#3  Edited By laflux
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T'challa easily, he only seemingly lost their first encounter due to PIS. Vic shouldn't have been able to tear through his vibranium suit, if BP was using anti-metal claws then Sabertooth would've been decapitated.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

T'challa easily, he only seemingly lost their first encounter due to PIS. Vic shouldn't have been able to tear through his vibranium suit, if BP was using anti-metal claws then Sabertooth would've been decapitated.

He could, but not as easily as he did. He would have needed to have been able to skilfully land a cut right on the grain of the vib suit. The way T'Challa also charged at him trying to brawl and abandoning his equipment with Vic was out of character to say the least.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

He could, but not as easily as he did. He would have needed to have been able to skilfully land a cut right on the grain of the vib suit. The way T'Challa also charged at him trying to brawl and abandoning his equipment with Vic was out of character to say the least.

that's what I meant, and the fact that Vic wouldn't know to cut along the grain in the first place as well. But yeah, that fight was some PIS.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

that's what I meant, and the fact that Vic wouldn't know to cut along the grain in the first place as well. But yeah, that fight was some PIS.

Loeb!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KOD BP

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

@wolverine08 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

But that is just the type of attack Creed does. There isn't really much you can do with claws. Him cutting the suit isn't PIS.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I don't understand how his claws could easily rip through vibranium weave, just cus his attacks are like that doesn't really do it for me....a better explanation would suffice if possible

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13 god_spawn  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: The suit gets ripped when slashed across the grain. This isn't the first time it's been done. Both Malice and I believe Kraven have also done it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I know it can be damaged when cut on the grain but I didn't think it was that easy, not saying it is but a single slash was a little fishy to me...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The suit has been ripped when it has gone against the grain. It's a bit hard to do and won't be successful 100% of the time, but a sharp enough weapon that manages to get across the grain will break the weave. What's virtually impossible with the vibranium suit is breaking it with forward stab thrusts.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wolverine08: That's it though, I knew Vic's claws were sharp but I wasn't sure if they were sharp enough to do that...but I guess I have to do some more research on Sabertooth now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Wolverine and Sabretooth's bone claws are both sharp as hell. Sure, they aren't as good as adamantium but they've been able to cut through steel before.

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wolverine08: I know, but I guess I overestimated the cut resistance of Black Panther's armor

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers