Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Well, I question Quinlan's chances against Zannah. Quinlan is a troubled character who has had issues with his own psyche before with varying but interesting consequences, but whilst it is tormented by Zannah's Sith Sorcery, he could fall. Of course, he doesn't struggle mentally anymore, and he is also bloodlusted, but I am confident that Zannah can break him down - eventually. If even Bane, who was specifically prepared to defend against Zannah's Sorcery, was afflicted and broke out with a Force Scream, Quinlan, a character who has not entirely severed his connections to his fears and other emotionally weak points, would probably break at some point.

Not sure about how Saesee and Bane compare. Saesee's accolades seem to be relatively common in the PT era, since sourcebooks and novels of that era are usually generous in sprinkling those sorts of accolades over a myriad of characters. Saesee's only showing is sparring evenly with Mace (whether or not Mace was fully developed and in his prime at the time is actually questionable) for about a page and a half. It's a good showing, but I wonder if it will be enough for a decisive victory, since his power won't be deciding anything.