Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@Stronger:

Which version of Sabretooth is on dp level?

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@k4tzm4n said:

I didn't have a point on the overall outcome of this fight.

Out of interest , what are your views on the outcome ?

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vezok123

Sabretooth before he died was upgraded to 10 ton level of strength and had full adamantium.

creed with adamantium>deadpool

creed no adamantium<deadpool

Avatar image for deactivated-5a10742356699
deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Comidortan: nobody knows how, but it is thought that he came back from from the dead

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Creed, jobber aura off, should be able to take out Deadpool.

He could tear his head off easier than he did this to a dumbbell;

And he's shown himself to be faster than Wolverine. Who only beats Creed because he's a better fighter. Not sure Deadpool's fighting skills will compensate. He'd have to be packing some extensive hardware instead IMHO.

Creed with his jobber aura, will lose no doubt. Without it, he should prove too much for Wade.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

Deadpool.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By mavfan626

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Creed, jobber aura off, should be able to take out Deadpool.

He could tear his head off easier than he did this to a dumbbell;

And he's shown himself to be faster than Wolverine. Who only beats Creed because he's a better fighter. Not sure Deadpool's fighting skills will compensate. He'd have to be packing some extensive hardware instead IMHO.

Creed with his jobber aura, will lose no doubt. Without it, he should prove too much for Wade.

IMO I don't see how Sabretooth will get the chance to tear Deadpool's head off, I think he'd be too busy trying not to get his own head cut off. Deadpool would only really need his swords to beat Sabretooth, Deadpool has the reflexes, agility and skills to take down Sabretooth. Bullets and grenades alone wouldn't take Sabretooth down, Sabretooth's healing factor and durability are too strong for anything like that. Jobber aura off for Sabretooth would mean the same for Deadpool (imo Deadpool would defiantly take the majority if that was the case).

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@mavfan626:

Jobber aura off being key. Creed has higher end reflex feats rivaling Wolverine's. He's been shown to move so fast as to move unseen to the naked eye. That Creed shows up, and DP landing the telling blow first is not a foregone conclusion is all I'm saying.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mavfan626

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@mavfan626:

Jobber aura off being key. Creed has higher end reflex feats rivaling Wolverine's. He's been shown to move so fast as to move unseen to the naked eye. That Creed shows up, and DP landing the telling blow first is not a foregone conclusion is all I'm saying.

Creed having higher end reflex feats then Deadpool is debatable, most of Deadpool feats are of him killing/disarming people before can even react which is the same not being able to see the attacks IMO. Creed's damage out put IMHO isn't enough to put Deadpool down, Creed would have little chance if any to actually grab Deadpool, he has far better agility then Creed and his Sword would give him a slightly larger reach. Deadpool has been able to take hits from characters with super strength that would in par if not above Sabretooth's and has not been knock out. Creed's claws are almost a non-factor because of Deadpool's healing factor.

Avatar image for kungfumudskippers
KungFuMudskippers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bottom line, there is no easy answer to this question. It could go one way or the other. Both have been portrayed is incompetent fools at times. BUT they have also been portrayed as superior to wolverine at other times.

I think it all depends on if Sabretooth can get a hold of Deadpool. If Deadpool can widdle Creed down and avoid those massive clawed mits, he takes the win. BUT if Sabretooth can get a hold of Deadpool and put his vastly superior strength to use, then he wins. People who've seen Deadpool's quick footwork find it hard to picture the massive Sabretooth ever grabbing the guy... but Sabretooth is very quick himself.

It's a dead even fight in my mind.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#62  Edited By WarlordEternal

@castleking said:

wolverine has defeated deadpool more times then deadpool has defeated wolverine

I know this thread is very old but after reading this I just had to reply. Now please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just want to sent some facts strait. Out of all the Wolverine vs Deadpool books that I've read nothing that implies Logan has more decisive victory's over Wade. in fact I'm gonna list the issues I have and tell you what happened.

Wolverine #88 (they're first actual fight)

Wolverine was checking in on Garrison Kane when he's suddenly attacked by Deadpool. After a cool fight Deadpool sets Wolverine up for an attack and leaves him as a bloody mess on the floor.

Winner: Deadpool

Deadpool #27

Deadpool is constantly having a ton of weird hallucinations, most of which are of a woman and Dr. Bong tells him the only way to find out who she is is to do what he does best and that is to fight. Deadpool then decides that the person best suited for this is Wolverine whom he tracks all the way to a China-Town.(it looks like china town) After trying to goad Wolverine into fighting him doesn't work he then uppercuts Kitty Pryde causing Logan to attack. The fight spans the town and seems to favor Deadpool at the beginning but as the hallucinations become more aggressive he begins to loose focus until he finally realizes who the woman is and loses complete and utter interest in the fight. Wolverine then impales him with his claws.

Winner: None ( I wanted to give this to Wolverine but after thinking about it a lot I just couldn't because Deadpool didn't want to keep fighting, he got what he wanted and therefor had no reason to.)

Wolverine annual 99

Logan is in New York for a book signing.(he did it for Kitty) It just so happens that Deadpool was hired to kill the writer. Logan catches his sent and tracks him down. This fight is strange (in a good way) with how nothing that the do to each other really affects the other. Eventually they kinda/sorta team up to fight a Werewolf. In the end Wolverine forgives Deadpool and lets him buy him a beer.

Winner: Wolverine (because he gets a beer)

Wolverine #154

A group called the Watchtower hires Deadpool to capture Wolverine for his DNA. The two are little hesitant to collide because they got off on reasonable good terms the last time they met. Wolverines the first to strike, nailing Deadpool twice before he gets his ass kicked. Wade basically just beats the living crap out of him and then shoots him with enough tranquillizer to down a T-rex. We find out later that Wade was fighting serious because Siryn's life was on the line.

Wolverine #155

Wolverine breaks out of his cell with the help of some new friends. He and Deadpool duke it out in a fairly even match until the fight is broken up by a recovered Siryn.

Winner: None

Cable and Deapool #44

After trying to reason with Wolverine gets his head chopped off he decides to fight him.They slice each other up pretty good but the fight comes to an end when Deadpool and friends reveal what they were really trying to do.

Winner: None

Wolverine Origins #21-24

Deadpool gets Hired by Bucky to take Wolverine down.(or so he thinks) They beat the living crap out of each other to the point that they both are unconscious and it becomes a race of healing factors which Deadpool wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dondave

Deadpool ftw

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By 14NC3

@WarlordEternal said:

@WarlordEternal said:

Wolverine Origins #21-24

Deadpool gets Hired by Bucky to take Wolverine down.(or so he thinks) They beat the living crap out of each other to the point that they both are unconscious and it becomes a race of healing factors which Deadpool wins

This one doesn't count. He purposely lost to Deadpool so that he would have his son Daken to come to him and have the winter soldier shoot him in the head with an adamantium bullet

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By D3athstroke

Did not Deadpool stomp Creed twice in comics ? and there was third time when Wade was melting and still had advantage over Creed

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#66  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WarlordEternal: Your facts aren't straight. I'll get to it later.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WarlordEternal

@14NC3: When reading the the story it seemed Logan didn't know Deadpool was the "lure" until Daken showed up and Bucky shot him. but thats just me though.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WarlordEternal

@god_spawn: Please let me know if Ive read anything wrong or if I've missed stuff.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WarlordEternal: Will do. Just let me get a chance to get my scans and stuff together. You just kind of missed specific points or issues in the battles that swayed things in either's favor. Like their first fight, Wolverine barely had a working healing factor which allowed Deadpool to drop him with an attack that really shouldn't. Origins Deadpool was prepped and Wolverine lost to get to Daken and Deadpool barely won that encounter. In the Wolverine 154 when he tranqued Wolverine, Wolverine had the upperhand the entire fight before Deadpool kicked him off and tranqued him. Deadpool normally doesn't carry around tranqs so it isn't necessarily a real victory on his part. I'll put up scans and explain everything later.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

RE: Cable & Deadpool

While it''s true no one technically "won," it's clear to me the match ended with Wolverine having Wade essentially at his mercy.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By WarlordEternal

@god_spawn: You have very good points and I should have considered those but I have issue 154 of Wolverine and the only things Logan did was punch Deadpool twice then Deadpool started to unloaded (fist wise) on him. Wolverine then tackles him which leads to Deadpool kicking him off and then tranquillizing him. Unfortunately I don't have scans or a scanner but you are right about how its not standard equipment and I'm in no way bashing Wolverine. His fights with Deadpool are awesome and bloody.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WarlordEternal: It's ok about not having a scanner. I have scans for most of there fights. So I'll post them. For other people's sake at least.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ghost_rider1

Deadpool has shown he can hold an upperhand on sabretooth....and his fights between him and wolverine can go either way....I don't put deadpool above wolverine and I don't put wolverine above deadpool....but in the case of sabretooth...deadpool and wolverine have more skill than him. Deadpool should win this fight more times than not.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WarlordEternal:

Wolverine 88. Wolverine did not have his healing factor. Deadpool even pointed it out in the second scan. This was still when his HF hadn't fully recovered from. This allowed Wade to drop him so easily despite a weakened Wolverine still being skilled enough to compete with Deadpool in such a condition.

Winner: Deadpool, but against a weakened Wolverine.

It was Deadpool 27. Wolverine did not have adamantium, just his healing. He was doing better against Logan than he ever did but Logan wasn't looking to fight to begin with and the first part of the fight was Wade evading a ticked off Logan. He does get some solid blows but by the 4th scan Logan had Wade pinned and stopped to talk. That is all Wade succeeded in doing. Wolverine jumps back at him and Deadpool turns around and then get blasted through with Logan's claws and Deadpool is then KO'd. So Wolverine by the time he managed to pin Deadpool could have ended the fight.

Winner: Wolverine but because Wade turned around in the end. Still, he could have beaten Wade by the fourth scan but stopped to talk.

Wolverine Annual: Logan was bashing Wade's head in with Wade not getting off many hits. Logan lets up and pops the claws. Wade jumps and nails Logan through the roof and they fall to the floor where Wade pins him with Wolverine not wanting to fight anymore when they land because they get attacked by the werewolf.

Winner: No one, but Wolverine had the upper hand for the majority of the fight before they got interrupted.

Wolverine 154: Wade isn't kicking his butt at all. Wolverine attacks him and goes h2h while Wade uses weapons for the first 2 pages and they get off a few solid hits on each other before Wolverine stabs him in the leg, tackles him and plants the claws next to his face showing he could have stabbed Wade in the face if he felt like it. Wade then kicks him off next page I believe and then tranqs him.

Winner: Deadpool. However, Wade was not kickin anyone's ass. Wolverine had him planted and could have ended the fight there. But Wade used prep.

I also believe earlier in the same issue Deadpool stated Wolverine holds back against him. He kicks him in the face and mentions Wolverine just doesn't use the "kill" shot. Don't have time to find the scan. I'll post it later.

Cable and DP 44.

Wolverine pins Wade in a quick brutal fight.

Winner: Wolverine.

Origins: Deadpool wins but Wolverine held back the entire fight since he wanted to lose.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WarlordEternal

@god_spawn: Sweet scans but were does Wolverine stab him in the leg if anything Deadpool stabbed him in the gut. Notice that Deadpool has two daggers and his arm is in the right area to do it. Wolverine then tackles him and that's when the "SNIKT" happens signifying that the claws have come out of his knuckles.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WarlordEternal: That was my bad. I thought the shuck sound was Logan stabbing him in the leg which made me fail to notice the snikt. Still, Logan was getting blows on an armed Deadpool and did get the upper hand before snikting his claws so I feel my point stands.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#77  Edited By Strider1992

I could be wrong but didn't Deadpool beat Sabretooth by pumping him full of bullets at one point?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Strider92

I could be wrong but didn't Deadpool beat Sabretooth by pumping him full of bullets at one point?

Yea...but that wasn't the only time he was whooping up on sabretooth
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92 said:

Technically the fight never finished (cable BFR sabretooth) all though sabretooth wasn't doing well.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Strider92

When was the other time?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ghost_rider1
@jashro44

@Strider92 said:

Technically the fight never finished (cable BFR sabretooth) all though sabretooth wasn't doing well.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Strider92

When was the other time?

Sabretooth killed Copycat....deadpool tried to find her before sabretooth did but he got their too late. By the time deadpool got there she was dying and she told deadpool she loved him and blah blah blah. Deadpool being mad as hell.....started a one-man war against weapon x. Deadpool fought sabretooth again and was putting a beating on him. Before the Director did something to reverse his healing factor and deadpool started melting.....and even then while deadpool was melting he was still kicking sabretooth a$$
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jashro44

@ghost_rider1: Do you happen to have scans or know the issue these fights took place? ***For the record I do think deadpool wins this*** I just want to see the fight myself.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ghost_rider1
@jashro44

@ghost_rider1: Do you happen to have scans or know the issue these fights took place? ***For the record I do think deadpool wins this*** I just want to see the fight myself.

My computer is down and my phone don't allow me to post scans.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jashro44

@ghost_rider1: no problem.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By WarlordEternal

@god_spawn:

Yeah I see the point that you were making. It’s still been real nice debating this with you. I'm very new here and to debate with someone whose been doing this for a while is pretty cool. I also started my first battle if you want to check it out.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mongul-srjr-vs-darkseid/737222/

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd give it to Creed, sure Wade can pump him full of bullets but he can heal from those. When it goes h2h I think Sabretooth is better martially. Also, Creed is a lot stronger as well as faster with better reaction times. Sabretooth FTW!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Sabretooth.

He's probably just as good of a fighter as Wade, probably even better considering all of his experience. DP only really has healing over him, while Creed is faster, stronger, and more agile then Deadpool. Maybe DP could win by usage of explosives but I don't see him being able to take Creed out permanently. (although the same thing could be said about Deadpool)

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth, if he is not jobbing. He is physically superior in every way, strength, speed, agility, durability (stronger muscle + adamantium + HF). Victor also has far more experience. The only criteria Deadpool wins is in HF, but I do not think that’s enough since Sabre’s healing powers is very strong too (better then wolverine’s)

mihajlo525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok lets look at sabretooth, healing factor (not as good as wolverines) and super strength and speed (above human average but still strong) and He has been in 4 wars. Deadpool has a Much better healing factor and secret government weapons training Along with a Whole arsenal of explosives plus he's a MASTER with dual sword wielding so if he blows up or decapitates sabretooth he's dead. Plus deadpool can teleport and never tires and was favored by Stryker instead of sabretooth. So deadpool could easily beat him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

creed wins stronger more durable and far more ruthless

WildSide_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WildSide_316

@comidortan: I remember Logan lobotomized him once, gave him an adamantium uppercut to the brain. X, or somebody with them, wanted to try and rehabilitate him, see if they could make him no longer a monster. But Gambit, in a rage, wanted to punish him by showing him the monster he used to be, and the victims he slaughtered.

I don't know exactly how Logan did it, as I didn't read that exact comic, but I read the one I just mentioned. I do believe Logan knows the human anatomy well, being alive for so many decades(maybe centuries), but I don't know if what happened was by accident or intent.

I have a hard time believing, as good as Deadpool is, he wouldn't know much about the human anatomy, though I can believe he wouldn't know precisely where to put a blade to lobotomize him, again.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth

Avatar image for scotthembreelovesdeadpool
scotthembreelovesdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All dead pool has to do is use his carbenated sword and by by sabertooth

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-jobbing Sabretooth would win.

All dead pool has to do is use his carbenated sword and by by sabertooth

Jesus wept....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3e40c6be63
deactivated-57d3e40c6be63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guns & swords will not tire Sabretooth, your going to have to pretty much rip him to shreds to stop him.

I don't know who would actually win, but there is no way Deadpool beats him without using everything he has.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Deadpool could pull it off.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't this go to the guy who's had the most victories after in cannon match ups? That'd be Deadpool

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fought in Deadpool 9th issue, it came out last week I think.