#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
caption






VS.        
caption
There is preptime and it takes place in a deserted Manhatten WHO WOULD WIN?
#2 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

If Daredevil can beat Sabretooth..so can Cap.

#3 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky

#4 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

my demon senses tell that image is bucky?  oh yeah  im sure captain america can defeat the big bad mean kitty cat. 

#5 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Loaded Revolver said:

"If Daredevil can beat Sabretooth..so can Cap."
Did Daredevil beat Sabertooth after he became a mutant?

Because he used to be just a moron with claws which helped him wrack up a lot of losses.

Granted, I still think Cap could beat him, but Daredevil shouldn't have a prayer.  The guy's gone toe to toe with Ms. Marvel and he's kicked Wolverine's butt plenty of times.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America would take down Sabretooth
#7 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Did Loaded Revolver said:
"If Daredevil can beat Sabretooth..so can Cap."
Did Daredevil beat Sabertooth after he became a mutant?

Because he used to be just a moron with claws which helped him wrack up a lot of losses.

Granted, I still think Cap could beat him, but Daredevil shouldn't have a prayer.  The guy's gone toe to toe with Ms. Marvel and he's kicked Wolverine's butt plenty of times."
Ms.Marvel beat him easily and he only stands a chance against Wolverine because he's his arch-enemy.
#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

He held his own against old school Ms. Marvel really well.  Modern Ms. Marvel could beat him down, sure.

But against Wolverine?  No no no no.  Sabertooth used to attack Wolverine every year on his birthday and kick his butt and kill people very close to him and then leave.  And that was before he was enhanced a couple of times by Weapon X.  Even before that, he was strong enough to bend girders and bar bells with his hands like they were nothing.  Wolverine only survives encounters with Sabertooth because he's one of Marvel's flagship characters and because of morons like Jeph Loeb.

#9 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"He held his own against old school Ms. Marvel really well.  Modern Ms. Marvel could beat him down, sure.

But against Wolverine?  No no no no.  Sabertooth used to attack Wolverine every year on his birthday and kick his butt and kill people very close to him and then leave.  And that was before he was enhanced a couple of times by Weapon X.  Even before that, he was strong enough to bend girders and bar bells with his hands like they were nothing.  Wolverine only survives encounters with Sabertooth because he's one of Marvel's flagship characters and because of morons like Jeph Loeb."
She was toying with him..Classic Ms.Marvel dropped Ronan the Accuser,do you honestly think she would have trouble with Sabretooth?
Sabretooth with the help of the rest of Weapon X couldn't touch Deadpool....not that Wolverine has always done well against him but he had a team and couldn't beat him.
#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Toying with him?  No.

Sabertooth has also completely destroyed Rogue who has classic Ms. Marvel's powers.

He really is that strong.

When the heck did Deadpool take on all of Weapon X?

#11 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Toying with him?  No.

Sabertooth has also completely destroyed Rogue who has classic Ms. Marvel's powers.

He really is that strong.

When the heck did Deadpool take on all of Weapon X?"
It was in  a Weapon X comic...he fought Sabretooth,Wild Child,Garrison Kane,and I think Ajax.
Sabretooth has never been anywhere near Ms.Marvel's strength level...and she beat him pretty easily.Ms.Marvel beat Rouge and Warbird(another version of herself) with no problem.Classic Rouge lost to Dazzler and Nightcrawler as well.She has poor showings.
#12 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

i say cap but sabretooth also has a shot at winning

#13 Posted by Rainman89 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap is a little too smart to lose this one.

He puts himself in good position (Say the roof of the tallest building in an area), and waits for the attack.

Sabertooth would come running for him. Cap gets a good hit in with his shield, which, if he is lucky renders at least one limb useless. He uses his surroundings more effectively than ST and comes out on top, but probably suffers some good blows in the fray.

#14 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I often see Sabortooth get tossed around like a rag doll by the X-men, Cap can take this.

#15 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Rainman89 said:
"I think Cap is a little too smart to lose this one.

He puts himself in good position (Say the roof of the tallest building in an area), and waits for the attack.

Sabertooth would come running for him. Cap gets a good hit in with his shield, which, if he is lucky renders at least one limb useless. He uses his surroundings more effectively than ST and comes out on top, but probably suffers some good blows in the fray."
Cap honestly isn't that much smarter than Sabretooth.
#16 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth could take the new Captain America. Creed suffers the same fate as alot of villains and ends up jobbing. If you look at his abilities and skills and not at who Marvel has him losing to, you may come to a different conclusion as to who would win.

Moderator
#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sabretooth could take the new Captain America. Creed suffers the same fate as alot of villains and ends up jobbing. If you look at his abilities and skills and not at who Marvel has him losing to, you may come to a different conclusion as to who would win."
I agree, he should beat new Cap.
#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

im iffy on bucky


but steve is a different story

#19 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sabretooth could take the new Captain America. Creed suffers the same fate as alot of villains and ends up jobbing. If you look at his abilities and skills and not at who Marvel has him losing to, you may come to a different conclusion as to who would win."
I think Creed has a better chance of beating the original Cap than Bucky.I think Bucky has enough skill and weaponry to beat Creed.
#20 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Its to late for me. But I'll pick this up tomorrow. peace

Moderator
#21 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its to late for me. But I'll pick this up tomorrow. peace"
Ight.
#22 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth for the win in the battle against Capt 'Bucky' America

#23 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Bucky"
#24 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

bucky

#25 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt 'Bucky' America: He has the basic body strength, agility, endurance and durability of a intensively trained human. He has commented recently in the Capt America title that he is one of the few people that can use the shield effectively becuase of his bionic arm (strength and enhanced reaction speed with the arm only). The arm grants him enahnced human strength with the arm but this is mostly towards crushing damage or enhacing his punching damage. In addition, it can emit an electrical charge.
His costume is a kevelar/nomex material blend that grants enhanced durability (can withstand light calibur bullets) and fire resistance.
He also has a a gun and the of course the shield. He is an extremely well trained and talented hand to hand fighter and has developed the shield use to almost the same standard as Steven Rogers did.

Sabretooth on the other hand has low level superhuman strength, reaction speed and agility faster than the finest human athletes, enhanced durability, enahnced endurabce, a regeneration factor on par with Wolverines, claws that can brick and bone (or if the admantium versions even steel), (adamantium coated bones) and is a talented hand to hand fighter (through training and experience).

Even Bucky mamanges to hurt Sabertooth (through shooting him), this will only piss off Sabertooth and he will regenerate within a couple of minutes. If Bucky is wounded he won't heal. Sabretooth's healing factor grants him phenomenal endurance. Bucky will tire first and sabretooth only needs one opening to really gut him.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Capt 'Bucky' America: He has the basic body strength, agility, endurance and durability of a intensively trained human. He has commented recently in the Capt America title that he is one of the few people that can use the shield effectively becuase of his bionic arm (strength and enhanced reaction speed with the arm only). The arm grants him enahnced human strength with the arm but this is mostly towards crushing damage or enhacing his punching damage. In addition, it can emit an electrical charge.
His costume is a kevelar/nomex material blend that grants enhanced durability (can withstand light calibur bullets) and fire resistance.
He also has a a gun and the of course the shield. He is an extremely well trained and talented hand to hand fighter and has developed the shield use to almost the same standard as Steven Rogers did.

Sabretooth on the other hand has low level superhuman strength, reaction speed and agility faster than the finest human athletes, enhanced durability, enahnced endurabce, a regeneration factor on par with Wolverines, claws that can brick and bone (or if the admantium versions even steel), (adamantium coated bones) and is a talented hand to hand fighter (through training and experience).

Even Bucky mamanges to hurt Sabertooth (through shooting him), this will only piss off Sabertooth and he will regenerate within a couple of minutes. If Bucky is wounded he won't heal. Sabretooth's healing factor grants him phenomenal endurance. Bucky will tire first and sabretooth only needs one opening to really gut him."
I don't think shooting Sabretooth is the only way Bucky can hurt Sabretooth.Wolverine has Adamantium plated bones and he has been floored by blunt force from metal objects.Bucky is skilled enough that he could land shots on Sabretooth with his bionic arm and get in some good shots with the shield.
Moderator
#27 Posted by lordraiden (7126 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sabretooth could take the new Captain America. Creed suffers the same fate as alot of villains and ends up jobbing. If you look at his abilities and skills and not at who Marvel has him losing to, you may come to a different conclusion as to who would win."

True, but Bucky is very underated, especially as Cap! I think it'll be a good showdown, but I do believe Bucky/Cap has it in him to take him down in the end!
#28 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
I don't think shooting Sabretooth is the only way Bucky can hurt Sabretooth.Wolverine has Adamantium plated bones and he has been floored by blunt force from metal objects.Bucky is skilled enough that he could land shots on Sabretooth with his bionic arm and get in some good shots with the shield."
Yep, Bucky's thrown shield or shild punches or basic bionic arm punches would do damage but Sabretooth is a 'tank' in this fight.
Sabretooth is a lot stronger, faster, more durable, greater endurance and all the combat skills to win.

Unless Bucky gets lucky, I don't see him winning against a foe that can go toe to toe with Wolverine (and sometimes win)

Lordraiden says:
True, but Bucky is very underated, especially as Cap! I think it'll be a good showdown, but I do believe Bucky/Cap has it in him to take him down in the end!

How does he do it though ?
#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#30 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth wins

#31 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loaded Revolver said:

If Daredevil can beat Sabretooth..so can Cap.
#32 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@bornstar said:

@Loaded Revolver said:

If Daredevil can beat Sabretooth..so can Cap.
Except Daredevil didn't beat Sabretooth. The fight was pretty much an amusing stalemate and Victor eventually fled because he was distraught over his inability to control his bloodlust.
Staff
#33 Posted by jashro44 (21772 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth wins eventually. His stats are good enough to balance skill and I think his healing factor is to much. All though it would be a good fight.

Online
#34 Posted by robertloucksjr (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth. Too much strength/speed/endurance/healing/one strike put away ability. Cap could get lucky, but most likely not.

#35 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap wins but just barley. Logically Sabertooth fights on sadistic lust and I just think Cap is smarter than him, he finds a way to win 6/10. 4/10 he could get gutted by Creed.

#36 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth ftw

#37 Edited by SlimJ87D (9931 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on what version of Sabretooth this is, Bucky can take him. If Sabretooth does not have adamantium, then Bucky has a lot of lethal weapons like bombs, his SHIELD pistol with explosive rounds and the SHIELD itself. The fight won't be much different from their House of M fight which went like this.

"Oh but it's not canon, Bucky can't do that with the shield" Oh, but on the contrary. He can slice an AK in half.

He can throw it straight into computer panels

And slice a large 20 foot mecha's leg off NOT at the joint area.

Bucky has also been able to use his environment to sneak up on Wolverine 2 times in a confrontation

He was able to follow Logan for 3 days without Logan ever noticing and then a month without Logan noticing. So he's more than capable of sneaking up, scouting, ambushing and taking out Sabretooth with a trap.

The way this fight is set up, Bucky definitely takes majority. Other setups, like heads up, maybe Sabretooth. But with prep and in an abandoned Manhatten Bucky will use his stealth and scouting abilities to take on Sabretooth. But if Sabretooth has adamantium, different story.

#38 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

Meh ... I call plot on sneaking up on Wolverine.

Wolverine's senses were enough to detect Onslaught's presence when no one could. Even if we want to pretend the ink could realistically mess with his olfactory sense, Logan's sense of hearing was enough to catch repressed ninja heartbeats from behind closed doors (to lend but one example). Guess plot got in the way of consistency once again with regards Winter Soldier & Wolverine. That, or he doesn't have a heartbeat, need to breath ... etc. etc. etc.

I call it a case of the underpowered pure street leveler getting thrown a plot bone against a significantly superior adversary.

Jobber Creed loses though indeed.

If we're talking Claremont's Creed, Bucky Cap goes down.

All the other 'jobber' Sabretooth's were supposed to be inferior Sinister clones, with the 'real' Sabretooth only showing up rarely (Uncanny # 213 being one example). The real McCoy took out Marvel powered Rogue with ease, resisted Polaris, schooled Logan regularly and was among the most feared phantom menaces in Marvel. He was supposed to be a number one badass ...

Too bad he was 'retconned' into Marvel's biggest jobber, and too bad Loeb completely botched the clone plot. Yes, he's the number one jobber in Marvel bar none IMHO. A joke, and little else. This Sabretooth gets owned by Bucky Cap, just like he loses to everyone else.

#39 Posted by SlimJ87D (9931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@SlimJ87D:

Meh ... I call plot on sneaking up on Wolverine.

Wolverine's senses were enough to detect Onslaught's presence when no one could. Even if we want to pretend the ink could realistically mess with his olfactory sense, Logan's sense of hearing was enough to catch repressed ninja heartbeats from behind closed doors (to lend but one example). Guess plot got in the way of consistency once again with regards Winter Soldier & Wolverine. That, or he doesn't have a heartbeat, need to breath ... etc. etc. etc.

I call it a case of the underpowered pure street leveler getting thrown a plot bone against a significantly superior adversary.

Jobber Creed loses though indeed.

If we're talking Claremont's Creed, Bucky Cap goes down.

All the other 'jobber' Sabretooth's were supposed to be inferior Sinister clones, with the 'real' Sabretooth only showing up rarely (Uncanny # 213 being one example). The real McCoy took out Marvel powered Rogue with ease, resisted Polaris, schooled Logan regularly and was among the most feared phantom menaces in Marvel. He was supposed to be a number one badass ...

Too bad he was 'retconned' into Marvel's biggest jobber, and too bad Loeb completely botched the clone plot. Yes, he's the number one jobber in Marvel bar none IMHO. A joke, and little else. This Sabretooth gets owned by Bucky Cap, just like he loses to everyone else.

The ink factory has machinery though, that's probably why he couldn't hear his heart beat, Logan clearly says "the noise of the presses." The second time there was too much heavy rain so he couldn't hear Bucky's heartbeat there either. I don't think it's PIS, it's Bucky choosing the right areas to aid him in any handicap he has. This one is set up in his favor. It's an abandoned city, so no one will get harmed and he has the gear to cause collateral damage to his favor. They also get prep, and I don't think Creed has much prep feats. In issue 34 of Captain America, Bucky explains his way of fighting and it's not to charge and duke it out, that was Steve's way, but to use his enemies strengths against them, to be stealthy and attack important parts of a target. I think Bucky beats Creed in this scenario mostly due to him using his environment to lure Creed in somewhere and blow the building up, using his tech, etc.

With Bucky's training and experience, it would put him around peak of a street leveler without superpowers like Batman, Dick Grayson, etc. I think Bucky wouldn't be able to be in topics with guys like these if it wasn't for all his tech: the suit, the arm, the shield, the gun, the explosives, etc. Take those away and I don't think we'd see him far less on the battle boards than we already do now.

I agree, in a lot of other scenarios Creed would murder Bucky.