Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Who wins? They fight in 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Chi is ok. No prep. Batman has his batarang, propeller  smoke bomb, rope and bat knife.
Seth_Olympia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Seth_Olympia

Too many threads.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Seth_Olympia said:
Too many threads.

What? You replied with that? Better not to say anything if you don't have an opinion. 

On a side note, just noticed someone said "shit" in that pic of bangkok lol
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

A bit of rules would be good. eg. H2H only, prep... I'm sure you'd know lol

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@saiyan_earthling said:
A bit of rules would be good. eg. H2H only, prep... I'm sure you'd know lol

Sorry Just forgot lol
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Sagat could win is if it is a completely random H2H fight with no prep or weapons.  Sagat has a huuuuuuuuuuge reach advantage.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@High Revolutionary said:
The only way Sagat could win is if it is a completely random H2H fight with no prep or weapons.  Sagat has a huuuuuuuuuuge reach advantage.
Hmmm true he has projectiles, if its simply H2H bats will beat him as hes a master of multiple forms or martial arts whereas Sagat is only good at Muay Thai
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

Batman stomps. Sagat has only Muay Thai, Batman has that and everything else under the sun.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Batman.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Tiger shots might help?
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By andre54

BATMAN.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Manchine

Its a tough fight but Sagat wins this.  Without Batmans prep and a full utility belt there is no way he could beat the best street fighters.  I love the excuse "well he only knows one form of martial arts."  Since it doesn't matter what type he uses as long as he has fought against it he can expect and deal with people with different martial arts.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By progenitorigin

Tough fight, indeed.  Sagat's far more physically imposing, but Batman is a bit more resilient.  I would say Sagat's got the strength department, while Bruce may have the speed.  I go with Sagat taking it.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren
@Manchine said:
Its a tough fight but Sagat wins this.  Without Batmans prep and a full utility belt there is no way he could beat the best street fighters.  I love the excuse "well he only knows one form of martial arts."  Since it doesn't matter what type he uses as long as he has fought against it he can expect and deal with people with different martial arts.
Please tell me you're joking. Batman is a master of 127 martial arts, Sagat is a master of one. Batman has beaten Ra's Al Ghul, Lady Shiva and half the League Of Assassins. He would paint the walls with what used to be Sagat.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22
@progenitor said:
Tough fight, indeed.  Sagat's far more physically imposing, but Batman is a bit more resilient.  I would say Sagat's got the strength department, while Bruce may have the speed.  I go with Sagat taking it.

What strength feats does Sagat have?
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Manchine
@CitizenBane said:
@Manchine said:
Please tell me you're joking. Batman is a master of 127 martial arts, Sagat is a master of one. Batman has beaten Ra's Al Ghul, Lady Shiva and half the League Of Assassins. He would paint the walls with what used to be Sagat.
Must not laugh. LOL. Couldn't do it.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By progenitorigin
@nick_hero22 said:
@progenitor said:
What strength feats does Sagat have?

Lifting a giant tree trunk while Muy Thai kneeing it all at once. 

"This is the story of Sagat, rather the lessons of Sagat. As the story starts we see Hugo's diesel truck parked outside of a temple in the heart of Thailand. Hugo is taking swings at Sagat. Although he towers over the mighty Thai, he is unable to land a solid hit on him. Sagat is motionless and allows Hugo to throw punches that don't seem to faze him. In a fit of anger Hugo lifts the stone head of a Buddha and throws it down on Sagat. It shatters into a million pieces and this gets a reaction. Sagat takes down the mighty giant with one kick. He then remembers his life of fighting." 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

So Sagat's great feat is knocking out a giant with one kick? Batman knocks out a giant with one punch in The Cat And The Bat.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane said:
So Sagat's great feat is knocking out a giant with one kick? Batman knocks out a giant with one punch in The Cat And The Bat.

Did I say that was his great feat? Those are just examples of strength I gave off the top of my head.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IZZR

Strength and speed wise they are pretty even but from there on Batman outshines him in every departament

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Seth_Olympia said:
Too many threads.
What? You replied with that? Better not to say anything if you don't have an opinion.  On a side note, just noticed someone said "shit" in that pic of bangkok lol
lol nice responce....some people on here don't like SF, MK, Tekken threads etc didn't you know? Batman owns all!! lol 

But in all seriousness, while I think Bats could hold his own in H2H against Sagat, and could go either way but question, Sagat doesn't have his Chi abilities here does he? Since you said just H2H
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty

See the fight going like this, perhaps? Minus the energy projectiles.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Made some changes.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Ooo, all i know is, that first image of Bangkok is from Cowboy Viking Ninja.

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sagat...I seriously do not think Batman can handle a Tiger uppercut or Tiger knee Crusher.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MKF30

I think Sagat can win here perhaps since Bats has no prep and he has his chi abilities, that could give the Bat trouble

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman takes he is a better fighter, he is more intelligent, and it can be argued that he is also physically superior but I'll go ahead and say that they are pretty even. Sagat chi projectiles can be dodged since Batman has dodged and deflected bullets at point blank range so they hardly matter. On top of that Batman has access to Smoke Bombs which he can use to create a screen of smoke and disappear in one of the alleys and wait until Sagat lowers his guard and go for a nerve strike or a quick KO. The enivornment will be one of Batman's greatest advantages since he is very stealth and has a lot of techniques that can drop Sagat in one hit.  Batman wins
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmna have no chance, i am the only person in this forum that remember that Balrog killed an elepahtn with one single hit, that Zangief Pilerive bears into tornados, that Akuma can survive under water and destro freacking submarine withone single hit. 
Sagat is to damn powerfull for Batman, Batman only can win if he gets in some way superhuman.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
Batmna have no chance, i am the only person in this forum that remember that Balrog killed an elepahtn with one single hit, that Zangief Pilerive bears into tornados, that Akuma can survive under water and destro freacking submarine withone single hit. Sagat is to damn powerfull for Batman, Batman only can win if he gets in some way superhuman.

Shown kicking down a tree and putting his hands through bricks for practice  

Hurls Dr. Death through a reinforced door made to withstand missiles  

Kicks down steel door  

Ripping out prison bars easily  

Knocks out a beastily alien animal with a kick  

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SilverGalford

even without  powers , batman takes this , he has fought against characters with powers.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm kind of on the fence about this one, Sagat has insane strength, i've seen him doing pushups while using one finger, he took down Hugo with one kick, who's a world class grappler.  At the same time, Batman is the god damn Batman, so to speak.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
Batmna have no chance, i am the only person in this forum that remember that Balrog killed an elepahtn with one single hit, that Zangief Pilerive bears into tornados, that Akuma can survive under water and destro freacking submarine withone single hit. Sagat is to damn powerfull for Batman, Batman only can win if he gets in some way superhuman.

Kicks down steel door  

Zangief pile drive bear into tornados, Balrog kills elephant with one single hit, if Sagat can survive that, it means he can do all those thing and more.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nick_hero22
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Kicks down steel door  

Zangief pile drive bear into tornados, Balrog kills elephant with one single hit, if Sagat can survive that, it means he can do all those thing and more.

Not true, their has to acutally be proof that Sagat can perform feats of this caliber not speculation. Also Batman has fought people who are far stronger than Zangief and Balrog so your point?
Temudjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but it appears that I need to interject and correct some misconceptions. First off, Sagat is physically well beyond anything Batman is capable of. Second, just because Batman's a master of over 100 martial arts does not mean he is more skilled than someone who has perfected a single art like Sagat, especially when in the Street Fighter universe that entails throwing devastating energy projectiles and infusing their attacks with chi energy. That would be tantamount to saying Batman can beat Kenshiro because the latter is only a master of one martial art (Hokuto Shin Ken), which is utterly false.

Yes, Batman has beaten enemies physically superior to Sagat through prep and the use of technology, but here OP says it's a random encounter without prep and limited equipment. Very, very rarely does Batman beat opponents that were so far physically superior to him and also a master martial artist. He occasionally has trouble with the likes of Bane and Joker, both of which are nothing compared to Sagat, whereas Sagat consistently fights skilled fighters with superhuman fighting abilities like Ryu, Dhalsim, Adon and Bison.

And now for scans:

This is from a Japanese manga: Sagat blocks bullets with his hand and subsequently shrugs off multiple shots to the torso without even flinching. No big deal, sure - but I fail to see how Batman can hurt him here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From Udon Comics: His Tiger Shot overpowers Ryu's Hadouken, sending the latter through stone walls, and easily defeats him afterwards. Frankly, even Batman's most PIS martial arts feats are regular showings for Ryu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geno: Bump.

I was just about to post those same scans. Sagat will destroy batman in H2H.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wait what canon and what not canon? I won't be surprise some of these Sagat showings are not consider canon.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Sagat takes this.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Any body in street fighter will beat batman, now sagat is on a whole different level from batman, he is part of the mid/high tier fighters, he will kill batman, sagat has one-shot bears.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sagat wins. Handily. Worth a bump.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sagat uberstomps!

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pea55

Not sure here. I would say Batman, because of the opponents that he has faced, but am open to being proven wrong.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jestersmiles: The Udon comics I believe are not canon, but Capcom has stated that the Anime, comics, and T.V. series are good representations of how powerful the characters are. This is why screwattack uses street fighter anime in their arguments(though I disagree with screwattack half the time)

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am voting for Sagat on this battle, he is just to much for Batman. He is taller, stronger, has better reach, better destructive moves and is to durable for an unprepped Batman without special equipment

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman oneshots. this is spite

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Thats a good joke.

I guess batman would one shot Ryu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The guy Sagat always match up with, and beaten at times.

Chun Li and Karen can bust down couple ton steel doors with a blow.

No Caption Provided

Sagat lol stomps them too lol.

Yeah, Batman one shots LMAO!

@pea55 said:

@Jestersmiles: The Udon comics I believe are not canon, but Capcom has stated that the Anime, comics, and T.V. series are good representations of how powerful the characters are. This is why screwattack uses street fighter anime in their arguments(though I disagree with screwattack half the time)

Udon Comics are closer to canon that anything you mention.

No Caption Provided

Stated.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:

Thats a good joke.

I guess batman would one shot Ryu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The guy Sagat always match up with, and beaten at times.

Chun Li and Karen can bust down couple ton steel doors with a blow.

No Caption Provided

Sagat lol stomps them too lol.

Yeah, Batman one shots LMAO!

@pea55 said:

Udon Comics are closer to canon that anything you mention.

No Caption Provided

Stated.

b*tch weight

No Caption Provided

hell even benches more

No Caption Provided

Batman fodderizes these scrubs

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@crushyourenemies said:

b*tch weight

No Caption Provided

hell even benches more

No Caption Provided

Batman fodderizes these scrubs

Meh, the first feat is not really that impressive the the rock at all. Holding up a thousand pounds is nothing to 10-20 tons.

Now, that last scan is Batman 1 Million IIRC, not Bruce Wayne Batman.... not that the feat is impressive either.

I like to think this was a sarcastic joke on your end... right? Text does not translate well if your being funny or serious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The second isn't Batman 1 Million, you don't recall correctly, it's regular Bruce Wayne Batman from Batman #655, he benches over 2000 pounds in that panel.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The second isn't Batman 1 Million, you don't recall correctly, it's regular Bruce Wayne Batman from Batman #655, he benches over 2000 pounds in that panel.

Fair enough, though Benching 1 ton as I said is still pretty weak compared to 10-20 tons.