagat beat by Adon and Dan? In both cases(specially Dan's) it sucks, but if it's true it's true.

zzzzzzz"
no lol Adon is a complete loser who wants the title of the strongest Muy Thai that Segat seemed to have. Segat just ignores him lol And Dan? Dan can't even beat Sakura. The hell would he have a chance against Segat of all people? no way. 
#25 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzz"

Um, a BIG NO! Adon was his student, I believe! and Dan, was a Joke, and asume you were joking when stated that he beat him!"

Not really, haha, I just seemed to have read it somewhere. thats why I put the "if" there.

zzzzz
#26 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzz"
no lol Adon is a complete loser who wants the title of the strongest Muy Thai that Segat seemed to have. Segat just ignores him lol And Dan? Dan can't even beat Sakura. The hell would he have a chance against Segat of all people? no way. "

Close enough, I was :-) I was under the assumption that Adon was his student (Sagats), cause i'm trying to remember if Adon was looking for Sagat or was it Akuma, and then he dissapread? I think it was Akuma, which is why he dissapeard (either got wiped from the face of the earth or dragged down to hell by Akuma's uber move :-)
#27 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
But thats just it, Segat became stronger than Ryu in the comics after he trained with Daish....the indian guy lol can't remember what his name is. Segat because so much stronger since he first fought Ryu back in the tournament. "

Dhalsim?

Well, anyways-did he and Ryu have another straight-up battle after he trained with Dhalsim to confirm this?

(Any scans or something would be nice, I don't follow SF comics but I'll try to grab some)
#28 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

I only got as far as the first or two issues, where Ryu rocks up to Dhalism's for some training, only to find Sagat already there having had some training with Dhalsim, ready for a rematch! would love/read what happend next!

#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately, no. The comics stopped before it could get to that. 

#30 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Unfortunately, no. The comics stopped before it could get to that. "

Are you serious? did they cancel the title after the first issue?
#31 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
Aw, that's lame....
#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:
"Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzz"
no lol Adon is a complete loser who wants the title of the strongest Muy Thai that Segat seemed to have. Segat just ignores him lol And Dan? Dan can't even beat Sakura. The hell would he have a chance against Segat of all people? no way. "

Close enough, I was :-) I was under the assumption that Adon was his student (Sagats), cause i'm trying to remember if Adon was looking for Sagat or was it Akuma, and then he dissapread? I think it was Akuma, which is why he dissapeard (either got wiped from the face of the earth or dragged down to hell by Akuma's uber move :-)"
Nope. It's segat. And Adon was Segat's student. But not anymore. And if he ever met Akuma, he'd be dead. And he is still searching for Segat for the title.
lordraiden said:
"oldmagic said:

Are you serious? did they cancel the title after the first issue?"
I don't know. I can't remember but your going to have to ask Vance.
#33 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Conan is a beast... but he cant beat Sagat in a fight
#34 Edited by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."
I could have sworn I was told Conan uses magic at some point....Oh well even worse for him
I don't see him overcoming Sagat's power.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
But thats just it, Segat became stronger than Ryu in the comics after he trained with Daish....the indian guy lol can't remember what his name is. Segat because so much stronger since he first fought Ryu back in the tournament. "
This isn't even close to true.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."
I could have sworn I was told Conan uses magic at some point....Oh well even worse for him
I don't see him overcoming Sagat's power.
"
He uses in the game for Xbox 360, but that's about all I know of.
#38 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
This isn't even close to true."
err....yes, it is true. In the comics anyway. 
#39 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
I cant even understand that
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"lordraiden said:
"Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:

Eh."

oldmagic said:
"
err....yes, it is true. In the comics anyway. "
No it isn't I read all of the comics.The comics are canon too.Sagat has never been on Ryu's level...he barely beat Adon.
#41 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a complete bull. Adon practically worshipped Segat but then when Ryu beat him, Segat stopped caring and disappeared. This caused Adon to go angry and consider Segat as weak. Segat is very powerful. And he is more powerful then Ryu after his training with the indian guy on in the comics. 

#42 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was Sagat

#43 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

I thought he was Sagat

"
Thats what it says whenever I play the Street Fighter games

lol
#44 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

so whos this segat person

#45 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"so whos this segat person"
Uh... wasnt there a Hockey Player named Segat ?

O.0
#46 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

It's this guy. Still think Conon would win against this guy? Because he's FREAKING HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he looks dead

#48 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at his arms, they look the size of Ryu's waist lol 

I am wrong about Conon losing badly. Segat would beat the shit out of conon with his fart. 
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Thats a complete bull. Adon practically worshipped Segat but then when Ryu beat him, Segat stopped caring and disappeared. This caused Adon to go angry and consider Segat as weak. Segat is very powerful. And he is more powerful then Ryu after his training with the indian guy on in the comics. "
Did you read the comic where Adon and Sagat fought or are you going to continue to make up sh#t.Sagat beat Adon by the skin of his damn teeth.
#50 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me the scan because i'm not making anything up.