Sabretooth vs The Blob vs Radioactive Man

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arcade has kidnapped every supervillain who has ever made fun of him over the years and brought them to his new murder world. The 27 villains are split up in to groups of 3 and forced it fight each other to the Death in gladiator style matches for Arcades entertainment. Only the villain that survives will be set free at the end.

Welcome to Villains Arena !

Round 1:8

Sabretooth vs The Blob vs Radioactive Man

Fight takes place on the sinking Titanic. They just hit the iceberg.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumb

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MagnificentStorm

Um i think radioactive will take it but then again Sabertooths healing factor could save them. An blob i dont think would be critically injured by either

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to go with Chen Lu, 7/10. Sabertooth is extremely dangerous, but he's a melee fighter. Chen Lu is able to create force fields, as well as radiate blinding light and heat capable of liquefying most metals. Sabertooth's healing factor is a major advantage in most battles, but it's hard to regenerate from being reduced to ash. And while the Blob is highly resistant to impact, laceration and heat, he is not immune to extreme radiation poisoning.

Lu doesn't come out unscathed (I figure 'Tooth at least tags him before going down,) but he comes out on top. Now, if Blob and Sabertooth manage to team up and topple Radioactive Man together, I'd give a match between the two to Blob. Creed doesn't really have the tools to harm Dukes (though I suppose he could go for the eyes), but if Dukes can get Sabertooth down, he can sit on 'Tooth's head till he stops wigglin'. ;)