• 103 results
metallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By metallic

If Wolverine could barely pull it off, then could the 6'6 beast kill the merc with a mouth?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

no.. deadpool is on another lvl of speed fighting skill and weapons..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"no.. deadpool is on another lvl of speed fighting skill and weapons.."
No he's not.Sabretooth's speed is superhuman and he is on the same fighting skill level as Deadpool.Weapons mean nothing.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By castleking

the right sword cut between verterbrae and sabe is done... every other run in with each other deadpool has managed to tax sabes HF  within panels deadpool is also superhuman fast and strong may not be as fast as sabe but his fighting agility balances him out

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"the right sword cut between verterbrae and sabe is done... every other run in with each other deadpool has managed to tax sabes HF  within panels deadpool is also superhuman fast and strong may not be as fast as sabe but his fighting agility balances him out"
Yea but Deadpool doesn't have that type of precision.Have you ever seen Deadpool use a maneuver based on his knowledge of human anatomy.Two different fights I have seen between the two..there was no skill involved.
metallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By metallic

whos in your pic vance?

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL
metallic said:
"If Wolverine could barely pull it off, then could the 6'6 beast kill the merc with a mouth?"

Wolverine has never been able to defeat Deadpool.

Vance Astro
said:
"castleking said:
"the right sword cut between verterbrae and sabe is done... every other run in with each other deadpool has managed to tax sabes HF  within panels deadpool is also superhuman fast and strong may not be as fast as sabe but his fighting agility balances him out"
Yea but Deadpool doesn't have that type of precision.Have you ever seen Deadpool use a maneuver based on his knowledge of human anatomy.Two different fights I have seen between the two..there was no skill involved."
Deadpool fought Sabretooth once and severed his tendons. There are other instances where Deadpool showed knowledge of the anatomy. Zombie Deadpool also severed specific muscles in Jennifer Kale's arms so she couldn't use magic against him, if that counts. It was also noted by Bullseye that Deadpool's accuracy is impeccable... but not as good as Bullseye's.

But Deadpool's real strengths are his mind games that he plays, messing up your head as he messes up your face. He's also a highly skilled tactician.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking

@ vance
how many times does deadpool have to comment about precision shooting/fighting  and other lame plot discrepencies in his fights..

caption
caption
caption
caption
metallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By metallic

who wouldnt run away from rhino? even though i think sabretooth would win i think deadpool's precision is prettyy dangerous when he isnt running away...which he mostly is...

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking
DEADPOOL said:
"metallic said:
"If Wolverine could barely pull it off, then could the 6'6 beast kill the merc with a mouth?"

wolverine has defeated deadpool more times then deadpool has defeated wolverine
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEADPOOL
metallic said:
"

who wouldnt run away from rhino? even though i think sabretooth would win i think deadpool's precision is prettyy dangerous when he isnt running away...which he mostly is...

"
Deadpool's always in your face, haha.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/UltimateDeadpool/DEADPOOL/DeadpoolEqualsBadass.jpg
Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Baby Vegeta

Deadpool

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"@ vance
how many times does deadpool have to comment about precision shooting/fighting  and other lame plot discrepencies in his fights..

caption
caption
caption
caption
"
Look at who he is fighting.Rhino is the slowest moving target possible.

DEADPOOL said:
"metallic said:

Vance Astro
said:
"castleking said:
Yea but Deadpool doesn't have that type of precision.Have you ever seen Deadpool use a maneuver based on his knowledge of human anatomy.Two different fights I have seen between the two..there was no skill involved."
Deadpool fought Sabretooth once and severed his tendons. There are other instances where Deadpool showed knowledge of the anatomy. Zombie Deadpool also severed specific muscles in Jennifer Kale's arms so she couldn't use magic against him, if that counts. It was also noted by Bullseye that Deadpool's accuracy is impeccable... but not as good as Bullseye's.

But Deadpool's real strengths are his mind games that he plays, messing up your head as he messes up your face. He's also a highly skilled tactician."
That isn't true..Wolverine has beaten Deadpool.

The only instance you mention Deadpool showing any knowledge of anatomy and it actually making sense is his fight with Sabretooth.Zombie Deadpool isn't canon...Deadpool becoming a Zombie is absolutely impossible.Bullseye noting Deadpool's accuracy makes almost no sense seeing as how Deadpool barely touched him in their fights.I have seen Deadpool miss several people close range with automatic weapons...Daredevil is the only one who was a good enough acrobat to actually get out of the way.Deadpool even got disarmed by slow ass Kingpin.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordCosmicKing
Vance Astro said:

deadpool knows he misses and is also aware that it happens in comic fight/battles to make it last longer and that only non relevent cannon fodder die,,,,,,,, also deadpool does have incredible accuracy when it doesnt involve plot

comic explaination
comic explaination
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"Vance Astro said:

deadpool knows he misses and is also aware that it happens in comic fight/battles to make it last longer and that only non relevent cannon fodder die,,,,,,,, also deadpool does have incredible accuracy when it doesnt involve plot

comic explaination
comic explaination
"
Everything Deadpool does involves plot and even when Deadpool is written to have great accuracy...he's still not that great of a marksman.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordCosmicKing

how many ppl can hit a moving dragon fly with a pebble nonchalantly?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"how many ppl can hit a moving dragon fly with a pebble nonchalantly?"
Just about as many people that can break the 4th wall in almost every comic.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i only know of a few who can do that...

the watcher
she hulk
deadpool

usually a random recap with other characters in the intro but they dont seem to recall breaking the fourth wall in the comic

bottom line is DP is very accurant when allowed to kill fodder, not so much on heroes who dont seem to regenerate or are susceptible to normal human injury

metallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By metallic

thats because deadpool would kill them, unlike when he fought wolverine he would be giving it all he got, but i dont thinks hes fought sabretooth(the stronger of the 2).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"i only know of a few who can do that...

the watcher
she hulk
deadpool

usually a random recap with other characters in the intro but they dont seem to recall breaking the fourth wall in the comic

bottom line is DP is very accurant when allowed to kill fodder, not so much on heroes who dont seem to regenerate or are susceptible to normal human injury

"
You didn't get what I was trying to say.Deadpool's accuracy is a joke.He breaks the 4th wall to perform feats.BTW...The Watcher & She-Hulk rarely break the 4th wall.Deadpool does it almost every other comic.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell
castleking said:
The only sword that can do that is the magic one (forget the name) that Wolverine had.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By castleking

i know but i am saying that he can get between his spine adamantium or not it will paralyze him

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IcePrince_X

I am voting for Sabretooth. He can really be savage and immoral when he fights that he wouldn't hesitate crushing the jewels of DP before DP can say another witty line.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock  Online
Gambler said:
"The only sword that can do that is the magic one (forget the name) that Wolverine had."
Muramasa Blade.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I think Deadpool can take this.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime

Deadpool eats this guys whole!!!

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sabretooth
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Scourge
Static Shock said:
"I think Deadpool can take this."
same here
Taylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Taylove

they have fought B 4 Sabretooth decapitated deadpool.  sabretooth is one of the toughest character's their is.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By claws

i think either one can win this fight

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mira

Maybe Deadpool. But Im not sure cause Sabretooth is really strong too.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Magicalmoment
mira said:
"Maybe Deadpool. But Im not sure cause Sabretooth is really strong too."
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

sbalusu94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sbalusu94

Guys let's clear a little bit of the inconsistent factors of this fight: 

1) When you talk about who "wins" are you referring to which one of the two DIES to the other, or just who incapacitates/throws the other unconscious first?  

2) I want to settle some of the mini-disputes that are going on between aspects of Deadpool and Sabretooth:  

a) Healing Factors can be burned out if the person with the healing ability has extensive damage (i.e. Wolverine's healing factor burned out when he got the adamantium removed from his bones). So, if Deadpool knocks Sabretooth around enough (and believe me he can), Sabretooths healing factor will "tire". 

b) Deadpool's precision/accuracy is godly. Period. There should not be any debate about that. His coordination and dexterity are off the charts.  

c) Yes, Sabretooth USED TO HAVE a better healing factor than wolverine, because he didn't have the adamantium. However, Sabretooth now has the Adamantium, so whoever made that argument-get your facts straight.  Therefore, Deadpool, who has no adamantium, and also has "hyper-regeneration" which has proven to be a better healing factor than that of Wolverine and Sabretooth (i.e. Deadpool's healing factor was taken from Wolverine's and IMPROVED so that it could fight off his cancer and heal him at incredible speed at the same time.), easily has a MUCH greater healing ability. He can regrow limbs in a matter of minutes.

d) Note also, that Deadpool, unlike Wolverine and Sabretooth, can fight at nigh full strength WHILE he is still healing from a wound. Wolverine and Sabretooth must wait for the healing to finish, in order to start fighting again, as shown in many of their fights with each other and with Deadpool and other formidable opponents.   

e) It makes no sense not to let Deadpool use his weapons in this fight, cause then all he has is is insanity, fist fighting techniques, and healing. While Sabretooth has healing, fist fighting techniques, and also a set of razor sharp claws and teeth. Just like the pointy things are Sabretooth's trademark, the guns and katanas are Deadpool's trademarks. Therefore, we need to let Deadpool keep his guns and swords.

Now that that's taken care of, back to my first point: if you are referring to winning as knocking out the other person, Deadpool would win: He would simply incapacitate Sabretooth with his greater flexibility and precision. He would easily slice up Sabretooth and Sabretooth would get knocked out.  

However, if ur talking about killing, no one would win, cause Deadpool can't die, as he was cursed by Thanos, and both would keep healing.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By angryvigilante

I say Deadpool would take it, he would just piss Sabs off so much he would make a mistake.

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Sabretooth.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Undergroundgod

Victor Creed for the win.
Comidortan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Comidortan

Love dead pool but i think sabretooth would ragdall deadpool and eat him. And i thought ST was dead. Didn't wolvy cut his head off?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

Im image Deadpool as this ninja.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Comidortan:

He is back now I don't know how.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Deadpool wins this .

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By majestic99

@Baby Vegeta said:

Deadpool
Ganseki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ganseki

Deadpool can definitely beat sabertooth

with all those weapons he has

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stronger

Deadpool already won in comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spiderbuck1

DP

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Stronger said:

Deadpool already won in comics.

Their showings were pretty situational and none would count as a victory in our threads (nor follow the standard rules).

• Deadpool ambushes Sabretooth from behind and has the chance to unload to assault rifles into him until both are dry. He then dances around Sabretooth (clearly stabbing/slashing a lot), but remarks it would be far more difficult if Creed wasn't so injured. Creed is never defeated by Deadpool here, but instead Cable steps in and BFRs with with telekinesis.
  • Creed now has adamantium and drops Deadpool with a slash or two. They agree that fighting would be a pointless blood bath so Wade goes peacefully with him.
  • Deadpool hits Creed with a rocket, but Creed lunges through the explosion and the two have a brief battle. Creed slashes DP and DP stabs Creed in the throat. But then Wade begins to decay, and shoves his melting arm in Creed's throat. Creed gags on it, but isn't defeated IIRC.

Am I missing an encounter? I don't believe so, but it's always possible.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Stronger

@k4tzm4n: And so your point is that Creed can win Deadpool right???

Current Sabes isnt on DPs level.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Stronger said:

No, I didn't have a point on the overall outcome of this fight. I was only correcting you on their history.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Stronger

@k4tzm4n said:

@Stronger said:

No, I didn't have a point on the overall outcome of this fight. I was only correcting you on their history.

Man,Deadpool ,from my point of view, Sabretooth.Do you really think he could last longer when Wilson unloaded two machine guns and sliced him off?????

I think Deadpool wins.