#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

- Adamantium skeleton Creed, Steve has his shield and Hawkeye has standard equipment

- Battle is on New York street, they start 100 feet apart

- Morals off, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Any trick arrows for Clint?

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Any trick arrows for Clint?

Yes, his standard equipment

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (40612 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve alone could give Sabretooth a hell of a fight under these conditions (disputably take a majority, too).  Throwing in Hawkeye is overkill, IMHO.

Staff
#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

@Illuminatus said:

Any trick arrows for Clint?

Yes, his standard equipment

Okay, but which arrows and what is the quantity allowed? There are some arrows within his arsenal that could take Creed down efficiently.
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (40612 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@BigCimmerian said:

@Illuminatus said:

Any trick arrows for Clint?

Yes, his standard equipment

Okay, but which arrows and what is the quantity allowed? There are some arrows within his arsenal that could take Creed down efficiently.
And if all else fails, a few clean connections to the head with Cap's shield will more than suffice ;)
Staff
#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@Illuminatus said:
@BigCimmerian said:

@Illuminatus said:

Any trick arrows for Clint?

Yes, his standard equipment

Okay, but which arrows and what is the quantity allowed? There are some arrows within his arsenal that could take Creed down efficiently.
And if all else fails, a few clean connections to the head with Cap's shield will more than suffice ;)
True dat.
#8 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I wrong for Thinking that Cap or Clint can take down Creed, so a tag team is just unfair? (+)

#9 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Steve alone could give Sabretooth a hell of a fight under these conditions (disputably take a majority, too). Throwing in Hawkeye is overkill, IMHO.

Completely agree.

#10 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

Am I wrong for Thinking that Cap or Clint can take down Creed, so a tag team is just unfair? (+)

You're not wrong.

#11 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah one on one with either is a close fight. I'm a big Sabretooth fan but these two would overwelm him.

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

I gave him adamantium

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Steve alone could give Sabretooth a hell of a fight under these conditions (disputably take a majority, too). Throwing in Hawkeye is overkill, IMHO.
#14 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap would beat Sabretooth, Hawkeye would lose. Both together, overkill.