• 65 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Fight takes place in a jungle. Sabretooth has 5 days prep. The Spartans enter the jungle and have intel on Sabretooth.

First fight Victor has adamanitum bones and nails, second fight is Victor without and he is surrounded by them.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Edgeworth_11:
Victor wins both fights. In the first one he really doesn't need prep....honestly he doesn't need prep.....He would tear through them...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mira

First fight = Victor will win.
Second fight =  300 Spartans will win.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edgeworth_11

made a change for the second fight.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Edgeworth_11:  He would still win...
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pcbh168
@mira said:
" First fight = Victor will win.Second fight =  300 Spartans will win. "
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capall2

in a jungle? Creed wins both here...the only way the Spartans may win in the second setting is literally it would have to be the same setting in the movie and even then it's questionable...
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I was going to say Spartans because there is no way he is getting by them in phalanx formation but as there in a jungle that's out the window

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@spiderbat87:  If they were in phalanx formation he could cut through there shields like butter with his adamantium claws and would cut through there weapons with his standard claws as well just not quite as easy.....

@capall2 said:
" in a jungle? Creed wins both here...the only way the Spartans may win in the second setting is literally it would have to be the same setting in the movie and even then it's questionable... "

I agree and doubt they would take it in there turf either.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth would win both fights. He is superhuman and they are only human, wielding primitive weapons. Even without his adamantium.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Victor wins both. Maybe easily.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the darknessss

1st fight he would hunt them in small numbers and with adamantium to cut through the shields it wont take long,second fight might be the spartans,the damage a 7ft long spear will do is pretty harsh,i think the spartans could get some big hits on him,anything over 20 spears hitting his head,heart,lungs would take him down,then the rest put their spears in him,50 spears and hes outta it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By castleking

he wouldnt have to hunt them in small numbers he could take them all at once while surrounded even without the adamantium.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke
@castleking said:
" he wouldnt have to hunt them in small numbers he could take them all at once while surrounded even without the adamantium. "
Yep
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the darknessss
@castleking:
 doubt it,have you even seen 300 people stood around you with 7ft spears all crack shots with them,also the swords will take him out up close,these aren't 2 bit warriors,these guys kill kill kill,150 die perhaps but without adamantium hes going down,vital organs get hit too manys times to win this. With adamantium he wins,without it hes down.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking

they are bronze swords which cant even penetrate his normal bones which rend through bronze far easier than he does techno organic metal and vibranium..

he has superhuman reaction time and a healing factor that is on steroids that has allowed him to stand up after having juggernaut land on him within seconds.

he takes a shield and tosses it they are gonna be hurting he is gonna run through them and toss them aside like leafs in the wind.

He has already fought armies of ninjas, mercenaries,  adamantium men, solo. He can handle some outdated warriors in loin clothes.
hell Wolverine himself has killed over 3 thousand men in a single issue.. Sabretooth is gonna do a lot worse.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis

Creed CURBSTOMP.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@entropy_aegis said:
"Creed CURBSTOMP. "

Word

These guys are below olympic level with moderatley good fighting skill , Creed is over two tons and would one shot each one of them whilst his healing factor simultaneously deals with any attacks their swords can do, he doesn't even need adamantium or prep

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the darknessss
@castleking:
haha cant penetrate bone??????  sorry very wrong,those spears will go through any part of a body thats not laced with adamantium with ease,too many spears/swords to take down without his adam-bones. Im sure on the deadiest warrior series it shows what a spear can go through,300 of those things hitting you and superhuman or not your going down.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By castleking
@the darknessss said:
" @castleking: haha cant penetrate bone??????  sorry very wrong,those spears will go through any part of a body thats not laced with adamantium with ease,too many spears/swords to take down without his adam-bones. Im sure on the deadiest warrior series it shows what a spear can go through,300 of those things hitting you and superhuman or not your going down. "
this isnt real life. this is comics. in comics his muscle tissue has been compared to coiled steel.
it skull stopped a high caliber bullet density blast. his skull halted an axe blade from penetrating all the way to his brain cavity.
his chest has stopped shotgun rounds and the only way the ranger could think of hurting Sabe was shooting him in the groin.
aside from that his chest muscles has also stopped hot lipton energy round.
his natural bones are so tense they rend steel, stone and strange comic metals like paper..

the bronze spears cant really hurt let alone cut his natural bones and it wouldnt even matter if it could.

Sabretooth mass density is just superhuman plus healing factor and his various abilities he is too much for these guys.
have you read any of sabretooth's advantures and mini series?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

Sabertooth losses. 300 people are a lot. Although I'm looking at it from a realistic point of view. 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Edgeworth_11

There are 2 fights.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the darknessss
@castleking:
ive read loads of sabre comics,hes not thor you know!!!!!!!! hes been beaten by far less!!!!!!!! as for your "real life" comment,well,i can now quote anything really if we are not trying to keep it somewhat realistic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,comics are comics,but based on loose facts and ideas to create a slightly believible world,just one 9 inch long bronze spear hitting creed through the eye into his brain will slow him down,add 299 to that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,his body without adamantium isnt like hulks!!! it can and does get penetrated.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slimj87d
@Edgeworth_11 said:

" There are 2 fights. "

People forget that adamantium lowers healing factor abilities. 
This is not to the death, they can surely KO him. He'd eventually bleed and pass out. being striked multiple times by spears and slashed by swords. he won't heal in time if he gets getting attacked he'll bleed and pass out. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By castleking
@SlimJ87D said:
" @Edgeworth_11 said:

" There are 2 fights. "

People forget that adamantium lowers healing factor abilities.  This is not to the death, they can surely KO him. He'd eventually bleed and pass out. being striked multiple times by spears and slashed by swords. he won't heal in time if he gets getting attacked he'll bleed and pass out.  "
that only applied to Wolverine initially. it had the reverse effect on Sabretooth plus sabe has upgraded healing factor duex.
Sabretooth had an addictive response to the adamantium where his body craved it and removal of it slowed down and turned off his healing factor.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By castleking
@the darknessss said:
" @castleking: ive read loads of sabre comics,hes not thor you know!!!!!!!! hes been beaten by far less!!!!!!!! as for your "real life" comment,well,i can now quote anything really if we are not trying to keep it somewhat realistic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,comics are comics,but based on loose facts and ideas to create a slightly believible world,just one 9 inch long bronze spear hitting creed through the eye into his brain will slow him down,add 299 to that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,his body without adamantium isnt like hulks!!! it can and does get penetrated. "
well than if you read them you know everything i said is true and on panel.
i never once said sabretooth had hulk level density but nice strawman attempt.
If you want to believe the Spartans will know how to take Sabe down and sabe will make it easy for them go for it.

i personally dont see them all being able to attack without creating a cluster f#$% with each other getting in the way let alone one of them managing to get a spear into his eye socket and into his brain while they are all fighting and screaming and sabe running and jumping tossing bodies at them at superhuman lvl throws.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d
@castleking said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @Edgeworth_11 said:

" There are 2 fights. "

People forget that adamantium lowers healing factor abilities.  This is not to the death, they can surely KO him. He'd eventually bleed and pass out. being striked multiple times by spears and slashed by swords. he won't heal in time if he gets getting attacked he'll bleed and pass out.  "
that only applied to Wolverine initially. it had the reverse effect on Sabretooth plus sabe has upgraded healing factor duex.Sabretooth had an addictive response to the adamantium where his body craved it and removal of it slowed down and turned off his healing factor. "
I remember reading differently. This is also from the vine

" With his bones laced in adamantium, Sabretooth's healing factor is markedly decreased in its effectiveness, though his skeleton, fangs, and claws are essentially unbreakable."

If you are very sure you should rewrite that and petition it to change.

Either way, I see him losing by bleeding and passing out. I don't see his body replacing blood oozing out of his body fast enough when the tips of the spears are stuck in him. 300 is too much.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By castleking
@SlimJ87D said:

head shake.. dont use vine as a bases for an argument but actual comic reading knowledge...  : /

Gambit in  his own series went to Sinister in order to help Sabretooth who was dying since he had his adamantuim forcibly removed by Apocalypse.
Sinister ran the test on Sabretooth physiology and stated on panel that he had become dependent on the adamantium and it had boosted his healing factor.
Sinister than had to inject small quantities of Adamantium which was procured by using constrictors adamantium coils at the time.
When sabretooth 1st got his adamantium put into his body wolverine noted that Sabretooth healing factor had bn increased and healed cuts as soon as it was made.

" With his bones laced in adamantium, Sabretooth's healing factor is markedly decreased in its effectiveness, though his skeleton, fangs, and claws are essentially unbreakable."

no it is not.. pls do not comment if you have not read on the character and his adventures at least state prior to making any post that you are not fully informed on the character.
it is what i do when my knowledge is lacking and i do not make false nor incorrect absolute  statements

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d
@castleking said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

head shake.. dont use vine as a bases for an argument but actual comic reading knowledge...  : /

Gambit in  his own series went to Sinister in order to help Sabretooth who was dying since he had his adamantuim forcibly removed by Apocalypse.
Sinister ran the test on Sabretooth physiology and stated on panel that he had become dependent on the adamantium and it had boosted his healing factor.
Sinister than had to inject small quantities of Adamantium which was procured by using constrictors adamantium coils at the time.
When sabretooth 1st got his adamantium put into his body wolverine noted that Sabretooth healing factor had bn increased and healed cuts as soon as it was made.

no it is not.. pls do not comment if you have not read on the character and his adventures at least state prior to making any post that you are not fully informed on the character.
it is what i do when my knowledge is lacking and i do not make false nor incorrect absolute  statements

"
Why not? Everything on the vine has to be approved by an admin. That's why I'm telling you that you sound like the right person to fix the problem in that article. We need more writers here.

I still say he bleeds and passes out. A small army of 300 is what it is, an army. Too much for him to handle in one long fight. If it was to the death he'd be able to make it all the way. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By castleking
@SlimJ87D said:

" "Why not? Everything on the vine has to be approved by an admin. That's why I'm telling you that you sound like the right person to fix the problem in that article. We need more writers here.
I still say he bleeds and passes out. A small army of 300 is what it is, an army. Too much for him to handle in one long fight. If it was to the death he'd be able to make it all the way. 
"

post are not always approved by admin once you reach a certain wiki edit points. aside from that admin dont know everything about every character and would rather have a post than have one without.

i have seen pages where there is nothing of value and the post is making fun of the character and the company, do you think admin and workers approved it and allowed it in?

i also go out of my way not to argue with anyone who only comic knowledge is from bio's rather than actual comics knowledge.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lagoon_boy

Couldn't agree more. Sabertooth stomps this fight.

Sabertooth has fought and beaten Wolverine a couple of times who actually possess reaction speeds equal or possibly better than his and won. Aside from the feats stated above, Creed is a very decent martial artist, if he can hang with Wolverine in a fight (Who, is clearly one of the best martial artists in the marvel universe) I don't see why he can't hang with three hundred men with spears that only hinder their mobility. Let alone their inferiority in hand to hand skills.

Sabertooth also isn't like the other Persian army the Spartans have faced. Creed won't go head on screaming holding a sword in his hand, he'll actually use common sense and move around, jump, move side to side, and use his speed advantage (Which he has by quite a margin.)

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weaponmaster

Fight 1: the Spartans Win. With intel they will know he is at home in the jungle and will set up a perimeter and not venture in and fall prey to his traps and lure him in..

Fight 2: The Spartans win. Just too many spears and swords coming at Sabretooth and their shields will be some protection against his claws.

In both scenarios there will be heavy losses on the Spartans side.

300 master warriors that are the best of the best of their country who were trained at birth to fight will be too much for Sabretooth in either scenario, but with heavier losses for the Spartans in round 1. It's basically like Sabretooth vs 300 Punishers armed with shields spear and swords.

To prevent Sabretooth from regenerating and coming back they will dismember and burn each part separately and then seal each bone piece inside molten bronze allowing it to cool and harden and trap each bone individually, thus preventing him from returning to life.

Edit: forgot to type "2" in "fight 2".

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d
@castleking said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

" "Why not? Everything on the vine has to be approved by an admin. That's why I'm telling you that you sound like the right person to fix the problem in that article. We need more writers here.
"

post are not always approved by admin once you reach a certain wiki edit points. aside from that admin dont know everything about every character and would rather have a post than have one without.i have seen pages where there is nothing of value and the post is making fun of the character and the company, do you think admin and workers approved it and allowed it in?i also go out of my way not to argue with anyone who only comic knowledge is from bio's rather than actual comics knowledge. "
I'm not sure, if they were paid I bet they'd get on it. I'm just saying that you should change it, I don't want to because I remember reading differently. I remember he got his healing factor boosted more by his son, but I don't remember the adamantium craving thing. I think you'd be a good credible person to fix that small paragraph since you could possible reference which issue its from too.

Either way, I still think 300 spartans bleed him to pass out. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By progenitorigin
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Edgeworth_11: Victor wins both fights. In the first one he really doesn't need prep....honestly he doesn't need prep.....He would tear through them... "

If Creed can rip through an army of The Hand ninja like they're fodder (Sabretooth: Death Hunt), i'm sure he could take on the Spartans. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By the darknessss
@castleking:
hahahahahaha Oh yeah i forgot frank millers 300 spartans did alot of screaming like babies,get a grip,300 highly trained killers are never beating one superhuman with NO adamantium to protect his organs right??????? wake up fanboy.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d
@progenitor said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Edgeworth_11: Victor wins both fights. In the first one he really doesn't need prep....honestly he doesn't need prep.....He would tear through them... "

If Creed can rip through an army of The Hand ninja like they're fodder (Sabretooth: Death Hunt), i'm sure he could take on the Spartans.  "
Was there 300 hand ninjas? And did he fight them till he killed them all? 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin
@SlimJ87D said:
" @progenitor said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

If Creed can rip through an army of The Hand ninja like they're fodder (Sabretooth: Death Hunt), i'm sure he could take on the Spartans.  "
Was there 300 hand ninjas? And did he fight them till he killed them all?  "

I don't believe it ever specifies how many Hand ninja there were, other than it being hinted at there being at least an army, considering there were enough to surround Creed's estate, front and back.  It still shows that Victor has enough wherewithal to take on a good number without sustaining any wounds.  As great as the Spartans were, they in no way match up to Creed's physical stats, and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to use their own weapons against them in battle.  Not to mention, he'd probably appear as a demon to the Spartans, due to his appearance and healing factor, which would cause low morale.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@SlimJ87D:@the darknessss:@weaponmaster:

There is absolutely nothing neither the real nor the comic version of Spartans Can do against Creed. His natural claws can cut through steel. His physical strength without the adamantium has shown that he can burst Steel Barbels, Lift large chunks of concrete and Metal, and he has even lifted and used as a batting tool a steel rafter. The type used in subways. With the adamantium they increased his healing factor so that he could survive the treatment and still have an effective healing factor. He has been Stabbed, Slashed, shot, and all other forms of physical punishment performed on him and survived while barely being slowed down. He can leap several yards at a time, runs at superhuman speeds that would put him as at least running over 30 mph and he has feats that have him running 80 mph. He has strength feats that put him in at least Spider-Mans levels and agility feats that are up there with Spider-Man as well.

They honestly wouldn't go into there Phalanx Position and he would leap dead center of them all. If there form is broken they are pretty much SOL. Not to mention that he can dodge bullets and catch projectiles with ease. So him charging them and avoiding there spear would be highly easy for him. He could catch there grasp the spear and shield of the ones he charges towards before they can even comprehend what he is doing an completely annihilate them. He won't bleed to death since he never has before and has plenty fought far worse then 300 men. He is the greatest foe of a hero that was essentially trained, upgraded, and programmed to take out modern armies, by himself.....

What are you not getting? He has over a hundred years of wartime experience and the strength of over a 100 men and can top out at speeds greater then most if not all land animals. What can they possibly do in this battle. You could give them a whole file on him and they still won't know what to do....
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the darknessss
@ThaMessenger07:
I see your points,my point is without the adamantium i think he will go down in the end,we agree to disagree then,i'm cool with that and your opinions.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By weaponmaster
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"

@SlimJ87D:@the darknessss:@weaponmaster: There is absolutely nothing neither the real nor the comic version of Spartans Can do against Creed. His natural claws can cut through steel. His physical strength without the adamantium has shown that he can burst Steel Barbels, Lift large chunks of concrete and Metal, and he has even lifted and used as a batting tool a steel rafter. The type used in subways. With the adamantium they increased his healing factor so that he could survive the treatment and still have an effective healing factor. He has been Stabbed, Slashed, shot, and all other forms of physical punishment performed on him and survived while barely being slowed down. He can leap several yards at a time, runs at superhuman speeds that would put him as at least running over 30 mph and he has feats that have him running 80 mph. He has strength feats that put him in at least Spider-Mans levels and agility feats that are up there with Spider-Man as well. They honestly wouldn't go into there Phalanx Position and he would leap dead center of them all. If there form is broken they are pretty much SOL. Not to mention that he can dodge bullets and catch projectiles with ease. So him charging them and avoiding there spear would be highly easy for him. He could catch there grasp the spear and shield of the ones he charges towards before they can even comprehend what he is doing an completely annihilate them. He won't bleed to death since he never has before and has plenty fought far worse then 300 men. He is the greatest foe of a hero that was essentially trained, upgraded, and programmed to take out modern armies, by himself.....What are you not getting? He has over a hundred years of wartime experience and the strength of over a 100 men and can top out at speeds greater then most if not all land animals. What can they possibly do in this battle. You could give them a whole file on him and they still won't know what to do....

"

Text wall. Seriously.

They will hit him in the vital organs with so many spear throws and thrusts and sword attacks that it will overwhelm his healing factor. They won't us a Phalanx defense as they have intel on him...they will be moving, thrusting and hacking him to pieces. They each have bested a wild animal alone with a knife, they will know how to fight a wild berserker type fighter Like him.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Sabretooth has more combat experience and has actual powers. The Spartans, no matter how many the number, would not stop him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

Spartans stop him. Too many numbers. in that scan he is fighting only like 50 hand ninjas, and did he actually kill them all? What happen in the end? Did help come? Did he escape?

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ramtha07

Spartans are getting seriously underestimated here. I read a few comments that are downright false. 

First, Spartan soldiers are indeed Olympic level ... heck... they are the original Olympians. They train in combat, train to work together as a unit, from the age of seven. Failure is death. Failure is not an option.They can fight with the best of them. Not just fight, they are among the top elite fighting forces known throughout history. And they are committed till the death. That mindset, that discipline, is scarily effective. That, and we are talking the fictional 300 who are, by all intents and purposes, and by virtue of being 'touched' by Hollywood, brought to near superhuman levels.

But, all that said, Creed is a monster. Literally. He makes Werewolves look like pups. Imagine a 10 ton lifting, rage fuled killing machine coming at you... He could crash through the phalanx in ways rampaging elephants could not ... a series of poised long spears would not daunt or phase him and would never even slow him down.

A real Victor showing up, he slaughters in the first scenario and possibly slows down some in the second... all at once, they may be able to work together, cause enough collateral to put Creed down.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThaMessenger07

@the darknessss: Fair Enough sir! :) I can understand the fringe behind his victory as well.

@Ramtha07: We'll said! 

@SlimJ87D: The last panel shows what happens. 50 Hand Ninjas would be more then trouble to the Spartans. Numbers mean nothing when you were trained to takeout armies. 

@weaponmaster:  
Yes, I'm building a fortress of logic. I will put up as many wall as necessary.

His and Wolverines Healing factor have recovered from being hit by 100 toners repeatedly. On panel ( I will try and find scan) while fighting Hulk, Wolverine explains that with every powerful blow on his body, his organs turn to goo and simultaneousness regenerate. Sabretooth and Wolverine have on Panel been shot by high caliber machine gun rifles repeatedly, and charge through the barrage. They will not tax his healing factor, even if they can hit him, which they wont.

Sabretooth moves super fast, faster then most land mammals, so fast he can dodge point blank gun fire. The Spartans are at best peak-human speed and reaction, which is honestly giving them too much, they are more Olympic level. Sabretooth has proven too hard to hit for wolverine who has tagged speedsters. The sheer fact that he is faster and more agile then Wolverine is enough to realize they wont hit him at all. If Victor Creed has repeatedly dodged,stabs, shots, slashes, explosions from multiple enemies, why would he not do the same for the Spartans with primitive weapons, that have no real range?  

Really, they won't use the only tactical formation they have ever used and the only formation they trained to master? They have lintel on him which would let them know that he is completely superior to him and there strategy would be to separate and pull an old stick & move strategy? The Phalanx wont work but god forbid they try "moving" around him.

Sabretooth has abilities that are far superior to any wild animal. He is not just a wild berserker, he is a master of many fighting styles and has been training and fighting in wars since the mid-late 1800s. He has been in several armies, assassin/mercenary groups, super-villain/hero teams, the C.I.A and countless other programs that would give him high intellect and a wide array of skill sets. There is no way the Spartans will ever be able to get enough intel on him and prep for it in time. He is too much for them.

P.S. Cool Name! :) You do any Martial Arts?

Wildfire127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wildfire127

Victor wins the first fight

Spartans win the second 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the darknessss
@Wildfire127 said:
"Victor wins the first fight
Spartans win the second 
"
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First fight = Victor will win.
Second fight =  300 Spartans will win.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By weaponmaster
@ThaMessenger07 said:

"

@the darknessss: Fair Enough sir! :) I can understand the fringe behind his victory as well.

@Ramtha07:

We'll said! 

@SlimJ87D:

The last panel shows what happens. 50 Hand Ninjas would be more then trouble to the Spartans. Numbers mean nothing when you were trained to takeout armies. 

@weaponmaster:  
Yes, I'm building a fortress of logic. I will put up as many wall as necessary.

His and Wolverines Healing factor have recovered from being hit by 100 toners repeatedly. On panel ( I will try and find scan) while fighting Hulk, Wolverine explains that with every powerful blow on his body, his organs turn to goo and simultaneousness regenerate. Sabretooth and Wolverine have on Panel been shot by high caliber machine gun rifles repeatedly, and charge through the barrage. They will not tax his healing factor, even if they can hit him, which they wont.

Sabretooth moves super fast, faster then most land mammals, so fast he can dodge point blank gun fire. The Spartans are at best peak-human speed and reaction, which is honestly giving them too much, they are more Olympic level. Sabretooth has proven too hard to hit for wolverine who has tagged speedsters. The sheer fact that he is faster and more agile then Wolverine is enough to realize they wont hit him at all. If Victor Creed has repeatedly dodged,stabs, shots, slashes, explosions from multiple enemies, why would he not do the same for the Spartans with primitive weapons, that have no real range?  

Really, they won't use the only tactical formation they have ever used and the only formation they trained to master? They have lintel on him which would let them know that he is completely superior to him and there strategy would be to separate and pull an old stick & move strategy? The Phalanx wont work but god forbid they try "moving" around him.

Sabretooth has abilities that are far superior to any wild animal. He is not just a wild berserker, he is a master of many fighting styles and has been training and fighting in wars since the mid-late 1800s. He has been in several armies, assassin/mercenary groups, super-villain/hero teams, the C.I.A and countless other programs that would give him high intellect and a wide array of skill sets. There is no way the Spartans will ever be able to get enough intel on him and prep for it in time. He is too much for them.

P.S. Cool Name! :) You do any Martial Arts?

"

Logic is built on a strong foundation. Walls are used to conceal, protect, or defend.

Blunt force trauma and multiple lacerations and puncturing of organs, arteries, veins, neck, and destroying the spine, as well as dismemberment and decapitation is much more lethal to someone with a healing factor. Many normal humans have taken multiple rounds and kept going. None have done so, however, bereft of their head.

Sabretooth has been hit many, many, many times by ninja, soldier, police, etc. He will not be able to dodge all 300 soldiers attacks. Sabretooth will come  into hand to hand range to attack, making ranged attacks eseentially unnecessary. With that said they are experts at throwing their spears. Wolverine has "tagged" Sabretooth many, many, many times.

Yes. Really. The Phalanx is effective agains large units of infantry, not against a single, mobile target that can leap very high. The Phalanx was used by the Spartans and the Greeks in general, but it is not the only formation that the spartans know. They were masters at war, and knew many tactics which they used depending on the situation. If ninja and soldiers and police can hit Sabretooth, then the spartans will have no problem doing so.

And yet sabretooth typically fights with reckless, berserker, abandon relying on his healing factor to survive. In all of those teams and groups and agencies he has fought the same way: like a unskilled wild beast and he gets hit. A lot. There is no way he will be able to withstand the onslaught and carnage of the spartans and he will be impaled many times, dismembered, and dealt with.

*Thanks. Glad you like it. Your name is cool too. Yes, I have studied Tiger/Crane Kung fu for several years and have researched nearly every form of combat known to man, with an emphasis on Chinese styles.*

*(the text won't italicize for some reason)

*Edit. Looks like it italicized when posted. Glitch likely.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d
@weaponmaster:
I don't think it matters how much more powerful Sabretooth is. He can be stabbed still and he doesn't have enough blood to last against 300 Spartants.

This is like me vs a Japanese Hornet in room. I'll smasht he guy, I'm 1000s of times stronger than him. But if there are 300 Japanese Hornets in a room fully organized to attack me, I'm sure I'd go down.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I can see them winning the second, not the first so much.

Perhaps if they had some prep, they could dig a giant hole in the jungle cover it with some sort of large sheet and cover it with branches and leaves. They then surround him in that area with their spears and shields readied. Creed will back up so not to get speared in the face and then bam, falls into the pit of death(Jungle version) minus the epic Leonidas kick.