#1 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth.CURBSTOMP

#3 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth.CURBSTOMP"

Wow! This guy beat Batman once, so he has the skill. Then there is the strength.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth.CURBSTOMP"

Wow! This guy beat Batman once, so he has the skill. Then there is the strength."
Bane is possibly just about as strong as Sabretooth if not weaker...he didn't actually beat Batman either,Batman was exhausted from weeks of fighting and Bane took advantage.He's not as skilled a fighter as Sabertooth eitther.
#5 Edited by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
sabretooth would defeat bane. 
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Wow! This guy beat Batman once, so he has the skill. Then there is the strength."

He beat Batman after he tired himself out. Just because he beat Batman doesn't mean that he could beat Sabretooth.
#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth is stronger, faster, more durable (thanks to the healing factor) and has greater endurance.
Sabertooth for the win.

#8 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is overrated.

#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth wins this. 

#10 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth.CURBSTOMP"

Wow! This guy beat Batman once, so he has the skill. Then there is the strength."
Bane is possibly just about as strong as Sabretooth if not weaker...he didn't actually beat Batman either,Batman was exhausted from weeks of fighting and Bane took advantage.He's not as skilled a fighter as Sabertooth eitther."
i was thinking the same thing if Batman is fresh he beats bane quickly so Sabretooth should have no problem here
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Bane is overrated."
Agreed.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Sabretooth will win here.. Bane is tough but not as good as he is sometimes made out to be
#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth.CURBSTOMP"

Bane is possibly just about as strong as Sabretooth if not weaker...he didn't actually beat Batman either,Batman was exhausted from weeks of fighting and Bane took advantage.He's not as skilled a fighter as Sabertooth eitther."
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Is it really true that Bane has a 90 ton strength level when he uses the Venom ? Cause I have seen sites that have said that... he never seemed to be that stong in the comics
#15 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Is it really true that Bane has a 90 ton strength level when he uses the Venom ? Cause I have seen sites that have said that... he never seemed to be that stong in the comics
Definitely not true
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Is it really true that Bane has a 90 ton strength level when he uses the Venom ? Cause I have seen sites that have said that... he never seemed to be that stong in the comics
"
Not at all.He is class 25 at best.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"King Saturn said:
Definitely not true"

Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Not at all.He is class 25 at best."

Yeah... I didnt think Bane was a 90 Ton Strength level character...
#18 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He's not even that strong.
If he had been, he would not have simply broken Batman's back, he would have twisted his head, torn his torso in half etc.
Without the Venom, he was as strong or perhaps fractionally stronger than Batman. The venom appeared to at least double his strength but I doubt it went higher than tripling his strength.
This would put Bane around the 1200 - 1800 lbs region and enabled him to effectively fight Killer Croc in hand to hand combat.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
If he had been, he would not have simply broken Batman's back, he would have twisted his head, torn his torso in half etc.
Without the Venom, he was as strong or perhaps fractionally stronger than Batman. The venom appeared to at least double his strength but I doubt it went higher than tripling his strength.
This would put Bane around the 1200 - 1800 lbs region and enabled him to effectively fight Killer Croc in hand to hand combat."
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt..I really don't know how strong he is.
#20 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
This would put Bane around the 1200 - 1800 lbs region and enabled him to effectively fight Killer Croc in hand to hand combat."
Ah Very Good Creator... I knew something was up with some of these strength levels I was seeing for Bane
#22 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabes ftw
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

wat

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horribly unbalanced. 

Sabretooth has superior strength, senses, durability (thanks to his healing factor), speed, agility, endurance, and how could we forget his violent nature, making his claws and even teeth extremely lethal.

The POSSIBLE advantages Bane has here is technical h2h expertise (despite Creed's extensive training, he prefer's more "brutal" fighting styles) and of course, intelligence (Creed isnt a bumbling idiot like many think, he just isn't on the same level as Bane).  These two advantages don't even give him a glimmer of hope in this match.  Creed could likely end this one in 30 seconds, maybe less if he doesn't hold back.

Staff
#25 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane ftw cause when Sabes seeing who and what is challenging him, he'll die laughing his a$$ off!
Seriously tho Tooth for the bloody win.

#26 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

tooth takes this claws and teeth ftw

#27 Posted by ozeol (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabes

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth.