steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By steelhound56

@hyiena said:

How do you know the age of the predator in the second movie?

The Elder Predator presents Glovers Character with a flintlock pistol from the 1700s at the end of the movie. Given Predator culture, this indicates that he was the one who acquired that weapon via a hunt. That indicates the predator was either on his blooding hunt or had already been blooded during this time, putting his age at approximately 300 years old

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By progenitorigin

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By m0ntyb0y

What type of metal was the blade used here? picture link(Sabretooth decapitated)

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By progenitorigin

@m0ntyb0y said:

What type of metal was the blade used here? picture link(Sabretooth decapitated)

Muramasa. Magical blade that renders healing factor's useless.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By redhood21

sabretooth round 1. round 2 most likely. and he could potentially take both. especially since the most worthy of prey are usually "granted" h2h. being in a forest puts the preds weapons at a disadvantage cuz creed is too agile and theres lots of trees to use as cover.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@progenitor said:

@m0ntyb0y said:

Muramasa. Magical blade that renders healing factor's useless.

Superior to adamantium?

@redhood21 said:

sabretooth round 1. round 2 most likely. and he could potentially take both. especially since the most worthy of prey are usually "granted" h2h. being in a forest puts the preds weapons at a disadvantage cuz creed is too agile and theres lots of trees to use as cover.

Predators are very agile...especially in trees  (I'll post more pictures when I have the time)
No Caption Provided
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By progenitorigin

@m0ntyb0y: Not at all, Daken was able to chip off the Muramasa metal to bond to his claws. It's durable, but no where near adamantium.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@progenitor: How does it cut through Sabretooth's neck? Is Sabretooth not adamantium laced in that comic?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By progenitorigin

@m0ntyb0y said:

@progenitor: How does it cut through Sabretooth's neck? Is Sabretooth not adamantium laced in that comic?

No, he's not adamantium-laced. In that comic he was amped by Romulus, but unfortunately, it turned his mind feral, he was unable to think straight, so he fought like an animal, which is why Wolverine was able to hack his arm off, afterwards, Creed himself asked Wolverine to finish it, he asked Wolverine to behead him. Muramasa is magically-based, it was also able to cut Bloodscream, Skaar, etc.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By progenitorigin

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Chaos Burn

Wow, thanks for ressurecting this thread guys!

As for the 'level' of the predator, I think when I wrote this battle I had the videogame 'Concrete Jungle' in mind - so that doesn't help anyone!

But the discussion is still both sided (people picking Sabretooh, people picking Pred), so I'm happy for you guys to assume the Preds age

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Concrete Jungle predator (usually called "Scarface" cuz he took a bullet to the eye) is an elite predator/strong showing 
It would be a good fight

Here's a sample of his strength (in this level, he kills hordes of xenomorphs)
(4:25 and 1:45)   

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By m0ntyb0y
BUMP
Pulling armoured human apart at the waist, crushing helmeted skull in one hand (start watching from 4:00) 

Observer_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
the pred should win here regardless of the invisibility in this match up, the pred have long range weaponry, better tech, as well as better thought out strategy, Creed can be hurt and KO'd by the pred's weaponry, Creed having the better senses and hf can only get you so far since the pred's long range weaponry should be the key factor here, altho if Creed is able to close the gap i would suspect he would have a much better chance of winning

The predators been show to have motion trackers, zoom in vision, can enhance sound and can even see a fetus inside a pregnant woman and see a person's heart beating.

Unless someone can show me Victor having better senses than this, the Predator will find Victor WAAAYYYY before Victor finds it.

dippyfresh5784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By dippyfresh5784

@observer_guy: Seeing people organs or fetuses isn't really relevant, heat vision is useful but both sabretooth and wolverine can hear peoples heart beats and can smell people who are invisible and have no scent. They can also smell things up to four miles away as well as detect emotions and feelings.https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FMarvel%2Fcomments%2F18dfzl%2Fmotherfucker_threw_my_legs_four_miles_ultimate%2F&psig=AOvVaw3hJfpaBOIJNRghlpqpiKBf&ust=1629691652087000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCKDWs9Lgw_ICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD I should probably mention that sabretooth has consistently snuck up on and ambushed wolverine.

dippyfresh5784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed stomps.

dippyfresh5784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dippyfresh5784
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can kill a wendigo. Wendigo can fight the hulk. He can also dodge lasers from cyclops which should be sol. Dodging lasers is surprisingly common in marvel.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth