• Unpopulated Location
  • Aquaman's Given 24 Hour Prep Time

Vs

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#3 Posted by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I'm thinking Aquaman. Too strong and the Atlantians are warriors. Not to mention he can take bullets without bleeding and I think he still has TP.

#5 Posted by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

Hmm, I'm thinking Aquaman. Too strong and the Atlantians are warriors. Not to mention he can take bullets without bleeding and I think he still has TP.

Great analyzation, bud. Murk, the leader of a militia in Aquaman's fleet, is definitely a show for how brute and skillfully tactical the Atlantean army is. With his durability feats, he'll be able to endure a lot of blows from all three of them, which coincides to his stamina as well. That being said, this is still a very debatable fight.

#6 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm banking on Aquaman here. First off, the 24-hour prep time alone already grants him time to prepare for his enemies, and we've already seen nu-52 Aquaman being a tactician (formulating the Atlantean war plans, for one). He also has Atlantean resources to aid him in his preparation. Aside from that, his strength and durability outclasses every enemy, and with access to Long Island's coastline to rejuvenate his powers, he already has a battlefield advantage. There's also the matter of telepathy - and while I don't think nu-52 Aquaman TP's been shown to be able to affect humans, I don't think it's that much of a stretch to say it could. Even without his trident, his powers alone are already quite formidable.

Spider-Man has the possible advantage in terms of speed and agility with his Spider-Sense, though. But if you're taking away weapons and only allowing HTH, right off the bat, the team already loses many of their advantages. Spider-Man without his web-shooters wouldn't be able to distract Aquaman as well, and he won't be able to match Aquaman's strength. Captain America - while considered one of Marvel's best HTH fighters - won't be able to hurt Aquaman either, the strength gap is just too wide. Cap has shown to be able to harm Hulk and Iron Man's Extremis armor with his shield, but without it, I don't see him even injuring Arthur. Plus, he doesn't have one of his key strengths - preparation. As for Sabretooth, he's nowhere near Aquaman's strength level, but I think he'd put up a decent fight. Between his healing factor, years of HTH training, and overall lack of morals he'd be quite a threat. But even in-character Aquaman has shown to go lethal before, so Arthur could still win.

I think the team would be able to put up a decent fight, but Aquaman with prep should take this. Sabretooth would give him the hardest challenge, but I think Arthur would have formulated a specific tactic against him.

#9 Edited by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

o rly?

That looks like Blood.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (20222 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, with the prep time Aquaman has available to him coupled with the team lacking their weapons, I think Aquaman can handle the team with not too many problems.

#11 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Iron Man needs Prep to defeat these characters.

#12 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth and Spidey together MIGHT be formidable, with the scan showing a bullet to the face making him bleedquestiong his durability, but im inclined to go Aquaman

#13 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman the man of the badassome

#14 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, yea i hadnt seen that. but he was bullet proof before that no? well even then. he still wins it.

#15 Edited by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Yea, he is considered almost invulnerability when it comes to tanking open gunfire and heavy ammunition. However, he has been able to be pierced and damaged by sharp objects of immense force and pressure (ex. great white shark teeth bites).

#16 Edited by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

bump