sabe  in a stomp.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Andferne

With a days prep i think Kraven can take him. He would be able to set enough traps and have enough poisons and gasses/toxins to give him the edge. Not to mention his strength is around 2 tons and has traded blows and beaten the wall crawler before. I don't think Sabretooth is curb stomping anyone here. Especially with a days prep time.

Sabre tooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sabre tooth
Andferne said:
"With a days prep i think Kraven can take him. He would be able to set enough traps and have enough poisons and gasses/toxins to give him the edge. Not to mention his strength is around 2 tons and has traded blows and beaten the wall crawler before. I don't think Sabretooth is curb stomping anyone here. Especially with a days prep time."
I agree.  Although, the poisons and toxins would probably not hinder Creed too much.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Andferne

The traps snares and arsenal he would have stashed would though. Kraven is too good of a hunter to not be extremely well prepared for Sabretooth. Just how much poisons and toxins can Sabretooth's healing factor take coupled with the wounds he would have to be healing from. The only thing I see that might be Kraven's fault in this fight is his arrogance. he might get too cocky and want to take Sabretooth on hand to hand, If he does that I think he would lose, but as long as he sticks to a plan and trap Sabretooth goes down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Kraven maybe able to beat Sabretooth with the Prep Time
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

WIth the prep I think Kraven takes it. The guy could give Spidey a run for his money.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Kraven maybe able to beat Sabretooth with the Prep Time"
But not without it? Kraven will give Saber allot of trouble but i see it would be a vicious fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Without prep Sabretooth kills Kraven.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Without prep Sabretooth kills Kraven."
I believe it
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida

If Kraven had a full days prep. time, he would be one the most dangerous guys to go against. Even with that, though, Sabertooth's healing factor makes him totally imune to any toxins Kraven might use, rendering most of his arsenal moot. The enhanced senses would make Kraven's usual guerilla tactics pretty pointless too. It would be a vicious fight, and if Sabertooth can get Kraven out in the open and in hand to hand, Kraven's going to get his head ripped off. If he manages to keep Sabertooth angry and off balance, though, then he would definately be able to win.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lionheart
Ferro Vida said:
"If Kraven had a full days prep. time, he would be one the most dangerous guys to go against. Even with that, though, Sabertooth's healing factor makes him totally imune to any toxins Kraven might use, rendering most of his arsenal moot. The enhanced senses would make Kraven's usual guerilla tactics pretty pointless too. It would be a vicious fight, and if Sabertooth can get Kraven out in the open and in hand to hand, Kraven's going to get his head ripped off. If he manages to keep Sabertooth angry and off balance, though, then he would definately be able to win."
i agree with this
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pulamea

kraven

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lupine
@Ferro Vida said:
" If Kraven had a full days prep. time, he would be one the most dangerous guys to go against. Even with that, though, Sabertooth's healing factor makes him totally imune to any toxins Kraven might use, rendering most of his arsenal moot. The enhanced senses would make Kraven's usual guerilla tactics pretty pointless too. It would be a vicious fight, and if Sabertooth can get Kraven out in the open and in hand to hand, Kraven's going to get his head ripped off. If he manages to keep Sabertooth angry and off balance, though, then he would definately be able to win. "
I wouldn't say it makes him immune Ferro, it makes him resistant. Like how Wolvie's healing factor keeps him from getting drunk, but if he drinks enough and fast enough he can keep a buzz going for a little bit.   

This is actually like how we were going on about Kraven v Wolvie in another thread; mega dosage on an epic scale would probably be enough to harm or at least slow Creed. And Kraven's the guy that would know that or at least understand it that is if he knows about Creed's healing factor. 

Plus the prep does give Kraven a lot to work with. Without it I'm not sure how well he'd do (more than likely he'd lose. Especially seeing as Creed is pretty super strong himself), but with it he's pretty nasty so far as opponents go.
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth would easily defeat Kraven

Avatar image for primus_inter_pares
Primus Inter Pares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nobody said:
"WIth the prep I think Kraven takes it. The guy could give Spidey a run for his money. "

Technically the guy defeated Spidey and Spidey could have been dead and gone forever if Kraven hadn't let him live.