-Sabretooth vs. Rancor male.
-Win by Death, KO or Incapacitation. 
-No healing factor.  
-No adamantium coated claws 

Round 2: 
-Sabretooth vs. 2 Rancor males. 
-Win by Death. 
-Bloodlusted. 
-Sabretooth has his healing factor & adamantium claws. 

-Both battles take place here & both start 80 feet apart. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Luke made the Rancor scream in pain when he hit its finger with a rock.  Creed's bone claws can cut through steel, so imagine what those will do. 

Just saying. 

And yes, my knowledge of the Rancor is indeed limited to the movies and haven't read any EU material with them.  If they're more impressive in the EU, it would be wise to give some feats in the OP, otherwise most will likely share my opinion of the Rancor in combat.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Phylos
@k4tzm4n said:
Luke made the Rancor scream in pain when he hit its finger with a rock.  Creed's bone claws can cut through steel, so imagine what those will do.  Just saying.  And yes, my knowledge of the Rancor is indeed limited to the movies and haven't read any EU material with them.  If they're more impressive in the EU, it would be wise to give some feats in the OP, otherwise most will likely share my opinion of the Rancor in combat.

im right up there with you, the only information i have is from wiki pages. so im hoping someone can shed some light on the battle, granted that sabretooth is beyond lethal, but rancor's are as well. there both deadly in there seperate universes.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Phylos
Gotcha.  If the Rancor in the movie was a somewhat accurate representation of how they really are, though, I think Creed has this.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@k4tzm4n: Rancors have proven strong enough to throw around AT-STs and withstand blaster bolts from them. But enough shots can kill them. 

What they mainly lack is speed/agility, although they can sometimes outrun smaller opponents just because their size affords longer strides with each step.  

Creed should be able to maul one. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Phylos

bump.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Giving this to Creed. Rancors aren't exactly known for their speed.

Of course, if it's a small area that limits Creed's movement, the Rancor would win.