Sabretooth vs Hulkling

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty

Random encounter. Hulkling has been tasked with guarding a prominent Kree politician here on Earth for a trial. Sabretooth takes a liking to her, and decides he would like to know if she is as pretty on the inside as she is on her outside.

The two exchange glares 15yds apart in front of the Kree secret hideout that Sabretooth tracked them to. Win by incapacitation or death. Vic has his adamantium upgrades (forgive me if the pic of Vic is not accurate, it just looked more menacing than others I browsed), normal morals for both.

Due to the potential of giving away the politicians location, Hulkling will not use his flight abilities.

*ed - For some reason I cant insert pictures...so ignore that part earlier...lol

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Sabretooth. He's to skilled for Hulkling.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Creed with the metal and the upgrades should win. Adamantium pretty much negates Hulking's blunt force trauma as Creed's healing factor after his upgrades was phenomenal. How good is Hulkling's healing factor though? Anyone? Not sure I remember seeing anything outstanding out of him on that front.