Battle takes place on Serreno

Battle ends in death.

BFR allowed.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be watching. I'm interested.

#4 Posted by Stompa (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

I´d say the only advantage that Savage has is strength but that is by far not enough to beat Tiin. He is way more skilled with the lightsaber and Savages fighting style is mainly brutish hacking.

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

I´d say the only advantage that Savage has is strength but that is by far not enough to beat Tiin. He is way more skilled with the lightsaber and Savages fighting style is mainly brutish hacking.

Good point.

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage's main and quite possibly only upper hand is superior strength, while Saesee Tiin has far more finesse and elegance incorporated into his duelling techniques.

As far as Force power goes, I guess Savage could win telekinetically. He has thrown about two or three dozen droids or so as well as Anakin and Obi-Wan to the ground, while Saesee Tiin has hurled a droid four kilometers.

#7 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to run a Google search on Savage Opress to figure out where he was from. Sorry to say it but I watched 3 episodes of the Clone Wars series and I didn't like it. The only two things I remember from it are Yoda toying with Ventress by taking her lightsabers away and Kit Fisto doing very well against General Grievous.

But I did just watch a clip of Maul defeating Savage in less than 10 seconds. If Maul could best Savage so quickly then I think Saesee could take the victory here as well as I see Saesee and Maul being fairly close to one another in skill.